You Lost Her

Justin's POV

As I was released I went into the station to meet with Tara and her Nanny. As soon as I walked in I saw Tara sitting in the chair eating crackers.  I smiled at the sight of her.

J: "Hey baby girl." 

She looked up and had no expression on her face. I wonder what's wrong with her. I kneeled down to her level.

J: "Are you okay babe?"

She looked back down and kept eating. I got up and went up to the desk.

J: "Am I completly clear?"

Lady at the desk: "Yes, but gold on."

J: "What?"

Lady at the desk: "The judge forgot you had a child and the child can no longer be in your custody."

J: "WHAT!?"

Lady at the deck: "I'm sorry sir but she can not leave with you."

J: "Okay so I lose my privacy and most of my freedom, some of my fans, some beliebers and family and friends. And now you want to take away the one thing that makes my world bright, that makes me smile, the one thing that makes me happy, the one thing that keeps my alive?!" 

Lady at the desk: "I'm again very sorry sir but this is the judges choice not mine or yours." 

J: "I CAN'T LOSE HER." I sad sadly.

Lady at the desk: "Sir I-"

J: "Do you have kids?"

Lady at the desk: "Yes I do"

J: "Then you know that they change your life, you see I was in a dark place before I met that little girl in there. She is what I live for. She is my world. I can't live without her. She's been hurt some many times and can't trust many people. I worked long and hard to get her to love me. I love her. I need her. I stopped taking depression pills because she made me happy. Do you know what it's like to lose everything you love?"

Lady at the desk: "I am very sorry sir, you must leave."

J: "Can I say my goodbye?"

Lady at the desk: "Yes."

I walked over to the room Tara was in. I opened the door and she looked up at me. I walked over to her and kneed in front of her. 

J: "Baby?"

She looked down.

J: "I understand your upset. I want you to know I never meant for this to happen. I love you so so so much. You are my everything. Your my princess. I'm so sorry." 

I paused then went on.

J: "Tara honey, they said you can't live with Daddy anymore."

She looked up.

T: "What?"

J: "You can't live with me anymore, I'm sorry."

T: "YOUR GIVING ME UP!?"

J: "No princess calm down, I love you to much to give you up."

T: "Then let's go home."

J: "It doesn't work like that." 

T: "YOU PROMISED!"

J: "I know and I'm so sorry."

T: "IT DON'T FIX ANYTHING!"

J: "I know, I know."

T: "NO YOU DON'T! YOU MESSED UP! YOU LEFT ME FOR CHANTLE! YOU LEFT TO HANGOUT WITH HER. SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING. SHE SAID THAT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME AND THAT YOU JUST WANTED HER. AND YOU WHERE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO BE WITH HER, YOU WHERE WILLING TO LOSE ME FOR HER! AND YOU DID! AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. JUST LIKE SHE SAID YOU WANTED TO GET RID OF ME SO YOU COULD BE WITH HER AND START YOUR OWN FAMILY!" 

She then ran out the room in tears and right there was where I knew I lost her forever. 

J: "Tara! WAIT!"

Cop: "Alright you have to leave now."

J: "I didn't get to say goodbye."

Cop: "You have to go."

J: "NO NOT TILL I SAY GOODBYE!"

Cop: "GO NOW!"

I then was forced to leave. I walked out sad and could not believe this. I didn't even get to say goodbye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Do you like it? Kik me on what you think! And follow me on instagram the more followers the faster I will update! 

Kik: Snuggle_bubbles

Instaram: Teen_Thingy