Time Flys When Your Not Alone

(9 Year later) Tara= 13

Tara's POV

So today I woke up early because my "Dad" is coming to visit me. My Mom is Mrs. Skyler and my Dad is Mr. Skyler. But my other "Dad" is coming today to meet me after 9 years. His name is Justin. I don't remember him really all I remember is that he was a really shity Dad. Like he left me for this girl one night and got in big trouble. We didn't even say goodbye. I don't really want to meet him again. Honestly I think he is some big ass jerk of a pop star and doesn't care about anyone but himself.

I was in my room fixing my hair when My Mom yelled for me. 

Mrs.Skyler: "Honey Justin is here to see you."

I got nervous gosh I really didn't want to see him. I ran out of my door and ran down the hall to the bathroom. 

Mrs. Skyler: "Honey are you okay?"

I have to run by the stairs to get to the bathroom so she saw me. 

Tara: "I'm fine."

Mrs: "Honey come on."

Tara: "I really don't want to meet him."

Mrs.Skyler: "Honey please come out."

Tara: "Mom I'm old enough to say no!"

Mrs.Skyler: "Don't make me get your father."

Tara: "Go get him!"

I then heard her run down the stairs.

Then 5 minutes later I heard footsteps up the stairs. Knocking.

Tara: "Who is it?"

"It's me."

Tara: "Who's me?"

"Justin" 

Tara: "Go away."

J: "Please open the door Tara."

T: "Oh sense you said it like that."

J: "Really?"

T: "No!"

J: "Tara please I'm so sorry about wha happened."

T: "GO AWAY!"

J: "I tried to make you happy, I tried to make you better. I'm sorry I healed you then broke you. I love you Tara."

T: "You don't know what love is!"

J: "I do."

T: "Leave Justin."

J: "Not till I see you."

T: "Justin I'll see you in another 9 years."

J: "Please don't push me away."

I opened the door and started to yell at him. 

"Push you away? PUSH YOU AWAY! NO LISTEN HERE MR YOU PUSHED YOURSELF WHEN YOU WENT OUT WITH THAT CHANTLE GIRL AND GOT DRUNK AND HIGH AS SHIT AND LEFT ME AT HOME. I WAS FUCKING 4 JUSTIN! AND I HAD TO SEE YOU IN A JAIL CELL AND MORE. YOU MADE ME THE WAY I AM TODAY. I DON'T TRUST ANYONE. I'VE HAD ENOUGH SHIT IN MY LIFE. I STARTED NEW I FORGOT ALL THE SHIT IN THE PAST SO I COULD LEARN TO BE HAPPY! AND YOU KNOW WHAT! IT'S SO FUCKING HARD TO BE HAPPY WHEN EVERYONE IS TELLING YOU TO SMILE YOUR DAD IS JUSTIN BIEBER YOU GET ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT!" 

J: "Tara I am so sorry."

T: "Again sorry doesn't fix shit!"

 I then ran out the door of the house and ran to my tree house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'm sorry it's not long I just really wanted to update for you guys. I'm honestly stumped. Kik Me what you think. And the more instagram/twitter followers I get the faster I'll update and the longer they will be! 

Kik: Snuggle_Bubbles

Instagram: Teen_Thingy

Twitter: Gold_Sparkle