Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 4]

924 12 14
By nashlycam23

Payton's POV

"I disagree. Katniss doesn't deserve Peeta because he does so much for her and she does so little for him. It was all for act while he did it because of love. She was always two timing him with Gale!" I said as Lisa groaned while Claire laughed beside me.

"No, Katniss does deserve him because she learns to love him. It's not like she never did fall in love with him." Lisa disagreed as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever, I think Katniss doesn't deserve any of them because of how she kept kissing both of them." I said while crossing my arms.

"Believe what you will Payton. My statement is reasonable." Lisa said as she held her chin high and crossed her arms as well. "Oh so mine isn't?!" I asked with a playfully smirk while I threw a pillow at her. She gasped at the impact before laughing. "Yes it isn't!" Lisa teased before hitting me with a pillow. "Ow!" I laughed before grabbing another one and hitting her.

"Pillow fight!" Casey laughed before jumping on the bed and whacking all of us. "No Casey!" I screamed as I got attacked. "Come fight me if you dare!" Casey said bravely before me and Claire stood up and attacked her on the bed. "Ah! I surrender!" She screamed underneath us as we laughed loudly.

"Ah ha! You've been defeated!" I grinned as I laid on her comfortably. "Not for long!" Lisa said before she attacked me and Claire. "You forgot your other opponent!" Lisa said in a funny accent as I laughed while she hit me with the fluffy pillow. "No one forgets their enemy!" I grinned evilly before tackling her to the ground.

I gasped as I woke up from my sleep due to my head hitting something hard. I quickly looked around with widen eyes and I frowned once I saw him sitting next to me, still driving. For a moment I actually believed this all was a dream. That I was actually never kidnapped and I was safe at home. But it wasn't true. I'm still stuck with a criminal.

"What's the matter? You forgetting that this all isn't a dream?" He asked with an evil grin as I scoffed. "I wish it was." I snapped as I sat up straight before rubbing my eyes. "You were out pretty good. You didn't wake up at all. You were sound asleep." He said as I rolled my eyes, unamused.

"You were watching me?" I asked before I looked at him shortly with bored eyes. "To check up on you yes." He said as he stared at me while his hands held the steering wheel. "Did you know that you giggle in your sleep?" He asked as I narrowed my eyebrows. "No I didn't." I mumbled as I looked outside my window.

"What was your dream about?" He asked as I clenched my jaw. "You don't care." I snapped. "You're right, I freaking don't." He laughed bitterly as I rolled my eyes. What I had wasn't just a dream. It was a memory. A precious one that I regret not taking for granted.

"You're a rude person." I said bluntly as I caught him looking over at me with the corner of my eye. "Good. I want to be." He said. "Then that makes you an ugly person." I said as he laughed. "I know I'm far from that love. You can admit it yourself too." He snickered as I mentally gagged. I never really had the chance to really observe his features clearly, but I do secretly admit he is attractive.

Everything I've seen from him that's been exposed is attractive. And I hate how it's true. "No thanks." I said sharply before I closed my mouth. "You'll admit it someday, you'll see." He grinned as I scoffed. "Someone's haughty." I said as I folded my arms over my stomach.

"I'm just confident in myself. Are you?" He asked as I froze. "That's an obvious no because every time I stare at you you get all quiet and you look uneasy." He smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Is it because I'm too intimidating?" He cooed as I looked away. I won't admit that. At least not to him. That will only feed his pride.

"Or too scary." His voice got lower as I felt chills run down my spine. I then jumped and gasped in my seat once I felt a firm grip on my thigh. He then laughed aloud as I frowned and looked over at him while he drove with his eyes closed. His head was tilted back as his Adam's apple appeared in plain view.

"Oh man you're easy." He laughed as I frowned and hit his arm for the first time. "That's not funny! Don't ever touch me again you pervert!" I snapped as I narrowed my eyebrows. "Oh man that's hilarious. And of course I'll be touching you sweetheart. After all you're sort of mine. You have no one to go to but me." He chuckled as I clenched my jaw.

"I'm not yours." I hissed. "Yes you are stop denying it." He said seriously. "No I'm not! What makes you think that?" I raised my voice. "Look babe, everyone's going to know you're mine so deal with it." He said as I raised my eyebrows madly.

"Babe? Everyone? What are you talking about?" I asked bitterly. "Where we're going sweetheart, you'll be clinging to me because you'll only be comfortable with me." He said as I scoffed. "What makes you believe that?" I laughed in a sarcastic way.

"Because we're going to be alone together a lot." He said after silence filled the air. My eyes widen and fear overcame me as I sat completely frozen. "Like I'll let that happen." I whispered under my breath. "It will happen babe. I'll make sure of it." He said as I huffed madly. "Will you stop calling me babe?!" I asked rudely.

"Nah, if it pisses you off I'll do it more." He grinned. I madly clenched my jaw while burning holes through his head. "You're so annoying." I groaned as I looked out the window. "I try to be." He grinned. "Why? You don't want people to like you?" I asked. "Not unless I want them to." He said as I rolled my eyes. "I bet you have zero friends." I said bluntly.

"Actually I don't. I have a few friends. When you're a criminal you have trust issues sweetheart. So I only have four best friends." He said as I raised an eyebrow. "Are they criminals like you?" I asked rudely. "Yes they are indeed Payton. And they'll enjoy playing with you while I'm gone." He smirked as I was jaw dropped.

"So you're going to just drop me in their hands like bait?" I asked with a hint of fear. "Only on the days I have to go out and kill someone or rob a bank." He shrugged as I scoffed. "You're a terrible person!" I said madly. "Thank you." He smirked as I clenched my hands into fists. "You can't just kidnap me and then drop me off with a house full of four strangers!" I yelled.

"Oh yes I can sweetheart. And I'm not just going to drop you off idiot. You'll be with me at all times unless I have to go take care of something. That house is mine too you know." He said. I narrowed my eyebrows madly when he called me an idiot. How freaking rude.

"Take care of something as in kill someone." I crossed my arms madly at the thought. "You got it right sweetheart good job." He said with no hint of excitement in his voice. It was just plain and boring. "I can't believe I'm with you." I huffed as I looked out my window.

"We'll get freaking use to it." He hissed before I gasped when we went off the dirt road and towards a grassy area. "Where are we going?!" I asked with fear. "Home." He smirked.

For about 10 minutes we've been driving on a land full of grass and my eyes shifted in every direction possible. This land was huge and amazing to look at, but it also wasn't worth staring at for long. As he kept driving beside me I started to notice a white house appearing in the distance.

It wasn't an abandoned house like how I would expect, it was actually a 2 story building that was decent looking. It didn't look worn out or old, it looked about a couple years old. How long have they lived here? It's in the middle of no where.

"You live here?" I asked as I leaned towards the front window. "Yep." He replied sharply. "In the middle of no where?" I questioned curiously. "So that no cops can find us." He said before I gulped and felt chills slide down my spine. How on earth am I going to escape him?

He then stopped the car once he got close enough to the house and I saw a few other cars lined up by it. There were 2 vans and a silver Range Rover. Fear struck in me and I felt weak and scared as my heart pounded roughly. I really didn't want to go in that house. Not one bit of me did. "Well, we're home." He smiled as he unbuckled his strap before yanking the keys out of the ignition and he climbed out of his car, slamming his door hard.

I flinched when he did that and I felt my eyes widen in fear. I'm not getting out of this car and that's final. I then jumped when he ripped open my door and his dark green eyes stared deep into my innocent blue ones. "Get out." He spat as his eyebrows narrowed. I then shook my head as I stared at him with fear.

"I said get out Payton." He growled before I shook my head again and scooted away. He then sighed before rolling his eyes. He took a few steps towards me before reaching around my body and unbuckling me. "No!" I screamed as I felt his hand tug my arm. I clung onto the seat as he struggled to get me out of his vehicle.

"Damnit." He hissed under his breath before wrapping both arms around my waist. I let out a piercing scream as he dragged me out of the car and threw me over his shoulder. "If you're going to be a pain in my ass I'll just pick you right up Payton." He said madly as he walked towards the trunk and grabbed my stuff out.

I began to scream at him to put me down as I pounded on his broad back. "Please let me go!" I begged as his arm tightened around my hips. He completely ignored me as he shut the trunk and walked up to the porch, causing the wooden steps bellow him to squeak under his weight.

I then gasped as he set me down quickly, causing me to almost loose my balance. "Look, you're going to freaking behave in here you hear me? This is my house and we have rules so you better obey them got it? Be on your best behavior or you'll regret it." He threatened as he tightly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

I whimpered from the pain as I looked at him with teary eyes. "Ok." I whispered before he nodded his head and loosened his grip. "Good girl." He muttered before wrapping his arm around my waist. I felt myself tremble as we made our way towards the door. My heart was pounding like crazy while my eyes widen. We're actually going inside.

I watched as he opened the door quickly before walking in and dragging me along. I quietly stood beside him, sort of hiding myself as I followed along. "Styles! We've missed you mate! What brings you here on this fine day? Thought you were going to be gone for a longer time?" A dark haired boy said as he made his way towards us with a huge grin.

His figure intimidated me by how tall and handsome he was. He had a nice chiseled jaw and good muscles with tattoos all over his arms. His upper body was more exposed due to him wearing a tank top while his black jeans hugged on his hips tightly. His long eyelashes made my heart beat increase while I awkwardly watched him before my captor embraced him in a short hug.

"Hey Man, I just needed a place to stay. Too much could of happened if I didn't leave." He said as I slowly looked around the house to see that it was nice looking. The tv screen was on but no one was near the couch. The house smelt like alcohol and strong cologne which threw me off. Loud music was blasting from another room while laughter laced with it.

"Oh, and you brought a girl with you?" The guy cooed as I gasped and looked up at him. "A shy one too." He chuckled as he tried to reach for my face but I backed away. "Not once you get her talking. But she gets scared easily." The guy beside me smirked. "She's a beauty. What's her name?" The guy with the brown eyes asked.

"Payton. And she's here with me because she caught me killing a man in the alley yesterday." He grinned as he looked over at me. "Oh a little witness I see? Couldn't get away from this guy though could ya?" He grinned as he crossed his arms while I gulped and shifted uncomfortably.

"Nope, she's easy to drag around." He chuckled. "Didn't want to kill her ey?" The dark haired boy asked. "No, I thought I'd have some fun with her. She's too cute to pass up." He smirked as I looked at him. I am right here. "I'd say. You got yourself a real cutie. Just wish she would say something." He frowned as I looked at him now.

"Her accent is different too. It's american." He grinned as the other guy awed. "An American accent ey? Ain't those your favorite Styles?" He smirked as he hit his chest. The one who kidnaped me is named Styles? Weird. "You know it Malik." Styles chuckled.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?" Malik teased as I looked at him in fear. "Oh right how rude of me. Payton, this is Malik, my friend." Styles said as he pointed at him. "Nice to meet you Payton, welcome home." Malik smirked as I blinked at him.

"Well come on, say something." Styles urged as he shook me a bit. "Aye boys! Styles got himself a new girl and he brought her home! Come see!" Malik yelled as he turned his neck. I suddenly heard the music stop and a bunch of footsteps made their way here.

"What are you yelling about now Malik?" A shorter blue eyed boy asked with a small smirk on his face as he made his way over here. "About a girl Tommo." Malik grinned as 'Tommo' looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh nice Styles! You brought yourself a girl on your way back! Score!" Tommo chuckled as he patted his hack.

"Sure did. Boys this is Payton." He grinned as he pulled me closer towards everyone. 2 more boys came in the room and my heart pounded even harder. "Hi Payton." They all chorused. "Payton, this is Tommo, Payne, and Horan." Styles introduced as he pointed at each one.

They all smiled and waved at me as I just looked at them all. I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion before speaking. "I- I don't get it. They're all strange names. Are they code names or something? They sound too unusual. Aren't those last names?" I asked before they all started laughing.

"I'm sure our friend here will explain that to you darling. But besides that, welcome home." Payne said as I looked at him. "So how long are you staying?" Horan asked with curios eyes. Styles then left my side, causing me to gasp and whimper quietly. He walked towards the kitchen with his friends while I just stood there trembling.

"For as long as I can." Styles said before I heard them cheering. I then looked behind me to see that no one was by the door and I thought about running for it. I quickly glanced back at my captor to see that he was busy and right when I walked towards the door and wrapped my hand around the handle, I saw a large hand slam against the door.

I gasped and backed away while the tattooed hand sprawled across the wooden object. "You're not really trying to escape already are you love?" Malik asked as he blinked his eyes at me. I then looked at him fearfully before feeling my lips tremble. "Ummm." I nervously fiddled with my hands as I kept walking back.

"Come over here with us, I can show you around." He grinned before he wrapped his hand around my lower back and guided me towards the other boys. "Keep an eye on this one Styles, she's already thinking of escaping." Malik whispered to him as I completely heard it.

He then turned around and looked at me before harshly wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him. "You stay with me at all times got it?" He hissed as I gulped and nodded my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 224 32
Highest Rank: #17- kidnappedby5sos Escape: to slip or get away, as from confinement or restraint; gain or regain liberty. This i...
206K 9.8K 42
"What I did a year ago I didn't do because of love. I didn't love you, Louis, I still don't love you. I just sympathized you, felt sorry for you- The...
44K 1.4K 65
A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction ----- "I'm so wrong for you, Elena," he groans, biting my earlobe and breathing heavily. "So fucking wrong." And he is...
218 30 25
It started with one unsolved murder. Then two. Three, four... Now their group is bigger than the American mafia. Perceiving a dark family secret in...