(Jungkook X Halla fanfic ) Th...

By Mo_on_12

"Can I go now ?," "No ," "Why ," "Because," "I am going now ," He grabs my... More

1.)Unknown #
2. My phone
3. Trying
4. After school
5. Joy
6. Jealousy
7. Good to You
Halloween Special
8. The Other Guy
9. School Trip
10. School Field Trip [ Part 1 ]
11. Field Trip [Day 1]
12.Field Trip [ Day 2 ]
13.Field Trip [Day 3 ]
14. Field Trip [ Day 4 ]
15.Secrets
16. Where How and Who ?
17. Rumours
18.Bad & Good
19.Not true
20.Locked
21.Dream
22.Hard
23.Game Over
24.Suprise ! Remember its your Birthday
25)Yuris Plan
26)Empty
27)One way out or in
28)Rise
29)You and Me
30) Graduation
31) Hearing you
33) A year with out you
34 ) You with me
35)A New Hello [Last chapter ]

32)Waiting...

803 38 13
By Mo_on_12

"What's are you doing here ?,"My manger says .

"To see Jungkook ,"She replied .

"You can't see Jungkook ,"My manger tells her .

"Why , I'm only a friend ,"She says .

"Friend or not you should stay away from Jungkook I know you like him and he likes you he signed a contract and is leaving after he gets out of here anyways so it best of you just leave now,"He tells her .

She looks up at me with sadness in her eye . As my stupid mouth stayed shut .

"Sorry,"She bows kill my soul .

The door shuts and Jimin and Taehyung stare over at me .

I threw away my food and sat there silently . A period of time went by and Taehyung , Jimin and my manager left . 

"Ill be back tomorrow ,"My manager says . 

They walk out together and the light turns off as visting hours where coming to an end . I went on my phone laying down and texting halla . 

Me ~ I miss you

Halla ~ Me too 

I hear the door open again and I look over seeing a nurse . I sigh and looked at my phone again . 

Me ~ Are you gonna visit me ? 

Halla ~ I cant with you manager around 

Me ~ Ill make him leave somehow okay ?

Halla ~ Okay 

Me ~ Goodnight 

Halla ~ Goodnight 

I turned my phone off and closed my eyes . I tried to sleep , but my eyes couldnt stay shut . I glared at a wall until my weary eyes fell shut and I drifted into a dream , one I never wanted to leave . Where it was just me and Halla , and no one else but us . 

                                                                                            ***

When I woke up I looked around and saw my manager sleeping in a chair . I closed my eyes again and just went back to sleep . When I opened my eyes again he was gone . I got up yawning . I opened my room door and two men stood there . 

"We cant allow you to leave unless under doctors orders ,"One of them say . 

I close the door and walk back into my room . I sat there rubbing my eye , I looked out my window seeing gray skies . Day by day goes by as I haven't texted halla one time. I pick up my phone weakly , and dial halla number . I hear her voice echo through the phone as she say my name and I don't say word . Rain from my eyes fell onto my phone as I end the call and laid back down . A slap of reality and all of hallas words hit me hard . In order to succeeded I have to let go . In order for me to keep halla , I must let go . 

                                                                                                   ***

After the day they operated on me , I was moved into a shared room with a young boy . There mother was with him alseep by his side . I had a day left in the hospital the day after I left here to hongkong . I knew I need a way to see halla , I needed some way . 

Later that night I herd crying , coming from the side of me . I got out of bed and saw the little boy crying and holding his knees . 

"Hey whats wrong,"I ask him , 

"My .. Omma ...* cries* is gone,"He cried . 

"I bet she'll be back tomrow ,"I say . 

"No , shes gone forever , they took her away from me ,"He sniffled . 

"Who did,"I ask . 

"The police,"He cried harder . "Its not her fault it mine , it my fault that i'm alive , omma i'm sorry."He keeps crying . I give him a hug and he cries onto my shoulder for a while . A flash back of the same women I saw not to long ago played in my head . 

"Its gonna be okay , don't worry and just sleep ,"I tell the boy . 

He lays down and closes his eyes . I watch him until he falls asleep .  

I go and lay down in my bed and tried to sleep too , but his words stuck in my head .

Halla pov ~ 

After that day I left the hospital , and jungkook texted me about finding a way to see him . I haven't herd anything for 4 days straight . I know yesterday was his surgery and today is his last day in the hospital . After that he leaves to Hong Kong . After Yujins vocal cords need to recover The Arks been taking a small break . I went out and started to work , and look at collages to apply for . My life took one big roller coast ride and right know I've gotten to a flat part . 

I gave an ice coffee to the women and want back over to my phone and checked my messages . I still haven't gotten anything . I turned my phone off and put it in my bag and started to work . After work I went and cough a bus . I turned my phone back on and it was 8:45 pm . I saw two text messages from jungkook . I quickly read them . 

Jungkook ~ Sorry for not contacting you  (sent at 6:15 )

Jungkook ~ But can you come see me I miss you ( sent at 6:16

I quickly got off the bus and got onto a taxi over to the hospital . I looked at phone seeing visiting hours where gonna end soon . There was a crash which slowed me down by 10 minutes making my time even shorter . I held my phone tightly and keep looking at the time as we got closer and closer . I was there and quickly got out of the car running into the hosptial . I run over to the desk. 

"Can I still see Jeon Jung Kook ?,"I ask. 

"Im sorry , but visting hours end in 5 minutes ,"They tell me . 

"Please can I just see him for those 5 minutes ,"I bag .

"Um I guess as long you check out on time,"She tells me . 

I sign my name and the time and go and find his room . I kept wondering around lost and wasting my time .By the time I got to his room I had a minute left . I walked inside and there he sat . We made eye contact , as it was 9:15 and visiting hours where over . I quickly ran over to him and hugged him . He looks at me and kisses me until the door opens . I stood there and saw his manager walk over . I left the room and started to walk back . The few minutes I saw him no words came out of mouth , but rather actions . I signed out and left the hospital as rain started to come down . Rain , sweet cold clear rain , that poured against my skin . I walked and walked until I couldn't walk any more . As I waited for a bus tears fell rapidly out of my eyes , as I started to cry loud with no one around . 

The bus came and I got up getting on all wet and cold . I sat down shivering and cold .Was that really are goodbye . I closed my eyes until i got off the bus walking back to my dorm room . I went and took and hot shower . When I came out I laid in my bed staring at my phone . I reread the messages jungkook sent me . If only .. I dint turn  my phone off if only I waited a little longer , if only . The game of what if played in my head as I drifted to sleep .

Jungkooks POV ~ 

My manager walk outside again , and I drop my phone and it slides over across . I was about to grab it when I see that little boy come over and give it to me . 

"Are you okay,"The little boy asks me . 

"Yeah ,"I lie to him 

"Mr  I told you about my mom why cant you tell me whats wrong ?,"He says .

I smile at him and take a deep breath . 

"I cant see someone I love for a really long time,"I tell the boy.

"Was it the pretty girl that you kissed earlier,"He says . 

I nodded my head yes . 

"My mom told me before she left that love always finds its way , no matter how long it my take it will always,"He tells me . I smile at him and he smiles in return . 

Halla pov  ~

When I woke up breathing hard my phone still in my hand I looked at the time . I was to late , he was .. gone. 

 ______________________________________________________

A-N ~ T^T i'm crying anyone else ? 

Well thanks for reading this sad chapter 

until next time 

"See yah ,"

~ Moon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
892K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
395K 8.2K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.