Joe Sugg Imagines

depressedSummer

It's just imagines so... Еще

How you meet
Disney DAYZ
Dan-I mean Dad
Gymnastics
Snuggles & Cuddles
The Cabin &Ouiji board
The call
The call part 2.
Exes
We're Just Friends
||TEASED||
SLEEPOVER!
'Best friend' does my makeup
'it's what he deserves'
He makes you feel insecure
Sad birthday
Abusive boyfriend
Exchange student
Lost
Moving in together
Meeting on the train
Bad weather
Meet 'n Greet
Starfuckers
Busted
Sick in New York
midnight Hot tub
Jealousy
One night Stand
Hot tourguide
odds on part 1
Odds on Part 2
Touch my body challenge
Fangirling
Outlast
Naked accident
F.W.B
Las Vegas Problems
Roomates
outed
'it's what he deserves'
Love Me
Soup
Rainy
Strictly for pleasure
Pumpkins
♡♡
♡♡♡
Christmas
Drunk
Notice me.
Innuendo bingo
You got me mesmerized
Stuff your mouth
Making friends
No TITLE
Nightmare
Argumentative
HandJob
Paint.
Come to bed
You're drunk
Interrupted
Avoiding Zalfie

Dorky Daniel

286 3 1
depressedSummer

BEFORE THIS STARTS THANK YOU FOR 1K, AND THIS IS NOT A JOE SUGG IMAGINE THIS IS A DAN HOWELL IMAGINE. I JUST UPLOADED A JOE SUGG IMAGINE. SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN JUST READ THAT ONE...ALSO THANKS TO NATALIE WHO ANSWERS DM'S AND EMAILS. HOPEFULLY SHE STARTS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K! ALSO I HAD TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE STORY BECAUSE SMUT AIN'T MY THING AND NATALIE HATES SMUT SO SHE DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE IT EITHER THE AUTHOR DID WANT TO STAY anonymous NOW! LETS GET THIS STORY GOING! Near the end it might be a bit triggering. I cried btw.

Y/N'S POV:
I was pretty much the most popular girl in school. I didn't really date guys but more like teased them.
I walked to my history class and opened the door I was late (as always) history was one of my least favorite class but at least it is my last of the day. I raised my white skater skirt up so more of my legs where showing. I walked in and sat in my seat next to a boy who was drooling over me. We had this stupid history project and I was paired with the one the only...Dorky Daniel. I skipped over to him and smiled.
"So Daniel, do you want to come over to mine of do you want me to go to your house, fun fact I have a lot of sex toys at my house so we can have a lot of fun!" I giggled and whispered the last sexual part. His face turned red immediately. I giggled and smiled. "I'm only joking of course! A girl like me would never be like that. I'm not naughty." I smiled he breathed out a nervous laugh. "At least not that naughty." I whispered again in an innocent voice. "So whats the project about?" I asked him innocently.
"Oh uh, u-um d-don't worry
a-about it, I-I-I'll do it!" He struggled to speak. It made me giggle at how flustered he was.

The bell finally rang and I grabbed my black leather backpack and waited for Dan.

Of course he was slow. I rolled my eyes and pulled him out of the class. I kept pulling him until we finally reached the parking lot and I let go of his hand. I got inside but he just stood there outside.
"Daniel? C'mon in! What are you waiting for? A blowjob? Hurry up and get your smart ass in here!" I said frustrated and sarcastically. He laughed a barely audible laugh. He finally got in and i've got to say the drive to my house was pretty awkward.
"So Daniel, have you ever touched yourself?" I asked him.
"Um, w-what do you m-mean?" He asked in a scared and nervous tone.
"Ugh Daniel! Have you ever touched your self sexually?!" I asked again.
"I-I-I, I d-don't k-know?" He said, sounding unsure
"Oh lookey lookey, we're here." I said in a sarcastic tone. I got out the car with my backpack and got out the door with dan following me to the front door.
"C'mon in!" I smiled and opened up the huge double doors. I grabbed his hand and leaded him to my bedroom. My bedroom is pretty huge. I opened the door and dropped my backpack. I took of my thin sweater and sat on my bed.
"You can take off your shoes and your sweater. It's pretty hot inside the house." I smiled as he took of his sweater and shoes.
"Well lets get on with the project!" I smiled and crisscrossed my legs. I pat my bed.
"Sit sit!" I smiled. He sat down and took out the project.

It's been like an hour so I decided to ask him if he wanted anything to drink or eat, of course he declined.

"So Daniel, you never actually said yes or no, do you touch yourself sexually?" I asked him with one of my eyebrows raised.
"I-I y-yes?" He struggled to say
"Oh, well I think guys who touch themselves are so fucking hot! I always thought you'd be a guy who touches himself. I'm guessing you don't have anyone to pleasure you, am I correct?" I raised my eyebrow and smirked. I made him a bit angry yet nervous. "Actually before you answer i'm going to go and change." I giggled and walked into my closet. I took off my crop top and skirt. I smirked and walked out.

"Sorry I was really hot." I said innocently. I laid down so my chest was on the bed. He was sat on my office chair in front of me. "As I said was I correct or not?" I smirked. He didn't answer he just held on to the sides of the chair really tightly. "You've probably never had sex before." I smiled an evil smile.

"Y'know you're a bitch." He said.
"Wow Daniel I didn't know you knew what bitch meant, y'know i'm also a slut?" I giggled and tilted my head a bit.
"Well I do and yes I already know you are slut...clearly." he smirked at his own words.
"Ugh Daniel so rude. Do you want me to punish you and call you Daddy too?" I said sarcastically.
"Can we just finish the project?" He asked quietly but rolled his eyes.
"Sure, do you want me to give you a blowjob while you're at it cause remember sluts give blowjobs all the time!" I smiled while he rolled his eyes. As he did the project I just stared at him, I smiled sweetly.
"What're you staring at?" He asked me as I was still smiling an honest smile.
"What?" I asked and quickly stared at his face.
"Never mind." He rolled his eyes again.
"Do you like me or do you hate me?" I asked honestly, It sounded more like a whisper at how quiet I said it.
"What? Why are you asking?" He questioned me.
"Um, I-I don't know I just, never mind, it isn't even important." I sighed and smiled a kind smile. He rolled his eyes. I was taken back. I stood up and went to my closet. I grabbed a jumper that cut out the shoulders part, some black jeggings and tan boots. I grabbed a hair tie and made my hair into a messy bun.
"Okay, what part are you on?" I asked kindly. Again he rolled his eyes.
"Do you want me to look up information?" I asked again playing with the sleeves of my jumper. He rolled his eyes once again.
"Can we go somewhere after-" i tried to finish my sentance but I wws cut off.
"Can you shut the fuck up you idiot!" He yelled at me.
"Sorry." I whispered and looked down as I kept playing with the sleeves of my jumper. I stayed quiet the whole time. I stared at Dan and smiled.
"Stop fucking staring, you bitch."
"Sorry."

I stood up and walked downstairs. I grabbed a glass cup and got water. I started to cry silently. My hand started to shake as I grabbed the glass. I tried not to drop it but it slipped.
"Oh no, now he's going to think i'm an attention whore." I said quetly to myself. I grabbed the pieces and threw them in the trash. The last piece was the biggest and it cut me a bit.
"Ow!" I yelled but quickly covered my mouth making me drop the piece. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs so I quickly put my hand behind my back.
"Is everything ok?" He asked me. I didn't say anything only nodded.
"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm guessing you did this for attention? You fucking whore! Stop trying to get attention you stupid fucking cow!" He yelled and stepped closer with every sentence. I turned my head and covered my mouth with my hand that wasn't cut to maintain myself from crying.
"Why are you such a stupid bitch! Fucking pig" He yelled at me once again. I grabbed the glass piece and threw it in the trash.
"I'm really sorry, I-I it was an accident. I'm sorry i'm really stupid. I wish I was smart like you. I don't want to be a slut or a bitch. I-I I'd rather be dead then be known as a slut. You don't understand." I whispered and cried.
"Y'know if you ever die or kill yourself you'd be doing everyone a favor." He said but quickly covered his mouth. I nodded as I cried.
"I know." I started to look through the drawers. I ran to the living room and looked for something like a gun. I ran upstairs in my dads room and looked through his drawers. I found a safe and I knew that's where he keeps it. I sarted to cry even more.
"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled. Dan had been following me around the house. He stared at me. I quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked for a knife and finally found one, I grabbed it and I held it tight.
"There's no backing out now." I whispered. "Remember Y/N, life will be so much better for Dan and everyone else after you kill yourself." I whispered.
"Y/N please don't kill yourself. I-I i'm sorry. I really like you. Life would suck with you gone. Please , I-I can help you." I heard Dan say. I dropped the knife and fell to the floor with him following me. He hugged me tightly.
"Are you going to help me?" I asked him quietly.
"Yes yes yes, I'll help you as long as you help me." He smiled. I nodded and hugged him again.
"Can you change me. I want to change everything about myself." I smiled
"Um, like what?" He asked me.
"My hair and clothes and personality." I smiled and stood up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.
"When do you want to go get stuff changed?" Dan asked me.
"Can we go today?" I asked and held onto his sleeve.
"Sure!" He smiled as I jumped up and down. I ran upstairs to grab my bag and then ran back downstairs.
"Lets go!" I pulled his hand and led him to the door.
"First stop is changing your hair, what do you want to change about it?" He asked.
"I want to dye it dark gray!" I said excitedly. He drove me to a hair salon and I got my hair grey (color on pic above btw not in a ponytail) I asked them to make my hair a bit poofy and they did.
Next we went to topshop, Pink, Forever 21, etc. We quickly got to my house and finished the project. Dan also got a hair cut, and his long hair was short. He shaved the sides.

5 YEAR LATER

"Daniel!" I whined.
"No Y/N! I'm gonna be cold." He chuckled.
"Pwease! I'll give you a kiss!" I smiled and puckered my lips.
"Ugh, fine." He took off his adorable hogwarts jumper.
I went into my closet, took off my jumper and sweatpants. I quickly put on the hogwarts jumper. The jumper was oversized so it looked really cute. I put on some white Nike high socks and as I was looking through my closet I found somecat ears. I put them on and walked out.
"Look Danny, I found some cat ears. I didn't even know I had these." I smiled at him. I took them off and plopped them on his head. "Aww you look so adorable!" I smiled and pinched his cheeks.
"You look adorable too." He smiled and pulled me on his lap which made the jumper higher on my body. I put my legs on either side of his legs.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked Dan.
"I don't know, I'd love to do a lot with you." He chuckled.
"What would you do?" I asked him and giggled.
"Well, why don't I just show you?" He whispered seductivly.
"Mm, sure." I smiled. I bit my lip and rapped my arms around his neck. I smiled as he squeezed my hip lightly. I leaned in a bit and bit his bottom lip. I let go and kissed him. He kissed me back and he licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I decided to tease him. I quickly stood up.
"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked him.
"Aren't you a tease." He chuckled and grabbed my small hand into his large hand. He pulls me close and pushes me onto the bed.
"Aren't you eager." I giggled and pulled him on top of me.
"Fuck!" He said as my leg touched his buldge. I giggled and kissed him roughly. I started to unbuckle his belt until his hands reached mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"Um, Y/N. We've only been dating for like a month. I know we've known each other for like 4 years but I don't think I want this yet. I'm really sorry." He said. I was a bit taken back but I just nodded.
"I understand." I smiled a fake smile and stood up.
"So, what do you want to do? I actually thought you wanted to do it 'cause you were being seductive." I giggled.
"Sorry, I was just kinda in the moment. I didn't want to go further then making out." He smiled. I smiled back.
"Well if you want we could do that!" I smirked.
"Um, sure." He smiled and winked. I walked over and sat on his lap.
"Okay, so do you want me to kiss you first or do you want to kiss me first?" I asked softly.
"Um, I'll go first." He smiled and put his hand on my cheek. It started out with a peck but then it got full on making out, my fingers were tangled in his hair. His tongue fighting my tongue for dominance. Our tongues together. I whimpered silently wanting much more. I quickly broke the kiss.
"Sorry, I don't think we should continue." I said quietly playing with the sleeves of his hogwarts jumper I was wearing.
"What why?" He asked a bit mad.
"I just don't want to makeout, I want more, much much more. I know you don't want to but I-I do." I whispered the last part.
"I'm sorry, maybe in acouple months. I promise." He said as he caressed my cheek. I nodded and kissed him once again. I started to lick and bite his neck leaving small love bites. I went up to his jaw and started to lick his jaw then bite and suck. I went back to his lips and gave him very sloppy kisses. He then faught for dominance and won. He started to suck, lick and bite my neck. I moaned a bit but quickly bit my lip to stop the noises from coming out of my mouth. I grabbed Dan's hand and put it under the jumper. His hand went up very slowly so I grabbed his arm again and put it on my bra. He didn't do anything so I rolled my eyes. I put my hand on his thigh and slowly my hand slid up. It was finally very close to his dick so I moved it on top of his dick. He wasn't hard at all so I started to fond his dick through his black jeans. He wasn't getting hard or moaning so I broke the kiss.
"Dan do you even like me?" I asked him.
"Wha-of course I do!" He said.
"Well I don't think you do, I don't have an affect on you like I used to!" I said in a stern tone.
"Well, um. You've changed. A lot." Dan said making me frown.
"What do you mean I've changed?" I asked.
"I think I liked the old you. You aren't the same fierce and sexy girl I used to know." He said with no smile nor a frown.
"Oh, so are you saying I am not sexy and fierce anymore?" I asked.
"I'm sorry. You kinda just started to wear stuff I dislike, i'm not saying you have to change but I would have sex with you if you wore sexier clothing." He explained. I nodded and went into my closet.
"Well you can pick my outfit I guess." I smiled and he stood up. He grabbed a black skater skirt and a white cat croptop.
"Try this on maybe you'll like it." He smiled kindly.
"Okay!" I smiled back and grabbed the clothing. I went into the closet and changed. "He wants a sexy girl i'll give him a sexy girl." I said to myself. I put on the skirt and pulled it up so you could kind of see my ass. I grabbed the croptop and put it on. I grabbed the cat ears and put them on and walked out.
"So how do I look?" I smiled as I twirled making the skirt go higher up. He bit his lip which was very hot.
"You look really good, but I have a way to make you look even sexier." He smiled and bit his lip.
"Well what is that way?" I asked him. He pulled me into a kiss and started to pull my skirt down. It fell to the floor and he quickly took off the croptop. He grabbed the cat ears from the ground as they have fallen to the floor and he put them on my head. I smiled and giggled as he pulled me closer.
"What are those fluffy tumblr bears called?" I asked him.
"A furry?" He asked.
"Yeah, don't they say Yiff as in fuck? Like sex?" I asked.
"Yeah, why? Do you wanna 'Yiff'?" He chuckled. I nodded and bit my teeth.
"Lets Yiff." I giggled and roughly kissed him.
"Totally!" He said inbetween a kiss.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

467K 7.8K 140
OGOC Freshlee imagines [𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗]
54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
130K 1.8K 60
Joe Sugg imagines. A storyline of you and Joe.
11.6K 109 25
Why Don't We Imagines 🌸Requests are open🌸