The Entrance To Detective Con...

Galing kay Nuwwie

Story is unfinished and not be continued. My story sucks xd Thank you for reading. Do enjoy if want to read... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
hi

Chapter 42

139 6 8
Galing kay Nuwwie

Hey all! I hope you're enjoying this crap so far (with hell tons of swearing smh). Have fun? (this might go over 50 chapters crap-)

---------------

-Three days before Ani's torture begun-

"This is bad." Conan told the obvious. "This probably won't end up well."

"We need to save her." Kaito said, enduring the pain over his back. It was probably bleeding, however he didn't want to worry about too much. A scratch couldn't be that bad. He press he back for a moment until he pulled it back to see how bad it is. It was soaking with blood.

"That wizard did the job for me, but the Pandora is getting stronger, and I think the antidote won't last for long. Looking at that state before, she will return back to a monster again in a week." Akako explained.

"That isn't great. How we going to save her?" Kaito asked.

Conan noticed his hand, surprised. "Kaito, that's bad. We need to get you to the hospital." Conan suggested, looking at his back.

"It's fine, just put a little of ointment over it and cover it up with bandages. My mum left me some and she said it's pretty good with scratches." He smiled. Conan didn't even know that wound of his from the back is actually called 'a scratch'. His uniform is pretty much ragged and blood was soaking his whole back. It's a wonder how Kaito was able to keep up that poker face.

"Alright." He reluctantly said. "Let's get you treated before infections starts."

"It doesn't start that early!" Kaito remarked. Conan chuckled, walking to his house until he saw Kaito's house wrecked from the inside and the outside of his house. Kaito completely forgot about that, and getting frightened when the thoughts of her mother brings up. That girl is bad luck to his house.

"Um...so what are we gonna do?" Conan asked, looking back sympathetically at his face. Kaito shrugged. But then that got him an idea.

"Akako can you-"

"Sorry but I need to get this done. So at night tomorrow 12 am, we have to find the that girl and figure how to break it in. I will explain further in detail. I will make you guys walk to my mansion. I don't have time. I need to make preparations for this. Make up some plan while I need to find her location right now. Bye." At that instant, Akako sped-talk her way to avoid helping Kaito. Conan clearly reminds her as Ai. She would often do that also. But completely different from that red witch.

Kaito eye twitched in annoyance. That witch left with her broom stick, laughing, not wanting to help. Suddenly, his phone rung. He took the phone from his pocket and answered it, putting it right next to his ear.

"Hi Kai-chan! How have you been? You didn't answer your calls in shype. Are you out?" Her mother called in a loud, sweet voice. Kaito pulled back his phone away from his ear, not to cause him any deafness. Although he was simply worried about the house at this state, his fear tripled.

(Shype is a great thing. 10/10 not fake lols)

"Uh, yes mum." He mumbled, looking down at Conan. And such coincidence, his phone rang as well. The other phone, not the Conan's phone. He answered it, and there's another booming voice croming from the other side of Conan's phone.

"Shin-chan! My loving son, how have you been?" Her cheerful voice killed Conan's ear since it was damn hella loud. Caring mothers, as always.

"Since I need a break, I am going to come back home Kai-chan! Your mother needs to spend time with with you. I hope you don't make any messes in the house!" She seemed very in delight to meet her son again, but with this house, it is going down hill. "Also, about that cousin," Kaito's ears perk up. Was it Aoko who was talking to his mother before? Probably did. "Who is that cousin?"

"O-Oh, um, about that, kaa-san. I will explain it-"

"Oops! Gotta run, my flight is here. See you soon tomorrow!"

She hung up the call, and the terrified Kaito froze in the spot. Conan's mum hung up too, giving out a nervous laugh, then glancing to Kaito. He raised an eyebrow up.

"Oi, Kuroba-kun, are you okay?" He look around to his face, a face showing true fear. That poker face of his must be breaking.

Looks like he is having a hard time about it. Haha... Also my mum is coming home, oh no.

***

-Shizuku's Pov-

I left my house early, well not exactly my house. It seems that this house was meant for me when I came here and Kyuta talked with me about it. I just wonderes in why didn't Ani had her own house if she was like me? I guess that question won't be ever answered.

The walk between here and to School isn't that far, and most certainly not that far from where Ani was living. I had a clear debate of going over to her place and waiting for her since she's sometimes taking her time to get ready. But surely, I should just give her a rest for a day. Knowing her, it didn't seem like she would be happy to see me. But as a friend, she would. She seemed so lonely in her eyes, a natural fact she isn't great around people.

I gave out the most depressing sighs. I was very certain a guy like me could get any girl. I was considered as most popular boy in school back in my world. These specifically thought I am okay around people, get into relationship and all sort of stuff but not get into those things which I don't even want to say it since it is a bit weird. I get many letters and confessions. I was in a relationship before, it didn't end up well. I didn't like the girls that are too clingy,  I save space for myself. Except I am not leaving Ani alone. I felt like she's different than the others.

(Hell, I cuss my ass for you to go away wtf)

I talked a few times with Kyuta. He said she wasn't really the ideal girl, and boy I didn't cosider that a second. I was mildly confuse for a start when she was talking about 'marrying' for a moment. Leaving that aside, I was going towards the gate. I am already here. I look around, no signs of Ani, not yet.

Then I completely forgotten, the school is not available. Since Ani messes things up. And it's been blocked with yellow plastic stripes saying 'Do not enter'. Another passerby came and notice me. Presumably, another student wearing his uniform. Was he not here last time? I took a closer look at his face, he was wearing a mask. It's Okabe.

"Hi Okabe-san. You were absent yesterday."

He gave a slight shrug before answering. "I was sick, I get sick really easily." He cough a few times, facing the other way.

"Well too bad, school is not open." I said, turning my head to the school.

"Oh, that's too bad." He cough once again. "Do you know when the school will open?"

"No, not really. I didn't have a notice, or my classmates didn't say."

"Don't you have friends, other than Kouketsuna-san?"

"I didn't particularly want to be friends with people here. That last transfer I was in, I didn't want any friends but I did get closer to my classmates. It was fun." I finished, chuckling a bit. That wasn't all true. I had to make up a lie and make everything up.

It was simple as that.

"Well, it should be nice to have friends though." He cough, his voice very hoarse. "I should be leaving." He turn his back around.

"Same with me." I turn around, walking away from the school gates

"Your girl is in trouble, Kaname-kun."

My face was full of fear, covered by a casual mask. I turn around, Okabe not to be seen anywhere. I have misconceptions about things lately. Suspicions, encountering, guesses. Was it a lie? What does he know? The only thing I knew about myself is that I need to find her if she is gone or not.

I ran Mouri Agency where Ani would live. It took faster than I thought it did, well the stats improved me. I ran up stairs, promptly twisting the doorknob and bust it open. The sleeping detective jumped up from his chair, falling to floor surprising him.

"Is Ahiru-chan here?!" I shouted. The detective stood up, rubbing his head in pain. He seemed grumpy with me busting in right that, but he seemed like he was getting sober. There was lots of aluminium beer cans scattered around the place, and from here he reeks of beer. Oh help him, someone.

He managed to notice, and with a short glance,  he finally talked. "That brat told me and Ran that she will be living with her parents since they are here for a week before coming back here. Well less trouble now, for a week."

That, I knew, was a complete lie. Why would suddenly Ahiru-chan would leave this place for one week? There's something that I don't know, and I think that glasses kid and that guy that is that kid's rival, knows something. I need to know where abouts Ani is, or I will go mad. I am simply worried, and to think I was going this far.

I knew that my love for Ani is never false. It's real love.

(I can make romantic crap since I was a sucker of writing romantic things before, while reading shoujo mangas and getting heart thumps when these two couples went togther. Then ya- okay nvm.)

***

(Let's get more interesting things...shall we? ;))))  )

-In the office somewhere you will never know- -Im joking, The Watchers Headquarters-

"Thank goodness, this is getting intense. Right, 'Pandoru'?" Kyuta smirked, stretching himself, leaning back at the office chair. Their room has a specific place for them to work, watch, communicate, and write. It seemed a awfully small room to work, that's because it's only two of them in which they chose the players to go to that world.

Many monitors work as a CCTV around the area in the world, especially near the Players. They show what cameras are showing them around the place in the world of Detective Conan. They maneuver them around with commands that are very specific. Watchers is what they are called, true professionals that never failed to do their job. They would be ranked just above the co-managers and managers since they arrange the things and send the items, points or anything that the watchers truly wants the player to have. Just like a small notification in the Players' phones.

But just above the rank of the Watchers, are the Secret Services, only doing the missions that the Boss of all business wants them to. They keep a spy on most Watchers to see of they do their job, writing notes on how well they are doing, and sending them back to the Boss to check of they are doing well. For those who don't do well, may well be punished. Oh no, it's not any little punishment that little kids will have. A punishment that will scar their lives with their eyes never open. And no Watchers won't ever like that. However, the only thing they don't want is that being banished from the place, forever.

Once they work here, they can never return back to Earth. They are forever immortal, working for the company and for the Boss. You could say, people who work here practically sold their souls to the dev- I mean to the Boss to work here. At least they are having fun watching what the Players do, right?

Another glance at the monitor before Pandoru looks back at Kyuta who was simply smiling. She took off her headphones before talking. "You better piss off. Your face is making me vomit." She placed her headphones down near her keyboard.

"Oh don't be like that." He snickered, standing up and pushing it away. "How much did you fall for that girl?"

"I didn't fall for her, I am liking the way she is doing at this point." She glared him, she didn't like one bit about her partner that supposedly the Boss told them to be. Well, he didn't imagine Kyuta to putting his player into the same world as she. It was simply an honor for them to be together, again. And to think Pandoru knew she was bi instead of straight...and that Kyuta knew too. Although she is leaning to femals more than to males.

"The way you talk to her is making me a little bit queasy." He made a disgusted face.

"That's simply called acting, you dumbass." She scoffed, looking back at the monitors. Her face saddens. "The plan wasn't meant to be like this. I mean, the boss liked me and he said he would want to spice things up for me. This doesn't seemed spicy...at all." Her face filled with sorrow. She never had felt being close to her players since they were all weren't a player that she was expecting them to be. It would be mostly them being weak, tired, then getting full of themselves and killing the innocents as they please. She wasn't really fond of that, and she expected more than a thing from this player she has caught on to.

This player had never tried to kill anyone, at all. Apart from trying to kill herself, and well, someone killing her. It was a test for her to see how would she react. Most people would want to go back and not care at all since they went through implausible situations but did happened and scar them. However, this girl, trying to think logically, got over it and encountered it the simplest possible way. She was way different than the players that Pandoru chose, and that intrigued her the most.

The main task she did gave her, but not sent to her, is that was to defeat the Black Organization, and that's it. And if she did, the Watcher, which is Pandoru, will give her one wish and that's about it, with their memories intact within them.

She really liked Ani. She truly did, feeling like she is closer to her. Giggles and jokes never amused the Player, but she do know that the Player would laugh about it later on. A little laugh couldn't hurt herself and the Player. That did not break any rules in the place, did it? Well at certain times she did. She really wanted to help her out. And the boss also kind of took liking of her Player, sending her a powerful object in that world to her. She is different, that's the reason that interested the Boss. It's rare for players like her to be chosen by the Watchers, which is the reason why the Boss would be so hyped to see what actions would those rare players would make, considering that he was making the scenes and events for those chosen players he liked.

But one thing all Watchers knew about the Boss, he liked seeing pain of the players he liked. And that what worries Pandoru the most.

She was scared, afraid. It was natural that all people in this place have emotions since they were first humans, however more emotions shown for the player would get them punished, or maybe, banished. Help could often give to the players, but too much help is not allowed. Gifts are, but most of the time won't be considered as something useful to help them. They can't send powerful items, that would be considered cheating. Only rewarding points and items that are in the shop, and that's it.

Kyuta looked over to her main monitor, showing her player very vulnerable while being stuck to a steel chair. His smile widen. He knows what's going to happen. "I guess you will be having fun, right? You've been so closed with this girl and I notice it very vaguely. The Secret Service is not working very well in taking notes on you."

She turn her had around once again, giving off a loathing aura that filled the atmosphere. "You're always like this. Everything you're doing to annoy more is not working much at this point."

"Okay, okay, I will stop. Geez, you're not fun."

"You always take them over board and make it too seriously. Even I know you too well. I didn't like you one bit." She sighed, finally stretching herself. She stood up, knowing well that Ani is captured and the wizard cast a spell on her to put into deep sleep. She couldn't do anything but to watch.

"It's break, we have 30 minutes break. My Player is sleeping and so is yours. Better spend the time together before the break's finished."

"Fine, fine." She groaned. "I'm going to eat since this all is making me depressed." Kyuta slapped her back playfully.

"Well, well, let's get on and eat!" He grinned as he pushed her through the automatic steel doors. Once they exit, Pandoru was certainly scared. What will happen in the few 30 minutes when's she's not there to watch Ani.

I hope soon you will be okay, Ani-chan.

--------------

Ugh kill me now. Please.

-Aninur

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

998 40 4
He hadn't expected it. He was used to going on missions without regard to his safety or whether he lived or died. No one he loved was alive, which he...
3.8K 137 12
A part-time Detective of Japanese origin, l/n f/n, that was studying abroad in London has now been requested their assistance of immediate urgency in...
110K 2.9K 51
Male reader is an Elemental Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail. Has an exceed Tenshi, I don't own My hero academia or Fairy Tail, but I do own Tenshi as a...
4K 124 45
Ayazume is seen as a talented girl who can win everyone's heart especially those Karasuno's volleyball members without letting them know anything abo...