Gang War (Fanfiction) (#WATTY...

By RickyDinxie

BIG CHANGES AND EDITING TAKING PLACE - BEAR WITH ME SOME THINGS MIGHT CHANGE This is a FAN FICTION if you do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59
Important author's note
IMPORTANT
Note:
iT'S ME AGAIN
Gang War 2

Chapter 56

7.2K 202 21
By RickyDinxie

“Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain, I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days. She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones, it seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone. And I'll be gone, gone tonight. The ground beneath my feet is open wide, the way that I been holding on too tight, with nothing in between. The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm and time… is frozen. The story of my life I give her hope, I spend her love until she's broke inside, the story of my life. Written on these walls are the colours that I can't change, leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage. I know that in the morning now, I'll see us in the light upon a hill; although I am broken my heart is untamed still. And I been waiting for this time to come around, but baby running after you is like chasing the clouds. The story of my life I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm and time… is frozen”

Harry

My hands continued to tremble by my sides, I felt every inch of my lungs were under fire and I couldn’t inhale the correct amount of oxygen to extinguish it. My vision became blurry from the tears that were now clouding my irises. I don’t know who you are! What? How did we go from almost getting married and being perfectly happy, to this? My body shook uncontrollably as I tried to keep the sobs soundless, I didn’t want to break down in front of them, I trusted them and they betrayed me.

“Harry?” Louis called my name but I couldn’t even register, I just sunk in deeper in myself, trying to rid my entirety of the pain and anguish that was now surging through my body like a live wire. I felt a soft hand caress my shoulder, my eyes remaining fixated on the cold, concrete flooring resembling how I felt on the inside when she shouted those five words. My entire world crumbled underneath me, every piece of my broken heart, that I was so hoping she would fix, shattered into tinier shards and there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent it.

“I… I’m sorry.” She murmured her voice merely a whisper as she coaxed my chin up so that I could look at her. I turned my head, afraid that if I look in her eyes that I would lose it. That the rage I was fighting so hard to suppress would bubble up even more and explode and if that were to happen I would scare her away, never finding the strength to fix this… this mess. 

“Please look at me.” She pleaded, her voice cracking slightly. I turned my gaze, her eyes were glossy filled with unshed tears, the remainder of my heart tightened, and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I don’t know why I was so satisfied with the tears that were forming in her eyes, maybe it was the hope I was holding on to that she might, might just remember me and come running back into my arms. I knew that the idea would be farfetched and I knew that this wasn’t just some fucked up fairytale, but who could blame me for holding on to that hope.

“I’m sorry.” She repeated, her touch sent electric shivers through my veins and I never wanted her to let go, I wanted that feeling to last until the end of eternity. I placed my hand over hers, goosebumps formed over her skin from the cool contact of my hand.

Skye

“I’m sorry.” I repeated, the way my hand rested on his broad shoulders felt right, felt like I had done this many times before, but I just couldn’t remember. I was so annoyed, so frustrated at the fact that I couldn’t remember anything, frustrated at the fact that I had no way to tell if they were speaking the truth or not, yet something burned in the back of my mind assuring me that they were, I felt safe with them. He placed his hand over mine, goosebumps formed over my skin from the cool contact of his hand; electric sparks pulsated through my veins, awakening every cell in my body. I gasped, I had never felt this way before, I never felt this way when Tyler had touched me and I found myself questioning, why I was still with him.

Because he won’t let you go, my subconscious snarled. I stared at his emerald jades, they were filled with tears and the edges of his eyes were red. I had no idea why I felt the need to apologize; I just couldn’t handle the sight of him on the ground sobbing because I couldn’t remember him. A small, shy smile tugged on the corners of his lips and I finally came to the realization that I had been staring at him for an unknown amount of time. I had completely forgotten about the other people around us that were staring and waiting for my reaction, truth be told I didn’t know what exactly I was sorry for, just that I felt the need to apologize to the broken man.

I took in a deep breath, trying to calm the butterflies that were twitching in my stomach. I removed my hand from his shoulder, soon regretting the loss of the electric sparks that were pulsating through every fibre of my being. The smile fell from his lips.

“I’m sorry that I don’t remember you and I’m sorry that I upset you. God, I’ve been wanting to know about the girl in my dreams and I finally know that it’s not just my imagination and that Tyler in fact was hiding something from me and…” he raised his hand in the air, stopping my uncontrollable rant mid-sentence.

“Who?” he questioned, his once light jade irises now rimmed with a darker shade as his face contoured into an expression that was difficult to read.

“Tyler…” I gulped, slightly nervous. “He’s my…” I shut my mouth as I heard someone clear their throat. My head snapped up to the blonde boy with the cuts and blood dripping from his open wounds. He shook his head, pleading with his eyes; he didn’t want me to tell him, but why? The curly haired man, that I have now become to know as Harry, turned his head to glare at the blonde boy.

“He’s what of you, Skye?” His voice became huskier, lower, his eyes turning a darker shade of green. I could practically see the anger underneath his flawless skin.

“He’s my fiancé.” I gulped; I spoke fast, slightly afraid for a reason unknown to me. Hurt flashed over his features, soon demolished by the anger that was burning underneath his skin. He jumped to his feet, raking his hands through his hair and then tugging on the unruly ringlets. He pace back and forth, I moved back waiting for the explosion that I was too sure would erupt soon.

“Bloody fucking hell, that fucking bastard!” He screamed, I covered my ears as he picked up the metal chair and hurled it at the concrete wall. His hands bawled into fists, he looked as if he wanted to murder someone, and even though I didn’t feel all too safe, I knew he would never lay a hand on me.

“Harry.” The dark haired one with the tanned skin warned, his eyes fell on me as if to indicate that he was scaring me.

“I should have known, I should have realized from the start that he would have something to do with this. I knew that he would soon try to sink his filthy claws into her.” He shouted, his face tinted a deep shade of crimson, his artery vein protruded in his neck, his voice was hoarse and his features barely recognizable from the anger that was now in control of him, taking over every sense of his entirety. His gaze fell upon me, utter disgust burned through his once beautiful shade of emerald eyes. Every limb in my body started to tremble and I was starting to rethink the theory I had of him never hurting me.

“So what did he do, huh?” he moved towards me, his tone prying and antagonizing. My mouth was extremely dry and I couldn’t will my mouth to open and speak.

“He brainwashed you didn’t he? He told you about everything I’ve done, he warned you against me and now…” he paused to take a breath, inching closer to me.

“And now you don’t remember me and you don’t remember our daughter.” What? My breath hitched in my throat. Our daughter, the words continued to replay in my brain. The tears that had started to form in my eyes drifted down my cheeks, that little girl is our daughter.

“That’s right Skye that little; fucking, scheming prick didn’t tell you did he? He didn’t tell you about all the things he’s done to you.” He moved closer towards me, fear rushed through every single part of me, but I couldn’t will my body to move, I was frozen and locked into place.

“He raped you and he beat you over the stupidest fucking things!” I swallowed loudly, bile rising from my stomach, he raped me? The room started to spin.

“Please.” I begged, wanting him to stop.

“Avery is our daughter! She is not some fixation of your imagination or some fucking thing he made up to let you sleep at night. She is ours and you fucking forgot about her, you abandoned her!” he shouted, his words slashed into my heart like a sharp dagger slicing through my skin.

“Stop, please.” I pleaded, I couldn’t take it anymore, I couldn’t listen to the words that were spilling from his mouth uncontrollably, he wanted to hurt me, and he wanted to make me to feel bad, and it was working.

  “Harry, stop.” The Blonde warned, his eyes were filled with tears, fear was evident in their features and I was internally pleading that he would listen to them.

“Shut the fuck up! She needs to know, she needs to know the hurt I’ve felt, she needs to know the hurt Avery felt without her.” His face was merely inches away from mine. His hands dug into my arms, his crescent shape nails dug into my skin, drawing blood and making me wince. I remained quiet, unable to speak.

“Read my lips Skye, our daughter, fucking hates you and I wish I was still under the impression that you had died, no forget that, I wish you had died  that would have saved us all a lot of trouble.” He shouted, my world started to spin uncontrollably causing me to forget about gravity as my knees weakened, his hands held onto my arms tighter, I didn’t know why his words hurt me so much, all I knew was that it felt like a piece of my heart was ripped out and trampled on, a hurt I knew I wasn’t soon going to recover from. His eyes still blazed with the darkened anger, pain surged throughout my body and I whimpered.

“Harry, you’re hurting me.” I choked between sobs, his eyes cleared and his expression softened. He stepped back; tripping over his own feet like someone had pushed him. Hurt and disgust covered his features directed towards himself as I fell to my knees. I examined my wounds, my arm was a deep shade of crimson in the shape of his hands and fresh blood was trickling down my arm.

“Skye…” He whispered, I raised my hand, I couldn’t listen to him, and I couldn’t even look at him. I stood to my feet, struggling slightly, I felt weak and sick to my stomach.

“You know what, I am not sorry for forgetting about you and I am not sorry for upsetting you. All I’m sorry for is meeting you. Have you ever wondered why it is only our daughter I remember and not you? Maybe I never loved you, maybe I didn’t even want to be with you anymore, maybe I blamed you for all the things that happened, God knows what they are, maybe I hated you.” He gasped, winded. I was hurting him and I couldn’t will myself to stop the words that were now spilling from my lips as lightning speed.

“Maybe I was never meant to be yours, maybe I was supposed to be with Tyler and this is the universe’s fucked up way of taking me away from someone I didn’t belong to, but there is one thing I am sorry for and it is my daughter having to deal with a fucked up, dangerous and utterly psychotic father like you.” Tears started to fall from his eyes, he opened his mouth to speak, I raised my hand.

“I want to see my daughter and I want you to get the fuck out of my life.” I shouted before turning around and leaving him gasping for air, pained sobs fell from his lips.

John

My heart was shattering into a million pieces, seeing Harry crumpled on the ground broke me, he was so strong, stronger than he would ever let on and for once I thought that he would be happy again, goddammit he deserved that after everything he had been through. My feet led me outside, away from the heartache and pain that filled the warehouse, a fog that just didn’t want to disappear. I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself and rid the lump that had been forming in my throat as I walked closer to the edge of the pier. I closed my eyes, inhaling the salty, sea breeze, hoping that when I opened my eyes again, that everything would be back to normal, even though I knew that that would be impossible. I let my thoughts swirl around my mind, they were crowded and scattered, why? Why did this have to happen to her, to him and most of all to Avery? Why was my family so cursed and incapable of being happy? Maybe we were being cursed for all the wrong we had done throughout our lives.

My heart yearned for my daughter, yearning to hold her in my arms and hearing her assuring me that everything would soon be fine.

The vibration of my phone in my pocket broke my train of thought, and seized my thoughts from bouncing against my skull and causing an aching pain to surge through my head.

“Marcus.” I spoke.

“I have some information on Skye that I think you find interesting.” My breath caught in my throat.

“I’ll see you in my office in ten minutes.”

Author’s note:

Hello my beautiful readers, I am so sorry for the long wait, please don’t hate me, I have been working like crazy and I’m currently writing exams. I will try to double update tonight and fill you guys in on what exactly happened to Skye and how Tyler had gotten his stinky paws on her (FUCKING PIG) haha.

For now I would love some feedback on this chapter, so please vote, fan, comment or give me some suggestions on where I could improve. I would also appreciate if you guys answer these questions for me:

1) What is your favourite part of Gang War so far?

2) Would you rather have Tyler and Skye together or Skye and Harry?

3) Which info on Skye do you think Marcus has dug up?

4) What do you think happened to her?

5) What would you like to see happen?

6) Which story apart from Gang War, would you like me to continue? (If you haven’t read any, go check, I have loads.)

Oh and by the way, I don’t mind constructive criticism, but remember this is my story and I don’t appreciate if you break me down for writing what I like.

OOOOONNNNN a happier note I am no longer a teenager, I turned 20 and I feel super old L any way thanks for reading.

If you want me to dedicate you in the next chapter then just let me know and if you want a follow just ask!

Let’s try to get 35 votes on this chapter!!!

If you wanna talk:

Kik me: Rickydinxie

Tweet me: @1Dlovingpervs

Or bbm me: 2ACB4393

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
15.1K 607 76
"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ...
6.8K 446 34
In which a boy in a bookstore finds a broken boy and they fall in love and fix each other. - - 'Tell me a story, L-lou.' Harry asked, sleepy. 'What a...
9.8K 351 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...