Jiley:new chapter

By fangirl200213

Sequel to Jiley:why me? Riley is finally back with her real family, shes in a relationship with James and ev... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
chapter 29.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.

Chapter 30.

343 18 1
By fangirl200213

A/n: so I realise I haven't update in a while but I'm gonna try my best to upload a chapter a day again love you all hope you like the chapter xoxo

Not proof read ❤️

~~~~~
2 weeks later
James' PoV

It's been 2 weeks since my dad got ill, apparently he caught cancer and didn't want to get treatment. Was his life that horrible that he didn't want to live any longer?

Me and riles have been going in every single day and he's not spoken much he only has a couple weeks left.. Says he doctors. Sometimes he speaks about world problems and how hard it'll be, he's not even going to be there so I don't understand why he talks about it all so much.

Riles is taking this worse than I thought, my dad doesn't even look at her  without giving her the dirtiest look you can give. I know they've had there differences in the past but she's here for him and he need to be great-full that she actually is. I mean he's lucky to even have me but today's the day I'm gonna ask him why he didn't take the treatment.

I head out the door, get in my truck and drive to Riley's house.

Riley's PoV

Im waiting on James picking me up and to be honest I don't even know why I go anymore. He doesn't want me there and neither does my family so why do I put myself thought this torture again and again.

"Hi darling where you off to on this beautiful day?" My mother asks me as she makes herself a cup of coffee. I gulp hard.. " em.. James and I are going to visit David make sure he's ok.." I reply, an awkward silence fills the room.

I hear a sigh..crap this isn't going to be good " ok baby doll but I told you i didn't like you going over there what he put you through.. Why are you doing this to yourself?" She asks me the question I've been asking myself for weeks on end now. I shrug and hear a car horn I presume is James'.

"I better be off that's James.. Love you bye!" I say speedily before running out the door.

James' PoV

I wait on the trunk of my car for Riley to get out of her house. I see her quickly run out her house the fastest I've ever seen. I slowly approach her and wrap my arms around her. "Hey princess, you ok?" I ask placing delicate kisses all over her. I feel her take a deep breathe "yeah, just parent stuff it doesn't matter really.." She says bitting her nails nervously. "You sure?" I ask making sure she's ok, she replies with a nod.

I lead her to the truck and get going to the hospital.

Riley's PoV

Why am I doing this to myself, I mean he doesn't love, care or know me so why do I love, care and know him. It's doesn't make any sense but neither does my life story to be honest. There is something about him not being here that terrifies me and I don't know why?

2 hours later

James' PoV

We've been sitting in the hospital room for about an hour and a half. Riley offered to get us coffee so I feel it's the perfect time to ask why?

"So dad.." I say trying to get his attention which comes to my surprise works. "Yes my boy..?" He ask, I take a deep breathe.. James you got this ok.
"Why didn't you take the treatment?" I say as fast as I would ripping off a band aid. I wait patiently for an answer and get something that takes me a little off guard.

"Well because I'm dying anyway.. It' a sign I've lived my life to the fullest of regrets and it's now your turn to make a change my boy.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 571 33
Just a collection of Jiley One-Shot stories formed in my mind. Some are related to each other, others not so much.
7.8K 141 47
Kyle and James are two brothers separated by a year long age gap. They are almost polar opposites Riley is Kyle's best friend. They have been since...
7.2K 149 28
The gang is back together in celebration of Hunter and Emily's Wedding Riley and James have been apart for almost 8 years now. They drift apart and f...
2.8K 38 30
When rivalries form and good turns bad, What's gonna happen when someone's love gets the better of them? What's gonna happen when they take things t...