Bella The Demigod

By Cutiepie_404

A twilight - Percy Jackson crossover. Join Bella in an exhilarating story of trust, love and betrayal. Having... More

I HATE YOU CULLEN'S
Camp Half-Blood
Capture the flag
Getting to know
Get out now
Birthday Surprises
Explanations
exploring
Getting To Grips
magic
Back to camp
Lady problems
Quest
Disguised
supernatural school
Fighting making lightning
A small spark of hope
Infultrating The Den Of Discord
Building Faith
She gets what she wants
That moment of realization
Spells
party preparation
Partying
Blast from the past
I am the goddess of war
I'm not the old Bella
Trip down memory lane
Golden cuts
I will always be yours
Back to camp
Camp half blood
Prophecies
How I Met Your Brother
Titans blood
Forgotten past
Sequel
Sequel

Upcoming battles

2.4K 63 10
By Cutiepie_404

7 months later

Yup, good times but hey, at least Peter learned his lesson, Karma is a bitch. I had never seen him so scared in his life, even Charlotte looked pretty worried and she knew I would never let Aires hurt him. After I had deemed Peter punished I had managed to calm down Aries and get Jasper back but he was still pissed with him for a week.
Ahhh, good memories.

"C'mon slow coaches! Hurry up!" I yelled over my shoulder to Percy and Annabeth. As I raced down the corridor.

"Bella! Wait up! I don't see why your so excited! Why on earth do you want to go out in this weather! It's pouring!" Annabeth yelled back as we ran down the endless hallways leading mine and Jasper's room.

"Hi Peter, Char!" I yelled as we passed there room, knowing they would hear me.

"Bella?" They chorused a second later, sticking their heads out of there room, confusion written on there faces.

I continued running, not bothering to contain the huge smile that covered my face. Being a daughter of Zeus I loved storms, the bigger the better. Living in the middle of the Texan dessert, we got none. This was the first storm- not caused by my temper-since I had been living here. A huge difference to forks where it rained every flipping day. If its going to rain, at least make a a storm to go with it, I mean, come on!

Arriving at Jasper and I's room, I burst straight through the door, startling my beautiful mate in the process. He leapt of the bed into a defensive crouch before straightening up and giving me a quizzical look.
"What are yer doing doll?" He asked in his gloriously thick accent and gods... the things those pet names do to me.
Since we had completed our mating bond by marking each other, it was slightly easier for us to be apart. We could only be separated for a maximum of two hours though and during that time we would often be on edge or in pain from being separated.

"It's raining! There's a storm!" I squealed before running into the walk in wardrobe and slamming the door, leaving one confused god of war and two grinning demigods. They had just figured why I was acting this way. They had totally forgotten I loved storms. Idiots.
I began rummaging through my clothes, looking for some old shorts or something I didn't mind getting wet. A couple of minutes later, I heard the door open then shut. I inhaled deeply and was bombarded by the scent of hay, apples and Cinnamon. Jasper.

"Hey Jay" I called as I finally found a suitable outfit and began stripping. What? He is my mate its not like he's seeing anything new.

"Bella look, I got this for you" Jasper said nervously as I did up the clasp of my bra.

I spun around in confusion to see what he was talking about and gasped. In his hand was a beautiful diamond ring.

It was a silver band with a gold love heart in the middle. Inside that was a circle of small diamonds that sparkled like my loves skin. Engraved along the inside of the ring were the words ' A promise is forever, Bella and Jasper'. It was beautiful.

"Oh. My. Gods. Jay I love I! I love you so much" I whispered as I attacked his lips hungrily.

"I love you to my little minx. I promise I will love you forever, no matter what" he mumbled against my lips before pulling away and slipping the ring onto my ring finger.

Noticing I was still in only a bra and undies, I pulled on one is my mates checkered blue and black tops since I knew it drove him mad with lust and slipped on some short, ripped black shorts. As Jasper's top was to big for me it covered up the shorts, making it look like I wasn't wearing any. I summoned some wellies since there were none in the wardrobe and threw my hair into a messy bun.

"Is that my top doll?" Jasper drawled, walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I knew I was throwing off a shit tonne of lust as well as any other positive emotion. Jasper had begun getting better at resisting my lust after a while and simply settled for purring instead of an intense love making session.

"Sure is" I replied while wigging out of his embrace and running out the door into our bedroom. Being the lazy goddess I am, I couldn't be bothered to use the door. Nahh, doors are to mainstream. I unlatched the window, confusing Jasper, Percy and Annabeth, who were all now watching with curious eyes, before jumping up and slipping out through the gap.

"You realy are one of a kind" I heard Jasper chuckle.

I giggled and blew him a kiss before jumping into a giant puddle. I could sense that many people were watching me, some with confusion and others were just finding it funny. I laughed as I saw Percy and Annabeth running towards me, well Annabeth was running away from Percy, who was chasing her with a wave over in my direction. They began running around me in circles until I gave up watching them and turned my attention to the stormy sky above. Thunder and lightning filled the sky, such beauty, such a lethal force.
It's so hard these days, everything beautiful seems to end up killing you.
A bolt of lightning struck the ground a few meters from me causing Annabeth and Percy to scream while I sighed.

"Really dad?" I shouted, only getting a rumble of laugh-like thunder in repose.

I looked over to see Stella was not sharing my feeling with the weather. Stella was a white stallion that Jasper had bought me as a present. She was beautiful but wouldn't let anyone apart from me anywhere near her never mind ride her. Jasper, Peter, Char and everyone else had tried but she had reared on her hind legs and refused to let them near her. I had thought it was just because they were vampires but she wouldn't even let the humans near her. It was quite funny realy.

I was distracted however by a blur of movement on the other side of the courtyard. I squinted my eyes and struggled to she's through the rain as I tried to catch a glimpse of the intruder.
Lightning struck once more, illuminating the intruders face before they were gone.
All I had managed to see was a Hispanic looking woman, covered in scars... War scars...
"JASPER" I yelled, panic flooding my voice.

A second later I was surrounded by not only my mate, but Peter, Charlotte, Percy and Annabeth.
They all looked at me, worry dominant on there faces. We were all socked to the bone but I wasn't bothered about that right now. I had bigger problems.

"Bella, darlin' what's wrong?" My mate said, rushing over and cradling my head to his chest.

"I-I saw this, woman." I stuttered, wrapping my arms around his chest firmly.

"And...." Peter said lazily. I could tell he wasn't paying attention and was probably more interesting in his mate but, I wasn't going to object. I knew I would have his full attention in a minute.

"It was Maria" I whispered, causing Charlotte to whimper and Jasper and Peter to snarl. Peter pulled Char behind him, flush to his back as he began purring whilst looking for any threat.
My own mate locked his arms around my back and looked me dead in the eyes. So many emotions were swirling inside his own honey coloured orbs that I couldn't help but he lost in them all. Love, possessiveness, protectiveness, lust, worry, fear, determination.

"Erm, I think were missing something here. Who's Maria?" Percy asked, reminding me of his and Annabeths presence.

'Later' I mouthed before adding, " go and get changed before you get ill, its pooring"

"OK" Annabeth said before dragging Percy off. At least I couldn't get ill anymore.

"H-how do you k-know it was her?" Char stuttered, drawing me from my thoughts. Wow, never heard a vampire stutter before.

"Well, I can read minds, and once or twice I've caught a view of he in one of your minds. I'm sure it was her" I replied, burying my head deeper into my mates chest.

"Peter? Yer gift givin' yer anythin' on this?" Jasper asked.

"It's no a gi- erm, no nothi- shit" Peter replied, getting some information from his 'not a gift gift'.

"What is it?" Jasper snarled.

"It's Maria. She's planning an attack"

Holy gods of Olympus.

Mwahaha sorry I've not updated recently.
I've just got back from a scout camp for a week today.
Please check out my others works!!
Vote
Comment
Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 7.6K 28
โ›”๏ธโš ๏ธUSED TO BE CALLED THEIR POWERFUL SWAN!โš ๏ธโ›”๏ธ Aria gave up searching for her father for her birth family only for them to turn up in Forks when she...
62.9K 2K 34
Percy, Annabeth, and Nico just saved the Wizarding World from Voldemort. But that victory came at a price: Percy. Bellatrix Lestrange has been holdin...
60.7K 1.7K 12
This is a Twilight and a Percy Jackson crossover. It is after both of the series end, with of course a little twist end to the Percy Jackson series...
99.6K 2.4K 66
They've been best friends since the first day she moved to town. Then the war happened and they met HER. Now over a century later the two just want...