The Outsiders Imagines (on ho...

By ThatWaywardKid

It says it all in the title :) (I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS THE AMAZING S.E. HINTON DOES.) More

Hello!
Ponyboy: How You Met.
Johnny: How You Met.
Steve: How You Met
Dally: How You Met
Darry: How You Met
Two-Bit: How You Met.
Sodapop: How You Met
How He Asks You Out.
How He Asks You Out (continued)
Where You Went Out & What You Did
First Kiss
Johnny Imagine: Meeting the Gang.
Sodapop: Jealousy
Dally: Big Brother
Ponyboy: Rumble
Sodapop: Jealously (continued)
Two-Bit: Prankster
Steve: Bestfriend v. Boyfriend
Darry: Flashbacks
Johnny & Ponyboy: Just Last Night.(Part 1)
Dally: Big Brother (continued)
Ponyboy: The Rumble (continued)
Johnny & Ponyboy: Just Last Night (part 2)
Two-Bit: First Fight
Ugh Author's Note!
Darry: Rushing
Steve: Its Time
Important!
Ponyboy, Johnny & Dallas: Dancing
Darry: Jealousy
Steve: How He Finds You Attractive
First Time At The Beach
Two-Bit: Sleepless Nights
Curtis Brothers: When Your Parent (s) Pass Away.
Dally: Meeting Your Parents
Author's Note!
Ponyboy & Johnny: Just Last Night (Part 3)
When He Passes Away...
When You Can't Sleep.
Authors Note!
Your Anniversary.
Sodapop: Broken Up
The Boys & Rumbles
Ponyboy: Confessions (The Rumble continued)
Ponyboy & Johnny: The Park
Steve & Sodapop: Brothers
Dally: Commons
Sodapop: Just Friends
Two-Bit: Hangovers
Ponyboy: Protective
New Book!
He Finds Your Journal
You Guys Get A Pet!
OMG!!!!!
Your Birthday!
If Opposites Attract...
Your First Time...
Dallas: Deployed
Authors Note!!
Two-Bit: About Last Night
The Day Is Here!
Steve: Night Terrors
Dally: The Death Of Me.
Two-Bit: Comforting
Johnny: Wishing Well
Ponyboy: Football Games
Sodapop: Lights Out
Johnny: Those Hospital Nights
Sodapop: Sick
Darry:"I Had That."
Two-Bit: The Cake
Dally: The Truth
Darry: Unlikely Love
Patrick Swayze!
The Swayze Birthday Spam: Trying
The Swayze Birthday Spam: Walk By
:(
:D!
Dallas: The Other Guy
Darry: Moods
UWGCSIWBYA
Hobbies
Two-Bit: Studying
Writing Suggestions?
Puberty
Reminder
Spam Coming Soon
Valentines Day Special! (so late lol)
...Sup Guys

Johnny: Why Do You Hate Me...

578 9 2
By ThatWaywardKid

This Part Is Inspired by Another Writer. I Don't Remember Their Username :( Anyways I Liked What They Did So I'm Going To Make My Own Version, Hopefully They See This And Is Completely Okay With It.

for the picture just take away the accessories they're irrelevant...

"Johnny I don't want to go! Please don't make me," I felt tears welling up to my eyes,"I see how they look at me they hate me its just glowing off of them." He stopped to look at me.

"(Y/N) It doesn't matter what they think about you. I love you and that's the only thing you have to think about," he kissed my forehead. "I still don't want to go." But I just realized we on the porch.

"Let's go." Once he pulled me into the house it went from rowdy talk to dead silent, you could hear the clock ticking. "Hi e-everyone," I heard a laugh but didn't bother to look up. "And the toad croaks." It was Steve everyone broke into a laugh. "Shut it Steve," Johnny snapped. "Thank you Johnnycake." "Who said you were allowed to call him that?" Ponyboy asked.

I took a deep breath a decided enough was enough. "Ponyboy who do you think you're talking to," the whole room was left with an oooh "Oh Pone, be careful (Y/N) might scream at you," Sodapop said and Two-Bit was laughing so hard at me.

"To you (Y/N)." he got up in front of me,"You ain't gonna do a thing little girl so why don't you just get lost you ain't wanted here... you never will be." Dallas interrupted. I didn't notice but a tear rolled down my cheek, I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. It was Darrel. "I think its best if you just leave." He never was mean to me but I could tell he wasn't very fond of me.

I walked out onto the porch when Johnny grabbed my wrist but I pulled it away. "Let me take you home." "No Johnny stay I'm the one they hate not you. I-I just don't under-," I started to sob into his chest. "Are you sure you'll be okay alone?" I nodded and walked away.

***JOHNNY POV***

I was furious with the gang how could they. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!" Everyone looked at me shocked. "What's the matter Johnny," Dallas had the nerve to ask. "WHY DO YOU TREAT HER THAT WAY SHE'S DONE NOTHING TO YOU EXCEPT FOR KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT."

"Johnny didn't you see the way she was talking to Ponyboy?" "Yeah she thinks she's better than all of us since she's got more things." Two and Steve said. I turned around to walk out until I saw her backpack on the ground. It was unzipped, I could see shining wrapping paper with names.

"What is it Johnnycake?" Pony asked from behind me. "They look like gifts... for all of us." I look out different size boxes and handed them to everyone.

We each read the notes aloud along with opening the gifts.

(Honestly this was my favorite part of the chapter.)

"Steve, I know how much you love cars as much as you talk about them so what better to give you than a collection of them... I know they aren't real but their limited edition collectibles! Enjoy." Steve looked at the big box smirked a bit finding all of his favorite cars.

"Darrel, we don't speak much... at all really but you are a really cool guy and a hard worker I know what its like busting your ass to put food on the table," He pulled out a slip of paper,"I asked you boss if I could help take some of your days I know it isn't a lot but I'll send the money. Please don't fight back or I won't hear the end of it! :)" "I guess I have the next week off." he let out a relieved sigh.

"Keith this reminded me so much of you." It was a Mickey and Minnie toy hugging one another.

"Dallas sometimes I wish I was as tough as you, as much a Johnny talks about you you sound awesome like Batman even. I couldn't think of anything so why not one of my favorite switchblades." He flicked out about the sharpest knife ever then continued to read,"I know I did a crappy job but your name is carved into it." "Cool."

"Sodapop honestly I didn't know what to get you, your entire self is a gift but I got you this blue flannel I noticed how much you wear them... and it brings out those sapphire eyes of yours..." He looked down with the shirt in his hands turning red.

"Ponyboy I know you hate me the most but I don't care at all. Johnny told me about this movie you saw and he tells me you love reading... :)." His eyes widened when he saw his gift it was Gone With The Wind.

I didn't read mine out loud except for the part that actually told me to.

"Johnny as much as the don't like me you always talk about them and I see how much you love them, I wish I had something like that." When I looked up everyone was looking down at their gifts.

"Hey Johnnycake what's that on the back?" When I finished reading to myself I shouted and sprinted out the door.

∆∆∆∆

We found (Y/N) sitting against the tree. I looked at her closely when she started to sob.

"(Y/N) .... (Y/N) its gonna be alright. Everything's gonna be okay." I kept repeating to her. "No its not. I don't know how much more of this I can take Johnny I can't live with knowing the people you love hate me so much I don't even know what I did wrong and I hate myself for it Johnny I hate myself."

I looked back at the boys and they all were coming towards us which lead to a group hug. Each and everyone of them said sorry a million times and thank you for the gifts.

"Wanna come to our place (Y/N)?" Pony asked with a nudge. "No I'll just go home. Goodnight guys."

I kissed her and hugged her tightly before she was walking home safely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 90 19
Just read it. It's good i promise (completed) (edited)
92.6K 689 54
I'm so bad at descriptions so we're just gonna keep this short and simple. This book is just a whole bunch of corny, cheesy love story imagines. That...
247K 3.1K 46
Dallas Winston Fanfiction Content warning: contains smut, 18+ content. Sorry in advance.... Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
23K 398 29
i don't own any of the characters!! characters belong to s.e. hinton :) "𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩. 𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙖�...