Mitch Grassi One-shots {DISCO...

By --truthrunswild--

Yet again, another story involving the one and only, Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi (he is straight/bi/pan/ect... More

Arcade Date
Pulling You On the Stage
Insecurities
Tried To Keep it a Secret
Meeting For The First Time
He's a Little Bit of a Tease
Distractions
Coming Out and Confessing To You
Happy Birthday
You Chose Me
Far From Home
Not Supposed To Love You
Valentine's Day
It's Not The End
So Close
Mr. Grassi
Middle School
Your Special Day
Misheard
Coming Home
Feeling Sick
Masked Ball
Helping Out a Friend (pt 1)
Helping Out a Friend (pt 2)
Helping Out a Friend (pt 3)
Little Bird
She Said Yes
Author's Note
Author's Note (again)
Too Young For Him
Goodbye, (Y/n)
In Between
From Ms Oakley to Mrs. Grassi
Protective
Father's Day
She's The Girl
Taken In (pt 1)
Taken In (pt 2)
Taken In (pt 3)
Lovely Night
15 Facts (tag)
Running Into Your Ex
Running Away
A Sweet Criminal (pt 1)
A Sweet Criminal (pt 2)
Singing, Drunkness, and Hash Browns
Quick Update!
Dirty Little "Secret"
Mess
In Need of Help (pt 1)
In Need of Help (pt 2)
Me
Waiting
Rainy Day
Author's Note
Fallingforyou (pt 1)
Robbers (pt 2)
A Change of Heart (pt 3)
Somebody Else (pt 4)
Baby Time
Haunted House Maze
Babysitting
Interruptions
Crazy in Love
Update
Preferences (his and her)
Jealousy
That's Christmas To Me
Victoria's Secret
I Was Alone, But Then You Happened
I Was Alone, But Then You Happened (pt 2)
NyLa
I'm Sorry (update)
I Was Alone, But Then You Happened (pt 3)
Fuckboy Grassi
Late Night Song Writing
Periscope
Cheater Cheater Baby Keeper
The End (sorry)

Tea Party

571 17 4
By --truthrunswild--

You were sitting in your office early in the morning. The sun was still rising and the birds had just started chirping. The clouds were colored and the sky was a cool baby blue.

You looked at the letters you had to open and you were getting your own papers and pens ready to respond to whoever sent the letters.

"Miss (L/n)? I have a l-late letter f-for you." You heard a voice say from the other side of the thin door.

"Come in,"

The door opened and in came your clumsy, socially-awkward, nervous reck of a servant.

"It's a letter from the Grassi and Hoying family. They r-recently heard about your business and want to collaborate with y-you for something big. You know, t-to boost up y-your business.." Her cheeks were tinted red, like always. Her pixie-cut hair fell exactly where they needed to be. She handed you an envelope that was sealed nicely.

You took the envelope out of her hands. "Thank you," you spoke softly.

"Y-yes miss (L/n)." Her cheeks got redder.
"Please, call me (Y/n)."
"S-sorry miss- I mean- (Y/n)." Her cheeks were as red as they could be and she ran out of the room.

You ignored her actions and opened the letter as the door slowly shut.

(Y/f/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n),
    My partner and I have recently discovered your business in filming and acting that has brought many people high in fame. We would like to combine your business with ours. If you don't already know about our business, we are in the musical department. With our teaching skills combined, we think that we could get more money than we know and help people with their own career. If you do agree to go through with this, we are throwing a private tea party for just us three at 1:30 this afternoon. We hope to see you there!
         -Scott Richard Hoying, Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi.

You read through the letter a few more times and considered your options. If you worked with these two men, you would get more money than you already do and still help people. But if you didn't, you would still get the same amount of money (which was a lot) and still get people to the top but stay in the lower range of popularity.

You rang a bell for your time manager to come up and talk to you. He soon came in the room and closed the door behind him.

"Yes ma'am?"
"Clear my schedule for today. I have a meeting at the Hoying and Grassi residence at 1:30 this afternoon." You said while getting up. The man nodded and wrote it down in his little schedule notebook.

You walked to your room and saw your makeup artist on the way there.

"I need you to help me prepare for this evening. Be in my room by 11:00 this morning." You said. She smiled and nodded and continued making her way to wherever she was going.

In your room sat your breakfast. It was eggs and toast. It was still steaming hot and next to it sat your morning coffee. You smiled while taking the smell in and started eating.

~~~

You arrived at the Hoying and Grassi residence and knocked on the door.

"Ah! Hello! You must be miss (L/n). My name is Avi Kaplan, the butler of this house. Sir Hoying and sir Grassi are in the garden in the backyard. I shall have miss Maldonado guide you there. Please, come in and wait here." He let you inside and closed the door behind you.

He walked upstairs and you waited patiently. You soon saw a beautiful girl walk downstairs with a smile on her face and her hair nicely done. Her dress matched her skin tone and sparkled in the light.

"Hello miss (L/n). My name is Kirstin Maldonado. I will show you where the bosses are. Please, follow me." She smiled and started walking. You followed after her and soon found yourself in a beautiful garden.

In the center sat a large, round, white table with plates set out with tea cups and everything.

"Mr. Hoying, Mr. Grassi, our guest has arrived." Kirstin spoke up. She pulled out a chair for you that was next to Mitch and walked away.

"Hello miss (L/n). It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Mitch spoke.

You already knew who these people are, since they were more popular than you were.

"As for you, Mr. Grassi and Mr. Hoying. And please, call me (Y/n)."
"Then you can call us by our first names as well." Scott smiled.

Scott was wearing a nice flannel and black jeans and Mitch was wearing a black sweater and black skinny jeans. They both had nice, smooth, blond hair.

"Our lunch will be ready in a few minutes. Our chef, Kevin Olusola, is cooking his famous steak. It seems like a big lunch, but you won't regret it. He's also making us some homemade tea." Mitch spoke. He smirked at you and quickly looked at the garden.

"So.. We're hear to discuss business..."

~~~

Your lunch soon came and so did the tea. Everything was neatly set out and tasted amazing.

Mitch was sitting right next to you and Scott across from you two. He was the one mainly talking about everything since he's the man who started everything out first.

You started saying what was on your mind and you saw Mitch looking at you while drinking his tea.

He coughed while still sipping, making him drop his cup on you and it bounced off of you and dropped on the cement. Mitch was coughing and had tea on his chin. He stopped coughing and looked at you.

"O-oh my god! I'm so sorry! Come on, follow me. I have a dress exactly like that. It belonged to my mother. You can borrow it." He panicked. He grabbed your hand and dragged you inside. You could feel Scott's glare follow the both of you.

"Mitchell, it's not a big deal. This dress wasn't very expensive."
"Well, you don't want tea on you all day, do you?" He asked as he walked into a spare room and closed the door.

He opened the closet and looked through dresses he had.

"Why do you have so many of these?"
"Like I said, the dress I'm letting you have belonged to my mother. These other ones belonged to her and my sister too. They got tired of them and handed them off to me. They said I could use them for costumes to dress girls in for the musicals I direct." He explained. You waited as he looked through to find the dress.

"Here!" He said with a smile. It wasn't the same, but it was very similar to the one you were wearing.

"Thanks," you smiled. You stared at each other for a moment.

"Are you going to give me privacy or try to get in my pants?"

He blushed at your sarcastic question and looked down.

"Sorry. Just change in the closet. I don't trust that you won't jump out of the window and run away because of me..." He sounded embarrassed.

"With a face like yours, I would never want to leave." You chuckled. He looked up and smiled while blushing.

You changed in the closet and when you came out, Mitch was waiting while looking out the window.

He turned to face you and smiled a little.

"Adorable! Let's get back out there befo-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he tripped and landed on you, cause you to get pushed up against the wall inside the closet.

The closet was dark but you could still see Mitch's face close to yours.

"Clumsy today, are we?" You asked.
"I... I'm sorry.." He mumbled.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He was taken by surprise and started kissing back. You could feel his heart beat faster and faster.

"What's taking so long in-" you heard Scott say. You opened your eyes and saw Scott standing in front of the closet. Mitch turned his head around and just stood there, seeing Scott's dumbfounded expression.

"I'll.. I'll just leave. We can talk about this later." He said awkwardly. He left and closed the door.

All you could do was laugh with Mitch about the way Scott walked in on you and started playfully making fun of him. You were having the most fun you've had in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.6K 168
The third book of the Grassi-Hoying family oneshots! Check out book one and book two to catch up! Scott and Mitch Grassi-Hoying are a happily married...
Allure. By teehee

Fanfiction

24.6K 1.3K 46
scavi au.
2.1K 68 5
Mitch Grassi is happily engaged to the man of his dreams, Scott and feels like he finally has his life figured. When he meets Avi Kaplan for the firs...
52.7K 2.6K 84
Sequel to "Can't Sleep...Love". Mitch and Avi have had a crazy journey discovering their feelings and solidifying their relationship. ...