Mugshot II: Jail [Calum Hood...

By rvante_

"You look at me and you see memories. I look at you and I see pain." Book 2 of Mugshot. Decided to discontinu... More

OVERVIEW
Chapter 1 (past)
Chapter 2 (present)
Chapter 3 (present)
Chapter 4 (past)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update, please read.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random but please read :)
Chapter 19 pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
important notice.
Very important, please read.
Chapter 39
Wow, this is sudden.
Survival 101 is now up
Chapter 40
Please read. Important!

Chapter 22

761 27 15
By rvante_

Calum's POV

I turned to my side before opening my eyes. I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is Summer's peaceful face. I smiled at my sight before running a hand on her soft cheek. I'd love to wake up with this every morning for the rest of my life.

"Morning, angel." I greeted as she slowly open her eyes.

"Morning, Cal." She greeted with a sleepy voice.

I moved closer to her and placed my arm over her waist. She too moved a bit closer and placed her arm her mine, well, we're basically cuddling right now.

"You're up early?" She breathed on my bare chest before looking up at me.

"I wanna see the sunrise." I tell her before taking a quick glance at the balcony.

"Okay." She says before moving away from me.

She sat on the bed and pulled her hair for a messy bun before standing up, she stretched her arm and it's the perfect view for a morning, how her black sleeping dress perfectly clings to her body. Damn, Summer.

"What are you waiting for?" She turned to me and it took me back to reality.

"O-oh." I say before moving to get up from bed.

I grabbed my shirt from the chair and put it on. Summer is already leaning at the doorway of the balcony, facing the beautiful view from our room.

I walked to her and gently grabbed her waist from the back, wrapped around my arms on her waist. I placed my head on her shoulder as she lightly leans to me and held my arms too. The wind blew a bit cold and I didn't care, I just stared at the horizon as the sunshine starts to paint the sky with its color.

"This is so beautiful." She says as the sun moves up.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed, my eyes lock on the sky but my thoughts locked on her.

Summer moved away and faced me, and there, my heart started being crazy again. She gave me this smile and I almost lost it, I just want to kiss that lips so much.

She gently pulled me by my shirt and tiptoed to reach me, our lips connected then she wrapped her arms around my neck. We had this slow and passionate kiss, a kiss that I can say is real and pure love. I wrapped my arms on her waist and pulled her closer to me, leaving no space between us.

How can she still have this power over me? How can she still have the control over me even though it's been years since the last time we had a kiss like this?

She pulled from the kiss and looked at me.

"That's a very sweet kiss." She says.

I chuckled lightly, having no idea what to say to her. Instead, I ran my hand on her arms, on the side of her neck before cupping her cheeks. I connected our foreheads before closing my eyes.

"You have no idea how much I waited for this moment." I tell her, pouring every emotions I have in my body. "I missed you so bad and I'm happy that you're mine again."

"Cal.." She whispered.

I connected back our lips and my insides are literally exploding. I just don't know what to do around her, I hate the fact that even though she lost her memories, she still have what it takes to make me crazy, make me insane.

I reached for her thighs and signaled her to jump, and she did. I carried her back to bed without breaking the kiss. I slowly laid her down before hovering over her, I looked at her before moving on. I kissed her jaw, her ears, her neck, down to her collar bone as my hand roam around the temple of her body.

I can feel my blood rushing and my heart thumping as I explore her body. It feels so different from the first time I touched her, but it still feels home to me. I went back up to kiss her lips then her neck, I want to leave a few marks so bad, but I don't want her to think that I'm rushing it.

She tugged on the hem of my shirt and removed it from me. Her hand played around my arms, my chest and my stomach. I can feel electric shit running on her every touch, and it feels fucking good.

"Can I?" I looked at her for permission and she gave it.

I ran down a finger til I reached down on her hips, removed her underwear and threw on the floor. I separate her thighs a bit before letting a finger in. I hear her gasp as her back arched a little. I started pumping one finger before letting another one in, I tried to do it on a slowly pace.

"Calum.." She moaned a little and I can feel my length getting a bit more harder.

"Damn." I whispered before going to a bit faster pace.

I felt her shaking a bit and that's when I knew that she's almost there. I pulled out my fingers and looked at her.

"What the fuck?" She breathed.

"Not now, baby." I tell her before licking fingers. "You're so wet, huh?" I teased as I ran a finger on her clit.

"Fuck you." She says.

"We'll get there." I say, teasing her more.

I moved up and kissed her again. In my surprise, she grabbed my length and looked at me.

"Maybe I should return the favor?" She says seductively, and I gave in.

She turned us around, and now she's on top. She wrapped her hand on my length and I let out a moaning mess.

"Dammit, baby." I cussed as she started pumping my length in pace where any guy can lose their shits.

I have my head back up at the pillow when Summer did something that literally made me lose my head, she kissed the tip of my length before taking the head.

"Don't stop, please." I begged. Her lips is so good around me.

She a little more of my length before gagging her head up and down. I reached for her hair and kinda tried to control it, and I was able to. After a little more of her sucking my length, I pulled her up and turned us around again.

"I really need to be inside you right now." I tell her as my tip brush on her entrance.

She wrapped her arms on my shoulder and that's when I got the signal. I slowly went in and I can feel her walls adjusting, it's a bit weird that it's still a bit tight since she already gave birth to Jade years ago, but whatever, I didn't mind.

I just continued with my slow pace, feeling her insides, her walls and everything. It's just so damn good being inside her.

"Damn, Calum." She moaned and I went for more.

My thrust became a bit faster as I leave sloppy kisses on her. I know I should've not leave any marks on her, but I did on the part near her ear. Just that everyone will know that she is mine.

"Shout my name baby." I tell her as I fastened up my pace. "Shout it, baby!" I tell as I go faster and harder on her.

"Calum!" Shouted, more on a moaning mess and I love it.

I can feel my stomach clenching, knowing that I'm almost there.

"I'm almost there." Summer panted. "Please, Calum." She begged.

"Not yet, baby." I tell her, my pace going faster.

"Calum!" She screamed.

"Go baby, come for me." I say and she did.

We both reached the climax then I plopped over her, panting for breath. Good thing that Jade and Dylan is on the other room and good thing that the walls of this room is thick. (A/N: I know that the smut or whatever ya call it sucks. I tried my best okay HAHAHA.)

I moved beside Summer and pulled her closer to me. I can't believe that we just had a morning sex here in Greece. Something that I really didn't expect on this vacation.

Summer looked at me and I kissed her forehead.

"You're so beautiful, angel." I tell her. "I love you so damn much."

"I love you too." She breathed on my chest.

Luke's POV

It's the last day of my therapy and I'm really happy. I don't really need this, just that Michael and Calum is insisting that I need this therapy, so I took it for them.

I admit that I got scared when the doctor said that I might get crippled if I don't take the therapy, I can't let that happen.

"I wonder how their vacation is?" Michael asked as he pull over at the hospital.

"I bet they're doing great." I say.

I'm just really happy that everything is starting to fall back in place for Calum. He got his family back and now currently enjoying the beauty of Greece.

"Is Harry gonna be here?" I ask.

"Nah." Michael answers. "But I bet Connor will be cause Toby and Riley are on a trip for their deal."

"Why is Connor not coming?"

"Do you have to ask everything, Luke?" Michael rolled his eyes on me.

"Whatever." I say before opening the door of the car.

I am on the middle of my therapy when Connor caught my attention as he sit beside Michael on the waiting area. I waved them hi before turning my attention back to my therapy. I looked at my therapist and realized how pretty she is, I never really noticed that until my ex girlfriend, Nicole popped in my head.

We broke up right after all the tragedy years ago, I was the one who asked her to let go of me. My reason? I don't know, I was clouded, I went numb, feels like I lost everything when my brothers died in front of me. Or maybe I'm just being stupid back then. I was young and confused.

"Wow, you're doing great, Luke." My therapist praised me, causing for my thoughts to fall.

"Thanks, Chloe." I smiled at her. (A/N: yes, it's Chloe Grace Moretz)

After a few more walks, the last session of the therapy is finally done. I went with Chloe on her office for some final stuff.

"Well, your therapy's over, Mr. Luke Wayland." She smiled at me.

"Y-yeah." I kinda chuckled.

"Well, you'll be okay now." She says as she scan my records on her table. "Just try and walk on your own most of the time." She looked at me.

"I will." I say, just looking at her pretty face.

"I-is there something wrong?" Her expression shifted.

"N-no. No." I say. "Just that, you have a beautiful face." And I feel so stupid for saying that to her.

"Oh." She says, I can say that she's a bit surprised. "Thanks." She managed to smile despite of the awkwardness we had.

"I should go now." I say. "Thanks for everything, Chloe."

Chloe just responded with a smile. I have no idea why did I go stupid with her, but I guess complimenting her is not bad?

"Hey, Luke." Connor greeted.

"Hey, Conn." I say. "Why aren't you with Ri and Toby?"

"I just needed some rest." Connor tells me. "We got into some chaos back in Orlando."

"You needed some rest, so you flew here in LA?" I questioned.

Connor just shrugged and didn't directly answer my question.

"I think I like someone." I say and their expressions shifted.

"Who?" Michael asked.

"Chloe." I grinned.

Calum's POV

I opened my eyes again to see Summer's pretty face. I kissed her forehead before hugging her again, that's when I realized that we're still both naked under the sheets.

This vacation started perfect and I just don't want this to end. Everytime that something good or happy happens to, chaos and tragedy always comes next. I don't want that, especially that we have our kids.

I hear Summer groan and she moved a little.

"Morning, angel." I greeted before she flickered her eyes open.

"Hey." She greeted. "Morning, Cal."

I kissed her on the nose and she giggled lightly.

"We should get up and get the kids." She tells me.

"It's still too early." I whined before wrapping my arms around her again.

"Calum Wayland." She laughed, trying to move away my arms.

"No, I won't let go of you." I say, tightening my hug on her.

"The kids needs to eat, mister." She sassed at me.

"Fine, fine." I smiled.

Summer and I went out of bed to fix ourselves. That's when I realized that we need a vacation, just the two of us, without the kids.

"You're already beautiful." I say when I saw Summer as she puts on some make-up in front of the mirror.

"Thanks." She turns to me.

"Better get the kids." I say.

Summer and I went to the room where Dylan and Jade are, well, we have a key for their room. I unlocked the door and we went in to see our kids still sleeping.

"I told you it's still early." I tell Summer.

"It's 10am." She says as she put her phone away.

"Still early." I chuckled.

Summer is about to wake up the kids but I stopped her.

"What?" She turned to me.

"You're waking the kids up?" I asked the obvious.

"Duh?"

"Don't!" I say. "Can we just have breakfast together?"

"Are you asking me on a breakfast date, Calum Wayland?" She smiled. kinda teasing.

"Uhm, yeah." I say. "But, i-it's okay if you don't want to."

Summer took my hand and smiled at me.

"Let's get that breakfast." She says.

We went to the hotel restaurant and sat by the balcony. The sun might be up but it's not that burning in the skin.

"Luke and Michael knows how to set up a vacation." Summer says as she looks at the view we have.

"Yeah." I agreed. "They know the coolest stuff on the earth."

"You're really lucky to have them."

"Yeah, I am." I say. "I just feel bad, I still feel bad that we lost Hero and Ashton."

"Things happen for a reason, Cal." Summer tells me.

"I can't see any reason for them to die." I say as I place my fork down.

Summer looks at me with a sad expression. It's true though, I can't see any reason for my brothers to die. Yes, we do illegal shits, we kill a few, we're kids of danger, but they are so kind and one of the best and amazing people I met.

"Hey." Summer calls softly as she reach for my hand on the table. "I'm sure they are good people, maybe God wants them to be with him already."

"That isn't even valid." I say before walking out on her.

"Cal!" She called but I didn't look back and continue to walk away.

I went to the hotel pool and regretted that I walked out on Summer. It's just that, the pain is still here, the pain of losing Ashton and Hero will always be here. I closed my eyes and the memory of Ashton dying in front of me, right before my eyes played in my head.

I ran back where I left Summer but she's gone. I ran back to our room to see her on standing on the balcony.

"Summer." I called lowly and she turned to me.

I walked to her and pulled her for a hug.

"I'm sorry for walking out on you." I say.

"Hey," She says as she pull from the hug and look at me. "It's okay."

"I'm so sorry, angel." I hugged her again.

Justin's POV

Almost a month. It's been almost a month when I lost Summer and Jade. I'm still here in Manhattan, getting ready for a deal later.

Gabriel and I haven't talk for almost a month too. He's my fucking bestfriend, and among of all people, he should know how much I love Summer.

"Justin?" Cameron called from my doorway.

"What?" I looked up.

"Are you okay?"

"I'll never be okay again, Cam." I say before putting my gun down the table. "Not unless Summer and Jade comes back to me."

Cameron sighed and shook his head sideways.

"I hate that you're my cousin." He tells me.

"The feeling might be mutual, Dallas." I chuckled.

"Come on, we have a shit to deal with." Cameron says.

"Give me 10 minutes." I tell him.

"I'll be at the car."

Cameron then left me. I stared up the ceiling of my room, thinking and hoping for Summer and Jade to come back to me. I know it's not gonna happen, it's fucking impossible for me to get them back.

I went out of my room with my gun at my back. Cameron and I drove to the venue of the deal.

"Don't you get tired of this?" Cameron asked.

"Look who's talking." I sassed.

Later on, another car came in our view.

"Who are you dealing with?"

"I don't know." I say. "Some new group from Beacon Hills."

Cameron and I went out of the car to meet this new guy in the mafia world. Two guys came out from the car and I am fucking surprised and in disbelief of who I saw.

"Hero Wayland?" I questioned.

"What?" The carbon copy of Hero Wayland raised his brow.

"I'm Shawn." The other guy said.

"I'm Stiles."

*****

Oopsy daisyyyyy. New characters are out! Chloe, Shawn and Stiles. I'm sure a lot of you watches Teen Wolf ;)

Soooo.. New chapter and all that shit. I hope you like this chapter guys, idk, I love this too and I'm proud of this chapter.

Please comment down and vote, yes, I need them. Plz?

Stiles will be a big thing and twist in the story, so yeah. And yes, he is portrayed by Dylan O'Brien still, trust me, this will be fun. So, tell me what do you think Stiles' role in here? I wanna hear some thoughts, plz?

So yeah, please do vote and comment.

Anyways, Im so sad about the news of Christina Grimmie dying because of getting shot after their Orlando show, I feel so bad that she had to go tragically. She is so young and had her life in front of her, she is on her way, reaching her dreams. My heart and prayers go to her family and friends

Sorry for all the grammar error and shits. My English sucks.

Chapter 23 sneak peak:

- new house

- more Calum and Summer moments

- Luke and Chloe

- another shit from Justin using Stiles

See ya next chapter, loves

-- Rej xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.5K 69
Falling in love never crossed in my mind. Not until our paths crossed in the hallway. - Calum Thomas © REJ5SOS #878 in Fanfiction (April 28, 20...
827 93 37
"Mikey, you're awake." I say as I walk into his hospital room. I sit down on the bed and begin to talk. "I was worried that you we're going to be awa...
4.1K 56 38
in which a girl was just lucky meeting celebrities rewritten version of my first instagram book<3 2023-present
72.8K 2.4K 38
'No questions. I won't ask you about your past, you won't ask about mine. The only past we talk about is ours. And no asking about my problems. Every...