Whatever It Takes

Por Jess_Steiger

"If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance." -Bernard Williams Daniella Baxton... Más

Chapter- One
Chapter- Two
Chapter- Three
Chapter- Four
Chapter- Five
Chapter- Six
Chapter- Seven
Chapter- Eight
Chapter- Nine
Chapter- Ten
Chapter- Eleven
Chapter- Twelve
Chapter- Thirteen
Chapter- Fourteen
Chapter- Fifteen
Chapter- Sixteen
Chapter- Seventeen
Chapter- Eighteen
Chapter- Nineteen
Chapter- Twenty
Chapter- Twenty-one
Chapter- Twenty-two
Chapter- Twenty-three
Chapter- Twenty-four
Chapter- Twenty-five
Chapter- Twenty-six
Chapter- Twenty-seven
Chapter- Twenty-eight
Chapter- Twenty-nine
Chapter- Thirty
Chapter- Thirty-one
Chapter- Thirty-two
Chapter- Thirty-three
Chapter- Thirty-five
Chapter- Thirty-six
Chapter- Thirty-seven
Chapter- Thirty-eight
Chapter- Thirty-nine
Chapter- Forty
Chapter- Forty-one
Chapter- Forty-two
Chapter- Forty-three
Chapter- Forty-four
Chapter- Forty-five
Chapter- Forty-six
Chapter- Forty-seven
Chapter- Forty-eight
Chapter- Forty-nine
Chapter- Fifty
Chapter- Fifty-one
Chapter- Fifty-two
Chapter- Fifty-three
Chapter- Fifty-four
Chapter- Fifty-five
Chapter- Fifty-six
Chapter- Fifty-seven
Chapter- Fifty-eight
Chapter- Fifty-nine
Chapter- Sixty

Chapter- Thirty-four

152 10 10
Por Jess_Steiger

I could feel my face turning an intense shade of crimson red. I was on edge of tears again as I sat in the hotel room. Arguing with Oliver was not my favorite. But I knew it was coming once I came back to the room.

"What did you think I was going to think?" I asked him with gritted teeth.

"I didn't think you would run off like that. You scared me. I searched for you Danny. You never answered my texts or calls." He told me as he ran a hand through his hair.

"You know me, that's what I do. I run." I told him. He was speechless, his expression softened slightly. I looked away from him, knowing my tears were crawling slowly down my face. I choked out a sob.

"God dammit. I messed up big time." I heard him whisper and sniffle.

I knew his eyes were watching my every move. As much as I dislike him right now, I want to be in his arms.

"Daniella, I know 'sorry' isn't going to cut it. I am truly sorry though. I did not mean for you to think I was flirting with another girl. She wanted my attention and I gave her a little. It honestly meant nothing to me because you mean everything to me. I wish I never let her touch me like that. Even if it was just on my arm. I'm sorry." He said as he sat down in front of me and rest his hands on my knees. It was like a force made us look at each other. His thumb came my face slowly and pressed against my damp cheek. He smeared a fresh tear off my face and let his cup the side of my face.

"I was jealous. I shouldn't have acted like that." I told him.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I hate seeing you like this." He said and took me in his arms. His scent twisted around me as our bodies were pressed together.

"I'm sorry my delicate flower for making you cry." He whispered in my ear, sending billions of shivers down my neck. I hugged him tighter, calming myself down.

"Why don't we get pizza delivered for dinner." Oliver suggested after what seemed like forever in this position. I nodded my as my response and then I stood up. I sat at the edge of the bed and turned on the television.

After eating I decided to take a quick shower. I knew it would help clear my mind and rejuvenate me a little.

I placed my phone on the sink counter and turned the volume up to it's maximum.

'Keeping your love in your pocket, You're the one shining a light in the darkness' I sang along to the current song as I turned the knob for the shower on. I stepped in and let the water penetrate my face. I ran my hands over my face as if I was wiping away my problems. 

I massaged the shampoo in my hair as I sang softly to my music. My mind was clearing, little bits and pieces being thrown away that were not important to me. After my long shower, I dried myself off and put on a new pair of pajamas. I wrapped my wet hair in the towel, letting it soak up the excess amount of water. Then I patted the towel against my hair a few times and decided to let it air for once.

I grabbed my phone and answered any texts I had received in the past hour. The room was silent, not realizing Oliver wasn't here. Where could he have went? The thought drifted as I played a game on my phone to pass the time.

Soon enough my eyelids were heavy and starting to close.

'I must finish this level before I fall asleep.' I thought to myself. But I gave up, turning my phone off and placing it on the nightstand. I rolled over in bed and got myself comfortable.

***

I stretched in the middle of the night and opened my eyes. The room darker than normal since it was, really? Only midnight? I felt like I slept hours. I mentally groaned. I looked over towards where the nightlight in the kitchen was. Usually it was turned before we went to bed. I looked over my shoulder. At least Oliver was back and well slightly snoring. I rolled my eyes and held back a laugh. I lifted the covers and got out of bed to turn the light off.

I froze as I reached the middle of the kitchen. I stared at the newly bought teddy-bear holding a big box of chocolates. I walked over and let my hand feel the softness of the bear. I looked down and saw a small box with a piece of paper on top that read 'open me whenever'. Well I'm definitely not holding back. I slowly ripped the wrapping paper and opened the small box.

Another note read, 'In case I'm not with you, you can always remember my scent.' I held a small bottle of his cologne. I held it to my heart, he really cares and he really is truly sorry for his actions.

"Do you like it?" I heard him whisper behind me, making me quickly turn around. I don't know what came upon me, I grabbed the hem of his shirt, holding it tightly as I brought him closer. He was surprised by my movement. My lips lingered near his as I was about to kiss him. His smirk was present, knowing how I felt about the gifts. He closed the distance between us. The softness of moist pink lips touched me. His tongue tracing my lips as he patiently waited.

I deepened the kiss as our bodies no longer had any space between. I had my hands in the mess of his hair, as his were running along my back. Who cares if it is midnight, things were obviously getting heated.

As our feet inched the bed, panic seemed to find its way into my chest. Not caring about the sudden feeling, I push it away. This is what I want, it no longer scared me as long as I was with him.

I felt his hands slight just under my cheeks, He lifted me up, my legs instantly wrapped around his torso as we moved to the bed. I felt my back touch the soft comforter. His lips moved to my chin, then trailing down my neck, making me moan slightly. I heard him chuckle slightly knowing he found one of sweet spots. We stopped for a second to remove our tops. His finger traced my bare skin, as he lips found mine again. He pulled away.

"Are you sure?" He asked, trying to not bring up the past. I nodded in response.

***

I was half asleep, not wanting to get up. The thoughts of late last night flooded into my mind. A smile crept onto my face.

"So Veronica and I are-" Startled by Elliot's voice and the door slamming open, I quickly wrapped myself in the sheets.

"Dude what the hell, don't you know how to knock?" Oliver ask as he was wrapped in the sheets too. Elliot's mouth was wide open.

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked with a not so happy tone.

"To me this looks like you had sex. Oh my god, you two did! Ah, oh my god! I, oh great! I didn't need to know this." Elliot said rushing more explainable words out of his mouth. I scratched the side of my head, looking at him weirdly.

"Elliot, leave. We will talk later!" Oliver shouted at him.

"Just please tell me you used protection." Elliot begged.

"I'm not stupid. I did, now leave so we can get dressed." Oliver said trying to get Elliot to leave. Elliot basically ran out the door, and might I add, with leaving it open. A second later his figure came running back and slammed the door shut.

"He's an idiot." I muttered, hearing a chuckle escape from Oliver's lips.

"Good morning to you too." He said kissing my cheek.

"What a great way to start the day." I said sarcastically knowing no one would ever want to be woken up like how we were. I grabbed a hold of the sheet and wrapped it around my body. I grabbed pair of clothes for the day and headed for another shower.

Veronica and I agreed to meet at the beach for a girls day, while Elliot had a talk with Oliver. They were also having the day to themselves.

I opened up my new beach chair I have yet to use. I grabbed my book out of my tote and sat down in my chair.

"Was it like you expected?" Veronica asked as she was spreading sun tan lotion on.

"It was more than I expected. Honestly, it was a magical night. I've never felt this way before. I'm sure Elliot is going to wring my neck." I told her.

"Nah, he has Oliver's neck. He came back in the hotel room bantering out sentences I couldn't even understand." Veronica laughed.

"That's my brother for you. Did he honestly think nothing was going to happen down here? I had a feeling in the back of my mind." I said.

"You have a naughty mind. I didn't think you even thought of that stuff." She said with a gasp, making me giggle.

"I'm not so innocent anymore, am I?" I questioned.

"Hell to the no, you aren't." She told me, I let an outburst of laughs exit my mouth.

I curled my toes into the grainy sand. I took in a breath of fresh air and leaned for my sunglasses. I couldn't read with how bright the sun was today. It probably knows how special of a night I had.

I turned the page and continued reading as I took small sips of water.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 96 30
For nineteen-year-old Aliyah Mitchell, her freshman year of college was all she could think about. From rooming with her friends, becoming a member o...
1.2K 60 24
Daniella Lopez is a sophomore and she has a pretty good life twin brother, loyal boyfriend and such a great best friend. When a girl named grace enro...
6.3K 253 26
Being Daniel Sahyoune's sister can be hard. But being his twin? That's even harder. Daniel is very productive over his sister, and is always acting l...
ACCEPTABLE Por Temi

Novela Juvenil

2.4K 475 56
Daniella Smith a 17years old high school students is in her final year in "Middle high school"she meets Max and a new world began from there. Daniell...