Bella The Demigod

By Cutiepie_404

A twilight - Percy Jackson crossover. Join Bella in an exhilarating story of trust, love and betrayal. Having... More

I HATE YOU CULLEN'S
Camp Half-Blood
Capture the flag
Getting to know
Get out now
Birthday Surprises
Explanations
exploring
Getting To Grips
magic
Back to camp
Lady problems
Quest
Disguised
supernatural school
Fighting making lightning
A small spark of hope
Infultrating The Den Of Discord
Building Faith
She gets what she wants
That moment of realization
Spells
party preparation
Partying
I am the goddess of war
I'm not the old Bella
Trip down memory lane
Golden cuts
I will always be yours
Back to camp
Camp half blood
Prophecies
How I Met Your Brother
Upcoming battles
Titans blood
Forgotten past
Sequel
Sequel

Blast from the past

3.4K 105 19
By Cutiepie_404

🌑That all happened three years ago.
I am now biologically 21 but only look about 18-19
🌑Two years ago Annabeth joined the hunt, becoming immortal and Percy joined Apollos hunt. Both Artemis and Apollo made it so they didn't have to avoid the opposite sex luckily.
🌑One year ago everyone noticed we weren't aging.
🌑Six months ago everyone discovered our secret.
🌑Five months ago everyone told us they didn't care we had lied and accepted us again.
🌑Three months ago our friends from camp visited for a month.
🌑Two months ago everything went back to normal.
🌑Today, I can tell everything is going to change.

"Bella! Bella! C'mon! Were goin' to be late and we still need to pick our outfits!" Maia screamed.

"Yea! Hurry up otherwise goddess or not, I'm gonna kick your ass" Rebecca yelled.

"I'm comin'! I'm comin'! Geesh" I exclaimed.

The three of us raced into the dorms where everyone, including Charlotte was waiting. You see, after we saved Peter and char and had the after party, it became an annual tradition. So now, every year on that date we have some from of celebration. This year were all going swimming in a giant lake they made me conjure up.

When they found out we weren't human it was funny though.
Flashback

"OK you three seriously! You haven't aged at all in tha whole two an' a half years you've been here! What tha hell is going' on! Sophie screamed after chasing us around the school for the last hour. We were now in the middle of the courtyard and had drawn a huge crowd of probably the whole school give or take a few.

Percy, Annabeth and I shared a quick look and nodded, we had to tell them.
"we haven't aged because were not human" I claimed causing a few to gasp while others snorted.

"Yeah right" someone called out.

I rolled my eyes before Annabeth continued.
"How much do ya know bout Greek mythology?"

"A lot, we've been made to take it every since... Every since you arrived" Sophie said, trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"Yes, and were demigods, half human half god,that's how we've always been so good at training, Greek and we can hear and see things better. Were not aging 'cause I've joined Apollo's hunt and Beth's part of Artemis's." Percy explained.

"What about Izzy?" Josh asked, worried about our relationship. We had dated for a bit before I broke it up but were still realy good friends.

Everyone's heads turned to me. Oh joy. I sighed before letting the first thing I thought of come out my mouth. "I'm not human at all"
Everyone gasped and took a few steps back.
"Geesh chill, I've not been human for tha last three an' a half years!" I said.

"Well then, care to share what you are?" A witch called Harriot asked sarcastically. She was one of the newest students she joined about a year ago and is the most stuck up woman you will ever find. She was from england and constantly complained bout our accents.

"Well you know that prophecy you all had to look at?" I asked, getting a few mumbles of ya and no.
"Well I'm tha  one it talks about. I'm the thirteenth Olympian."

Flashback end

After that I also took off our disguises and told them the whole Cullen story, we told them how we realy were introduced to this world and now we don't have to progeny to be people we aren't.
Yea, good memories.

"Ya back from Bella lala land now?" Sophie asked rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, i'ma get y'all swimmin' stuff" I replied.

I walked over to the draw that held all the swim suits and bikinis and began fishing out ones I thought would look good with each person. Once I was satisfied I got a kaftan for each person to wear to and from the pool. Finally I got a everyone a pair of sandals/flip flops.

"Here y'all go, ya can grab ya selves a towel on the way out" I said, handing each of them a swim suit as we all went to get changed.

Annabeth

Charlotte

Sophie

Bella

Rebecca

Maia

Megan

A few minutes later I had finished changing and walked out to find everyone else already waiting. They all had there costumes on with the kaftans on top. Everyone was holding a towel as well so I grabbed one before I could forget.

"Thanks soo much Bella! These are amazin'! " Rebecca squealed as we all walked to the back of the school where the swimming lake thingy was.

As we arrived we saw many people sunbathing while some vampires were chasing each other around. The boys and a few mermaids were all in the water already. The mermaids were all beautiful and had requested I put some rocks it at the deep end of the lake for them. I had happily agreed as I got on very well with the mermaids and mermen.

Some nymphs were sat in the shade of two giant palm trees looking a bit left out as nymphs hates water. I quickly solved that by throwing some !magic over and a giant swing appeared on the trees. They all squealed before climbing on and swinging around on it.

All of 'us girls', as we were known all slipped off our shoes and kaftans and placed them onto our towels.
Sophie, Maia, Gemma and Rebecca all began to sun bathe while me and Annabeth charged straight into the water.
I heard yelling and to my amusement saw Percy chasing Peter with a giant ball of water.
I very rarely used my ability to control water and never used my ability to see the dead, I had once. Never again.
I pointed my index finger at the water and slowly brought it up. A small ball of water rose from the lake and Annabeth began clapping.
I laughed at her antics and began spiraling my finger, making the water copy my movements.

"That's so cool" a mermaid said, swimming over. I think her name was Trisha.

"Trisha right?" I asked.

"That's, me! I wish I could control water, well I sorta can, I can control wind" she said, making a big wave to prove her point.

"OMG LETS GO SURFIN'!" Annabeth squealed, getting everyone's attention.

A few people cheered as I made a stack of surf boards appear on the beach. They rushed over to grab one then swam into the water by us.
Trisha made the wind pick up and instantly a huge wave started rolling towards us. We all started parking forwards then jumped up onto our boards as we began riding the wave towards the shoreline.

We continued doing this until we were all exhausted and soaked to the bone. As we were surfing along the last wave I had an evily amazing idea.

Guys, play along I said tethepaticily to Percy and Annabeth.

There eyes both shot to be as I smirked before screaming and falling of my board. I felt myself be thrown around in the wave and people laughing before I began to sink. Being blessed by Poseidon has advantages you know.
I can breath underwater remember.
I carried on sinking as my purple hair spewed around my face like a halo. I could still see everyone sat on there surfboards, legs dangling in the water waiting for me to return to the surface.
I hit the bottom of the lake with a soft thud. I then shut my eyes and began acting unconscious.

Annabeths POV

We were all surfing the last wave Trisha was making when Bella's voice rang through my head.
Guys, play along.
Me head Instantly stood over to her and by the look on Percy's face I guessed he received her mind message as well.
I saw Bella smirk before she screamed and threw herself of her board.
Always such a prankster.
Everyone laughed at her, assuming for her just to pop back up.
She didn't. I began panicking along with Percy until I remembered she was blessed by Poseidon. I calmed down but kept acting.
Everyone was looking around, unsure of what to do.

"Someone help her!" I screamed as everyone began panicking as well. I saw, somehow through all the chaos, Peter dive down into the water.

Bella's POV

I was waiting for someone to come and 'save' me and after a few minutes I saw a worried looking Peter dive into the water.
He looked around before spotting me and quickly swam over.
Much to his shock, I began waving and smiling, just cause I like doing shit to people mental health.
He picked me up as I went limp in his arms and I could almost sense him rolling his eyes.
A second later I felt us breaking through the water surface as the warm air hit my skin.

"Bella! Bella!" Everyone screamed as they fused around me.
I felt myself being layer down on a towel as people fussed over me.

"Bella! Wake up sug!" Char screamed.

"No. I'm workin' on my tan" I grumbled, making everyone fall silent. "Ya realy think I, a goddess of Olympus could drown. Geesh thanks" I said, feigning hurt.

"THA' WAS PURE EVIL SUG!" Char screamed before launching herself onto me.
I saw the rest of the humans relax and warily glare at me but they were to relieved to be mad.

Just then the wind changed, now it was blowing in from the direction of e school. All the vampires stiffened and gathered around us.
"Whats goin' on?" I asked as peter and Char sniffed the air.

"Foreign vampires, seven of them, I recognize one, I just can't place it" Charlotte said, a small scowl on her face.

"Well, let's go meet the fuckers" Peter said, wrapping his arms around Charlotte. He and Char both looked at me, asking if I wanted to come. After a minute I nodded and put Percy, Annabeth and my disguises back up.

"Bella, what's goin' on?" Megan asked.

"We don't know who they are. Were gonna have to go back ta Peirce, Beth and Izzy for a bit" I said, sighing while slipping on my sandals and kaftan.

Everyone went to put on there own kaftans and shoes and followed us over to the front of the school. We went around the corner and carried on walking until Peter and Charlotte froze, causing me to nearly walk into Charlotte's back.

"Guys! What the-" I stopped short when I saw who was waiting at the barrier.

There, stood no more than two hundred meters away, were the Cullen's.

"Oh gods" I mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 283 17
1000☀️ 2000☀️ 3000☀️ 4000☀️ ~~~ PERCY JACKSON/TWILIGHT CROSSOVER Isabella Swan is actually Isabella Jackson, twin sister to Percy Jackson. You can...
150K 3K 16
(This story was one of my first works, I highly recommend you read the rewrite instead. If you don't that it fine and I hope you enjoy the story) Ale...
49.3K 1.1K 66
They've been best friends since the first day she moved to town. Then the war happened and they met HER. Now over a century later the two just want...
60.1K 1.7K 12
This is a Twilight and a Percy Jackson crossover. It is after both of the series end, with of course a little twist end to the Percy Jackson series...