(Jungkook X Halla fanfic ) Th...

By Mo_on_12

"Can I go now ?," "No ," "Why ," "Because," "I am going now ," He grabs my... More

1.)Unknown #
2. My phone
3. Trying
4. After school
5. Joy
6. Jealousy
7. Good to You
Halloween Special
8. The Other Guy
9. School Trip
10. School Field Trip [ Part 1 ]
11. Field Trip [Day 1]
12.Field Trip [ Day 2 ]
13.Field Trip [Day 3 ]
14. Field Trip [ Day 4 ]
15.Secrets
16. Where How and Who ?
17. Rumours
18.Bad & Good
19.Not true
20.Locked
21.Dream
22.Hard
23.Game Over
24.Suprise ! Remember its your Birthday
26)Empty
27)One way out or in
28)Rise
29)You and Me
30) Graduation
31) Hearing you
32)Waiting...
33) A year with out you
34 ) You with me
35)A New Hello [Last chapter ]

25)Yuris Plan

1K 41 1
By Mo_on_12

The drunk lady that was really strong started to cry on me . She started to fall and I grabbed her . The guy who looked like her boyfriend came over to us apologizing to me . He took her off me as she screamed .

"Yeon Ji let go of me i don't wanna go home ,"She yells .

"It's gonna be okay Gur in ,"He says hugging her tightly .

I didn't know what to do as I stood there . My phone started ringing and i started walking back . It was Jane she was calling me .

I ran inside and everyone looked at me .

"Ya halla where did you go ?,"Minju asked me .

"Umm I just stood out there to get some fresh air , then some strange drunk lady came over to me and dragged me along with her ? Her boyfriend came and got her and then I. and back ,"I explined .

"Oh well then good night and again happy birthday Halla ,"Yuna says hugging me then walking off to her room .Everyone follow and we all head to sleep .

***

I woke up with my neck feeling sore and a bad feeling hanging on my shoulders . I took some medicine as it felt like that time of the month for me . I grabbed my bag and Jane and I went getting a ride to school instead of the bus .

When i was walking Jane to her class I stopped and made eye contact with Yeri as she stood by the door way . The same old smirk laid across her face as she started walking towards me .

"Hi Jane ,"She says ignoring me .

"Oh ...hi Yeri ,"She says back . .

Janes eyes look at me and I sighed lightly .

"Well I'll be going , bye Jane ,"I say turning around . Yeri quickly pushes me acting like she tripped over her own foot . Making me stumble forward a bit .

"Opps ,"She says with sarcasm in her voice . "By the way Halla I know your dating Jungkook everyone does you dirty little player ,"She says as I walked away .

I walked into my classroom and Ji Soo comes and sits next to me . He hands me a snack and Vanilla milk . I smiled and took it .

"Thanks Ji Soo ,"I say .

"I herd Yeris trying to say you cheated on me with jungkook ,"Ji Soo says slurping on his strawberry milk . I took a sip as well .

"Yup , this girl always causing us trouble , I wonder if she has anything better to do then destroy my life ?,"I say .

"I notice that too it's like her one and only goal to destroy your life I guess ,"Ji Soo commented .

Jungkook walked into the room and stopped looking at us . Ji Soo scooted over and placed a chair for jungkook . He sat down next to me and took his ear buds out .

I put my Vanilla milk up to his lips and he takes a sip . I smiled and took a bite of my snack . With our world I knew he wanted a bite too . I gave him a bite but it was huge . I bumped him upset .

"YA jungkook I was hungry ,"I say with a little left .

"Her you can have mine ,"Ji Soo say .

Jungkook grabbed it and starts to eat it .

"Ya !,"I say flicking his forehead . "So childish."I mumble.

He smiled with his checks full looking like a chipmunk. I sipped the rest of my milk and finished my snack throwing it away .

The bell rang and we went to our assigned seats . Joy didn't come today ?
I wonder ...- actually not really .

Half of my thoughts where on class and the other Yeri and how to get ride of her .

So stuck up in my thoughts time flew by before I knew it . I looked outside and the bell rang . The halls started to fill with kids .

"Halla are you coming ,"Ji Soo Asked me .

"It's okay you guys go with out me,"I say .

They go but Jungkook sits down next to me .

"What's wrong ?,"He asked me .

"Nothing it's just ..Yeri I guess ,"I say .

"What about her ?,"He asked me .

"She's got the same look in her eyes that I onces did ? She's hurting she's acting out she's not being her true self , so she's putting on this big act and made me her target already knowing my weakness .. I want to help but don't know how ,"My thoughts finally become words .

"Then help her , try being direct then code things ,"Jungkook says .

I look at him and smile , as my stomach growls aloud .

"Food,"I say .

"Yup lets go ,"He smiled . He stands up and leans his hand out . I grabbed it and we walked out of the classroom together.

As we went to the student store and bought our lunch , then went out side into the school yard to eat . As we sat there talking with each other I her my name being called . I stand up and turn around .

"What ?,"I say .

In one motion Jungkook hugs me and I could her the sound of an egg crack on his back . My eyes wide soon turn angers as the girl starts to run off . I grabbed a napkin ms try cleaning it off . He takes his jacket off and sits down .

"Are you okay ,"He asked me .

"ME ! or YOU okay ?I asked getting stuff out of his hair .

Are eyes meet and he looks at me . His face grew close to mine as he quickly pecked my lips . I smiled and we continued to eat lunch .

***

Yeri POV ~

I walked out of my classroom gazing my eyes out the window . I spotted something I wanted . Something I was jealous of . Halla and Jungkook . To have someone .. I don't understand I'm prettier then Halla but still she got Jungkook .

No matter how much I try I'm always stuck at support system . A side character that bends the plot . I want my own story my own life . I want want want ... Try try try ...And fail each time . Joys joyful head gets guys in a flash ...

But being me is a con in life because I'm seen as another to pass by . They kissed . Jungkook kisses her . I fall onto the ground thinking of more ways to ruin Halla life .

The only thing I want know is Jungkook to myself . But it's not possible... That's just a dream . But I don't truly love him so I can't have him . So what can I do ? Have I ran out of ideas .

I see a girl walking by me with the same look in her eyes . She was in pain .

I stood up as I see her walking to the stairs up to the rough top . I slowly follow her along all the way up . She goes and stands on the edge of the building .

"Ya girl look at me and tell me your not going it jump ,"I yell at her .

"I am , I'm going to jump I'm done with this life I've had enough ,"She cries .

I slowly approach her and right as she was about to jump off I grabbed her hand pulling her back wards . She fell on top of me as we both hit the ground .

She starts to cry loud on me as she laid there.

Is this what I should do too . Just go ? I've caused so much pain to myself and other I don't know what to do know .

"Ya it's gonna be okay , there no need to end your life , trust me you don't want to miss out on the things you've never done , your to young to die , wait till your 90 or 100 just not yet okay , your an important person to so many people's life and if you died everyone will be affected . They'll all cry and be sad and miss you , you mother and father will cry, your family will cry , you don't want that so live , stay alive and go with your friends , go ... Live ,"I tell her as I start to cry with her .

We both get up and I help her down the stairs as she goes crying to her friends . All of them scared hug her tightly as she says what she was going to do .

I walk away and go back to the roof top .

My plan ... My plan is to leave . I step on the edge and tears continuously fall out of my eyes . I open my mouth and I scream . I let it all out , getting light headed . I start to fall ...

As I though it was going to finally all end . I was dragged down by some one onto the ground again . They held me and looked me in my eye .

"J-Ji Soo ?,"I say confused has he held me .

Wait does this mean I get to be a main character ?! Is this my start ??! Is this my story ?!

The bell rings and he drops me and he looks at me weird .

"Where you trying to kill your self Yeri who stands on the roof top edge ?,"He say to me .

"Well depressed people I don't know ,"I say as he ruins my mood .

Never mind still a side character ...

***

Halla POV~

I went to Janes class and saw Yeris but she's was by her self . I walked up to her as in one look I could tell . She was ready to cry.

"What ? what is it that you want Halla ,"She says acting angry .

"I want -,"I get cut off as Jane taps my shoulder pouting towards something .

____________[Finals Suck ]_____

A/N!

I'm so
Happy -ish !

It's the last week of school for me until summer break , but it's also finales week and I'm so scared of my bio test I have .Out of all the test I have to take I had a really bad dream about failing the bio test and ever senses been studying like crazy

Well thank for reading hope
Your enjoyed and until next time my friends

"See yah ,"

~Moon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
280K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...