The Entrance To Detective Con...

By Nuwwie

Story is unfinished and not be continued. My story sucks xd Thank you for reading. Do enjoy if want to read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
hi

Chapter 34

188 9 10
By Nuwwie

(Skip skip skip because you don't need to know this and so we will go to the lunch break because that's where everything happens.)

-No one's pov-

Lunch break came.

Everyone in class noticed her clothing apparently. She changed her outfit, like majorly. Everyone faces grew in shock when one by one they enter into the classroom and her clothing drew their attention. It felt like she was less scary, although they all knew she was a girl anyway.

Shizuku fallen in love with her even more. He would've imagined that she would be much more prettier with a dress or some formal clothing in a date. He would love that to happen, but Ani won't take any chances with going out with anyone. Ever.

With that, Ani haven't ate anything, or brought any lunch at all. Her stomach growling, empty stomach that would want food to be filled in. She rubbed her tummy with a soft sad sigh escaping her lips. She's just begging, begging someone to be nice and give her food.

Oh, after throwing Shizuku and bashing him to the door and the girl screamed, Ani stay silent and pretended to sleep. Shizuku seems alright until he notice the girl from their class with her face seems to not believe what just happened. Shizuku did a lot of explaining, while Ani just closely hearing their conversation but vaguely.

In the end, the Vice President got out the information of what happened to the door and why was it caused. And so it was Ani and Shizuku since they went too hard on closing the door because it was stuck and they don't even know how was that even logical. Okay it's Anime logic anyway. For making up this mess they did in the morning, they have to clean 3 classrooms after school. Which is absurd despite Ani being so freaking lazy and can't even bother to stand up from her seat when it is already lunch break.

Hungry? Yeah I think that was karma for slapping Shizuku to the door.

Haha Karma. Funny as quack. I shouldn't hit people too casually. Oh god I think I am dying. This is like fasting for a whole month.

15 hours? I think you could survive that.

Um I didn't eat breakfast. I can't survive.

She plopped the side of her head down to her desk while facing to the window and sighed dreadfully, with her stomach hurting even more. Then after this she needs to do some writing along with this bitchy president, the lover freak, and some victim for some bully which she doesn't even know where did he went at all. He's not even here today.

The more bored I am, the more hungrier I am. Damn it.

I can be your entertainment to replace your boredom~ wink wink.

Shut up no. Ugh.

She turn her head the other way only to see a figure beside her desk. She gaze at the figure up to the face. It was Shizuku, just smiling. Ani cringed. She turn around again facing to the window.

"Hey, don't be like that." He pouted, pulling the chair from the person who is absent again in front of her, spun it around and sat on it.

"I will be like that." Ani responded. "Anyways you have food?" She still did not look at his face. Shizuku shook his head.

"No, well, maybe." He replied. Ani weakly force her head up with tired eyes, probably faint eye bags under her eyes but not too visible. Her face looks dreadful, despite her being fueled up in the morning to slap the crap out of Shizuku.

"Give me, I don't care what food it is." She remarked. Slowly blinking.

"Sure, here. I just brought it downstairs." He gave her a sandwich with cling film around it and a label stuck to make it tight.

She pulled herself back to the seat, and slowly slid it down slightly. She lifted her right arm and drop it on the desk, just bouncing a tiny bit. Then grabbed the sandwich and drag it down to her lap. Shizuku just watched her how tired, lazy, not bothered to even talk at all. Her face could be ugly but not enthusiasm to put in, just a dreadful one.

She slowly unwrap it weakly with her tired hands, and shove the whole thing inside her mouth. "Thib iz bery nive." She mumbled while chewing without hand support, only using her mouth. "Chckinz iz noice." She continued to chew.

"That is so unlady-like." He commented, laughing at her face. She pulled the sandwich out of her mouth, chewing and swallowing up the remains in her mouth and stare at him.

"Who the hell likes me in this state anyways? I am weird and unique for all who I care. And you've made a bad mistake on placing your love on me." She implied, shoving back the sandwich into her mouth, continue to gnaw on it.

"I do, I like you. No matter you are." He whisper softly, just barely for her to hear. She finished her sandwich and sighed.

"Big mistake. I rejected you. Why would you still go after me?" She asked, slightly curious about it.

"I wouldn't let you go, even if you're dead. I will find a way to make you love me."

"Would you convert your religion to marry me?" She ask a stupid yet curious question. He tilted his head in bewilderment.

He answered,"No matter. I would do anything to be with you." He smiled gleefully, nodding his head slightly.

You're fucking kidding me.

Stop cussing for duck sake. You're still a child!

I am 14. Shush. Oh wait, my birthday is coming. I will be 15 soon.

Religion ya know! Do you even?

Yes I know, it does happens to slip out.

I researched it. Satan is doing this and making you this. Plus I know the holy month that you have to fast for 30 days when a new full moon comes and-

I LEARN THIS ALL SHUSH. And fine I won't swear. But I can't promise since I let it out by accident. I have to control it.

Influences by friends from the other world and-

Everyone swear all around me. What do you want me to do when I am exposed to these in this generation? Oh my life great words.

Well heads up! Life will get better soon.

I rather die than seeing people being dumb. Our generation is fucked up. Oops I mean ducked up.

You swore. Stop swearing!

I am sorry for quack sake! And life will never get better. I don't even know what to be.

Singer? Chef? Doctor? Manga artist? Voice actor? Teacher? Strip-

I rather be a duck excuse me.

Your mind is very logical.

I know! I will cut my arms and replace them with wings. Cut my mouth and place a duck beak. Then train on how to fly. See? I am very well indeed very smart and logical.

No wonder you have not much friends.

Duh. And-

And so you have me! I am wonderful cute person.

I can't see your face what are you talking about.

You made me sad. I hate you.

Same. Bye. Now shut up.

No! Ani-chan! You can't-!

"Mute Pandoru." She whispered. Exhale as she forgotten of who was in front of her. Well she ignored him as long as she could, by talking to Pandoru but she got sick of it.

"Very ignorant." He commented, crossing his arms.

"I know. I love it." Ani smiled, putting up a weird peace sign up. "Mean is fun."

"What sort of friends do you have? Are they nice?" He ask, leaning a bit closer. Ani tilted her head.

"I have no friends. What are you talking about?" She said acting dumb, thinking about her weird idiotic friends yet some are too clever to be her friend. But one is scared of insects but not supernaturals. So weird. Insects are not scary, unless if it's very dangerous.

Shizuku gaze at her, squinting his eyes suspiciously. Ani's face didn't get fazed at all. She acted innocent, as if she doesn't even have one friend. "You do have friends."

"If you're counting as my favourite characters as friends, then yes I do have friends."

Shizuku sighed. "Are you popular?"

"Do you think I am popular in my school where all I do is sing nonsense and everyone else is looking at me like I have done something wrong. I go mental sometimes and I don't have friends."

"I guess that's a no..." He trailed off as he lean back against the back chair. "Then, tell me about your life there?"

"Boring, hot, sand, sand, sand, people, cats, buildings. I live in a desert, do you think my life there is very intriguing?" Ani rolled her eyes and looked out if the window. "Why do you need to know more about me?"

"It's only natural to know the person more whom one likes." He smiled sincerely. Ani jerk back in disgust.

"That's creepy." She commented.

"Stalking that is." He exhale. "You know stalking is much more creepier. I am just asking. It's normal to ask questions."

"But they are life threatening! Like, what if you know where I live and then you kill me!" She clutch her uniform, acting dramatically frightened. Shizuku shook his head in disappointment.

"Stop joking around." He said a bit harder.

"No~! I love to joke!" She chimed childishly. Holding her cheeks twisting her body back and both. Shizuku couldn't handle it anymore. Even though she's pretty, almost mature but not and have a great sense of humour, she could get annoying. This is, of course, what Shizuku thinks.

(I would never consider myself as a great person. Or pretty. Or mature. Haha) (insecurities~)

The teacher came. All students went back to the seat. Shizuku did also. When she first notice something was unusual, it was the vice president. "Anyone seen Kiryuu-san? She was in for morning."

One student raised her hand up. "She went to the toilet, she said she will be coming back soon."

"Okay, I will let her off for now. Now lesson started. Please turn page 156 in your textbooks please." She ordered. Everyone did, even Ani who is so lazy to do anything. Because education.

The teacher started to write down a hard math equation. Ani tried to see it by squinting, but of course she can't. Her glasses is dead anyway. "Ugh it's math...what is this I don't understand...and can't see anything..." Ani muttered considerably loud, groaning. The teacher picked up her voice.

"Kouketsuna-san, please if you don't understand. Just say it." She said.

Ani awkwardly responded,"Y-yeah, I will..." She became quiet and started to say depressing things inside her head. The teacher smiled and continued to write more in the chalk board.

Ani turn around her head to the right, only to notice the vice president wasn't here yet. Where could she be? Only this matter would confuse Ani, or possibly other people but they wouldn't care. And this Okabe person in front of her. Absent as always. She again, resting the bottom of her chin on her palm, gazing out.

There were houses close together. Many rows but in not many random places. And at that one particular building, may be abandoned since it looks ruined. It looms as it seems to be the same size as the building, but not that much as it seems higher. Ani notice it like before hand. However, what she doesn't realised.

Everyone lives, along with herself, is on danger.

She yawned without closing her mouth. Bored and not even concentrating what's on the board. A glass sound shattering. Little glass particles fell on her desk and some on the floor. It wasn't much. The made Ani's heart pounded in fear. And she felt as something pass through her but missed deliberately. Her mouth dropped. Everyone's attention directed towards the window a with a tiny hole, but cracks formed around it.

"Sniper..." Shizuku mumbled, also shocked. Until someone screamed.

"SOMEONE IS DEAD!" A boy shouted, his voice shook in fear.

Everyone turn their head to person who died, and the one who sat right beside Kiryuu on the right. Everyone grew in fear, standing up and running out of the classroom in panic. The teacher started to become in panic. Everyone left. Ani stood up quickly, sweating profusely.

"It was about to hit me..." She said, ducking down to cover herself. She peaked through the legs of the desk and chairs. The person who died was a boy, shot through his head. Ani slapped herself to get the hang out of her.

If Kiryuu was there, she would've been dead by now, but luckily she wasn't. But, a person's life. Horrible. Ani stood up quickly ran out of the door. Shizuku followed her.

If they're after me, I should be away where people aren't around. One died anyway. Well that's life and I have seen a dead person. It's not that I am scared about it.

I feel no emotion against someone I don't know who is dead. Death happens regularly anyway.

-----

LAMEEE~~~ Okay sorry if this all is featuring about me everytime. Nah it is about me lol shhhh

If you hate this book why would you read you're so dumb lol

I am such a hypocriteeeeee

Okay um late post soz me mlg noscope 360 killer shooter procadtinator hmshir waddup boi here comes dat boi here comes dat boi memes r fun oml i am play a kids game shat it starts with r and ends with x anyone could guess that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (i love lenny face oml ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Also here is a bonus that i didn't draw but only the face since some boi told me to have fun with drawing and here it is what did I draw cuz i cant draw shit fam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :

CoNan is l9v1nq IT! EHEHEHEEH R1P M3

(RealiEs about school and she is going to duck her GCSEs up and fail in life in 20 days and didn't do her hellholeday homwork. Who the fuck gives homewrk on holidays, stupid teachers that is) (soz about swearing me is currently pmsing about life that i am lazy to update and make another rant books lols) (i wont updating i dont feel like updating anyways)

-Ani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938 42 3
Takemichi loves Animals and Birds more than anything, he prefers being with Animals than Human beings, since childhood till now Takemichi has always...
3.8K 137 12
A part-time Detective of Japanese origin, l/n f/n, that was studying abroad in London has now been requested their assistance of immediate urgency in...
63.8K 2.7K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Miya Atsumu has been feeling lonely and misses having fun with his neighbor (Y/N), who suddenly stopped visit...
65.4K 2.2K 42
(Vampire!Shoto Todoroki x reader) • "Seriously.." I huffed, carrying the books in one hand while I shoved open the door to the vampires room and walk...