One Spark Starts a Fire

Por everyday_imstumblin

COMPLETED Mia is a typical nerd, who is painfully shy. You can't even drop a pen without her being startled... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sneak peek/teaser XD
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20......
The real Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
The day he started writing in diary - Uh I mean journal!
Meet Alex...My cat :)
Bonus chapter- Noah's untold story that will remain untold! End of story!

Chapter 17

70.9K 2.3K 403
Por everyday_imstumblin

"Nom, nom, nom!" I muttered in my sleep. Snuggling closer to my teddy - Teddy, because I couldn't come up an original name. I wasn't smart when I was little, not my best years if I must admit. Today I decided to just chill, hence the reason why I'm still in bed at 11:30.

Yawning, I could hear the doorbell ring. I ignored it because I let my parents answer it, silently snorting, I thought about the poor soul that is about to witness my parents...uniqueness. Hope they won't call the cops like the last one.

To my utter surprise instead of a scream, I could hear laughter downstairs. Straining my ears, I lifted my head but kept my eyes closed. There was a lot of mumbling and then my dad burst into laughter. I frowned, what the devil?

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, thinking it's my parents, I wasn't worried so I laid my head back down on the pillow and tried to fall back to sleep. Next to me Alex purred and jumped off the bed when my door opened. Mentally groaning, I specifically told my parents yesterday that I didn't plan to do anything but sleep and that they should not disturb me.

Pulling the cover up to my chin, I twisted my body away from them and groaned. This was my lazy way of telling them to leave me alone. Someone chuckled and my brows furrowed. That was quite a deep voice my dad (Who I assume it is) has, I felt the bed dip and still I didn't open my eyes.

"Go away" I mumbled and nuzzled Teddy.

"Afraid I can't do that Angel" the voice was deep and husky, making me rethink on who is really in my room.

Please God, if you love me then you wouldn't allow that person to be in my room.

Taking the risk, I peeked open one eye and then quickly shutting it. I threw the covers over my head and kept chanting "He is not in my room! Cole is not in my room, this must all be a dream" I tried to convince myself but alas...it was not to be.

Cole chuckled and arrogantly said "It's good to know that you dream of me" my cheeks turned red because it was really true, I do dream of Cole in a non-perverted way. The bed dipped more as I could feel him tugging the covers. I let him pull it off, thinking that he'll only pull it down to see my face, so imagine my surprise when Cole ripped the covers off to reveal my now shivering body.

 I squealed and tried to cover my body, why did I decide to wear short shorts and a clingy tank top?

 A low growl erupted from Cole's chest, without thinking I rolled over off the bed and landed on the floor with a heavy thump!

"Oof!" I groaned as I tried to pick myself up but a pair of hands clamped down on my waist and lifted me as if I weighed nothing. Squealing in surprise, my hands instinctively wrapped my arms around Cole's neck as he carried me bridal style. Staring face to face with him, I couldn't stop the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Urm..." shyly turning my head away from him, I could feel him grinning when Cole leaned in and nuzzles his head in my crook of my neck. Feeling his warm breath on my skin, my body involuntary shivered at his touch.

Cole lowly chuckled, "You're making it so hard for me Mia..." he whispered and breathed in. My mind went fuzzy and I couldn't think straight when Cole exhaled, his lips grazed my neck as I held in a loud moan.

I better put a stop to this...

"Cole" damn...that sounded like a moan.

Cole growled and I whimpered, gathering as much courage as I could, I turned my head to face him. My immediate thought was, 'Oh shoot, I forgot how hot and sexy Cole was'

"I-I-I" stuttering like a fool, I never noticed that Cole's eyes become lighter when you look at them closely. "Mia" my eyes snapped to his lips, I've never been kissed before but sometimes I do wonder what it feels like.

Cole leaned forward.

Would they be soft?

I leaned forward too.

Would mine feel soft against his?

His lips grazed mine.

If I could just...

"Awwww, Honey come look at our baby boo boo!" our heads snapped to the door way to see my mum staring at us with that 'Aww' face. My natural instincts kicked in and immediately I tried to create some distance between us. But since this is Cole we are talking about, my wiggling out of his grip was a big, fat, failure.

"Put me down Cole" I hissed while mummy dearest went to go fetch the camera. I struggled once more but Cole held on, stupid muscles!

"Nah, I think I like this position better. Besides your mother is going to take a picture of us for your album" I froze, she did not...

Cole read me easily and smirked, "Oh yes, she showed me the baby pictures Mia and I must say, those cheeks of yours look like a cute chipmunk." Chuckling, Cole reached out and pinched my red cheeks. Slapping his hand away I stuck my tongue out at him.

I heard a click to my right, my eyes travelled to see mum grinning while holding a camera in her hand and dad standing with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face. "This is so embarrassing!" I quickly hid my face in the crook of Cole's neck. I could feel Cole's chest rumble as he spoke "It's not that bad." I peeked at him to see him stare down at me with a smile on his face.

Click

"Mum could you stop that and leave please" I begged her. "But honey, you never bring anyone over and I just want to grab a few pics of your boyfriend." I openly gaped at her.

Boyfriend?!

I wiggled myself out of Cole's grip, luckily he let me down. "Mum he's not my boyfriend!" I shouted and before she could say anything, I ran to my parents and pushed them out of my room and slammed my door shut. Slumping against the door I hid my face from a grinning Cole, though his eyes did have a pained look in them but it quickly changed into determination.

 Frowning in confusion I watched through my fingers as Cole made long strides to reach me. "Mia go get ready, we leave in 10 minutes" Cole spoke firmly and gave me a slight push towards the bathroom. Stumbling, I watched Cole in the corner of my eye as I grabbed my top and jeans and made my way to the bathroom.

By the time I was done and exist the bathroom, Cole was impatiently waiting. Once he saw me, his face lightened up "Finally! Let's go" he left me no time to tie my hair in a ponytail or grab my wallet and phone, saying something like I won't need it coz he won't be leaving my side. Can I get an Aww?

The only I could grab was my hoody. We rushed out the door after I said bye to my parents, Cole led me to the driveway where my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

"Uh...where's the car?" in front of me was a sleek black motorcycle, that had two helmets. Oh please no...

"That's right Mia, saw hello to our transportation for the day." I looked at Cole with pained eyes, "Do we have to?" I silently pleaded with him to say no, but this was Cole. He smirked and wrapped an arm around my waist and led me to the bike.

Without warning he lifted me up and placed me on the bike. He took one of the helmets and put it on my head. My hands shook as I tried to calm myself, praying we won't die. Cole got on the bike, his hands reached around until they found mine and wrapped them around his waist. I didn't notice Cole peek behind to see me staring at my arms around him.

"Ready Mia?" I was about to say no when Cole shot out of the driveway. My eyes snapped shut but my mouth opened and let out a scream. I could hear Cole's laughter, but I held on tightly until we got to wherever we are going.

***

"A festival?" I asked after some persuasion, Cole finally got me off the bike long enough to see where we are. I looked up at him to see him slyly smirking, "A couple's festival" he wiggled his eyebrows, my immediate reaction was to blush and look down.

"I didn't know these things existed" I mumbled under my breath but I think by now Cole is more in tuned with my whispering. "Me neither, I actually saw it as I was making my way to pick you up. I thought we could check it out" I snapped my head to face him, could it be?

Could it really be that Cole...was blushing?

My mouth opened to tease him, when he suddenly grabbed my hand "Let's go!" he left me no room to talk as we ran towards the entrance. I couldn't help but let out a giggle which turned into a full out laugh.

"Ready for the best day ever?" he asked.

Nodding, I smiled at him. Spending time with Cole, the supposed bad boy, I've realised that he wasn't that bad.

Cole grinned back at me.

Not bad at all...

***

A/N

i know, i know, i just couldn't be stuffed writing about their day together (coz i honestly couldn't even think of anything). Eat me if you must but eh...i'm going to bed.  

*walks away only to be tackled by my cat*

"That Son of a B-" 

(⋋▂⋌)

"Someones about to die tonight!!!" 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

124K 5.1K 20
"Sebastian! What's up?" I asked, slamming my computer shut. "Are you the owner of Advice Addict? The one advertised in the weekly newsletters?" He as...
312K 12.8K 33
I turned around the corner of the building, testing to see if they would follow me, and they did. I headed all the way up to my room. The twins had j...
1.5M 52.4K 34
Sarcastic, clumsy 19 year old Ava Dawson moves to California to start afresh from her past only to be intertwined with cold yet warm hearted billiona...
74.7K 11.4K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙