Jiley:new chapter

By fangirl200213

Sequel to Jiley:why me? Riley is finally back with her real family, shes in a relationship with James and ev... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.

Chapter 6.

532 32 0
By fangirl200213

A/n: hope you like the chapter
NOT PROOF READ

Riley's PoV

I wake up in James' arms, last night was amazing. We haven't had meaningful sex in so long and all I'm craving right now is his touch, his kiss, his body, him. I look up at him and he's so cute when he's sleeping. I place small pecks on his neck to try wake him up.

"James..." I whisper in his ear while pecking his neck ever so slightly. His grip tightens around my waist and I snuggle into him.

"It's too early..." Me and James do have school today but I can't help but want to just lay her all day with him. Kissing, cuddling and other things.

"Come on James, we have school soon..." I say pecking his lips before, pulling the sheets off my naked body. I get up and hear a whistle knowing its James. Finally I've got his attention, I grab my bag of clothes that I got yesterday and head into the bathroom. Deborah and David are on a business trip and somehow trusted James to stay at home.. Alone.

James PoV

I feel Riley's presence isn't there anymore and I look over to see her sexy body bend over. I whistle catching her attending. She smirks at me before heading into the bathroom. God I love that girl. Maybe we could have some fun before school.

I jump out of bed and head into the bathroom. "Care if I join you?" I ask her, knowing she'll let me.

She sighs " I guess but you have to help me wash myself..." Winking at me, damn she is sexy. I jump into the shower with her and start to snake my arms around her waist. She leans back on me and places her hands on mine. Me and Riley are never really like this we aren't caring really, yeah we care about each other but we've never really shown it during sex or flirting. We just kinda like being filthy and sexy and that's about it but I'm seeing a new light for Riley now and I think I like it more.

"I love you.." She whispers in my ear as she turns herself around and sinks into my shoulder.

"I love you too princess..."

Luke's PoV

I wake up remembering how amazing last night was. I'm kinda glad leila stood me up because well Maggie is perfection, from her hair to her personality she's just everything you'd want I'm a girl. I got her number but should I text her, I mean it might be too soon but what if I text her too late. Ugh. You know what lets do it, what do people say... Live life in the moment.

To Maggie: hey last night was amazing wanna do it again sometime xx

I really hope she does I mean I didn't initially want to at first but then she started talking and I was mesmerised. I think I'm going to try avoid leila today because well I want things to on out with Maggie the way I want them too.

Ping!!!

From Maggie: I had so much fun too, I was actually planning on asking you the same thing so sure id love to xx

Oh my she wants to what. His never happens to me. I'm kinda a lone wolf.

Maggie's PoV

I just moved her a week ago and today's my first day at my new school. I'm really nervous but excited, I went on a walk last night to clear my head and this boy.. Luke her was sitting alone upset almost and I was really intrigued. One thing led to another and I ended up going on a... Date I think. I'm really excited because he just asked me out again and this never happens to me.

Leila's PoV

So basically I forgot all about my date with Luke last night stuff happened with my mum and dad and it totally didn't cross my mind. I really hope this doesn't ruin my plan. I do feel bad about it but Surely hell understand.. Right.

Riley's PoV

Me and James have just arrived at school and I can almost feel today's going to be a good day. I'm getting ready to tell the principle that I hit leila and it was all my fault. I deserve everything that's coming to me.

James walks me up to the office and gives me a peck on the cheek. "Good luck babe" I smile at him before taking a seat in the waiting area. I hope this all goes well.

"Oh hi miss Raymond, I actually wanted to see you about yesterday!" He says through gritted teeth. I nod my head and take a big gulp before walking into his office.

"Eh yeah that's kinda why I'm here, I wanted to tell you it's all my fault and leila shouldn't be punished at all.. Just me." I say standing my ground. He just stares at me and shakes his head.

"Are you sure because leila has already came in and said exactly what you said..." I'm speechless I mean I never expected her to even do such a thing but clearly I'm wrong.

"Yeah, she's lying trying to get me out of trouble. She doesn't deserve any sort of punishment after she tried to take the blame. I take full responsibility.." I say strongly, making sure leila doesn't get into any sort of trouble. Honestly she doesn't deserve it.. She's a nice kid and deserves a good life.

"I see.. Well then you've got detention after school all this week and next.." He says getting up opening the door, I get up too and make my way out. Detention. Wow.

I make my way to find James and he's sitting with Luke, Theo and wait who is that. Well I'm about to find out..

"Hey baby how'd it go?"  I smirk sweetly at him before embracing him into a hug.

"Detention all week and next.." I shrug before looking at the girl who I oddly don't know.

"Not too bad.." He says pecking my lips, I smile up at him and kiss him back. It's short but passionate.

"Hi I'm Riley.." I say placing my hand out at the girl..

"Maggie.. Nice to meet you.." She says smiling brightly at me. She seems nice..

"You too.. Are you new around here?" I ask making small talk as James places his arms around the back of me resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah I am actually just move where from California actually.." She says still smiling, it's like she never stops.

"I've always wanted to go to Cali.. James maybe we could go sometime.." I say turning round to looks at him.

"Maybe princess.." He says pecking him lips.

"I mean it would be so fun.. Surfing, swimming... Sex.." I whisper the last part in his ear, he smirks and places him hands on my bum before kissing me again.

"James.. Stop!" I squeal and slap his arm as he squeezes my bum. He chuckles and let's go.

"Aww you guys are so cute.." I hear her voice say, no one ever really call us cute were just you know annoying to looks at most of the time.

"Aww thanks.. So whys you come over to these idiots?" I ask, if I'm being truthful these guys wouldn't be my first pick I mean they are a big.. What's the word.. Clueless.

"Oh me and Luke we em went on a.. Spent time together last night.." It's like she never knew what to call last night.

"Aww you and Luke went on a date?" He smiles and looks at her, how he used to look at me and I'm really happy that he found someone again that makes him happy and isn't leila.

"I guess you could call it that.. I mean I was supposed to be with leila but she never arrived and Maggie came and it was perfect.." Luke explains to me.. I smile and look at James.

"Isn't that romantic.." I say sinking into him. I men's how me and James met wasn't so romantic. It's kinda creepy to be honest.

"I guess so but it'll never beat me and you.." He says kissing my head. If I'm completely honest I don't want Maggie knowing about me and James' past because well it's not exactly normal.

"How'd you too meet.." Shit! Of Course she's ask. I just smile and look at James.

"She actually was going out with Luke and my mum was fostering her at the time and then one thing led to another we had sex a couple times.. She brown up with Luke for me.." Of course he's tell her.. I was actually hoping he'd make up something.

"Oh.. Ok.." She says looking around.
"I know not really your average story is it..." I say laughing to myself trying to get the awkwardness to drift away.

"Yeah.. I guess it isn't but in a way it's kinda cute in a quirky way.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 21
Here's in your arms 2 (I recommend reading in your arms before this <3) Follow through James and Riley's life after the incident. Did it effect them...
18.7K 1.1K 45
Sequel to Could this be? . Guess whose back? But can things carry on where they left off?
32.1K 1.1K 36
With rogues on the loose and packs attacking each other, no one is safe alone, making Riley safer than ever in her new home with her father. Or maybe...
73.6K 2.1K 28
When James moves schools his relationship with Riley is put to the test unlike ever before. Is popularity more important than love? And is James abou...