Bound (Harry Styles FanFic) P...

By SumNawaz

IMPORTANT: As of November 1, 2018, the last 15 chapters of the story have been taken down due to this book ha... More

Bound (Harry Styles FanFic)
Prologue
1. Official
2. Death
3. Warrior
4. Be patient
5. Girlfriends
6. Dinner & Apologies
7. Pep Talk in the Bathroom
8. Concert
9. Tour
10. Tweets
11. Best Friend
12. Moments in Spain
13. Ignore
14. Decisions
15. I Like It
16. Stolen Kisses
17. Confronting Feelings
18. Funky Buddha & a Date
19. Shopping & Missing
20. Paparazzi
21. Surprises
22. City Lovin'
23. Nap Time
24. Makeup Shopping & Kisses
25. Empire State of Mind
27. Missing & Kissing
28. Packing Up
29. Kissing in Play Places
30. Mama Ross
31. Grand Babies
32. Comfort Food
33. Count On You
34. Anger, Care, & Possibly Love
35. Blissful Mornings to Terrified Nights
36. Bound to You
37. Abomination Sandwich
38. Always There
39. Home Is Where Your Mum Gives You Beer
40. Bungalow Nights
41. Brothers and Sisters
Something's Coming. . .
Plot Twist!
Just For You!
I Never Expected This!
Free Goodies for My Sunflowers!
I Want You in My Book!
Get This Book For Free (Limited Time Only)!
Party!
End of Free Bonus Chapter. More to Come!
In 3, 2, 1
TOMORROW!
Ready, Set, Launch!
We're Live!
Have You Gotten YOUR Copy Yet?!
How's It Going!

26. Unrequited Love

341K 6.5K 4.2K
By SumNawaz

Kelsey’s POV:

@Kelsey_Ross: They bully me :( @Ashton5SOS @Luke5SOS @Michael5SOS @Calum5SOS pic.twitter.com/JDS99342

          The picture was of me sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch as the four boys sat on it, triumphant grins on their faces as I made a sad face to the camera. These boys were funny; I’ll give them that, and had a knack for teasing other people. Looks like I was their victim for the day.

          I was in their hotel room with Niall and Zayn. Harry was here but he went back to our hotel room, saying he needed to call someone about something important. We all were just chilling around, and since the boys had about four days off until their show in New Jersey, they didn’t have to go there just yet.

          As we all watched Now You See Me, which was on PaperView, Luke asked, “Where the hell did Harry go?”

          I stood up from my floor. “I’ll go check,” I say, heading towards the door.

          Walking out of their room, I walked down the end of the hall where Harry and my room was, and used the key card to open it. Opening up the door, I stepped inside and let the heavy door swing shut behind me. I saw Harry sitting on the edge of the bed as he talked into the phone, glancing towards me as I entered the room.

          Walking towards the couch, I laid down on the couch, my head resting on the big couch cushion that laid against the armrest. I turned my head to the right and watched as Harry talked on the phone. “Yeah, that one,” he was saying. “Oh, okay, no that’s great, actually. The sooner it’s ready, the better. Alright, thanks, okay bye.”

          “What was that?” I ask with a raised eyebrow as he hangs up the phone and stands up.

          “That,” Harry says, walking towards the couch, “was my real estate agent. He was letting me know when our new house was going to be ready.”

          My eyes widen as I prop myself up on my elbows, looking straight ahead at Harry who’s standing on the other end of the couch, leaning over the arm rest. “Our new house?” I repeat, checking to see if I heard him clearly. “What are you talking about?”

          “You see,” Harry begins, a smile growing on his face that brings his two dimples in view, “I recently bought a house for the two of us, and it’s been getting some work done. But from what I know now, it’ll be done in about a week or two and we’ll be ready to move in – new furniture will be delivered and set up before we go, however.”

          My jaw drops at his explanation. He got a new house; Harry actually got a new house for the two of us.“That’s... That’s freaking amazing.”

“I’m glad you think so,” Harry grins, dimples deepening. “Plus, it’s not that far from the flat complex and it’s a bit nearer to the mall.”

“You’ve thought this whole thing through, haven’t you?” I ask with a raised eyebrow as Harry leans over the armrest even more.

“Basically,” he shrugs, still grinning.

“Wow,” I chuckle before lying back down in my previous position.

I felt the couch shift and I looked to see Harry climbing over it. I looked at him with an amused expression and my eyes caught sight of his chest tattoos that were peeking out from underneath his plaid shirt that had the first couple of buttons undone. Harry crawled over me and hovered above me, as I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him, waiting for his next move.

He took me by surprise by pressing himself down on me and kissing me right on the lips. Harry’s hands placed themselves on either side of me on the couch, and my hands reached up and cupped his face. My eyes shut as I kissed him, pulling his lip into my mouth as my legs wrapped around his hips.

When we pulled away, his nose brushing mine softly, a small smile placed itself on my lips. “What was that for?” I whisper. 

“I’m happy,” Harry replies, his lips ghosting over mine in another kiss, smiling. 

My hands slide from his face to the back of his neck, linking together. “Good,” I say. “Because so am I,” I add, before pulling him down by his neck and stealing another kiss.

*~*~*~*

As much as I hate it, all good things must come to an end. And by that, I mean my time in New York was over and I was now back in London in the apartment. I had unpacked all of my belongings and was just being lazy around the apartment; laying on the couches and eating food. I should probably do some grocery shopping soon.

@Kelsey_Ross: Someone bring me food... I’m so hungry.

@Harry_Styles: @Kelsey_Ross There’s food everywhere in the flat...

@Kelsey_Ross: @Harry_Styles I ate it all, oops. I have to go grocery shopping.

@Harry_Styles: @Kelsey_Ross Get bananas.

@Kelsey_Ross: @Harry_Styles You’re on tour; you’re not going to be eating the bananas here for a while.

@Harry_Styles: @Kelsey_Ross Not too early to be prepared.

@Kelsey_Ross: @Harry_Styles Goodbye.

@Harry_Styles: @Kelsey_Ross Ruuuuuuude.

I let out a laugh as I exited out of the Twitter app. Standing up, I decided to actually go shopping. Grabbing the Range Rover’s keys, I grabbed my bag and wore my shoes and exited the apartment. Getting in the car, I drove to the nearest supermarket.

I entered the store and started pushing the cart down the aisles and hummed a song tune as I grabbed all the food items I’m going to be needing. A while later, when my cart was almost full, I went towards the cash register and waited as the lady checked them out. When she was done and the total cost appeared, I brought out the money and handed it to the lady, before putting the bags in the cart and pushing it out the automatic sliding doors of the store.

Though when I got to the cart and started putting in the bags in the trunk, a bunch of paparazzi showed up, and I inwardly groaned. “You need some help with that, Kelsey?” one of them asked, flashing his camera in my face.

I stayed quiet as I kept my head down, continuing to load the bags in the trunk. “Can you give us a smile, Kelsey?”

“No, because you suck,” I replied as I shut the trunk of the Range Rover and pushed the cart away and walked towards the driver’s side of the car.

Getting in the car, I started it up and drove out of the lot, leaving the middle aged men with the cameras behind.

*~*~*~*

From: Logan

Please, Kelsey, stop ignoring me. You’re my best friend, come on.

From: Logan

Kelseeyyyyyy. We’ve been best friends for such a long time. You can’t not talk to me.

From: Logan

Seriously, Kels, you’re being ridiculous. 

I sighed at the texts from Logan, and I held my phone and debated if I should call him or not. Logan’s right, he is my best friend, and it didn’t feel right to be ignoring him. But he’s always been so rude to Harry - who’s my husband and a guy I’ve grown to care for a lot. And I feel like if Logan says one more bad thing about Harry, I’m going to snap at him.

So I give him the benefit of the doubt and call him up, and he picks up on the second ring. “Kelsey!” he exclaims.

“Yeah, hi, Logan,” I say in a flat tone. “You texted?”

“Texted?” Logan asked, his tone sounding baffled. “I texted, I cakled, and even tried to reach you on Twitter! Are you ignoring me?”

I refrained myself from rolling my eyes. “What do you think?” I ask. “Of course I’m ignoring you, Logan. You have been so rude to Harry, and I’m going to have none of that. What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Kelsey –”

“Not only were you rude about Harry behind my back, but also to his face. He was willing to be nice to you because you were my best friend, but then you went off the handle and were an ass to him. How can you -”

“I love you.”

I froze midsentence as I heard his voice speak through the speaker, the phone almost slipping out of my hand. I didn’t hear him right - I couldn’t have. I stayed frozen, standing on the living room floor. He loves me. Logan, my best friend, loves me. But that couldn’t be possible - I didn’t want it to be possible. 

Yes, I’ve read about best friends falling in love, but I never thought for it when it came to Logan and I. He’s too much of a brother to me, and I figured he’d feel the same for me. But here he is, telling me he loves me over the freaking phone. This was way too cliche, weird, and just straight out wrong.

“L-Logan,” I stuttered, sitting down on the couch. I needed to wrap my founds round this fully. “I don’t... I don’t...”

“I know you’re married to Harry,” he speaks, “but do you seriously like him like you say you do? I mean, you and I both know you can easily divorce his ass and we can give us a shot.”

My mouth dropped open at his words. Did he really just say that? And without even hesitation? “I can’t believe you just said that,” I spit out, anger coursing through my veins, the words acid in my mouth. “Don’t ever speak like that again. I actually do like Harry, for your information. You don’t know shit about him, Logan, and don’t ever think I’d divorce him - especially for you.”

It felt weird being so angry at and mean to Logan. But I knew that he deserved it. He just totally bashed Harry without missing a beat, and I wasn’t going to have any of it. No one is rude to my husband and gets away with it.

“Don’t call me again, Logan. There was a line, and you’ve crossed it. Goodbye.”

I didn’t even wait for him to reply. Instead, I just hung up the phone and threw it on the couch. My elbows rested on my knees and hands buried in my hair as I tugged at it. What the hell just happened? 

*~*~*~*

Harry’s POV:

Something was wrong. Something was wrong with Kelsey, I could tell. She hasn’t called, texted, or come in contact with me for a couple of days, and it was only natural for me to start getting worried. Normally, Kelsey and I would always call or text each other. But seeing as I haven’t heard from her in a couple of days, it gave me the sense that something was wrong. And I hated that I was on the other side of the world and couldn’t find out what was happening.

I sat on the floor of the bus, leaning against one of the bunks with my Mac laptop on my lap. My Skype window was open, and I was staring at the grey bubble next to Kelsey’s name, waiting for it to turn green. I nibbled on my bottom lip as I waited for it, and when it did, I quickly pressed the video call button and waited for her to pick up.

She finally did.

It looked like she was sitting on the bed, staring down at the laptop. She had on a spaghetti strapped tank top, and her hair was tied into a pony tail with strands falling out from the side. Though Kelsey still managed to look beautiful. 

“Hi,” I finally say, staring at my laptop screen.

“Hey,” Kelsey replies, and I can tell she sounds tired.

“You’ve been ignoring me,” I say, not accusingly, as I raise my eyebrows.

Kelsey sighs. “Yeah, sorry about that,” she says. “I just... Work’s kept me busy, that’s all.”

I give her a pointed look. “That’s not all. You’re hiding something, Kelsey. What is it?”

“It’s nothing,” Kelsey says, and she gives me a tight lipped smile. “Don’t worry about it, okay? It’s absolutely nothing.”

“Is it Logan?” I suddenly blurt. I don’t know why I asked that; it just seemed like the right question to say.

Kelsey looks taken aback, and something flashes in her blue eyes, but it’s gone in a split second. “I’m not talking to him right now,” she says briskly. 

I furrow my eyebrows. “Did something happ –”

“Forget about it, Harry,” Kelsey snaps, and it’s my turn to look taken aback. I’ve never heard her speak like that, and I can tell that she’s a bit angry. Kelsey looks at me - or at the webcam - and sighs. “Look, it’s late and I’m tired. I’ll talk to you later, alright?”

I nodded, still a bit confused. “Yeah, sure,” I say.

Kelsey offers a smile, though I can see it doesn’t reach her eyes. “Bye, Harry.”

She ends the call before I can even reply. Into the blank screen, I say quietly, “Bye.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 22.5K 52
College, the final four years. With one year down, Isabelle moves across her college campus forcing her to socialize with new (somewhat irritating) p...
61.6K 919 33
Lovers before the war, meet again and fall back in love but everything has changed since the last time they saw each other. How will they mend the ot...
6M 164K 71
They weren't expecting to fall in love. Their pasts prohibited it. Yet fate and the cold winter air had other plans. Opportunities will arise that wi...
690K 32.9K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...