Leah Riddle (Book 1)

Per xxShaylee3xx

(Series in Editing) "What's going on?" I turned to Severus. "We need your help. The Death Eaters," Barty said... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Thirty-Four

3.1K 41 17
Per xxShaylee3xx

 "Hello father," I sighed and then looked around to see Severus, Barty, Fenrir, and Wormtail.

"Having a meeting?" I asked curiously.

"You could say that," he nodded. I glanced at Fenrir who was baring his teeth at me. Ugh, the potion wore off.

"Let's start with what you did to Fenrir," my father said, seeing my gaze rested on Fenrir's enraged features.

"Please explain Leah, why in the world you gave him a love potion? Are you insane? Do you have a thing for werewolves or something?" 

"I wanted revenge, and I knew making him fall in love with me would be major payback. He hates my guts, and frankly I hate his too, the filthy half breed," I said, crinkling my nose. I felt pressure on my back and then pain as I was slammed into the floor. I turned around and saw Fenrir's teeth inches from my neck. I brought my feet up and kicked hard into his chest so he flew back. I felt warmth spreading down my back but I just sneered and glared at Fenrir who was advancing towards me. He took a swipe at my face and just barely nicked my cheek. I hissed in pain as I felt the sting of his nails. He growled and ran full force into me, knocking the wind out of me. I sat on the floor gasping for air and fumbling for my wand.

"Crucio!" I cried out as he lunged in, almost biting me. He stopped dead and snarled viciously before howling in pain.

"You piece of filth!" I said, and then wiped the blood from my mouth.

"Fenrir I told you to behave yourself," my father sighed. The room started spinning but I took some deep breaths and steadily held my ground in front of my father.

"Well, not that that's taken care of," I muttered and saw Severus's eyes raking over my body.

"What?" I snapped and he paled but just shook his head.

"Leah, I've been told you are no longer friends with Potter and your relationship with the Malfoy boy is making you show who you really are. This needs to stop," he said, shaking his head.

"Yeah...I'll have to change my tactics. Maybe I'll stand up for them, make them befriend me again," I sighed.

"No, I have a better idea that you will go through with," he said coldly.

"You are to break up with that Malfoy boy, and never speak to him again," he snapped. I exhaled sharply and looked around at the people around me. I pleaded Barty with my eyes but he did nothing.

"Father... there's another way. I can really change my personality. I can't just... n-no!" I said, and the room was really spinning, making me really dizzy.

"She doesn't look too good," Barty spoke up and I laughed hysterically.

"N-no I can't...I... well I... he'll ask questions! I love-" I said, but didn't finish my sentence because the world became black, and I was falling.

***

I could hear people talking around me, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I tried opening my eyes, but a wave of unconsciousness took over again.

What seemed like seconds later, I woke up again to hear voices quite clearly. I opened my eyes and blinked against the white walls of Hogwarts Infirmary.

"Leah!" a relieved voice sighed, and I looked over to see Pansy crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked tiredly.

"Do you even remember what happened?" she asked and I thought for a while. I couldn't tell her about the meeting with my dad and what he wanted me to do about Draco, but I could just pretend I forgot.

"No...I don't really remember anything...," I shrugged, but then stopped when I felt a slight tug on my back.

"Someone attacked you!" Pansy said.

"Someone what?" I asked, sitting up, and I realized that Pansy wasn't alone. Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and to my surprise, the trio. Tears filled my eyes when I saw Draco, but I blinked them back and kept my emotions under control.

"Are you alright?" Draco asked, taking my hand.

"Just peachy," I said sarcastically, and he frowned at me.

"Wait, so...someone attacked me? No, I'm sure they were just a few scratches."

"Leah, you have more than a few 'scratches'. You had insanely deep gashes on your back, and your lip was busted, and whoever it was clawed your cheek, or something! You looked like a tiger just took its paw a hit you!" Pansy said, pacing in front of my little cot thing. I put my fingertips to my cheek and felt three smooth lines going across it.

"Oh my gosh, do not tell me he ruined my face!" I fretted and grabbed a mirror from the table beside me. I looked at my reflection and nodded. The lines were very faint, and unless you were looking for them, you wouldn't see them. I felt them a lot more than I saw them.

"You look great, Leah," Weasley said softly and I nodded.

"Thanks," I whispered, still tracing the scars.

"What about my back?" I asked, noticing every movement caused it to tug painfully.

"Well, that was really bad, sweetie," Blaise said, giving me a sympathetic look.

"Am I going to be scarred for the rest of my life?" I asked nervously.

"That's what you're worried about?" Granger cried out.

"I'm assuming the worst is over, so yes Hermione," I said, giving her a sad smile.

"Well... aren't you curious about what happened?" asked Granger, softening her demeanor a little. I was already getting through to them.

"A bit, but am I going to be scarred?" I asked with a frown.

"Your back is worse than your face, but it isn't too bad. You'll have a little more noticeable scarring," Potter spoke up.

"Okay, okay, so... what exactly happened?" I asked and the infirmary doors opened.

"Ah, Ms. Loveland, you're awake," Severus drawled, coming over with a potion vial.

"Yes, professor. Could you please explain what happened?" I asked, knowing he'd know every single detail.

"Of course, but I need your little posse to leave. It's time for some extra healing potions now that you are awake," he said, and I sighed.

"Thanks for being here guys, and Harry... can I speak with you later?" I asked and he smiled at me before nodding.

"Now, what was going on in your head, girl," Severus asked slightly angry once everyone was gone.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You cannot say 'no' to the Dark Lord," he hissed.

"Um, I can. I think I basically fainted from shock? I'm not sure..."

"You were losing a considerable amount of blood; even your father looked worried. He, however, thought you could handle it. Barty knew you were going to faint, he could see it in your eyes, and I knew you could very well lose your life. Once you actually passed out, your father had second thoughts about telling you to break up with Draco," he said and my eyes lit up.

"I can still be with him?" I asked with a smile and Severus looked apologetic.

"No, Leah, I meant he realized he shouldn't have told you while you were losing so much blood. You still have to get rid of him," he said, pouring the potion into some water.

"Here, drink this, it'll get rid of any pain in your back," he said, and I downed it quickly.

"How am I supposed to break it off with him, though? He'll start asking me why and all that stuff...I can't just walk up to him and say it's over," I frowned.

"Then find a better way, Leah. Just in case anybody asks, the story is that I found you like this at the edge of the Forbidden Forest, and they're suspecting that since they went after Claire, they're going after you, too. You do not remember a thing, do you understand me?" he said, changing the subject off of relationships.

"Alright, I'll just say I was in the common room, and the next thing I knew, I was in the infirmary. How long was I out? About a day?" I asked, knowing I wasn't out long.

"It's been at least two weeks. November first was when you were attacked, it's now November fifteenth," he said.

"WHAT? THE FIRST TASK'S ALMOST HERE AND I'VE BEEN UNCONSCIOUS?" I screamed and Madame Pomfrey bustled in from her office.

"Professor, you have every right to be here, but if you're going to upset my patients I will have to ask you to leave!" she huffed.

"Of course, Poppy," he said, barely moving his lips. That meant he was irritated. She huffed back into her office, muttering under her breath.

"Leah, you have plenty of time, just relax and let yourself heal," he said and I scowled.

"Madame Pomfrey?" I called.

"Yes, dear?" she asked, sticking her head out from behind her office door.

"When can I leave?" I asked.

"I suppose today, but I suggest- where are you going?" she asked, stepping out of her office as I stood up and took off the stupid IV.

"Leaving," I said and then looked down. I was in a sports bra and shorts, now how the hell did that happen?

"I had Miss Parkinson change you. We couldn't leave you in bloody clothes after all," Pomfrey smiled at me. I shrugged and walked over to a full-length mirror. I turned around and then threw my hair over my shoulder so I could see the damage that was done. I had a lot of criss crossed scars on my back that were slightly pink and bumpy. They were a lot scarier than the ones on my face. I grabbed a hair tie off my wrist and put my hair in a bun.

"Thanks for your help," I said and then walked out of the infirmary.

"You can't run around school like that!" I heard Pomfrey yell, but I paid no attention as I headed down to my common room. There were some gasps and then a couple of whistles, but other than that, no one paid much attention. The sad thing was, I already knew how I was going to break up with Draco. I entered the common room and saw Blaise sitting by the fire with nobody else around.

"Whoa, hey Leah," he said, shocked at my clothes.

"Hey Blaise," I smiled.

"I'm so glad your back!" he sighed, walking over to me. I heard voices coming down the steps from the dorm and realized it was Draco and Pansy. I smiled at Blaise and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked confused but just as Draco turned the corner, I kissed Blaise with all I had. I was shocked to feel him kissing me back. Draco gasped in surprise and I pulled back, looking him right in the eyes, daring him to start a fight. 

***

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13K 495 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
54.2K 1.1K 16
TOMIONE/DRAMIONE FANFICTION (EDITING) __________ The world has gotten darker ever since Lord Voldemort's return was confirmed, and Harry Potter must...
53.1K 2.2K 29
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...
1.1M 32.3K 48
Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he is actually a wizard and he will be att...