Chapter Twenty-Three

Saturday night.

The clock struck eleven and I groaned. One more hour of waiting. I was lying on the couch with my head on Draco's lap and Pansy sitting on the arm on the couch. Draco was playing with my hair and Pansy was painting my toe nails.

"So, what color should we do?" she asked, looking at the two colors in her hand. One was black and the other was a deep glittering purple.

"Do the purple, I think it's gorgeous," I said.

"You are so right," she agreed and started painting my toes.

"What color am I doing yours?" I asked, looking up at her.

"I was thinking a blue with silver shimmer."

"Sounds very cool. Draco what color are we doing yours?" I teased. He laughed and gazed at the colors we laid out on the floor.

"Definitely that bright pink," he said seriously, making me laugh. I sat up and grabbed the pink bottle and held it up to Draco's hand.

"It matches your complexion," I nodded. 

"Leah, sit still you're going to make me mess up," Pansy scolded me. I pouted and put my head back on Draco's lap.

"So you wrote the letter on Tuesday, right?" Draco asked.

"Yes I did," I confirmed.

-Flashback-

I called for Alisana and grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill.

Father,

Things are going well I suppose. I have to speak to you about something though. In person. I have some people I'd like you to meet, also. So, please call a meeting in the Forbidden Forest, Saturday at midnight. Only have Severus, Wormtail, and Fenrir come. And yourself of course. I'm going strong with the plan and it is working well. You do not need to respond if you wish.

Yours truly,

Leah.

I tied the letter to Alisana and sent her off to give word to my father. Hopefully he shows up.

-End flashback-

"The thing is will he come?" I wondered.

"He will, he's your father," Draco assured me. I sighed and looked at Pansy as she finished my nails.

"Who is your dad anyway? Somebody famous...Yaxley? No, you don't look like him. Hm, a death eater?" She asked.

"You could say he's a death eater. You'll find out soon enough though," I smiled.

"Hey guys, are you ever going to go to bed?" came a tired voice from the stairs. I looked up to see Blaise leaning against the railing in boxers and a t-shirt.

"Yeah eventually, are we being too loud?" I asked.

"Not really, I was just wondering. Night Leah, Pansy. You too Draco," Blaise smirked. I smiled and waved.

"Night Blaise," I said. Pansy nodded in agreement and he made his way upstairs.

"Anyway, we've managed to make it until 11:30, so what should we do?" I asked.

"We're going to need something to keep us from getting caught," Draco frowned. We hadn't thought of that.

"I have the perfect solution," I said, smiling smugly. I got off the couch and used a drying spell so my nail polish wouldn't smudge.