Chapter Twenty-Seven

I walked into the Hall glaring at Draco with false hatred. He glared back just as intensely and I walked over to the Gryffindor table. Weasley's back was to me, so he didn't see me, but Potter and Ginny did.

"What do you want?" Ginny glared with venom in her words, and Ron turned around to look at me. His eyes were glassy and I could tell he had been crying. He looked pained to see me.

"Leave," Granger hissed and I pretended to look hurt, which surprised them.

"I-I'm so sorry," I whispered, tears 'threatening' to spill.

"I should have never left my dorm! I should have just written back telling you I was in my dorm, but I decided to leave anyway. I went downstairs a-and they sort of cornered me. They basically shoved the butterbeer down my throat...I-I don't really know what happened. I remember Ginny...and then something with Parkinson..." I trailed off and I let a tear slip down my cheek.

"What about the part where you kissed Malfoy?" Ginny hissed, and everybody's eyes turned to me. I widened my eyes and my jaw dropped slightly.

"I did what?" I asked, pretending to be appalled.

"How do you not remember that?" Weasley asked, sounding really mad.

"I was drunk," I hissed so the teachers wouldn't hear.

"Y-you wear?" Granger stuttered.

"Yes! Why would I ever do that to you guys?" I asked, sounding hurt.

"What about your dark mark?" Ginny snapped, and a lot of eyes, even the professors, were on me now. I felt my face instantly go blank and I put on an emotionless mask.

"So this is what all this is about?" I asked coldly. They said nothing so I continued.

"I'm so glad you trust me," I snapped before blinking and pulling up my sleeve. I hoped my skin would morph, otherwise, I'm screwed. I turned my arm over, and luckily there was nothing there. Their faces fell and they all looked really embarrassed.

"You know, I thought you guys trusted me and accepted me. Ginny, you never even told them I wasn't in my right state of mind. Do you guys really think I'd do that stuff?" I said coldly before turning away.

"Wait!" Weasley said and he grabbed my wrist. I smirked slightly and sent Draco a wink before turning around and looking at Weasley with teary eyes.

"I didn't know they forced the butterbeer on you...or that you were drunk. I do believe in you, but everything Ginny told us made things seem bad for you. I was too upset to even think...please forgive us? Forgive me?" he asked.

"Yeah, forgive us?" Potter asked and everyone but Ginny nodded. I looked around and smiled faintly.

"Yeah, I forgive you guys. It's all good," I smiled and Weasley pulled me down next to him. Well, I did it surprisingly. They all accepted me back in as if nothing happened, except Ginny. I'd have to watch myself around her.

***

October 30th

Things have been really good in the past month. I kept my Slytherin alliance a secret, and Ginny began to trust me a little more. I was in the common room relaxing with my feet up on Draco. We've had a strong relationship so far, and I wanna keep it that way.

"Hey Pansy?" I said, and she turned towards me.

"Yes, Leah love?" she asked. 

"Well first, we haven't heard from Fenrir, and second, you still need to kiss Weasley," I remembered.