Chapter Thirteen

I stared for a moment, not sure what to do. He wasn't well, either. He was reduced to an infant size and he looked frightening... mostly because he was creepy. This is what My Lord has been reduced to because of Potter. I hate that boy with a passion.

"My dear, you look so angry," his snake-like voice said, echoing through the room. I looked directly at him.

"Yes my lord. Potter has reduced you to this, that filthy little git!" I spat. He chuckled before coughing and looking at me with curious eyes.

"You look so different. I remember you with jet black hair," he said mostly to himself. I cocked my head to the side.

"With all due respect, I've never met you. I'd remember," I said with a nod. He smiled and shook his head.

"You have met me dear, you just don't remember. You had jet black hair, red eyes mostly, but they did turn a beautiful silver green," he said in thought. I glared around the room at Barty and Wormtail, who were looking at the floor avoiding my gaze. Where did Severus go?

"Excuse me?" I asked tiredly. He chuckled and Wormtail brought over a picture before bowing and backing away. I held the picture and examined it. There was a boy. He wasn't a young boy; he was in his seventh year at least. He had chocolate brown hair and green eyes with a creamy pale complexion; like me. The girl he was with had jet black hair like a raven's wing, and silver eyes. Her complexion was also pale. They were both smiling, the girl more than the boy, and the boy had an almost smug glint in his eyes. He also had my smirk.

"My Lord, who are these people?" I asked in confusion.

"Your mother and father," he said hoarsely.

"No...no, they can't be," I sighed.

"They are, you were adopted," he said simply. I looked at him with a glare. Being almost killed by Potter messed him up.

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't, my parents would've told me," I glared.

"Did you ever notice that you look nothing alike, and are nothing similar personality wise? Your parents had blonde hair, while yours is dark. Only one had green eyes, that didn't even relatively resemble yours. Your parents had a deep tan, whilst you're a translucent white. Your father was Tom Riddle and your mother... we'll get to that some other time," he smirked. My smirk.

"Tom Riddle ...you're my father?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded and I looked at him intensely.

"You said I had jet black hair and red eyes," I pointed out.

"Ah yes, you see, when I went to kill Harry Potter, I had a backup plan. I figured since I had a daughter, who was only an infant, I'd look after her. If anything were to happen to me, Clementine and Lamoure Loveland were to take you and look after you. However, they knew this would happen to me, seeing as Clementine is a talented diviner. They could've stopped me, but they wanted a baby girl so badly, that they put my life at risk. They were two of my top followers, and they betrayed me. So, I was left to fend for myself, vowing I'd kill them when I was able and take my daughter back. I've kept my word," he said, gazing out the window. I blinked.

"What about the whole, me having black hair and red eyes?" I asked impatiently. He laughed at me and looked over.

"They put a charm on you so you'd resemble them... but the Riddle in you was too strong. Instead, you looked like me, which they had to settle for. My eyes are often red, but they're originally green. You were blessed with a combination with both your mothers and my eyes. Barty, take the charm off," he commanded. Barty lazily flicked his wand at me and I looked at him.

"Is that it?" I asked blankly. Barty threw a mirror at me and I glared before looking at it. My brown hair was now pitch black like my mothers and my eyes were a much brighter green with flecks of silver. I smiled genuinely and looked at my crippled father.

"So this is the real me?" I mused. He nodded and gazed at the picture with disgust.

"Is my mother a mudblood?" I gasped in horror. He laughed and threw the picture at me, which I smoothly caught.

"No, I'd never mate with anything but a pureblood. However, she was distasteful and I regret that night," he snapped. I hesitantly looked down at the picture and gasped. My mother's hair was a bright blue.

"Why is her hair blue?" I asked.

"Your mother was a metemorphagus," he said lazily.

"And me?" I asked. 

"Perhaps. We'll see now that the charm has been taken off of you," he said. I nodded and knelt down beside him.

"I have a question," I said quietly. He looked at me with interest.

"Can I have a dark mark?" I asked with hope and fear. Before he could respond I interrupted.

"I mean, is it possible in your current state?" I asked.

"Yes, I can, but you'd have to let me rest afterwards, I am vulnerable."

"Of course!" I said quickly. He smiled and got out his wand. I couldn't fully hear what he muttered, but I was sure I'd never the spell before. I felt a quick pain shoot up my left arm and I gasped. The pain filled me and my arm burnt with a rage, but I kept from screaming or crying. It was over soon enough, and I had a deep black dark mark slithering up at me.

"Now let me rest, Barty will tell you our plan for my return, I'll see you soon," he mumbled before falling asleep. Barty clapped his hands and then shook my hand.

"Welcome to the family. Now, it's time for you to know how we plan on returning your father."