Chapter Fourteen

"Alright, Leah, do you know what polyjuice potion is?  I'm using it to become a professor named Alastor Moody. He's starting his first year teaching Hogwarts, and if I can get that close to Potter, this is almost fool proof. This year there is going to be a Tri-wizard tournament where a champion from each school will be selected to compete. I'm going to charm the Goblet of Fire to spit out five names. The first three are unknown, but the last two will be you and Potter. You will help Potter along the way and pretend to be friends. Once you get to the final task, the cup will be a portkey. It will portal you to a graveyard where we will be waiting to help the Dark Lord return. It's a spell that Wormtail will perform. We need blood of a relative, and blood of an enemy, along with a few other things. Then, Potter dies and we all live happily ever after," Barty smiled.

"This should be fun," I smiled back. He laughed and nodded before turning to a figure behind me.

"She is ready to return home," Barty said.

"May I speak to you?" I heard Severus ask. Barty nodded and headed out the door while I stood waiting. The same giant snake I saw before slithered in and looked up at me.

"Hello, Leah," she hissed.

"Hello," I said politely.

"I am Nagini, your father's snake," she said.

"I'm his daughter," I smiled.

"Yes, I can tell. You are speaking parsletongue," she said. I blinked a few times, taking that information in.

"Leah, let's go," Severus said before I could respond to her. I nodded and said goodbye to Nagini before walking downstairs.

"We must stop by Malfoy manor before you return home, it will only be a second," he said before apparating us to a huge manor. 

"Come, Leah," he snapped.

"I am not a dog!" I hissed angrily. He looked at me wearily before muttering an apology and leading me inside.

"My, my, Leah Loveland," I heard a voice drawl. I looked over and saw who I assumed to be Lucius smirking at me. My parents spoke of the Malfoy's from time to time, so I was vaguely familiar with the family. Severus headed into a room off to our left without a word to anyone.

"Hello, Lucius. How are you?"

"Quite well, and you?"

Better than you're about to be, I'm sure. He is returning, so you better get your head on straight."

"Leah?" he asked, confused.

"She is right, Lucius. But I believe you were improperly introduced. This is Leah Riddle," Severus emphasized, walking back into the room. Lucius involuntarily touched his left forearm with raised eyebrows. Before he could ask any questions, Severus took me by the arm and said a quick goodbye before we disapparated and ended up back at my house.

"I will meet you here tomorrow at nine o clock, be ready. You have school to attend," he said before disappearing. I glanced at Claire who was watching with wide eyes.

"What happened?" she squeaked.

I sighed and shot her a look that clearly said 'don't ask'. She nodded and hurried upstairs without another word. I followed after her to head up to my room where I fell into a deep, uninterrupted sleep.

***

I heard Claire running around me and groaned.

"Claire, blimey quiet down," I mumbled. Then I shot up; I have school. I had to change my perfect outfit, so I got undressed and searched my closet. I found a brilliant blue long sleeve shirt, which would hide my new dark mark, and a black mini skirt. I added my high heeled black boots and straightened my ruffled hair before adding black eyeliner and a clear lip gloss. I grabbed my bags and owl before running downstairs. I heard the clock strike nine and I grabbed Claire.

"Are you ready?" I snapped. She nodded and Severus appeared.

"Alright, to Kings Cross Station," he said, wasting no time. We found ourselves in a crowded train station with a bunch of filthy muggles. I saw platform nine and ten, but no 9 3/4. I saw a boy with red hair and a boy with brown hair run through the wall between 9 and 10 before going right through it. I shrugged and grabbed Claire's hand; Severus disappeared once again. We ran through the wall together with all our bags and were at the platform I've always wanted to go to. Note the sarcasm? I ignored the stares and wolf whistles as I led Claire onto the train.

"Leah?" I heard a confused voice say. I frowned and turned to see who could have recognized me.

"Draco?"