Chapter Thirty-Four

"Hello father," I sighed and then looked around to see Severus, Barty, Fenrir, and Wormtail.

"Having a meeting?" I asked curiously.

"You could say that," he nodded. I glanced at Fenrir who was baring his teeth at me. Ugh, the potion wore off.

"Let's start with what you did to Fenrir," my father said, seeing my gaze rested on Fenrir's enraged features.

"Please explain Leah, why in the world you gave him a love potion? Are you insane? Do you have a thing for werewolves or something?" 

"I wanted revenge, and I knew making him fall in love with me would be major payback. He hates my guts, and frankly I hate his too, the filthy half breed," I said, crinkling my nose. I felt pressure on my back and then pain as I was slammed into the floor. I turned around and saw Fenrir's teeth inches from my neck. I brought my feet up and kicked hard into his chest so he flew back. I felt warmth spreading down my back but I just sneered and glared at Fenrir who was advancing towards me. He took a swipe at my face and just barely nicked my cheek. I hissed in pain as I felt the sting of his nails. He growled and ran full force into me, knocking the wind out of me. I sat on the floor gasping for air and fumbling for my wand.

"Crucio!" I cried out as he lunged in, almost biting me. He stopped dead and snarled viciously before howling in pain.

"You piece of filth!" I said, and then wiped the blood from my mouth.

"Fenrir I told you to behave yourself," my father sighed. The room started spinning but I took some deep breaths and steadily held my ground in front of my father.

"Well, not that that's taken care of," I muttered and saw Severus's eyes raking over my body.

"What?" I snapped and he paled but just shook his head.

"Leah, I've been told you are no longer friends with Potter and your relationship with the Malfoy boy is making you show who you really are. This needs to stop," he said, shaking his head.

"Yeah...I'll have to change my tactics. Maybe I'll stand up for them, make them befriend me again," I sighed.

"No, I have a better idea that you will go through with," he said coldly.

"You are to break up with that Malfoy boy, and never speak to him again," he snapped. I exhaled sharply and looked around at the people around me. I pleaded Barty with my eyes but he did nothing.

"Father... there's another way. I can really change my personality. I can't just... n-no!" I said, and the room was really spinning, making me really dizzy.

"She doesn't look too good," Barty spoke up and I laughed hysterically.

"N-no I can't...I... well I... he'll ask questions! I love-" I said, but didn't finish my sentence because the world became black, and I was falling.

***

I could hear people talking around me, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I tried opening my eyes, but a wave of unconsciousness took over again.

What seemed like seconds later, I woke up again to hear voices quite clearly. I opened my eyes and blinked against the white walls of Hogwarts Infirmary.

"Leah!" a relieved voice sighed, and I looked over to see Pansy crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked tiredly.

"Do you even remember what happened?" she asked and I thought for a while. I couldn't tell her about the meeting with my dad and what he wanted me to do about Draco, but I could just pretend I forgot.