The Entrance To Detective Con...

By Nuwwie

Story is unfinished and not be continued. My story sucks xd Thank you for reading. Do enjoy if want to read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
hi

Chapter 26

293 11 16
By Nuwwie

During when Ani ignores everyone literally...

"Conan! Do you have anything today?" Genta asked, excited to play something with the Detective Boys.

"Yeah Conan! You're always saying that you're busy and need to go somewhere." Mitsuhiko pouted, almost angry at him.

"And then leaving us and running off. Even Ai-chan leaves also if you leave." Ayumi grunted in a cute way. Ai already left so no one really noticed her leaving except Conan. Literally everyone backfired at Conan as he back away slowly.

Of course he wouldn't tell the kids that he has something going on with a troublesome person that he just met few days ago. And then end up in some bigger problems. But Conan wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, rather, he wants everyone to be safe and happy. So for that, he is just doing the sake of Ani. Moreover, he wouldn't want the detective boys to be involved anyways. No one wants troubles.

But these kids are persistent.

Conan kept being silent, thinking an excuse to come in any second, and it did. "You see, Ran-neechan keeps telling me to come home early and I have to help her. And remember Kobayashi-sensei gave us a lot of homework? I haven't quite finish that yet so we can play in another day?" He pulled it off just barely, not letting his words stumble.

The three children thought for a while, remained silent. Until they all accepted his excuse.

"That's true we have a lot of homework..." Mitsuhiko thoughtfully said.

"And since Conan needs to go home, we should go home as well." Ayumi said to everyone.

"Yeah! And I think for my dinner will be eel with rice! I am so excited about that." He gleefully cheered.

"Oh Genta-kun, you're always thinking about food." Ayumi sighed.

"Haha, sorry, sorry. I couldn't help it since my tummy keeps being empty." He apologised. Everyone chuckled.

"Well, guys. We'll see each other soon. Bye." Conan bid farewell to his kid friends. They waved back as Conan march away from them and went to a road that leads back to the Agency.

That reminds me, how would she know so much about us but we know so little about her?

-Conan's pov-

If she was to be here knowing so much about us and this world, eventually she will end up here. But out of all people, her? There maybe a lot of who knows about this world we live in, why is it only one person? Or two that includes him in it.

And that phone she holds, what's up with the message? I shouldn't really believe in his lies. Ani did get annoyed whenever he jokes around. Also very close to each other. And her headache, I eventually need to ask her that. And maybe need to cheer her up. She is far too depressed. A heist was already held by KID on the behalf of my request but she rejected it. That didn't work, I should ask for that guy who is close to Ani.

I end up reaching the Agency already. Walking upstairs, tip-toeing to reach the the door and twisting it. I push the door and saw Ani, sitting on the couch, just completely staring at nothing. Completely dazed.

I walk over to the couch opposite to her, jump and sat on it, making myself bounce a little. Her clothes already changed in her usual outfit. Her eyes seems dull, her to be interwined with eachother.

When I was about to part my lips to talk, a ring tone from my phone. Someone was calling me. I took it out from my pocket and see who was the caller. It was an unknown caller. Then again, I answered it anyway.

"Yo! Tantei-kun. Worried about Ani still?" He asked, his voice seems to be all giddy.

I glance at Ani, she still dazing out. I quickly went out of the office and stood outside of the door, closing back the door slowly. She probably didn't notice me. Maybe she did.

"A little bit. I did told you about her headache and how she was screaming. Still nothing have come out of her mouth." I leaned back at the door, the other hand in my pocket.

"Probably other events will come. She did tell me that that things occur whenever those flashing scenes came in a chronological order. Before she went here." He concluded.

"Won't that mean it will come sooner or a later, whenever what scene she had first." I began to stare up the ceiling, just thinking about more things. "Anyways, who's phone are you using?"

"Aoko's telephone. She's cooking dinner and she's taking her time. Also, why would you want to know about that?" Question Kaito.

"Thought I would have your phone number. But I guess that's not happening." I quietly said. He suddenly become all flirty. Kind of?

"Oh~ You're interested in me? It's fine I can give you my phone number and we can text each other daily-"

I cut him off. "No. Stop being gross. Anyways, you only called me for this? This is not a reasonable time to call me while Ani is in this state."

"You know anyone with a long blonde hair?" Kaito inquired. I shivered. No way...is it Vermouth?

"I do. What about it?" Asked I, just barely hiding my shakiness in my words.

I hear KID having trouble to talk but I wouldn't be too sure. He cough twice before talking. "You see...umm..." He began to trail his words. This seems suspicious.

I wanted to know. "What is it?"

He spoke in a hushed tone. "She said that the girl with short black hair wearing glasses is in trouble. And she wants me to save her; along with you."

I widen my eyes. "What! What does she know?" I realised I should've become quiet. Ani could hear what I'll be saying.

"I don’t know, but when I tried to ask her, she walked away. I ran after her, and she was gone. What does this mean?" He ask more questions.

"...they're after her..." I mumbled quietly.

"What?"

"The black organisation is after her. More likely. That's why we should take care of her." I explained. However, why would Vermouth be telling us this? Is she planning to betray them? Or she have a secret plan to finish me off, and maybe Ani.

Nevermind that, what would happen if she gets caught up in this act again? Musn't be too hasty. Or else it might involve people I wouldn't want to involve.

"Oi, Tantei-kun, are you there? Oiiiii."

"We will talk about it later. Bye."

"Wait- No not yet-" I ended the call and shove the phone inside my pocket.

I hear someone walking up the stairs, I look down to see who it was. Surprisingly, it was Shizuku. He seems quite baffled from why I was here. He halt at the fourth step to the door. He smiled.

"Oh, it's Conan-kun." He paused and continued. "Ani still down ever since?"

"As always." I answered, letting out a heavy sigh. "What brings you here?"

"I just want to check if she's alright. She never talked to anyone. Even me. Well I guess I could see her another day." He stated, turning himself around to leave. Until I lifted my arm and called his name.

"Shizuku, I have a favour." He turn half his body to me. "Do you have any possibilities to cheer Ani up?"

"Judging by her personality, I could. Although she would hate me. She hates me anyway since beginning. But I'll try." He nodded and smiled.

"Thank you."

"No worries, I don’t want to see her sad anyway." He briskly went down stairs and off he go.

I guess his love is only one sided...

(Fml sorry not enough description I am tired anyway. 12 am...no, one am...)

-No one's pov-

What are the consequences? Conan is entirely not sure about whether Vermouth is going to help- no, support him. She may just backfire him out and turning the tables around. But surely, Conan wouldn't want to be doing a truce with an invidual that is part of a dangerous group.

The worst could happen, and only the people will take upon it, and that could be decided through fate. If he could think, somehow, by knowing what she is up to, or why would the organisation would be after Ani. If they take action upon her, that would be bad. But little by little, he gains trust with the thief. And maybe a great plan would some how help her, maybe.

On the other hand, Kaito had a serious, yet weird,  moment at the end of his heist. During that time when he encountered the blonde women, which the light of the moon glimmered over her wavy hair. The striking red lips curved into a smile. Her eyes just leering at the magician. Crossing her arms, waiting at the end of the alleyway, and where Kaito would exit, running away from the police.

He remained stable, silent, but soon dubious about her. He was concious of her aura, as it already gave out a dark feeling. His hands trembled, tightening it into a fist. Mouth dry, but his serious eyes glared at her. He already knew she was trouble, just by instinct.

Always keeping his poker, he will never falter his expression. He smirk, only bringing down the brim of his hat as it shadowed over his eyes.

"What is it, dear lady? I have things to do and so I have to leave." He spoke, eyeing over her outfit. It was all black, but seems like a leather clothing, tight, hugging her body to show the shape. Like a motocycle outfit, for women. (Idk wtf r they called shut up just read)

She took out a cigarette, place it between her lips, and lit it up with her lighter. With both index and middle fingers, she took the cigarette out from her mouth and blew out smoke, looking up but then back to Kaito. A smug smile form upon her face. "Your dear friend is in trouble, white magician." Her smooth, menacing  voice came out.

"What do you mean?" Kaito's voice toned down as he narrow his eyebrows. She let out a small chuckle.

"The girl who came here to this world. You should be careful." She left, just walking away.

"Wait! What do you mean! What are you talking about!" He yelled out, hoping she would stop, and she did.

There was silence. She stared at him from the coner of her eyes. "The girl with short black hair wearing glasses is in trouble. I want you to save her, and that silver bullet." She gradually walk away. Kaito didn't caught this few words at the end. He chased her out from the alley. Inspecting around the place, she was gone. No sound. No nothing.

The streets were empty, and no signs of anything would appear. Kaito long thought about words he heard, and would ask Conan for it.

"What will happen to Ani?"

***

(To the present of where the great Ani is actually okay apart from embarrassing herself again) (this story is confusing lol.)(joking it is not the present it is still the where Ani is sulking. Idk what it means but yolo)

-Ani's Pov-

Crap duck no oh my god when will I be back to normal this is insane how am I able to keep up like this. Why am I sulking. What does sulking mean. I don't know anymore. Plus I saw Conan walking out of the door, calling someone. Who? WHO IS IT?!!

Am I on my period? Is this why I am like this? The bloody hell where is my food. Why am I suddenly speaking with a British accent. Stop asking yourself stupid questions you retarded duckler ducker. You made yourself much more dumber thank goodness me.

So just for your information. I can keep up a face where it seems totally expressionless and make a straight face until I hear a lame joke that I always laugh at. I laugh at everything, literally but nothing it funny. And everything seems serious. Even Conan is worried. Why do people care about me?

And I should've not rejected Conan's request. God damn it I regret everything. Who am I to know what's going on? Ugh I should die.

Like seriously. Die. No I mean- LIKE NOT ACTUALLY RESPAWN LIKE DIE.

I have enough. Bye whoever I am talking to which is myself. I am an idiot, and that's a fact.

---------

I steamed my fingers and now there's a burning sensation I am feeling right now. Duck my life. Never cook with mum making cakes by steaming.

And I am still fasting. Fasting is fun!

-Ani quacks to the Neverland. (Who the duck cares about me when i am lonly 24/7 everyday 😞)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 106 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
63.8K 2.7K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Miya Atsumu has been feeling lonely and misses having fun with his neighbor (Y/N), who suddenly stopped visit...
65.4K 2.2K 42
(Vampire!Shoto Todoroki x reader) • "Seriously.." I huffed, carrying the books in one hand while I shoved open the door to the vampires room and walk...
5.2K 276 24
Her long dark hair danced swiftly with the wind, the pearls tying, and separating her hair in three parts, shined and made them look like an unpayabl...