Too Fast To Live, Too Young T...

By Lady_of_Evil

One simple meeting that changes two lives - his and hers. Was it fate or just a coincidence that brought them... More

Prologue
1."Sorry"
2.His Ex
4.BIGBANG
5.Feeling Nervous
6.The Date
7.Friends
8.Now?!
9. A star
10. Morning
11. Jealous
12. Nina meets Ji Yong
13. A note
14. What to do
15. Telling him
16. His house
17. Gaho
18. I has begun
19. Mirror
20. Reasons
21. He is here
22. Ransom
23. Wait for me
24. Salvation (part 1)
25. Salvation (part 2)
26. I love you
27. Waiting
28. Nice to meet you
29. Trial
30. His family
31. Heading home
32. Hello, mom

3.G-Dragon

3.6K 99 22
By Lady_of_Evil

Anna's POV

I was kind of nervous, standing in front of YG building.
Man, this thing is enormous.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" A muscular man asked me.

"Oh, you must be the security guard." He nodded "I'm searching for Kwon Ji Yong. Can I see him?"

"You do understand that there are thousands of fans who ask me that almost everyday, right?"

I felt offended.

"It's not like that. I bumped into him yesterday and he dropped his phone on the street. I'm here to give it back to him." I explained.

The man smiled strangely. Like he was saying " How stupid."

Then someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Kim Sao, what's going on?" he asked.

"K-kwon-ssi! There's noting to worry about. Just a fan of yours." he replaid.

"I am not a fan. I just want to give him back his phone. Can't you understand?"

I took the phone out of my pocket and gave it to his owner.

"Here."

"That's my phone indeed." he took it. " Kim Sao, let her go inside."

Kim Sao nodded and I walked inside the building with G-Dragon.

"Thank you." he smiled.

I shook my head. "No need to say that."

He smiled again and asked for my name.

"It's Anna Stevens. I'm from California but moved here five years ago." I replied.

"I've been there. Really nice place. So.... you're not a fan?"

"I am. Just....I'm not the kind of fan who will stalk you or something like that."

He laughed.

"How old are you, Anna?"

"25.... I'm a little bit confused."

"And why is that?" he asked.

"Oh well... you're a star and all this. How am I supposed to call you? I mean... by your nickname or real name?"

"When I'm off stage I prefere my real name so Ji Yong is OK."

I nodded.

"By the way.... where are we going?" I asked.

"To my recording studio. I want you to meet the rest of BIGBANG."

..........

Please let me know what you think in the comments below. Hope you like it. 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.9K 46
(Also posted on AFF.) They met when he was the newest singing sensation to rock the kpop music scene. He had the perfect blend of looks, wit, chari...
3.3K 234 23
"Fate has a weird way of bringing two people together." In which a mentally and emotionally lost man meets a bubbly girl, let's see if they're really...
69 28 14
[COMPLETE] "They hate her so much, what if they hate me as well?" "I won't let them be mean to you. I promise." ~~~ Lee Minji met Choi Yeonjun by cha...
82.8K 1.6K 72
What is fate? Is it that which brings people together only to bring them apart? Or is it that which brings two people together no matter how many tim...