Mugshot II: Jail [Calum Hood...

By rvante_

"You look at me and you see memories. I look at you and I see pain." Book 2 of Mugshot. Decided to discontinu... More

OVERVIEW
Chapter 1 (past)
Chapter 2 (present)
Chapter 3 (present)
Chapter 4 (past)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update, please read.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random but please read :)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
important notice.
Very important, please read.
Chapter 39
Wow, this is sudden.
Survival 101 is now up
Chapter 40
Please read. Important!

Chapter 19 pt. 2

760 31 23
By rvante_

A/N: yeah, this chapter will be a bit long too. Andddd, new character/s ahead! Yay. Comment down and dont forget to vote! Enjoy reading :)

Calum's POV

"You'll give our son back to us." Zac answered.

"What?" I squint. "Are you fucking insane?"

"He's our son."

"You left him on that orphanage." I reminded them. "He is my son."

"We came back for him!" Vanessa interrupted. "But you took him!"

"Get the fuck out of here." I tell them.

"We're not--"

"I said, get the fuck out!" I exclaimed, cutting Zac off. "Take them out, Harry."

I immediately turned my back to them and went to Luke's room. Even though I wanted to slam the door so bad, I didn't.

I sat back on the couch and waited for Michael to get back. How the fuck can Zac ask me to do that? To just give Dylan to them? Dylan is my son, they can't just take him.

"Cal?" My head shoots up to see Michael.

"Are they gone?"

"Yeah." He nods. "What do you plan to do now?"

"I don't know."

"We both know that Dylan needs them, Cal."

I sighed at the fact the Dylan needs them. I turned to Luke, hoping that he'll wake up soon to tell me the right thing. Michael is already telling me the right thing though.

"What am I gonna do, Mike?"

"The right thing." Michael tells me. "You can't risk Dylan's life because of what Zac said."

"What if they take Dylan from me?" I ask. "I can't let that happen."

"You have the legal papers, Cal." Michael tells me. "If they bring this to the court, you have a bigger chance to win the case than them.

"Since when did you become a lawyer?" I rose a brow.

"We have that kind of shit in NYU." Michael shook his head a little.

"Oh."

"But seriously though," Michael says. "I wonder why they suddenly showed up."

"Yeah, me too."

It's still a puzzle for me on how Zac and Vanessa are able to track me down and Dylan. Do they have someone behind them? I mean, I need to know things.

"Call Harry for me." I tell Michael.

"What for?" He asked.

"I need him to do a favor for me."

"Okay."

"Or maybe the McDonough brothers instead." I say. "I'll ask Harry for other stuff."

"Okay."

"I'll go check on my angel." I say as I stand up.

I went to the ICU zone to visit my little one. I miss him so bad, I miss his energy, his smile, his everything.

"Dylan Wayland please." I tell the nurse on the ICU reception.

I wore the hospital gown and facemask before going inside Dylan's room. I sat at the chair on his bed side.

"Morning, angel." I said lowly. "Daddy and Mommy misses you already."

I held Dylan's tiny hand, it's a bit cold. Maybe because of the room temperature.

"Just hold on, okay?" I say.

Seeing my kid like this kinda gave me no choice. I know that we need Zac and Vanessa to save him. But I can't afford to lose the kid that kept me sane for the past years. I know everything is different now, I have Summer back, I have my daughter. But Dylan, I can't lose him.

"Love you, angel." I say before kissing his forehead gently.

I went outside the ICU and headed back to Luke's room. Summer is already awake when I got in.

"Morning." She smiled at me.

"Morning, angel." I say as I sit beside her. I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"How is Dylan?" She asked.

"Still the same." I sighed. "The second operation needs to take place soon."

"But, we still don't have compatible blood for him."

"We do." I say.

"We do?" She questioned.

"Yeah."

I am not risking Dylan's life. I'll get Zac and Vanessa. If Michael is right is what he said earlier, I won't lose Dylan.

"Can I just go back at the hotel and have a shower?" Summer asks.

"Sure." I say. "Michael will go with you."

"Thanks." She smiled.

Summer's POV

Michael and I our on our way to the hospital's parking lot. These past few days have been crazy for Calum. I can see how exhausted he is, but he's not giving up and he is doing his best to be strong. I can see how his friends and brothers support and help him.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me something more about Calum?"

Michael took a quick glance on me before looking back at the road.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"I just wanna know him more."

"There is no need for that, Summer." Michael tells me. "You know him well enough."

"I lost my memory." I reminded in him. "Just in case you forgot."

"Yeah, I know that." He says. "Your brain lost him but not your heart."

Wow, is Michael really like this? I'm a bit amazed on how their brain works.

We finally arrived at the hotel. And the first thing that I saw in the lobby is Cameron and Jade.

"Jade!" I called as I ran to them.

"Mommy!" My daughter called as I hug her.

"Oh my, God." I say. "I missed you so much, sweetheart."

"I missed you too, Mommy."

I carried Jade and looked at Cameron. I have no idea what to say or how to approach him. But, I'm thankful that he brought Jade with him.

"We need to talk." He tells me.

"What about Jade?"

"Leave him to Michael." Cameron looks at Michael.

It took a few seconds before Michael finally spoke up.

"Okay, I'll take Jade at the room." He says.

I handed Jade to Michael and told her that it's her Uncle Mikey. Cameron and I headed at the hotel pool to talk.

"How is Jason?" I ask.

"He went to New York." Cameron tells me. "He asked me to give Jade back to you."

"Why?"

"Jade is your daughter." Cameron shrugged.

Silence came in for a minute then Cameron spoke up again.

"What happened to Calum's son and brother?" He asked.

"How'd you know that?"

"It's all over the news." He answers. "Calum is a pretty famous business elite."

"Well, his brother is getting better I guess." I say. "His son is on a critical stage until now."

"I hope everything gets better for them soon."

"Does Jason have to do anything on this?"

Cameron gave me a shocked expression. Why would I even think that Jason planned to kill Luke and Dylan. He can't do such a thing. Right?

"What the fuck are you saying?" Cameron rose a brow at me. "Are you saying that my cousin is a savage?"

"No, no. That's not what I meant." I defend.

"He gave Jade back to you and that's what you're gonna say?" He says. "That he tried to kill Luke and Dylan Wayland?" He added. "You're unbelievable."

"That's not what I meant, Cam." I say.

"I'm leaving." He says as he stand up.

I watched Cameron leave. I didn't stop him, I don't know why as well. The important thing is that, I already have my daughter back.

I went up at the room to see Michael and Jade playing. I'm happy that Jade feels comfortable with Michael already.

"Hey." I say, interrupting their playtime.

"Where's Uncle Cam, Mommy?" Jade asked.

"He needs to leave for a while." I say.

I walked to them and hugged my little princess. I'm still confused on why Jason asked Cameron to give Jade back to me. Why didn't he do it by himself? I need to talk to him. I need to ask a lot of stuff. But, will he tell the truth then?

I wanna know, who is the real father of Jade. Is it Jason or Calum? I looked at my daughter and can see a resemblance of Calum in her. Maybe Calum is her dad then?

"Mikey?" I called.

"Hmm?"

"We can ask for a DNA test in UCLA hospital right?"

"DNA test?" Michael questioned, I can see how puzzled he is.

"For Jade and Calum."

Michael's expression shifted from a confused one to a surprised one. Am I doing the right thing? I know we're having a hard time right now because of Luke and Dylan's situation, but the truth that I wanna know is making me wanna do that test.

"Yeah." Michael answers. "Most of the hospitals do that, Summer." His sarcasm kicked in.

Thomas' POV (I need to do this lolz)

I'm Thomas Brodie, 22, from England. Currently here in Los Angeles, California with my bestfriend to look for my brother, Calum Wayland. I already found him though.

My mom, well, our Mom asked me to find him. It's her last request, so I did. I looked for him and found him in LA. Though, I already told him that I don't like him.

Why don't I like him? Maybe it's because Mom is always looking for him and all this shit. I feel like she didn't love me because of him. The fact that she named me after his second name.

Okay, I really don't know. Maybe I just need more time to adjust and know him more. He's still my brother after all.

"Hey, Tom." I heard my bestfriend enter the apartment we're renting for a month or two.

"Hey, Tyler." (Yes, it's Tyler Posey.)

"Aren't you going to UCLA hospital?" He asked as he opens the fridge.

"Why would I?"

"Your brother is there." He faced me with a sandwich on his hand. "His son and brother got involved in a car accident."

"What's that for me?" I rose a brow.

"He's your brother for fuck's sake." Tyler groaned.

"Yeah." I say. "And so?"

"Oh, God." He groaned once again. "Get up there, Tom." He pulls me from the couch.

"What the fuck, Ty?" I whined.

"We're going to UCLA hospital." He tried dragged me out.

"No way, Ty!" I say as I move away from him.

"I am just trying to be kind." He says.

"You can be kind by not mentioning his name again or talking about him ever again." I sounded like a girl.

"Tom, he is your brother." He says. "He needs you."

"He already has his other brothers and friends." I say. "What will be my role there?"

"His biological brother."

"Fine." I agreed and kinda regretted it.

Tyler and I went out to head at UCLA hospital. I have no idea why Tyler is being like this. Maybe he just wanna meet my brother?

"Tyler?" I called, well he's driving the car and I'm munching a pizza.

"What?"

"Are you sure we have to do this?" I ask.

"Yeah." He answered. "Why not?"

"Our first meeting didn't go so well."

"We can fix that."

Okay. I wanna meet my brother but I think our attitudes and personalities will clash. The way he speaks, his mannerisms, it's just the same as me. Maybe we'll get along? Maybe we won't.

We finally arrived at UCLA hospital and Tyler did the talking at the nurse reception. We went at the room where the nurse told Tyler.

Tyler knocked and it's opened by a guy with a shoulder length blonde hair with tattoos.

"Is Calum there?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah." The blonde guy answered, a bit hesitant. "Who are you?"

"I'm Tyler. And this is Thomas." Tyler pointed at me. "He's--"

"You're Calum's brother?" His question cut Tyler off.

"Yeah." I nod.

"I'm Harry." He says.

"Where is Calum?" I ask, not really interested of who he is.

"In the cafeteria." Harry answers.

"Thanks." Tyler says.

Tyler and I made our way to the cafeteria. We entered the zone and saw Calum sitting alone with untouched food on his table.

"Walk to him." Tyler tells me in a low voice.

"This is all your idea, Tyler." I reminded him. "Why don't you do it?"

"You're the brother." He tells me. "Just go." Tyler pushed me a bit forward.

I took a deep breath before walking to Calum. It feels weird, meeting a brother after 22 years. Someone who I haven't seen or even talked to.

"Hey." I say and he looked up at me.

"Thomas?" He asked, I can say he is a bit surprised.

"Hi." I awkwardly said before sitting down at the vacant seat.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well--"

"Hey." Tyler suddenly popped up behind me.

"Who are you?" Calum rose a brow at Tyler.

"I'm Tyler."

"He's with me." I say. "He's my annoying bestfriend."

"So, why are you here again?" Calum looked back at me.

"To see how you're doing." I answer. "You're still my brother you know."

I saw Calum smile a little right after my words. I don't know, I can also see how exhausted he is.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Can you guys get a blood test to see if you can donate to my son?" He asked. "We really need them."

"Okay." I say.

"Thanks, Thomas." He smiled.

"Tom will do." I say.

"Or Tommy." Tyler laughed.

"Shut up." I chuckle a little.

Tyler and I headed at the blood test lab to see if we can donate blood for Calum's son. I can't believe that I'm already doing him a favor.

"See? Meeting him isn't bad at all." Tyler says as we go out of the extraction room.

"Well, yeah." I agreed.

"But I remember you told me that you told him that you didn't like him." Tyler laughs.

"I still don't like him, Ty." I say and Tyler stopped chuckling. "I did this for the kid. It's my nephew."

"Whatever, Tommy." He says.

Calum's POV

Tyler and Thomas just bid goodbye after they go for the blood test. It's a bit weird meeting my biological brother. Considering that he told me that he doesn't like me.

I'm still thankful that they both tried for the test. I hope they match, I don't really want to run to Zac and Vanessa for help.

"Your brother seems odd." Harry tells me.

"He's just trying to know me better I guess." I kinda defend Thomas.

"Michael told me that you wanted to ask a favor."

"Yeah."

"About what?" Harry rose a brow.

"Find everything about Zac and Vanessa." I say. "Everything about them."

"Okay." Harry says without hesitation. "I'll start tomorrow."

Later on, we heard a knock on the door and I went up to open it.

"Yes?" I asked the nurse.

"The blood result from Thomas Brodie and Tyler Posey already came out." The nurse tells me.

"Is any of them compatible for my son?"

"Yes." The nurse smiled. "Thomas Brodie's blood is compatible for Dylan."

"Thank you so much!" I say. "When will the operation take place?"

"We can do it today." The nurse says. "We just need your permission."

"Please do so." I say.

The nurse left and I immediately pulled up my phone to call Thomas, but then I remembered that I forgot to get his phone number. Wow, Calum.

"Harry!" I called.

"Hmm?"

"They already found a blood for Dylan!" I say. "Thomas' blood matched!"

"That's good then." He smiled.

Then another knock on the door caught our attention.

"I'll get it." I say.

I opened the door and got really surprised of who I saw.

"Selena?" I questioned.

"Calum!" She says as she wrapped her arms around me. "I heard what happened." She says, still not letting go of me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull away from her. I really felt awkward.

"Checking out on you guys." She answers. "Where's Dylan?"

"He's in the ICU." I say.

"Oh my God." She gasped. "How is he doing?"

"Still hoping he gets better soon."

"Ye--"

"Hey." A new voice came in that cut Selena off.

We turned to see Michael and Summer. What surprised me is that Jade is with them.

"Jade." I say lowly as I walk to them, leaving Selena on her spot.

"Cam gave her back." Summer tells me.

"Hi, princess." I greeted Jade and she looked away shyly. "I'm Uncle Cal." I say, even though I wanted to say father instead of uncle.

"Say hi, sweetheart." Summer tells Jade.

"Hi Uncle Cal." Jade says shyly.

I pulled Jade for a hug and felt this weird happy feeling that I can't explain. I missed her and now I have my daughter back.

"Who's your friend?" Summer asked as she looks on Selena.

"I'm Selena." I heard Selena said.

"Summer."

Why do I feel some tension between them? I really need Selena to leave right now. It's confusing on why she's here.

I walked back to Selena to ask her nicely to leave. I know she's just being concern, but it's not really a great time.

"Hey, can I ask you to leave for now?" I asked as nice as I can. "I appreciate your concern but I think it's not really a good time."

Selena frowned and I understand why. She's being a nice friend and here I am asking her to leave. I just don't want Summer to have the wrong idea between me and Selena.

"Maybe I'll just come back next time." Selena tried to smile. "Bye, Cal." She says before kissing me on my cheek.

I watched her walk pass by Michael, Summer and Jade. It feels really weird on how Summer and Selena looked at each other.

We all went back inside Luke's room. I am about to close the door when we heard a familiar voice, something that we didn't hear for a while.

"Luke?" I turned to see him already awake. "Luke's awake!" I announced as I walk beside him.

"Hey, Cal." Luke says lowly.

"How do you feel?" Michael asked.

"Shitty." Luke answered. "Where's Dylan?"

"He's in the ICU." Calum says. "He'll be on an operation later on."

"Sorry, Cal." Luke says. "I did my best to protect Dylan."

"I know, Luke." I say. "And it's not your fault."

We asked Luke to go back to sleep. He needs to recover. Then, another knock on the door startled us. Can people stop knocking already? Michael went up and opened the door.

"Mr. Wayland, we're bringing Dylan on the Operation Room now." The nurse says.

"Okay, thanks." I say then she left.

"You're able to get a blood for Dylan?" Michael asked.

"Yeah." I say. "Thomas' blood matched."

"You mean you're.." Michael paused and I nod.

"Summer, I'll just go wait outside the Operation Room." I say. "Dylan needs me there."

"Okay." She smiled. "I'll follow later."

"I'll go with you, Cal." Michael tells me.

Michael and I went out of Luke's room and headed for the waiting are of the Operation Room where Dylan is.

"What is Selena doing here earlier?" Michael asked out of nowhere.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Is she like after you? Or?"

"No." I say.

"I don't want another Allie on our lives right now."

"She a model." I say. "Not a mafia kid."

"Even though." Michael says. "Do you want to lose Summer again?"

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Then stop fucking around."

"You sounded just like Luke."

"Shut up." Michael chuckled.

Then a rushing nurse caught our attention. Seems like she is panicking or whatever.

"What's happening?" I looked at Michael.

"I don't know."

Another doctor came out and I approached him before he runs or whatever.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"We're on a critical operation right now, Mr. Wayland." The doctor tells me. "Please excuse me." He walked away.

"What the fuck?" I turned to Michael as I start to become nervous.

What the hell is happening there? What is happening to my son? I tried to calm down and not lose my temper. I don't want to end up being violent right now. Michael and I sat down again and patiently waited. I am trying to be patient, trust me.

"Mr. Wayland?" The doctor came up and I looked up at him.

"How's my son?" I stood up.

"We're so sorry, Mr. Wayland."

"Wh--what do you mean?"

"We did everything we can to save him." He tells me. "But his young body wasn't able to take it. He fought for his life but--"

"Get back there and save my son!" I cut the doctor out. "Save him, please." I begged.

"We're sorry." Then he walked away.

"You can't just walk away!" I yelled, I am about to run after him but Michael stopped me.

"Cal, stop!" He says.

"They can't just tell me that Dylan is dead!" I yelled at Michael. "He's my son!"

Then, that's when the tears started to fall. I sat down on the cold floor and pulled my knees. I started crying like a kid and I don't care.

My son just died. What do they want me to do?

*****

Okay, first off, the chapter is long and it's pure nonsense omfg Im so sorry. I hope ya still liked them tho.

Please send down your comments and dont forget to vote. I need them, sorry.

In the last sneak peak, I said that Calum and Thomas has a sister, please cross it out. Or do ya want a sister for them? If you do, I'm thinking of putting Mali-Koa Hood is as their sister.

I won't be putting up a sneak peak for Chapter 20, for now. It'll be a surprise tho. Sorry again hehe.

And I'm really sad that Dylan died. Sorry I killed him :(

Seeya next chapter, loves ♥

-- Rej xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670 14 9
-One-shots -Two or three-part imagines - Slow-burn, fluff, angst, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, smut etc. **Now open for requests!** Slow up...
72.9K 2.4K 38
'No questions. I won't ask you about your past, you won't ask about mine. The only past we talk about is ours. And no asking about my problems. Every...
235K 5.5K 69
Falling in love never crossed in my mind. Not until our paths crossed in the hallway. - Calum Thomas © REJ5SOS #878 in Fanfiction (April 28, 20...
260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.