I'll Fight back ( A Brendon U...

By KiwiKittenn

I called Brendon from the motel room phone. "Hello?" "Brendon? I need you here now come the the motel down t... More

Chapter 1 ^.^
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors note that is filled with love for my bbys <3
GUYS OMG
HOLY FUCK
Bonus Chapter!!! (Thank you guys for 20k!!!)
New Book!!!!
A letter to my readers.
Thank you.
Dream come true.

Chapter 27

3.3K 110 20
By KiwiKittenn

I jumped out of the car, coco following me.

I opened the door and she ran into the house jumping on the couch. I had to get her in the house ASAP because I trained coco to be an attack dog. I didn't want any accidents to happen. I plopped on the couch next to her, hugging her and patting her fur.

"My baby" I said smiling.

I looked up to see Brendon with a goofy smile on his face.

"What?" I asked

"I love you so much" he said

"I love you too" I said a bit weirded out.

"Imma go take a shower babe"

"Okay." He said with a devilish smile on his face.

"What did you do."

"What? Nothing."

"Okay.." I said starting to walk to the bathroom
I got to the bathroom and left the door open. I mean the only one here is Brendon. I stripped down and looked in the mirror at my small baby bump. I sighed and jumped in the shower. Feeling the hot water run over my body a brush of cold air ran over my body, I heard the curtain open behind me. I turned around to see Brendon in the shower with me. I blushed knowing this was our first time seeing each others body's.

"So what are you doing huh?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck feeling his hands grab my hips and pull me closer.

"Just, ya know, saving water." He said smirking.

"We'll now that you're here I don't really know if ill be focused on the shower..."

"Who says we have to shower?" He said leaning in. I leaned in until our lips met. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him keeping my mouth closed. I then felt his hands glide up and around the side if my breasts my mouth opened in shock and he slipped his tongue in. He smirked into the kiss as I did and put his hands back around my waist. I felt him getting hard and I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"Babe..." I started. "I really wish we could, but I don't think we should while I'm pregnant.."

"I agree.. But we can still make out right?"

"Yes" I chuckled

"Good" he said automatically crashing his lips into mine.

• DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT HAD BEEN SINCE I UPDATED!? IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND IM SORRY. BUT YEAH IM NIW UPDATING ON SUNDAYS OR ILL AT LEAST TRY AND PROBABLY PULL A JENNA MARBLES c; BUT YEAH HOLY SHIT 1.2k READS? REALLY!? I DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS BOOK! BY YEAH THANKS I LOVE YOU! BTW CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK FIX ME! LOVE YOU ALL BUH BYE!•

{A.N. 2016}  Fix Me is no longer a book. Omg. But it was about Danny. Weird right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 91.7K 37
I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl...
27.9K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
303 40 29
I listen in quietly as I tiptoed around the corner to see what my boyfriend was talking about. If he's cheating I'm going to beat his ass and her ass...