I Beg You | CAPTAINSWAN AU

By presstheemmabutton

Emma Swan is a troubled 17-year-old teenager who just recently was welcomed to a new foster family in the oth... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 | Sneak Peek
Chapter 2 | She thought Wrong
Chapter 3 | There are no Limits
Chapter 4 | Just a Foster Child
Chapter 6 | Let me be The One
Chapter 7 | Fake Person?
Chapter 8 | I run to You
Chapter 9 | I missed You
Chapter 10 | He left
Chapter 11 | What a Plot
Chapter 12 | Creating Routines
Chapter 13 | Fairy Tales are better
Chapter 14 | Let me in
Chapter 15 | He loved her
Chapter 16 | The Curse is Broken
Chapter 17 | A Favor
Chapter 18 | The Girl was Afraid
Chapter 19 | Read Me
Chapter 20 | Messy
Chapter 21 | Too much
Chapter 22 | Love Mondays
Chapter 23 | Don't Depend on Me
Chapter 24 | Tomorrow
Chapter 25 | Alone Out There?
Chapter 26 | Found
Chapter 27 | Come on in
Chapter 28 | Strenght
Chapter 29 | Admit It
Chapter 30 | Something New
Chapter 31 | Late
Chapter 32 | KIDH
Chapter 33 | We Are Both
Chapter 34 | Can't Handle It
Chapter 35 | Cuddler
Chapter 36 | #1 fans
Chapter 37 | I Beg You
Chapter 38 | Brokenness
Chapter 39 | Her Day
Chapter 40 | My Home
Chapter 41 | Soulmates
Chapter 42 | Her Hero
Chapter 43 | Epilogue (PART 1)
Chapter 44 | Epilogue (PART 2)
Sequel is up!

Chapter 5 | Daddy-Daughter Bonding?

3.6K 278 256
By presstheemmabutton

"So do you have any specific place to look for a dress?"

"Oh I don't know... Any mall is good I guess..." She kept locking and unlocking her phone trying to make the moment less awkward.

She was rarely with David alone, though she loved being with him.

"Let's try City Square?"

"Yeah, that one is pretty good."

She looked down at her phone again.

14:15

"At what time do you have to be ready?"

"Well my ride comes picking me u- Fu..." And then she realized that she had canceled her ride to the party with Killian. And then she also realized she couldn't swear because she happened to be right next to her foster father. "I mean..." She sighed and was surprised to see David chuckling with her almost bad language. "I canceled my ride, because I thought I wasn't going. I'm just gonna ask him again-"

"There's no need, Emma. You know I can take you there. I'm also taking Olivia."

"Right. Thank you."

"So we have a whole afternoon to find a dress. I think we can do it." He said parking the car, and smiling at her.

"Yeah we can."

---

It felt strange.
She now knew what being daddy's daughter was like.
And it felt good, though it wasn't real.

"Oh, I like this store."

"Let's go then."

As they walked inside, she felt his protective arm coming around her back.
She could see that he was trying to approach her.
She knew she wasn't helping.

They started walking to the right side of the store, looking at each piece of cloth.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked her. She understood it was hard to help her with choosing a dress if he literally knew nothing about her likes.

"I was thinking on black. Something not too big or long... Something simple I don't know."

They kept walking and then her eyes were caught on a simple but beautiful dress. It ended before the knees, it was tight and made with lace in the arms and collarbone.

(Here so you can imagine it - sorry if you don't like it but I'm just really a fan of bershka)

"I like that one. It's sexy." And what he said should have put her in an awkward position but the way he said it made her blurt out laughing.

"Sexy hun?"

"Well I'm sure it will look good on you. Let's see the rest of the store and then we come back here."

"Oh no- it's okay this one. We don't have-" because she didn't want to make him her slave just walking every centimeter of the whole mall to get a silly dress.

"Emma. We have plenty of time. Let's see others."

They stayed there 3 whole hours.
From laughing at silly dresses that the store also had, from David asking Emma her opinion on how they would look on him to her trying on 8 dresses.

They ended up choosing the first dress they saw and he even remembered her that she needed to also buy shoes.
She bought the first high heels she saw, not bothering too much with it.

Even David ended up buying a sexy brown leather jacket that she insisted that looked good on him and he said that it was good for his sheriff's days out in the cold.

On their way home, Emma couldn't stop looking at the dress that was inside the bag on her lap.
She was so excited to open it and just put it on.

She couldn't believe David was doing all this for her.
This afternoon, full of laughter and smiles, had been one of the best in her life.

She felt so silly with this.
A simple dress.
She felt so happy, like life couldn't be better.
She felt like tonight she was capable of doing anything, that nothing could bring her down.

"Who's the guy?" He broke the silence with a very alarming question.

"Hum?"

"There's a guy isn't there? Maybe the one who was sitting today next to you on the bus stop?"

"Oh Killian? No... I just... No. He's just a new friend."

"Hum...." Damnit she couldn't really take off that smile on her face could she?

"He's just always including me in their things. I think he feels pity for me." She added.

"Maybe he just likes you?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe you like him too." He teased her and she just brought her head to his shoulder, carefully because he was driving and smiled.

When they arrived home she couldn't help but hugging him to thank him, both still grabbing shop bags in their hands.
"Thank you so much, David."

"You are welcome, Emma. We should spend more time together like today."

"I'd like that." She said smiling. "Good afternoon Mrs Nolan, Olivia." She said before walking to the living room to find Neal. "Hey kid." She said kneeling down to kiss his forehead. And then she ran upstairs to get ready.

---

After getting dressed, she joined her hair in a messy bun to do the make-up.
She was using her contacts tonight instead of her glasses and she curled her hair instead of her usual ponytail.
Today would be a totally new Emma.

A happy one.
A finally-trying-to-live Emma.

She put on her high heels and went downstairs, waiting on the couch because Olivia still wasn't ready.

"Whoah... Emma. You look beautiful." David told her. "We chose the right dress. Well job." He lifted his hand and she high fived him. "By the way the curls look good on you."

She had to admit. She had a great body and she felt really beautiful in that dress.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Dad... I'm ready..." They heard Olivia climbing down the stairs. "Oh you're coming to the party too?" She said noticing Emma in the room.

Olivia was wearing a white dress with an A-line skirt and full-lengths sleeves. It was backless. She wished she had a tan skin like hers.

"Yeah."

She stared her from up and down and finally said "Good." before walking to the hall.

Gladly, Regina was already sleeping. She couldn't handle to see her face now. She wouldn't anyone ruin this night.

"Let's go then girls."

The two girls with a year of difference sat on the back sits of the car, one on each side.

"Do you have a ride for later?" Olivia Nolan the one and only, actually asked Emma.

"Yeah, some friends offered." She said not really wanting to mention Killian.

"We're here. This is the house right?"

"Victor's house, yeah. Thanks dad." Olivia knelt down to reach the front sit and kiss him on the cheek before leaving the car.

"Ah... Thank you so much, really. For the dress, the day... For missing your job for me." She said shyly.

"It's no problem, Emma. Now go have fun. Anything call me okay?"

"Okay." She said and reached the front sit to kiss him on the cheek too before leaving.

|hummm what will happen in this party 😏😉

Satan is in action NOWWWWWWWWW |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9.2K 38
Emma Swan is a young woman married to a rich and important entrepreneur of Los Angeles. Although they live with all the luxuries of the world, their...
14.5K 1K 23
Emma Swan(32) moved to Storybrooke with her 14 year twins Henry and Rosie. But there is a creepy house across the street from them. A man lives insid...
37.4K 2.6K 50
This is a story about Killian Jones and Emma Swan. A Captain Swan story that starts from Killian's first look at her. This story has some suicidal th...
64.1K 2.9K 34
(Book #1) Emma Swan is 17 and in highschool. She has long, blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. Killian Jones is 18 and he goes to the same highsch...