Bullied by Harry Styles

By prettylouiss

Will she get her Harry back? More

DISCLAIMER
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - O n e
Twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Authors note..ugh
Thirty-one
Authors note!! (SORRY)
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
I love you.
Thirty-eight
Opinions.
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-Four
Last chapter
Sequel Information.
Chapter 1 (sequel)
Chapter 2 (sequel)
Chapter 3 (sequel)
Chapter 4 (sequel)
chapter 5 (sequel)
Final.
Thank you.
Update

Thirty

3.1K 71 4
By prettylouiss

Harry's p.o.v

She saw them. Yeah she saw them. Im screwed. This can't be happening. I bring my phone to my ear. "HELLOOOO" Louis yells into the phone. I pull it away from my ear. "Louis calm down its-" is top talking to look at the time. "9:30 in the morning!" I yelled back at him. I hear a chuckle at the other end. "Aye Lou lets plan a Welcome party for Karla she's coming back home today" I inform him. I then hear cheers at the other side. Of course he would put me on speaker. "Don't worry Harold we will get everything settled at your house" Someone who I assume is Stephany. "Okay i'll go get her some clothes at her house and i'll meet you guys there at about......." I trail off a bit. "7:00 deal?" I ask "perfect bye!" They all yell in unison.

*At Haylee's house*

I ring the doorbell and in less than a minute someone opens the door. Her brother. "What the hell are you doing here?!" he yells. venom clear in his voice. Yep he hates me. "well your sister is getting out of the hospital today and she send ME to get her some clothes. So if you would step aside that would be great" I say trying my best not to give up my fake smile. "No you can't tell me what to do.. and she's my sister i could do it" he growls at me.

"hmm your sister? really cause last thing i heard was you screamed at her. Oh and that your beloved girlfriend hurt her and you didn't do anything about it. You left her for your girlfriend and you could care less about her" I retort back at him. "fucking bastard Julia wouldn't do anything to her! You caused all of this! Stay away from her away from all of us! You made everything worse!" he yells at me. "yeah i did but i'm willing to fix it unlike you. You don't even know what your so called julia did now step aside" I demand him.

"no" He simply says. " i didn't ask you i informed you" I say as i was forced to walk past him. I walk up the stairs and into her room remembering which one it was. I open her closet and reach for a pair of denim jeans and a long sleeve black lace top. i neatly fold them and get all of the other stuff i believe she needs.

As i rush down the stairs i see Cameron. "stay away from my sister you're not aloud by her!" he yells. "watch me" And i slam the door in his face.

i let out a sigh.

*Back at the hospital*

I was about to knock on the big brown hospital room door but my phone vibrated.

Unknown: if you don't stay away from her i'll tell her what you did to her for 3 years.

They threaten. Cameron it has to be. She can't know. But i can't stay away from her. I walk into her room. "Hello" she greets me. Instead of answering i just smile. "I'll go take a quick shower and i'll come right back" She informs me while taking her clothes out of my hand.

As I hear the shower I take out my phone. I look for Louis contact name and click on it when I find it.

Ring

Ring

He then picks up. "Louis focus! God get off the phone!" I hear screaming in the background. "Gee woman calm down it's Harry!" He yells at what I figured was Angelina. "HAROLD! Oh okay everything is almost settled be here in two hours the least!" She yells louder that it causes me to pull my phone far my ear "alright just don't yell" I say chuckling and I hear her giggle. "Well bye guys see you later" i say. I hear an 'okay' and a 'bye' being mumbled.

Haylee's P.O.V

I know he's hiding something I just know it. From what I saw he isn't a real good liar.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up. And yes there is a shower in my hospital room. I step in and let the warm water hit my cold skin. Instantly goose bumps arise. My dark brown hair turns into a black color. I stop the water. I grab the bottle labeled shampoo. I put like 5 pounds in my hand and instantly wash my hair. I noticed my hair getting really greasy so I needed a good shower.

I then put on conditioner and wash my hair again. I last about an hour showering. As i step out to the cold tile floor my feet tingle. I look at what Harry brought me. I notice a black lace top and denim jeans and my undergarments. I instantly smile and a small blush forms on my cheeks.

I look myself in the mirror. I brush out my hair.When i'm done i walk out looking at Harry. He looks back at me with a grin. "Looking for these?" He asked holding up the blow dryer and straightener. "Ah you're the best" I giggle. "I know i am" he adds with a cocky smirk. "Stop being so full of yourself styles' I roll my eyes. His eyes instantly go wide.

"How do you know my last name?" He's says sitting up. "Umm i don't know i just remembered?" I say coming out more like a question. " Oh my gosh Haylee you're remembering things!" He yells shooting up and hugging me tightly. "C-cant breath" I say breathing heavily well at least trying to breath. "Right sorry" he says blushing. "Nah its good." I assure him. "This is amazing Haylee oh my god!" He squeals like a girl. "It's just a last name calm yourself" i say chuckling at the end. "Fine" he groans "but hurry i want to get out of here" he whines.

"Course you do winning child" i mumbled under my breath. "Sorry what?" He says "nothing bye" i say rushing into the bathroom.

I plug in the blow dryer and begin in my hair. The hot warm air hitting my scalp which burns a bit by the way. My hair going in all different directions. It also slightly returns to its dark brown color half of it still dark because it's still a little damp. When my hair is all dried it's back to its normal state and its all puffy. I brush it out and it settles down a boy sitting somewhat neatly above my shoulders.

I unplug my blow dryer and connect my purple straightener. As i wait for it to heat i collect my dirty clothes from the ground and fold them neatly. I Put them on top of the toilet lid and i go back to the straightener. The blue light still blinking signaling it's still heating up. This is one of the good things of amnesia i'm not saying it's good it's really bad trust me. But the thing is you don't forget how to do the stuff you use to do. Unless that's what i think.

As the straighter finally decides to heat up i let out a sigh. I rush to it and separate my hair in sections. I start up on the front and work my way towards the back to finish on the left front. I finish my hair and make a small braid to the side of my hair. I grab my dirty clothes and neatly place it in a bag. I walk out and Harry is typing away on his phone.

I clear my throat. And that catches his attention. "Yes?" He asked. "Do i have shoes?" I asked him. He narrows his eyebrows and that's when i realize that was a stupid question. "No you have to go bare foot"he says jokingly. I roll my eyes. "If you keep doing that your eyes will fall out" he says looking at me with a grin. "Good than i won't be stuck with seeing you" i say back jokingly

"Hurtful" he says putting his hand on his heart mocking hurt. "Harry could you please tell me where my shoes are?" I ask all innocent. "Fine here" he says handing me brown boots. "Oo thanks" i say and put them on. "I already signed all the paperwork so we could just leave." He informs me.

"Oh where we going?" I asked. I was tired but i won't let him know that. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" he says with a cocky smirk. I groan and hat only makes him grin wider. I get into the car and start looking around. I can't remember a thing. Noting. It's like i was from a different planet. And it bothers me so much. It's like a living hell. I think Harry noticed me because he spoke up. "You okay?' He ask looking at me before slightly turning so he is facing me.

"Yeah it just really bothers me that i don't remember any of this" i say my voice cracking at the end. I refuse to cry. I feel hot liquid on my cheeks. Great tears. I spoke too soon. Ugh. "hey hey, love it's alright you'll remember everything before you know it" he says wiping away my tears.

I nod. "Forget it this is so stupid why am i even crying" i say sadly adding a chuckle at the end. "No no i understand i would've felt the same way" he assures me rubbing my back. I nod. "Right let's go cause this just getting depressing" i say trying to lighten the mood. I hear Harry slightly chuckling beside me."right" he mumbles and brings his car to life.

He drives off i look at every feature of the street. People bundles up since it's semi-winter. Little kids smiling and laughing at the snow. Trees covered in snow. And the fog coming out of people's mouth. I smile. I can't believe i can't remember any of this. I could've done it when i was younger. Or for all i know my parents hate me. Maybe my family isn't as happy as it seems. Of course the only thing i know is that my parents are divorced but they don't seem to bothered being in the same room. At least that's what i saw when the visited me while i was in the hospital. And i also couldn't help but notice a little hatred in my brothers eyes while he looked at harry. Like he wanted to strangle him right there right now. It kinda scared me to be honest.

Other than that it seemed that i had a nice family and nice and trusting friends. I was caught off my thoughts when Harry spoke up. "Everything alright love? You're really quiet" he asked softly. "Oh um i'm just thinking. I do that a lot you know?" I say looking at him. The windows slowly fogging up while we speak. "Yeah i figured" he says chuckling and soon i join in. I see him entering a parking lot. "Go right ahead love we will get your things later" he says opening up his car door. I nod even though he might not see me. He walks to my side. And grabs my hand. I try to hide the fact that i felt something tingly. We walk up to the door. And Harry lets go of my hand for a second but gets out his keys then holds his hand out for me to take and i gladly do. Im almost positive we are at his house.

We walk in and Harry disappears from my side. I look around obviously freaking out. Then out of the blue the lights turn on. "SURPRISE" i hear many voices. I put my hand over my mouth. Out of all of things this is what I less expected. I saw everyone who visited me while i was in the hospital. We all just stood there until i found myself crying. "Aww love welcome home" Louis says wrapping into a bone crushing hug. "Cant b-breath" i say gasping for air. "Louis ! get off of her!" I here who i believe is Steph. He released me and i gasp for air. "Right sorry" Louis mumbles blushing. I laugh a giggle.

"Hello love!" Angel yells and embraces me in a softer hug. "Hello i missed you" i say sincerely. "Really?" She asked "yes really" i say with a grin. And then i see her crying. "Oh my god why are you crying? Aw Angel dont cry" i say trying to stop her tears. "Right omg its just you actually missed me" she says shaking her head. "yes . Yes i did." I say laughing a bit. She gives me one last hug and goes to louis. I say hi and hug everyone they all say they are glad to see me and welcome home and all the other nice stuff. When i was done greeting people I went to find Harry. When i found him i almost ran to him.

"Did you? Did you plan this?" I ask him almost below a whisper. "Yes i did. Did you like it?" He says with a little hint of hope in his eyes. "Of course i did i love it" i say grabbing his tall figure and bringing him into a hug. I was literally crying. When he pulled away he saw my tears. "Aw love don't cry." He says caressing my cheeks. "You're so sweet. And, and you do all of this. T-thank you H-harry" i say between hiccups. "Dont thank me love i do this because you are special to me" he says softly. He starts leaning down. When he was like an inch away from my face i brought him into a hug. "Thank you Harry" i say while kissing his cheek. He nods.

He was going to kiss me. I know it. I just couldn't let that happen. I barely remember all of my memories with him. I can't remember our laughs. Our sleepovers if we even had some. Our walks. Our deepest secrets. Our secret hangouts. Our fights. Our everything. I couldn't remember. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. I wipe them away fast before anyone can see me. The last thing i want is for someone to see me crying. No on a day like this. The day i was supposed to be happy with all of my friends and family. I found Stephanie and kaylin sitting at a table. "Care if i join you?" I nearly fell over the music. "Sure!" They both say. We start talking about how they want us to have a girl say and go to the mall and all. I nearly just nodded the whole time. I kept thinking about what Harry and I could have possibly done in the past. Then something enter my mind. What was that big fight we had that got him all sad that day of the memory telling. "Haylee!" I hear someone yell. "Oh um sorry yes?" I say looking up and it was all of the boys liam,Louis,zayn,and niall it was also alison,stephany and kaylin. "We are leaving you seem tired so we will let you rest love" liam says. I nod wondering where harry was. As if reading my thoughts he spoke up. "You could stay here if you would like" he offers. I nod again. "Alright bye!" They all say at the same time and we all hug and they go to hug harry. As they leave we look around and there is a mess Not big but there is still stuff on the ground.

"Ill clean that tomorrow i'm exhausted and i'm sure you are too" harry groans. I nod tiredly. We walk up the stairs without a word being said. We walk into a neat room. "This is my room" harry says. "W-what!" I almost yell. "Oh um is it dirty. Ugh i tried to clean it and so-" he rambles but i stop him. "No no it's fine it's just really neat for a boy" i shrugged. "Oh" he blushes.

"Well here you could wear one of my shirts and some boxers?" He says coming out more like a question. "Sure" i say looking up at him. He hands me long white v-neck shirt and some black boxers. I walk into his bathroom. After i was done putting on the clothes harry had let me borrow i neatly folded mine. I look around and i found an extra toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water. I walk out and harry is standing there with only boxers and looking like a lost puppy. Aw how cute.

"You okay?" I ask almost uncertain setting down my clothes somewhere. "Yeah i just wanted to ask if you want me to sleep on the floor not that i mind or anything i just want you to be comfortable and not think i'm weird or anything" he says in one breath. " woah. Breath. And sure you could sleep with me mean it's your bed and plus we did it in the hospital" i say shrugging like it was no big deal but i was freaking out in the inside. He nods. I get under the duvet and he follows shortly after. "Night love" he mumbles into my ear. "Night harry" i mumble back and he puts his hand over my waist and tangles our feet;cuddling. If this is what i get for sleeping over at harry's i'll do it more often. And with that i fell into a sea of darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 17
[Third book of the MY GIRL Trilogy] Harry and Thea think they have escaped from the ghosts of their pasts and are ready to build a bright future toge...
33.7K 1.2K 16
It's you It's always you If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you - π™°πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŠπšπš’πšŽ π‘­π’†π’Žπ’‚π’π’† 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇. 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇...
967K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
401K 5.9K 35
Harry Styles is one of the most talked about and hottest man on this planet. With his undeniable charm, irresistible dimples and luscious curly brown...