Falling for a gang leader

Da keesha1368

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Chloe Williams is 18 a shy and happy girl shes going into senior year of high school sh... Altro

Prolouge
Tomorrow is the first day of school?¿
A boat and a bitch
Break ups or make ups
The perfect douchebag
Your mine❤️
Not that bad huh!!?
What ever!!
Why do you care
Jail time?
Brace yourself
The party mayhem
Party mahem pt2
Is this love?
So this is the big secret well thats accurate
Your a fail... Just like your moms birth control
Hell to the nooooo
The secret of my life... LETS GET SERIOUS
DO YOU LOVE ME???
oh my god
Old Ex or new relationships?
This is life
Death and pain
LESBIAN HORSE STORIES
Authers note
Memory loss
Foodnetwork and chill
BIG BOY
Im not in denial!!!
Stop fighting!!!
Wait you want what?
Loud lesbian porn
Family fude
Fuck you forever
Your what?
Mr. and Ms. Winters
Have i told you latly that i hate you?
Crazy is as crazy does
To the window to the wall to the cheese sticks to the mall
las vegas
What happens in vegas stays in vegas
Authers note
A new begining
Loving you
Authers note!!
authors note

The wedding

8.9K 221 9
Da keesha1368

A/N: not the last chapter I'll be putting out the last chapter today, and I'll be making an alternative ending so I guess technically two more chapters.

Chloe's pov:

"Let's go" I shouted to Jesslyn.

"You go I'm just stay here and sleep" Jesslyn said pulling the blanket over her head.

I wasn't going to bother getting Tammy and Alyssa because they both found some hot guys in the lobby and hooked up with them.

"Fine I'll just go by myself" i wanted to go shopping were leaving today as soon as everyone wakes up and I want to go shopping before shadow wouldn't wake up so may as well so by myself.

I opened the door to go out I didn't know exactly where to go I asked the lady at the front desk she told me a lot of stores to go to. So I went and shopped until I literally fell on the ground because I was carrying like 50 bags that were heavy.

-3 hours later-

My phone rang in my pocket perfect timing I called a taxi and put all my bags in the trunk of corse not all of it fit so I put some beside me.

"Hello" I said happy because of how much stiff I got.

"Where are you were leaving now" shadow said in his morning voice it was hot.

"I went shopping" I said really happy and obsessing over almost everything I got.

"Please tell me you didn't" I hung up because I didn't want to hear him yell,

I got dropped off at the hotel no one was out so I went up.

I reached out room 237 on the 3rd floor.

The big grey door was open a little I picked it open expecting no one to be there but shadow was sitting at the table.

Jesslyn was walking back in forth from room to room practically running.

And Alyssa and Tammy are no where to be found still.

"What the fuck how much did you buy?" Jessly shouted at me walking into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked ignoring her questions.

"Packing were Leaving any minute I didn't unpack anything I hardly brought anything so I didn't care.

"Where's-" I stopped when Tammy and Alyssa bursted through the door talking about he guys they were with.

"We're leaving" Jesslyn said coming back out with a small suitcase.

"How much did you get damn" Tammy said looking at me I had like 50 bags all on the ground.

"Okay everyone shut up" I was getting over whelmed with how much is happening at once.

"What's wrong with you?" I said focusing y attention on shadow who was silent and looked like he was about to falls sleep.

"I'm tired" he yawned.

"Wait did you sleep with shadows gang members" the though popped in my head and slid out of my mouth.

They looked at each other then back at me.

"No" Tammy and Allysa said in unison.

"Oh my god who was it, was it Seth or Alen or Jason who was it?" I was eager to know.

"You sleep with-" shadow said midway then yawned.

"Jason" Alyssa said shyly.

"Really?" I was surprised I mean like they'd look cute together but there personalities wouldn't match up well.

There both control in and strange and okay it just wouldn't work because they'd both want to be the controlling person on the relationship and arguments after argument would happen.

Just wouldn't work out that's all I'm saying.

"Seth" Tammy smirked at me obviously there both hoes but it's okay because she's cute. Or so she thinks Joking she's cute but she's a hoe and she knows it.

"That's great can we go now" just realizing tomorrow is the wedding.

"OH MY GOD THE WEDDING" I ran out of the room but then fell I the hallway.

I got up then ran back in the room grabbed half my bags yelled at Shadow to get up and leave and Jesslyn Tammy and Alyssa followed carrying bags.

"Okay let's go weddings Tomorrow I need to get my hair done nails done eyebrows done get a wax and-" shadow cut me off.

"Calm down okay you look fine you don't need to get all of that stuff done" we were I the elevator with all shadows guys and my girls.

"Uh I don't want to look fine I want to look flawless *hair toss* and perfect" I smirked.

"Fine what ever" he gave up we got to the lobby gave the front desk people the keys and we separated into three different cars.

Me and shadow went in one Reece and Alen and Jesslyn went in the one shadow took there. Seth Tammy Alyssa and Jason when in the car Jesslyn and Tammy took to get there.

-30 minutes late-

"Remind me to never give you my credit card ever again" he said annoyed I smiled.

"That's your fault you gave it to me" I was driving because Shadow had a hangover.

"Please when you o to Beth your what ever done don't spend more then then cost of the wedding it's self"

"No promises" this bitch going to be expensive.

Finally we arrived home after a few hours shadow sleep half the ride the other half I annoyed him by blasting music and singing along.

Fun car ride.

"Don't spend to much" he said getting out of the car.

"Wait" I got out of the at to "don't over sleep or else you'll be up all night and you'll be tired tomorrow an it's going to be a long day and night" I winked.

"yah I know I won't" he said sleepily.

"Bye" I kissed him then hopped back into the car I texted Tammy Alyssa and Jesslyn to meet me at the mall to get ready for tomorrow this is going to be interesting.

-next day-

~30 minutes before wedding starts~

"What the hell I can't do this are you numb I'm going to fall or die or something I can't do this let's just ditch and go play laser tag" I said anxiously rambling.

"Snap out of it look in the mirror look how beautiful you look, just calm down shadow will think your perfect just get out there and do it" I smiled and took a few breaths we talked and I calmed down until it was time.

"Okay come on its go time" i took deep breaths I was nervous.

But I don't know why I just need to calm down.

"I'm nervous" I said aloud to myself.

"Don't be its just shadow" Jesslyn said smiling then Her Tammy and Alyssa went out each with a guy on there side.

I smiled to myself we were in a church it was beautiful it was really open and everything was so bright and colorful.

The theme was light blue pink and red I mean all center pieces are those colors.

The bridesmaids dresses were red it was darker red more dramatic they were beautiful.

Finally it was my turn to walk down the aisle I felt like time has stopped I wasn't nervous anymore.

I grabbed my dads arm as he led me to where shadow was I could stop smiling.

I felt like it was only me and him standing there smiling at each other.

He kept staring at me which made me feel weird but he was smiling.

We started out vows he said his first.

"Chloe I love you, I never though I could love anyone like I love you" he paused and looked over to Reece for some reason.

He then looked back at me.

"My father told me 'if you can't live without her then you shouldn't marry her but if you can live without her she isn't the one' but I know your my 'the one' as stupid and lame as that sound. I can't live without you and I don't want to ever I can't promise you we won't fight but I can promise you that I will never stop loving you" I kissed his cheek because it was so sweet.

"Not yet" Reece said everyone laughed so did I.

"I love you to" I smiled and then looked down for a second then locked eyes with shadow again.

"I made a speech but I'm just going to wing it" I shrugged everyone laughed.

"I've never truly been in love until I've met you, I know you have that bad big exterior but your not a bad guy at all actually your sweet you kind sometimes you're hot and I can't live without you" everyone laughed again I'm so funny not.

"I love the way you always randomly look at me and smile and when you hug me from behind, or when we're watching a scary movie and you always hug me tight because you know I'm secretly scared even though I never will admit it. I love when you smile a real smile, I love how when your nervous or anxious or worried and you always bite your lip" I paused and looked down playing with my ring that was placed in my finger and smiled.

"You taught me that loving someone is loving the small little things about them things no one else picks up unless your paying close attention, you've made me feel happier and more alive then i have ever been and for that ill always be great full for, even if you are a pain in my ass sometimes" I smirked at the last part.

I was about to kiss him until Reece said "not yet" again.

"I know pronounce you mr and Mrs winters Okay now you may kiss the bride" I smirked he dip kissed me it felt like time stopped.

His lips pressed against mine it was slow and gentle but meaningful and powerful passionate but only lasted a few seconds.

Best few seconds of my life.

Everyone clapped and cheered we all went to the after part.

"That was so amazing" Jesslyn said hugging me.

"Thanks" I laughed a little and moved backwoods because she was forcing most of her weight on me.

"Are you drunk?" I asked the smell of alcohol in her breath.

"Yep" she said walking away.

"Okay be safe I'll come find you in a minute" I shouted over the music to her as she walked away grabbing a bottle of Champaign.

"First dance?" Shadow said grabbing my hips.

"Sure" I smiled and went to the dance floor no one was on it except me and him there was a slow song playing.

We finished the slow song shortly after and we both separated I told him to have fun because it will be over soon.

Me Jesslyn Tammy and Alyssa danced and had so much fun sadly the party came to an end and it was time for me and shadow to leave and go on out honeymoon.

We left and got in a limo that was going to take us to the airport Shadow still wouldn't tell me where we were going.

I forced him to let me go to McDonald's before we went to the airport.

"This is weird your wearing a wedding dress and I'm wearing a tux and were at McDonald's" I laughed

"Yah I know but I'm hungry an I don't want to spill in the limo" I stated stealing one of his fries.

"Okay let's just go this is weird" he stated getting up I grabbed the fries and drink and we went back it other limo.

-2h later-

"Okay can you please just tell me where we're going" I asked we were already In the plain there was about 1 more hour until we land.

"Fine were going to Mexico" I smirked I was so excited.

"Okay when we get there it's going to be awesome okay" I said super excited.

"I know" he smirked.

"No you nasty you already got me pregnant were playing paint twister and going to the beach" I said looking out the window.

"Great then we'll do extra activities" he smirked again.

I shrugged "fine"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

79.1K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...
Womanizer Da Chassadi23

Storie d'amore

15.1K 219 14
"I'm falling for you fast!" He yelled in my face. "Then fucking kiss me Eric,kiss me!" With that sentence his lips smashed against mine and his eyes...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
1K 48 32
Lexi Breeze has a perfectly normal life, she's a complete nerd, gets straight A's and B's, and doesn't have a boyfriend. Her brother Kai, on the othe...