Our rollercoaster relationship

By AnupriyaJollyChugh

Completed! Reet and Sid have always liked each other but little did they know that their one night stand, Si... More

Chapter One: Love
Chapter 2: My habit
Chapter 3: Worries
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Changing
Chapter 6: Behind closed doors
Chapter 7: Entranced
Chapter 8: Cocktail
Chapter 9: Friend zoned
Chapter 10. Deeper than I thought
Chapter 11. Trailed
12. Lost, found & showered!
13. goodbyes
14. Cookng up a storm
15. Morning makeout
16. Guilty reactions
18. Trying and failing
19. His mad mind
20. Making her mine
21. HIS
22. Love, laughter & chicken rolls
23. Crossroads
24. Reet on mind
25. Tides
26. Shortcomings & hangovers
27.
28. Meet his family
29. Flashback Reet
30. Reet's POV
31. the morning after
32. Crisis mode
33. The Plan
34. The lonely ache
35. Plan un-plan
36. Revealed!
37. Back
38. our love
39. "I love you"
40. Those dark hours
41. The surprise
42. Stolen
43. I Know you
44. The simple pleasures
45. Meeting him
46. Reet's POV
47. Sid POV
48. Freedom
49. marriage
50. Bitter sweet endings

17. Office revelation

1K 55 2
By AnupriyaJollyChugh

REET'S POV
The weekend passed quickly after all I did was replay the kiss mentally and cry. On Monday I dressed for work in a black kurta and denims. I decided to wear my hair open and finished with my red lipstick.  Diwali was approaching which meant more work and I wanted to plunge right in.

When I reached office I looked at Sid's seat, I decided that I will let him come and talk to me. Ishani approached my desk with her coffee, "Reet where have you been? That Ranbir thing must be scary? You dating him." "Hold on Ish. I'm only friends with him, rather, I was. I was hiding at home."

She hugged me and replied back, "you weren't I came to check but you were not home. I was worried." She looked disappointed. I quickly got up, hugged her. "Ish I'm sorry. Let me talk to you post office?"

"Great! Stay at mine tonight." I smiled and nodded. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Sid enter. I felt myself melt as our eyes meet. Sid gave me a curt nod and sat down at his desk.

At lunch time, Sid was standing with a group of people from marketing and joking particularly with Niharika. I went to get coffee and stepped in the balcony. I did not feel like eating, much like the past two days, all I had was dinner. I was standing there when someone grabbed my arm and turned me to face them. "Sid?" I yelled. "What's your problem Reet?" "You Sid, you. One moment you come near like you care, next you walk out. What do you want?" I hissed. "Reet I like you a lot, but I have commitments I will upkeep. If you can understand that. Also all I wanted to tell you was to eat. You look so thin and weak."

I turned around sharply to ignore him but I spinned too much and my feet stuck, the next thing I knew I crashed back into his strong arms and chest smelling his strong fragrance.

My heartbeat quickened, I clutched his shirt tighter, "Sid" I felt his arm supporting my back his hand caressing the small of my back as I unconsciously arched. I tried to clear my thoughts as the fog of lust lifted. I slowly stood straight and kept on looking down at my feet. Couldn't I disappear? Is this appropriate office behavior? What of someone saw us?

This attraction which Sid had told me was mutual was going to cost me a lot.

A quick one to keep the pace going. Sometimes love can be a complicated thing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.7K 66
Married in the mothers' wombs, this is a story of two individuals and how they overcome the many obstacles life throws at them in a traditional backw...
159K 7.8K 84
This is a story about two very different personalities finding one common thing, love. A chance at something better than life and when you find it ho...
151K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
13.3K 995 15
What happens when Twinkle get to know that her soon to be husband loves someone else ??? Still she get ready to marry him. Unknowingly she falls for...