Chances - 1D KidFic

By ScarletteRose25

Liam and Louis have been married for a while and they decide to adopt children. It's not always easy as they'... More

Kids?
We're Not Getting a Puppy
We've Been Approved
This Is It
You Come Back, Right?
You've Been an Angel
Miss Zoe Cookies
We'll Always Come Back
Going Home
Home
Pancakes
Testing
We Saw Nemo!
Clingy
He Already Did
New Shoes
First Day of School
I Want Him
Just Take Good Care of Him
No School?
Bestest Friend
*Title Change?*
I Just Know
I Wasn't Expecting You
Parties are Really Fun!
That Chapter Hasn't Begun Yet
The Best
Home Again
The Storm
Zayn's Birthday!
*Help! Prompt?*
Harry's Birthday!
Sleepover!
Valentine's Day
Good Night... Dad
Mother's Day
Chickenpox Problems
Nervous
Where's Papa?
He's Fine Now

*Author's Note*

5.2K 90 8
By ScarletteRose25

Hi!

So it's been a couple weeks since I've updated. I've been really busy with school and other projects but I promise I will continue this.

A few of you have asked about Niall and Zayn. They are going to be in the story. I have a plan for them, but I don't want to just jump into it. I want Louis and Liam to have some more time getting to know Harry first. I already have a couple parts for later on written out, but I have to get there first. I have to write the in-between parts. 

I honestly have no idea how long I want this to be so I can't give any indication of when it might end. School has gotten really busy recently coming to the end of the semester so I don't have as much time to write as I would like. So, sorry I'm not updating very often. 

Also, thank you for reading!! I greatly appreciate that you like it and I like the nice comments :)

I guess if you have any requests, you can leave them in the comments. I may or may not listen to them depending on whether they fit with my idea of the overall story. (sorry)

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 473 71
Liam Payne decides to adopt... Just who he adopts?... I guess you'll have to read to find out.
15.4K 449 14
"BREAKING NEWS E LISTENERS! Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis the members of one direction just announced that their husband is expecting! Congrats boys w...
289K 6.7K 78
two new additions to a family of three won't change anything at all. zayn and louis are sure of it. one hundred percent certain. or maybe, like, ei...
90.6K 2K 14
in which a runaway boy finds himself hurtling head first into something he's never had before - a family OR thirteen year old niall has spent the pas...