Mugshot II: Jail [Calum Hood...

Autorstwa rvante_

"You look at me and you see memories. I look at you and I see pain." Book 2 of Mugshot. Decided to discontinu... Więcej

OVERVIEW
Chapter 1 (past)
Chapter 2 (present)
Chapter 3 (present)
Chapter 4 (past)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update, please read.
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random but please read :)
Chapter 19 pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
important notice.
Very important, please read.
Chapter 39
Wow, this is sudden.
Survival 101 is now up
Chapter 40
Please read. Important!

Chapter 17

725 40 21
Autorstwa rvante_

Calum's POV

"Sorry." I immediately say when I pulled from the wrong kiss.

Selena looked at me and I can see that she is like a bit disappointed. It's my mistake, I should've not done that.

"I-it's okay." She tried to smile.

"I should go." I say. "Sorry."

I rushed out from her apartment and hopped into my car. I'm trying to keep myself together when my phone started ringing so loud that I almost jump from my seat.

"What the fuck." I cussed as I grab my phone from the passenger seat.

I swipe to answer when I saw Micheal's name on the screen.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Summer's here." Michael says and I threw my phone back to the passenger seat.

I know I'm in LA and it's a bit illegal driving fast at this kind of time, 3pm. I drove fast back to the hotel, still can't believe that she is back at the hotel.

I rushed down from my car when I finally arrived at the hotel. I am at the door of our suite and I'm fucking tensed that I can't find my card key, causing for me to bang on the door so loud and call anyone from the inside to open the door.

After a few shouts and door hits, the door opened and it revealed Luke. I didn't have the time to ask where Summer is, instead I shove myself in to the the room, not minding that I kinda bumped my brother on the shoulder.

"Summer.." I mumbled when I saw her in the couch.

She stood up and I walked to her.

"You came back." I say as I hug her.

She's really here and I can't explain how I feel right now. Having mixed emotions is annoying but I don't care, all that matters is her being here.

"Where's Jade?" I ask when I pulled from the hug.

"I need you to help me get my daughter back." She says. "Please."

"What happened?" I asked then my eyes landed at the purple-ish bruise at the side of her lower lip. "What happened to your lip?" I asked as I run my thumb gently on the bruised spot.

"It's nothing." She looked away.

My heart is thumping at the thought that Justin might did this. How the fuck can he hurt Summer like that?

"Did Jason do that to you?" I asked but she didn't respond.

They say silence means yes. And I noticed from the side of her eyes that it started to water.

"Oh, angel." I say as I pull to hug her again. With my hand at the back of her head that is rested on my chest.

She pulled from my hold and looked at me.

"Help me get Jade back, please." She begged.

"Where is she?" I ask. "Why isn't she with you?"

"I need to escape from Jason." She says. "But I needed to leave Jade for a while to ask help."

"Okay." I say. "We'll get Jade from him."

I grabbed Summer's hand and tried to walk out with her to get my daughter when Michael called me.

"What?" I turn to him.

"There's still someone who needs to see you."

"I'll deal with that later." I say. "We need to get our daughter back."

Justin's POV

"Why did you let her escape?!" I yelled at Cameron.

"You fucking locked her!" He yelled back. "Why the fuck are you blaming me?!"

I just groaned in frustration. Summer escaped and I'm sure she went back to Calum.

"Book a flight to London for me and Jade." I tell my cousin.

"What?" Cameron squints at me.

"Book a flight." I repeat. "I'm taking Jade with me."

"You can't just do that!"

"I can and I will!" I say. "Jade is my daughter."

"She is not your daughter, Justin."

"She is." I said. "We raised her. She is my daughter by heart."

Cameron just remained silent for a second as he looks at me.

"You can't just take her with you, Justin." He says.

"Try me, Cam." I say before walking out from him.

I went to Jade's room and saw her sleeping. I laid beside her before kissing her head. Summer left and went back to Calum, well, I'll take Jade from them. Everything already crumbled down for me, but guess what, I'll not let it just to happen to me. If I go down, I'll take them down with me, and Jade is the perfect ace against them. Not unless Summer decides to come back to me and leave Calum for her daughter.

"Love you, princess." I mumbled.

I walked out of her room to see Cameron waiting outside.

"What?" I rose a brow at him.

"Here are the plane tickets to London." He says as he lift the printed tickets up in his hand. "This will be the fucking last, Justin."

Justin? So, we're back to what it really is, huh?

"Thanks, Cam." I say.

"It leaves tomorrow." He tells me. "I bought 4 just in case Summer comes back and one for me, of course." He shrugged.

"Whatever, Cam." I chuckled lightly.

"What are we gonna do in London, anyway?" Cameron asked me.

"I don't know." I say. "Try to take them away from Calum, I think."

"Summer is starting to remember shits, Justin."

Cameron reminding me of the truth makes me.. Dizzy? I don't even know my emotions anymore. Everything just blew up in my face and I wasn't able to do anything about it. I know there is nothing I can do anymore to save my ass in this situation. But, I'm still hoping that Summer will see what I did for her and Jade for the past years.

"You and Jade leave first to London." I tell my cousin.

"What?" He asked. "But, why?"

"I need to make a way to get Summer back." I answer. "I know that he went to Calum."

I know she did. There is no one here in LA that she can run to.

"Leave tonight." I tell Cameron. "Get a flight for London and pay if you have to just to get a flight tonight."

"But, why?"

"I have a plan." I gave him the look and I think he got the idea.

"I hope it works for you."

Hope. Is hope even real anymore? I've been hoping for years but I always end up losing that hope. I'm just sick and tired of it.

"We gotta leave this apartment now." I say.

"Okay." Cameron nods.

Summer's POV (let's go back and stick with their names before lol)

I have no idea if asking help from Calum and his brothers is the best idea to get my daughter back. But, I have no other options. I can't trust Jason and Cameron anymore.

We are now here in his car, driving back to Cameron's apartment. I hope Jade is still there, that Justin didn't take her anywhere.

"Hey." Calum called and I turn to see him already looking at me. "We'll get Jade back, don't worry." He says.

"I'm sorry if we caused a lot of trouble to you and your brothers." I say.

"You don't have to apologize for anything, Summer." He says.

"I hope I get memory back." I say. "I feel like I really need to know you."

Calum just gave me a little smile. I really want to remember, to get everything back. However, I'm worried about Jason. But, I'm confused. He's been nothing but a good boyfriend for the years that we're together and a great Dad to my daughter.

Then it came to me, is Jason the real father of Jade? Or is it Calum? I looked at Calum and can see some of his feature same with Jade. Is it possible?

We stopped at Cameron's apartment and Calum immediately went down his car.

"Justin!" He yelled as he bang the front door, feels like he can literally break it with his bare hands. "Give me my daughter back you shit!"

"Calum!" I stopped him. "Stop it!"

"What?!" He turned to me.

Then the door suddenly opened and it revealed Justin.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked.

"Give me my daughter back." I tell him. "Please." I begged.

"You have some options, Summer." He looked at me.

"What the fuck?" Calum cussed.

"Shut up." Jason turned to Calum.

Jason looked back at me before speaking again.

"You'll go home with me and Jade." Jason tells me. "Or you'll stay with him and lose your daughter." He continued. "Your choice."

My hear dropped at his words. How can he make me choose like that?

"What the actual fuck?" Calum cussed again.

And it seems like he already reached his temper limit cause the next thing I saw, he is beating Justin down the ground.

"Stop!" I said as I try to pull Calum from Justin, but he is fucking strong.

I kinda fell to the floor but they didn't seem to notice because they're both busy beating up each other.

"Cameron!" I called for help, but he didn't come out from the house.

I pulled out my phone and dialed 911, this is my last resort of breaking them in killing each other.

I stood up and tried to stop them again. This time I was able to pull them from each other.

"Stop fighting!" I yelled as I stand in their middle.

I looked at both of them to see bruises and little blood on their faces.

"Get the fuck out of my property." Jason says.

"I'm not going without my daughter." I tell him. "Just give her back to me."

"You're not getting my daughter." He tells me.

"Jade is my daughter!" I exclaimed.

Later on the police that I called came in and tried to help us solve this shit.

"So, did you or did you not took this lady's child?" The officer asked Jason.

"No." he answered. "I'm the father of her child."

The officer looked at me. I have no idea what to say.

"So you guys beat the hell out of each other?" The officer questioned Calum.

"He attacked me first." Jason tells the officer.

The officer sighed and I can say that he is not happy about this shit.

"You teenagers are really annoying." He finally says. "I will not arrest any of you." He added. "Fix this shit and dial 911 if there's a real problem." The officer looked at me.

"I need them to leave my house." Jason says as the officer turns his back and start to walk to his police car.

The officer looked back and he looked at me and Calum. "Go home." He ordered us.

"But we need to get her daughter back!" Calum defended.

"Go home or I'll arrest both of you for trespassing."

I wanna scream and punch that officer. But I can't risk in getting to jail. I need to get my daughter back.

The officer finally left and we're all standing in an intense state.

"I already gave you your options." Jason tells me. "You have 2 days to choose." He added before turning his back to us and heading inside Cameron's house.

"Let's go." I tell Calum as I try to hold my tears from falling.

I went back to Calum's car and waited for him. He stood a little bit longer outside staring at Cameron's house before getting back in the car.

He took a deep breath as he close the door. He started the engine and the rest of the trip way back to the hotel is quiet.

"Summer?" He called with a soft voice, and I feel like my stomach tumbled in a good way.

The way he drops my name is giving me butterflies.

I looked at him and didn't say anything. I still trying to hold back my emotions from not getting my daughter back.

"Everything will be okay." He reached for my hand. "We'll get Jade back." He added I nod.

I have no idea what to feel right now. I'm not with my daughter, my life is a big mess. I have no idea who am I.

Calum and I went up to their room. People at the living room area immediately left when we came in. Maybe they want to give us some private time to talk things over.

I sat at the couch and pulled my knees to me. I wanna cry so hard, I'm fucking exhausted from all the shits that started from Bali.

I don't regret meeting Calum. Or maybe I do? I don't know, all I know that is I am in hell right now. I don't want to blame him, I can't. Why am I in this mess? All I ever wanted was my memory back to me.

Calum's POV

I am standing few steps away from the couch where Summer is sitting. She is looking blankly at the window with her knees pulled close to her.

It breaks me seeing her like that, so weak and vulnerable. I wanna help her, but I have no idea where to start. She's with me but I still don't feel completely happy. Jade is not with us yet and I'm worries of what Justin can do, I don't want him taking Jade away from us. He can't do that to me again.

Sometimes I blame myself on why her life is on a fucked up mess right now. Justin did everything to hide her from me, and now that I found her, he's doing everything to still keep her and choose him over me by using Jade.

He doesn't fight fair, well most of the mafia people do. But I hate the fact that he is using our daughter against us.

"Summer?" I called lowly as I approach her.

I sat beside her and she didn't move a muscle. I wanna hug her so bad but I think it's not the right timing.

"All I ever wanted was my memories." She said in low but audible voice. "But then everything went wrong."

I have no idea what to say, but I'm bothered when she said that everything went wrong. Is she regretting that our paths crossed again?

"I'm not blaming or regretting you for anything." She says.

And nothing has changed. She can still read my thoughts.

She turned to me to see her puffy eyes. I remember that day when Justin left her 4 or 5 years ago. On how she cried in her bed when he left. And it's happening again right now.

I pulled her for a hug and she didn't budge.

"I'm so sorry." I say before kissing her head.

"I remember you." She says. "I don't remember everything, but I remember you."

She moved away and I looked at her to see that she is already looking at me.

"Calum Wayland." She says my name and I almost melt.

She can still give me that feeling everytime she says my name.

"Promise me we'll get Jade back." She asked.

"I promise." And I'm fucking serious about it.

"Daddy?" A cute little sleepy voice popped into the living room.

"Hey, angel." I say as Dylan walks to me.

"Mommy?" He looked at Summer then Summer looked at me.

"Hey, baby." She smiled at Dylan.

"You're finally home." Dylan says.

"Yeah." Summer agreed.

Summer picked Dylan up. I'm a bit surprise in Summer's approach to Dylan. I didn't expect her to be like this to my kid.

Dylan is a bit sleepy, I can tell by him trying to keep his eyes open but failing.

"Let's get you to bed now, sweetheart." Summer says as she stand up, carrying Dylan.

Summer went to the room where Dylan came from. I followed to see her tucking my kid in bed. I watched her as she put Dylan to sleep. She is really beautiful, and a great Mom I bet. She hummed a lullaby and it's heaven to my ears.

She really changed for the past years. And I'm sad for not seeing how it all happened. My heart melted when he kissed Dylan on the his head and say, "Goodnight, little angel."

She stand up and smiled at me when she saw me by the doorway.

"Thank you." I say when she stopped in front of me.

I closed the door quietly and we went to the balcony of the room. Seeing the night lights of Los Angeles and it's starry night sky. The wind blew a bit cold and I love it.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"Do what?"

"What you did to Dylan." I turn to her.

She gave me a little smile before looking back at the city lights view.

"He's your little angel and I can't break his heart." She answered. "She called me Mommy and I feel like he is my kid too."

My heart melted at her answer. Considering that she doesn't know anything about Dylan, she still acted like his Mom.

"You are the Mom that Dylan knows." I say. "I showed him your photos and he is amazed of how beautiful you are." I added. "He always tells me that he wants to meet you."

"And now, he did." Summer says and I looked at her as her view is still at the city. I can see her smile and I missed it so bad.

"I hope we can start over again." I say and she turned to me.

"We can." She tells me.

"How?" I ask.

She fully turned to me and gave me a playful smile.

"Remember when we first met at this school cafeteria?" She asked and I'm surprised. She really do remember.

"You remember that?" I ask.

"Yeah."

Then I got her idea of starting over again. I laughed at the idea but I have to admit that I like it.

"I'm Calum Wayland." I say as I extend my hand for a shake.

"I'm Summer.." She stopped, I can her thinking of her last name.

"Summer Wayland." I said.

"What?" She kinda chuckled.

"Use Wayland." I say. "You're supposed to use that anyway 4 years ago."

I didn't tell her yet that we're supposed to be married 4 years ago. I want her to remember it on her own, I don't want to rush her or anything.

We shook hands and I kinda chuckled that we did this. But I'm really happy right now. I know everything will fall into place soon, I know that everything will be okay for us.

*****

And here ya go! Idk if this chapter makes any sense or whatever but I hope you guys liked it. This is supposed to be short but I made it long to make it up for you guys since I wasnt able to update for 2 weeks lol.

Anyways, how do ya like the chapter though? Write down any comments, it's highly needed and appreciated lol. Dont forget to vote too! :)

So, yeah. Sorry bc I got really busy and tired from work. Im really trying my best but sometimes I need more sleep lol. Who doesnt like sleep anyways haha.

*****

Chapter 18 preview:

- Calum's brother (it's supposed to be here but I think it's not the right chapter for him)

- Dylan's real Mom and Dad??

- Justin will fuck up everything again for Calum.

*****

See ya next chapter, mah lurves ♥

-- Rej xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.3K 680 28
"i'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone, and then leaving with somebody else." It didn't matter what time it was. Every time...
6.9K 260 32
This book is a sequel, please read "Captivity" before reading this. - A girl always forgives. But never forgets. - All he wanted was for her to promi...
25.9K 358 60
•she was just lucky meeting celebrities• rewritten version out now :) AestheticalAmber ©all rights reserved 2018-2020
237K 3.8K 69
• title pretty much explains it • © : copyright 2017 | @jetblakcal • cover by 5SOSx1DxSM •