Bella The Demigod

By Cutiepie_404

A twilight - Percy Jackson crossover. Join Bella in an exhilarating story of trust, love and betrayal. Having... More

Camp Half-Blood
Capture the flag
Getting to know
Get out now
Birthday Surprises
Explanations
exploring
Getting To Grips
magic
Back to camp
Lady problems
Quest
Disguised
supernatural school
Fighting making lightning
A small spark of hope
Infultrating The Den Of Discord
Building Faith
She gets what she wants
That moment of realization
Spells
party preparation
Partying
Blast from the past
I am the goddess of war
I'm not the old Bella
Trip down memory lane
Golden cuts
I will always be yours
Back to camp
Camp half blood
Prophecies
How I Met Your Brother
Upcoming battles
Titans blood
Forgotten past
Sequel
Sequel

I HATE YOU CULLEN'S

14.3K 253 139
By Cutiepie_404

I can't believe they just did that!
They are total jerks, all of them!
I hate them so much!

They have seriously pissed me off. And you never want to piss me off.
A few things to know about me first though, before I tell you about them.

My name is Isabella Swan, and I'm 17, nearly 18 years old.

I am not a human like they believe I am, I'm actually a demigod.

My father is Zeus, yep you heard me Zeus.

My true home is Camp Half-Blood.

Charlie isn't my dad, I only came to forks on a mission Chiron sent me on to learn about the cold ones, them.

I didn't intend on falling madly in love with one of them.

And I am currently stranded in the middle of the forrest as they though it was a good idea to leave me out here. Idiots.

I guess that all you need to know for now, I will tell you how I ended up stranded in the middle of the Forrest now but first, a few things about them.

Edward and the Cullen's, are cold ones, or vampires as they are more commonly known.

Edward is my ex who decided to leave for 'my own protection' pftt seriously, I'm a flipping demigod, I can protect myself from some crazed vampire who is trying to avenge her mates death.

And now I hate them all.

Now, onto how it happened.

Flashback

"Bella come, were playing baseball" Edward said scooping me up and running full speed out the door.

I noticed we were heading in the direction of the baseball field where we had first met the vampires trying to kill me. They were called James Victoria and Laurent. James saw how protective Edward was of me and saw it as some game, he eventually lured me away from the Cullen's and bit me, Luckily Edward arrived in time to suck the venom out of my system. I was so grateful for this, the venom would have killed me since I'm half god.
Anyway James was killed by the Cullen's and now his mate, Victoria is out to kill me.
Woo go me! -_-
We had just arrived at the clearing and I could see all the Cullen's sat on a huge rock, huh that's strange where's the baseball stuff? I guessed it was just somewhere I could see. However as we got close I became worried, they all looked grave and sad.
I jumped out of Edwards arms and looked around, I was seriously getting worried now.

"What going on?" I asked

"Bella were leaving" Edward said sharply

I stood there gawping at them, I knew what he ment by 'were' as in him and his family.

"Were as in-" I said slowly

"Me and my family" he cut in.

I was officially pissed now and everyone know not to make me pissed back at camp. You see I don't have a very good temper.

"OK, why" I said struggling to stay calm, I'm sure Jasper could feel this as he was swaying slightly.

"For many reasons, first its not safe and second, I don't love you Bella" Edward said calmly.

WHAT! I screamed in my head, I heard thunder and lightning overhead whilst the wind became very wild and it started poring with rain.
Great now all the gods knew. Just great. Why did they always have to be watching me at the worse times?!

For some reason that no one knew, they were all incredibly protective of me. It was strange as normally the gods only cared for there own children and despised the others children.
If I as much as got a paper cut they would all be having panic attacks due to the fact that I may be 'seriously hurt'. Come on! How bad can a paper cut be?

"WHAT!!? EDWARD CULLEN WHAT THE HADES IS WRONG WITH YOU? NO WONDER YOUR A FUC*ING 109 YEAR OLD VIRGIN, YOU HAVE THE WORSE PERSONALITY EVER!" I screamed.

They all looked shocked st my outburst I honesty didn't care any more.

Bella, don't worry, were coming down. Athena said into my mind.

No! Don't, I don't want them knowing, anyway I wanna have some fun I said back smirking as a plan formed in my mind.

"Bell-" Edward began.

"SHUT UP I HATE YOU! GO DIE AGAIN FOR ALL I CARE. I NEVER. EVER WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU EVER AGAIN! I HATE YOU ALL!" I yelled battling with myself not to pull out my sword and kill them all there and then.

My sword was like my cousin Percy's, however instead of a pen it was disguised as a nail file, it worked the same so I couldn't ever loose it, it would always find its way back to my pocket.
It was called Προστάτης, or in English protector.
Athena and Aphrodite gave it to me for my 15 birthday. I loved it.
My hand gripped it tightly inside my pocket as I willed myself to leave it there.

Bella don't do it Zeus said into my mind, reassuring me.

"Bella plea-" Alice tried.

"NO, YOU ALL KNEW YOU ALL LIED, WHY DRAG ME OUT HERE? WHY NOT TELL ME AT MY HOUSE? NOW I HAVE WASTED A PERFECTLY GOOD DAY GODS!" I screeched, using all my will force to to get out Προστάτης and kill them.

To help my urge to do so, I grabbed the file out my pocket and threw it as far as I could. It would take a few minutes to reappear now thank gods.

"What was that?" Rosalie asked in confusion.

"My nail file" I said through gritted teeth.

"Why did you throw your nail file away?" Alice asked looking more upset with the waste of a nail file then this whole situation.

"So I didn't kill you" I growled.

"Erm Bella, I doubt a file could scratch us, never mind kill us" Edward snickered.

"Who said it was a file?" I whispered to myself, but they obviously had to hear, great. I inwardly groaned.

"You did Bella" Emmet mumbled.

"UGH SHUT UP, I HATE YOU ALL YOU FREAKS! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD, SIX FEET UNDER, NOT UP HERE WITH ALL THE NORMAL, PEOPLE WHO ARENT MONSTERS! YOU'RE ALL MONSTERS! DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND HAND YOURSELF OVER TO THE AUTHORITIES" I screamed rushing off into the woods.
I looked back at the people I once considered family and felt like crying.
They all looked heartbroken and traumatised from my rant.
I knew this would probably be the last time I ever saw them and it killed me.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered loud enough so they would have to be listening carefully to hear me.

They all looked up at me with venom filled eyes, then I was gone. I was running as fast as I could.
Away from them.
Away from forks.
Away from my friends.
Away from the last two years of my life.
I didn't know where I was running all I knew was I had to get away. Far away.

Flashback end

Yep and that's about it, I hate them so much!
Next time jasper goes major mode it will be there issue. I am the only person who can calm the major down not even Alice, Esme or Carlisle can.
We have a strange connection, I can feel his emotions and make him feel any emotions I want him to. He can do the same to me but that's just because he's an empath. Were also really good friends but no one knows as Edward wouldn't want me any wear near jasper. Jasper can control his thirst as well as any of them so I don't know what they are making a big deal of.
I miss Jasper now.

I have been walking for about five days now, I am must be near camp by now. I'm glad I took survival 101 last time I was at camp, I would probably be dead by now otherwise.
Actually no. I wouldn't.
The gods have been having panic attacks the whole time begging to let them teleport me to camp. I refuse every time, I need time away from the world for now.

I keep walking, I know I'm close I can feel it, I start climbing a huge hill and realise it's Half-Blood hill.
Yes! I'm finally home!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 9.9K 27
Annabeth Chase went to live with her cousin, Isabella Swan, and her uncle, Charlie. She figures out what the Cullens are quickly, but decides to keep...
39.2K 687 23
Bella Swan was always known as the weak little human that had to depend on her vampire boyfriend, but that wasn't true Bella was really the demigod d...
150K 3K 16
(This story was one of my first works, I highly recommend you read the rewrite instead. If you don't that it fine and I hope you enjoy the story) Ale...
6.5K 236 31
The war with Gaea has just ended and everyone is content. There are no new prophecies or anything other than the regular monsters. That is until ther...