Alpha's Mate (boyxboy) ✔

By goldenmaize

Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Ome... More

Prologue [PART I]
His Hatred for Me is Pumping in His Veins
It's All Because of a Stupid Little Prank
Dr. Christopher
Happy Birthday
Night of Lust (M)
It's a Small Talk
First Day with the Devil
Bitch Over Mate
Sickness
Family's Gathering
Good News...
Falling Deeper in the Pit of Hell
Broken
Run Away
My Dearest Baby
Prologue [PART II]
Saved
Hands of a Monster
Rejection
Shattered
Breaking Up
Roses
Empty Side of the Bed
Suicide Attempt
Grandma Nina
Second Chance
River
Berries, Meat and Small Argument
Swimming
Kisses
Effort
Prologue [Part III]
Go Back Home
Derrick the Great
His Lover?
Big Fight
Final Decision
Cold Dungeon
Blood, Whips and Cries
Alone
Broken Promise
Those Soft Eyes
Healed Wounds & Tasty Food
Last Chance
The Chase
Revenge
Father
I Miss You
Sweet Planning
Unexpected Guest (Slightly M)
A Death Wish
Dilemma
Punishment
Epilogue

Meet Mia

101K 3.2K 397
By goldenmaize

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of my mother's knocking and calling for me at the door. She sounded like she was in a rush, so, despite of the fact that I still hadn't fully woke up yet, I scrambled out of the bed hurriedly as if the house was on fire.

"Oh, hey, mom..." I greeted sleepily. I rubbed my eyes with the backs of my hands as I yawned a little. "...what's wrong? It's still so early in the morning..." I told her before she just ignorantly walked inside, aiming into the kitchen. It had been a lazy day, but my mom was never the one who ever rested. She'd cook while she can, even if nobody was actually hungry. But, okay. "...I'm in my room if you need me".

But even before I could lift my feet up, she suddenly called me out.

"Wait, honey, no. I need you to do something..." she said as she took out a small, clean and fancy teapot from one of the tall shelves. She never used it on daily routine though, just during on a rare occasion, which somehow, it had made me raised confused brows. Yet, even before I could open my mouth to ask, she already added; "...we have guests".

"Huh?".

"From Blue Moon pack. It's a friendly visit though, no need to worry. The Alpha had been friend with the daughter of their Beta ever since they were younger. Same age, and they even went to the same school before..." she said, putting two teabags into the pot. "...Kyle had been waiting for this moment for too long. He said he miss her. It's been almost two years since they'd last met each other, so he wanted this visit to be memorable...".

Kyle, and a friend? I'm not wanting to sound rude, but he doesn't looked like the type to have any friend though. Well, at least to me. Everybody's opinion--which I knew would be an opposite of mine--didn't even matter to me. He was grumpy and moody all the time, and yet again, he was only acting like that to me. Called me special, but no, I didn't want to be treated differently; especially when it had to be worse.

"And why it have to do with you?" I paused, then I remembered something. "...and me? Why you need me to do something?".

She ignored me for a few seconds as she was busy arranging some cookies on a plate. Then, after she was done, she finally turned to me with a smile stretched across her face.

"I need you to send this to the Alpha while I'm gone to show the guest around for a bit".

I gawked.

"What? Why? Why me? And, why it have to be you that serve them? They have their own kitchen, right? We're like--".

"Honey, it's my job. I had been given the task to manage the guest's hospitality. It's not like the first time we have a visitor. You should know that already..." she told me softly.

I let out a small, annoyed groan. Yes. I knew my mother was the one who was supposed to be responsible when the guests were visiting. Of course, as her son, I could help her with anything. I could deliver the foods anytime she wanted, or cleaning the room for the guest, or taking them around, however, this one was a little bit...different. I never wanted to come to meet the Alpha, especially when it had to be personal like this.

"I don't want to..." I finally said with my arms crossed. "...tell Cody, Carlisle or Cassandra to do it. I'm out..." I huffed. However, at the corners of my eyes, I saw the way my mother was pouting at me. She looked tired, by the look of it, and me being such a brat wasn't helping her with anything. I made her job hard when I was suppose to ease it up. And, as she continued to pout at me, I finally rolled my eyes in annoyance. Mom wins. "...fine. I'll do it".

She smiled happily.

"I love you".

"Ugh..." I groaned. Yet, despite of the fact that I'm complaining, I still made my way towards the tray of treat that my mother had finished preparing. The tea smelt nice anyway, thankfully. "...wait, I shall take a bath first. Is that okay?". It'd be late, but cleanness was my priority. I never wanted to come and greet people with a bad morning breath, or tousled hairs and smelly body. It's, for an obvious reason, was rude and very uncomfortable for some people, I guessed.

Then, after she glanced at the clock hung on the wall, she finally nodded.

"Sure, but make sure you're fast".

"Okay".

"Thanks, honey..." my mother said finally before she made her way back towards the front door, perhaps ready to go out to meet the guest. "...see you later".

"Mmm, 'kay..." I replied ignorantly as I waved my hand away.

~x~

Twenty minutes later, I was ready. I looked nice, at least to my standard, as I sprayed a good amount of perfume on my body. After I made sure that I already had my hairs nicely done and styled, I quickly grabbed the treats--heading my way to hell.

"Urm, hello?" I dumbly greeted by the closed door since my hands were full for me to knock. If it was Kelly's, I would have just peek in through the window to see if anyone's home. But this was the Alpha's, of course I'd never do that. Yet, though almost ninety percent of my inner self had told me that the house was perhaps empty--I kept greeting. "...hello, is anybody home?".

Silent.

"...I'm delivering the food".

Silent.

Pouting, I'm waiting by the front door patiently. It had been almost fifteen minutes, and yet, I didn't hear anything or anybody inside.

"...maybe he's with mom..." I told myself finally before I turned around, ready to leave. However, at the first step I'm taking, from afar, I saw five figures were making their ways towards me...or more precisely, the Alpha's house. They were laughing and chattering happily, and among them was Kyle, my mother, Kyle's parents and another person whom I didn't recognize at all. For all I knew, with her dark long hairs, tanned skin, perfect body shape and pair of beautiful, shining green eyes--she was incredibly stunning.

"Oh, hello, honey..." my mother said. She smiled at me as she began to walk towards me. "...I'm sorry..." she added lovingly as she patted my back gently. It was shitty, honestly, especially now since I had to look at Kyle as he dug burning glares into my skull. Then, putting his hands into his pockets, he turned his head to the side to talk with his...whom I believed, was his friend. Though, they didn't look a bit like just 'friends'. Promptly, I shifted my eyes somewhere else. Well, at least he's not paying attention to me now. It's all I wanted anyway. "...perhaps do you guys want some tea?" I heard my mother suddenly asked. "...it had been a tiring--".

"Can I get some icy tea instead? It's hot..." the girl suddenly interjected with her undeniably complaining tone. She was busy fanning herself with her two hands, and under my thick lashes, I once again had noticed the flaming gazes Kyle had on me as soon as the girl had spoke out her request.

"Do you heard her?" for once, Kyle spoke out, and it was nothing but irritating to my ears. Beside me, I could feel my mother unnoticeable nudge. Her eyes told me that it's going to be okay when I looked at her, and so I just nodded my head. It's going to be okay. "...go get something cold instead..." he told me. "...and bring some ice--".

And, there was a sound of someone's clearing his throat.

"It's fine, son. You can stay..." Kyle's mother--Mrs. Natalie--suddenly spoke up. Across her beautiful face, I noticed how twisted her expression looked like. "...the tea is fine. We have some ice left in the fridge, right honey?" she asked, turning her face towards her husband--Mr. Roger--who just nodded his head beside her. "...no need a burden..." she then smiled at me before she threw small glances at Mia and Kyle who was now narrowing his eyes at me with his clenched fists.

Awkwardly, I cleared my throat as I shifting uncomfortably on my two feet.

Okay, first of all, nobody ever made Kyle looked like a loser in front of anybody. He would always wins, no matter what. However, nobody in the pack but his parents could make him shut his mouth whenever he was arguing--with me or anyone else. He was pretty obedient though, or perhaps, it's the fact that his parents were actually the strictest people in the pack.

But, it's not something that was strange anyway. Kyle's parents were always nice to me. They treated everybody equally--but not me and my family. Instead, they treated us like we're long best friends. They fought against their own son if he was caught treating me badly. But of course, something as good like that, had its own price. Perhaps, that was also the reason why Kyle hated me so much though. Perhaps, that was also the reason why Kyle only bully me when we were alone. And yet, though he had been hurting me again and again through both emotionally and physically--I'm fool enough if I let his parents know. He'd do something even worse to me, indeed.

"W-well, let's get in now, then. I-it's hot here, and I'm pretty sure you guys need some relax, don't you think so?" I said hesitatingly after a while. I didn't even spare any glance at Kyle as I spoke however, because all in all, if glares could burn, I'd likely had turn into ashes now.

"Yeah, I'm tired..." the girl said again. And this time, she said it whilst having her eyes fully concentrating on me. She looked at me for a while--up and down--before she suddenly stretched out her hand to me. "...I'm Mia Alexis.

Kyle pulled a sidelong glance, and I'm becoming more and more insisted to take her hand. He didn't seem to like it. But, wouldn't it be rude to ignore someone's friendly gesture? She was just being nice, wasn't she? It's not like she's a threat or something.

"I'm Colleen Winter..." I told her. She nodded her head. Yet, though she looked friendly and kind enough to be anyone's buddy--I noticed a small smirk that tucked vaguely on her lips, though, I tried to ignore it as best as I could as I followed the group into the house and started to serve them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...
886K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
711K 32.7K 35
Book 1 of The Secret Series Kacper had been counting since he was a ten year old boy. Subtracting years, months and now the countdown was almost over...
174K 6.8K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...