Jerk. {Cameron Boyce}

By obxpogue

❝ YOU'RE SUCH A JERK, CAMERON! ❞ ❝ ONLY FOR YOU, BABE. ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ... More

disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
SO MUCH LOVE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
50K??!!!!!???
Schedule
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
rest in peace

Chapter 14

14.5K 297 615
By obxpogue

Ever since Sofia caught me and Cameron the other night, she's used every opportunity she has to tease us.

The Descendants premiere is coming up so they've been spending a lot of time together, talking about the movie and how excited they are for it.

But, this means lots of opportunities for Sofia to drop hints to the others about me and Cam.

Today, Cameron is hanging out with xmob while I hang out with Kelly.

I've yet to tell her about me and Cameron though.

I do kind of feel bad about keeping her in the dark because we've been getting really close but, I don't exactly know how I feel about Cameron yet.

"Elena! Were you even listening?" Kelly laughs from her desk chair.

"Not really, no." She sighs and climbs over to where I was sitting on her bed.

"What's up with you lately? You keep spacing out."

I sigh and decide to tell her, against my better judgement. "Okay so,"

Once I finish explaining what's been going on these past two weeks, she looks like she's about to explode.

"Oh my God! You so like him! I have to make t-shirts! What would your ship name be? Elmeron? Calena? Do you mind if I make a video about this?" she rambles, heading for her camera equipment.

"Kel, Kel. Chill please." I say, letting out a soft laugh.

"Sorry," she smiles sheepishly, "but I do need to make a video. Wanna be in it?"

"Sure." I smile.

She pulls out her phone and tweets her fans to send us questions. Within seconds we got lots a replies.

After she sets up her stuff, we start the video.

"Hey guys! It's Kelly and today I'm here with," she points to me.

I say nothing and look at Kelly with a straight face. Soon enough we start laughing for nothing.

"Hi guys! I'm Elena." I smile, and wave.

"Yeah, this is my friend Elena. She recently moved here to LA. Some of you may know her if you're a JESSIE, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, Dove Cameron, or Cameron Boyce fan." 

I nod my head and laugh a little. "So we asked you guys to send us questions with the hashtag #AskKellyAndElena. Well, we're gonna answer some."

"Okay, Elena. This ones for you. Cameronsbae asks; are you and Cameron dating?" she smirks at me while reading the question.

"No, we're not dating. I'm totally single! Yikes." I laugh.

After an hour we finally finished the video. I'm pretty sure there's more bloopers than actual video in there.

I stay with Kelly for awhile longer than I start heading home.

When I get to my room I walk over to my desk.

I open my laptop and start creeping twitter.

I look through the accounts of the people that recently followed me, while Halsey's voice played softly in the background.

The accounts mainly consisted of Cameron fan accounts, but a few of them actually had me in their profile pictures.

I clicked one of them and started stalking their account.

cameron_ttruth: cameron and elena would be so cute can we talk about that for a second

cameron_ttruth: my parents pic.twitter/85o50jebgeShrf6o9

Attached was a picture of me and Cameron that I didn't know existed. I look a little closer and see that it was a picture Dove had taken while we were walking through LA, the night I first met them.

cameron_ttruth: what's elena's instagram??

cameron_ttruth: anyone else hyped for Descendants?

cameron_ttruth: who's elena?

Loud laughter erupted from Cameron's room, and I realized that he had brought them here to hang out.

I closed my laptop and walk through the bathroom to get to Cameron's room.

I knock on the door three times and Lauryn answers the door.

When she sees me she smirks and opens her mouth to speak. "Cameron! Look who's here." she says in a sing song voice.

She pulls me into a hug then moves aside so I can enter the room.

"Oh, hey El. I thought you were at Kelly's." Cameron says from his bed.

"I was. I just got home." I smile. We lock gazes for a second before Taj speaks up.

"Do you wanna join us?" he asks, also welcoming me with a hug.

"Um, sure." I smile. I walk over and jump onto the bed next to Cameron.

He nonchalantly slings his arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer to him.

Lauryn smirks at me from across the room and I roll my eyes playfully.

Everyone looks at us with their eyebrows raised and I let out a small chuckle.

"What?" Cameron asks them.

"Are you guys like.." Raymond says.

"Friends." Cameron said blandly.

Friends...

I nod my head and pull out my phone.

I get a text from Lauryn and I open it.

From: Lauryn
friends? no chance.

To: Lauryn
lmfao what?

From: Lauryn
after that kiss? you can't be just friends. he talks about you, I thinks he likes you lol

To: Lauryn
no chance

From: Lauryn

can I be a bridesmaid? :p

To: Lauryn
sure! when I get married to anyone else besides cam

From: Lauryn
oooh he upgraded from 'cameron' to 'cam' I see ;)

To: Lauryn

ugh bye

I lock my phone and look over to see Lauryn send me a cheeky wink before returning her attention to her brother that's currently telling a story.

I fix my gaze on Cameron.

I smile when he lets out a bark of laughter, throwing his head back, and his shoulders moving up and down as he laughs.

"You're staring." he whispers, returning my gaze.

"Maybe, it's quite the sight." I smirk.

"It's kind of creepy." he teases. I chuckle and lightly slap his shoulder.

"It is not! You love it when I stare at you."

"Eh. I don't mind." he shrugs then chuckles.

"Whatever." I pout which makes him laugh even more.

"Hey, what are you lovebirds laughing about over there?" Tyler shouts from the other side of the room, making everyone turn to face us.

"Your face." I shrug.

He mocks hurt and puts his hand over his heart. "Rude!"

I laugh and entwine my legs with Cameron's.

He smiles down at me and pulls me closer.

He pulls out his phone and takes a picture of us on snapchat, before posting it to our story.

I soon pull out my own and screenshot the picture.

I watch the other snapchat stories on my list, starting with Vanessa's.

The first snap was a selfie of her and our friend Amber.

The next was a video of Sam and Alex pigging out.

The last was a pan of the room, which was littered with my friends from home all laughing with each other.

Watching this made me homesick.

Recently I've been missing my mom and my friends more than usual.

This made it worse.

Cameron noticed my change in mood and asked about it.

"Are you okay, El?" he asks his tone laced with concern.

I give him a weak smile before responding.

"Yeah just a little homesick, that's all."

He rubs my arm comfortingly and gives me a peck on the forehead, which makes me smile.

After a few more hours of hanging out, and mine and Cameron's own little side conversations, we ordered a pizza for dinner.

Over the last few hours, Cameron tried to help me forget about being homesick by telling childhood stories and telling me lame jokes.

And over the last few hours, my feelings have become more clear.

I think, I think I like him.

Woah, wait. Are you sure? I mean you've only known him for three and a half weeks. Could you really like him?

Yes.

No.

I don't know.

No wait. I like him. I like Cameron.

Oh Jesus Christ.

"Hey, are you okay? You keep spacing out." Lauryn giggled.

We had moved from Cameron's room to the kitchen so we could eat our pizza.

"What? Oh, yeah yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

She nods unconvinced and continues nibbling on her pizza.

 I look over and see both Taj and Cameron typing away on their phones.

Assuming they're texting each other about something, I shrug and return to my half eaten pizza slice.

"So Elena, how you liking LA?" Raymond asks from beside me.

"I love it. Yeah, it's really different from Canada."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. So, what's the deal with you and Cam?"

I shake my head at his typical question. It's like all of xmob is trying to get us together.

"Nothing really." I shrug.

"Bullshit. What's going on? Come on! Spill the details!" he laughs.

"Well, we may have made out a couple times, no big deal." I shrug.

"Have you hooked up?" he smirks.

I gasp and slap his shoulder. "Ray!"

"What? I'm just asking!" He laughs and raises his hands in mock surrender.

"But to answer your question, no we have not hooked up."

"But you wanted to, didn't you?"

I stayed silent. He gasps. "You did!"

"Not so loud!" I hiss.

He lets out a giggle.

I hate this dance crew.

+

Cameron's POV

I could hear everything Raymond and Elena were saying.

Taj noticed me smirking to myself and spoke up.

"Dude, what are you thinking about?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing." I laugh. He looks unconvinced but nods anyway.

If we're being honest here, hearing that Elena wants to hook up with me, made me really happy.

I kinda, sorta, maybe, might just like her a little bit.

Okay, okay, I like her a lot.

I figured it out yesterday while I was hanging out with my best friend Karan. 

He was talking to me about Elena and how he thinks we would be cute together. He literally made a pros and cons list for dating Elena. The only con being, him thinking I won't hang out with him anymore.

But as he was listing all the pros it made me think of what's been happening between us lately, and how I get this weird feeling whenever we kiss or touch.

It's kinda weird.

I don't know how to tell her though.

Whatever we've been doing lately, it's, it's bittersweet, I guess.  

I mean, I enjoy making out with her and flirting with her and cuddling her, obviously, but, it feels like if I tell her, it'll either make us or break us.

Earlier, Taj was texting me about how Lauryn was trying to find out if Elena liked me. Then I realized that Lauryn and Taj were trying to get us together.

I don't mind, honestly. I just don't want to force Elena into anything if she doesn't really want it.

"Do you guys wanna spend the night?" I ask suddenly.

They all mumble agreements and I pack up the empty pizza boxes while Tyler gathers the dirty plates.

Elena and Lauryn scurried off upstairs so Elena could lend Lauryn some clothes.

Once everything is put away, the guys and I head off to my room.

I slip off my shirt and throw on some sweats.

I offer the guys some sweat pants but they all say they're good with their shirts and boxers.

I jump onto my bed and pull out my phone.

The girls walk in shortly after. Lauryn was wearing a pair of Elena's sweats and the sweater she came here in. Elena still hasn't changed so she was sporting a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top.

She climbs in next to me and stares at me.

"Yes?" I say, looking over to her.

"Can I go on your phone?" I nod and hand it to her.

She goes on twitter and scrolls through my timeline.

She clicks on compose tweet then takes a selfie.

TheCameronBoyce: hello friends :)) pic.twitter/93eyhdedhuISK8eknJ

Then she tweets it.

I laugh and she reads through the responses.

c8meronnbboyce: ELENA!!

camxelena: mOm

sofiasbae: follow me!!

pllXcamboyceXtvd: oh hey mom

She giggles while reading through them and it was honestly the cutest fucking thing ever.

She goes on snapchat and posts a video of her with the puking rainbow effect before posting it to my story.

Then she takes a selfie of us and puts that on my story as well.

When she's finished entertaining herself, she gives me my phone back.

I open twitter and it was blowing up.

Fans were posting our snap selfie and screenshots of her rainbow video.

People were screenshotting her selfie from my account and posting it.

Hashtag #Calena was trending.

It was freaking insane.

"Hey," I nudge her, "We're trending."

"No fucking way." She says and sits up.

I nod and laugh at her expression.

Lauryn calls her over and she stands up to walk over but I grab her hand and pull her back to me.

She giggles and slaps my chest. "Cameron! Let go, Lauryn wants me."

I want you.

"Lauryn! Help!" Lauryn runs over and jumps on top of both of us.

I let out a groan at the impact, where as Elena squeals and Lauryn laughs.

"Sooo, what'd you want Lauryn?" Elena asks.

"I wanted to ask if you were gonna help me make a giant bed on the ground." 

"Oh, yeah sure! I'll be back Cam."

The two girls walk out of the room and return a few minutes later with about a million blankets and pillows.

The boys join me on the bed as we watch the girls make the ground sleepable.

They layer about fifteen blankets on the ground to sleep on, then put two on top to sleep under. Then they just throw the pillows on top so they can grab whichever.

Elena comes back to my bed and jumps on top of me.

I let out a huff of air for effect and she laughs.

"Do you want a shirt to sleep in?" I ask her.

"Cameron, my room is literally next door." she laughs.

"I know but I want to see you in my clothes."I smirk.

"Cheeky. But sure."

I grab a shirt for her and throw it at her while I walk back to the bed.

She takes it then goes under the covers to change.

She comes back up a few minutes later in only my shirt.

She places her jeans and crop top on the floor beside my bed and sat on top of the covers.

My shirt went to mid thigh on her, but since she was sitting cross legged, it had risen up a few inches, showing off her long tan legs.

Oh Jesus.

Her legs.

I sit on the bed next to her and lean back against the headboard. 

"You look good in my clothes, babygirl."

She blushes and thanks me.

"Can we turn the lights out?" Tyler asks. Elena nods her head and climbs under the covers.

I do the same and the lights go out.

She grabs my hand and pulls me closer to her.

I can just barely see her face by the moonlight shining in through my curtains.

"Are you tired?" I whisper so we don't wake anyone up.

"Not really. You?"

I shake my head.

I slip my hand under her, or well my, shirt and rest it on her side.

She squirms and lets out a soft giggle.

"Your hands are freezing."

I let out a chuckle. "Your body is hot. Take that either way you'd like." I wink.

She laughs again.

We look into each others eyes and slowly she leans in.

Soon enough her lips land on mine for a peck.

As she tries to pull away, I pull her back in and place my lips on hers for the second time that night.

At first, she was shocked but she soon relaxed and melted into my touch.

I rest my hands on her bum and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Are you guys making out?" Raymond asks, almost shouts.

W pull away quickly and put some space between us just in time for them to shine a flashlight in our direction.

I put a hand over my eyes, blocking them from the light while Elena pulls the blankets over her face.

"No." I groan.

"Then what was that sound I was hearing?"

"I don't know? Go back to sleep you weirdo." Elena whines.

The flashlight is soon turned off and I pull Elena back over to me.

My hands return to their place on her bum and she rests her head on my chest.

I uses her finger to trace patterns along my naked torso.

Her fingers skim over my abdomen and I suppress a groan.

She smirks when she notices my dilemma.

She brings her hand up to the side of my neck and pulls me down to connect our lips again.

It was soft and delicate but also quick.

"Goodnight Cameron." she whispers as she pulls away.

"Goodnight Elly."

+

Something heavy fell on top of me and Elena which caused a groan from both of us.

I opened one eye to see Lauryn and Taj had jumped on top of us.

"Morning lovebirds." Taj says in a sing song tone.

"Go away." Elena groans, pulls the cover over both of our heads.

I feel my hand resting on something and then I remember it was Elena's butt.

The events that took place last night replayed in my mind, making me smile.

Taj pulls the covers off both of us and I quickly move my hand up from Elena's ass to her side, which caused her shirt to raise up and reveal her pink lace underwear.

I feel her shudder under my touch which makes me smirk.

"Cameron! Remove your hands from under Elena's shirt, that is inappropriate, you filthy child." Lauryn says laughing.

I keep my eyes closed and grab the blanket again covering El's lower half.

"Come on you two. Seriously, everyone is downstairs waiting for breakfast." Taj says, stifling laughs.

We both groan but get up anyways.

Elena puts her hair up in a messy bun, leaving the room with the three of us trailing behind her.

"Elena, I think you lost your pants honey." Tyler says when we walk in.

She rolls her eyes playfully and makes herself a bowl of cereal.

I slid in beside Raymond.

"You guys totally made out last night when you said no, didn't you?" he whispers while everyone's caught up in their own conversations.

"Lil bit." I put a small amount of space between my index finger and my thumb, then raise it up and show him.

"You dog." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.2K 39
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ "𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞...
3.8K 18 34
Maeve and her twin brother, Roman, were born eighteen years before the Civil War, living in the same town as Jasper Whitlock. Her father was a soldie...
50.4K 878 15
Brooklyn Beast is the younger sister of Ben beast and the daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle. Next month her older brother (by ten months) will be...
733K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever