Jerk. {Cameron Boyce}

By obxpogue

❝ YOU'RE SUCH A JERK, CAMERON! ❞ ❝ ONLY FOR YOU, BABE. ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ... More

disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
SO MUCH LOVE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
50K??!!!!!???
Schedule
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
rest in peace

Chapter 13

12.9K 314 450
By obxpogue

I don't really know how I feel about Cameron right now.

I mean, we're friends, sort of. But he's been really flirty with me lately.

To be honest with you, I've been flirting back.

We kind of have this thing going, and I don't wanna ruin it.

Everyone is starting to notice a difference in our relationship as well. Booboo and the girls are getting really suspicious as well as the JESSIE cast. No one besides xmob knows about our kiss though. Even they don't know about the second one we had when we got home that night.

On Wednesday, when we had our movie day, we cuddled. It was awkward to say the least. But eventually, we got used to it. He kept his hand on my stomach, under my shirt.

It caused quite a few tingles on my skin.

Today was Friday, which means Cameron's last day of school.

I made him go because he skipped all week.

It honestly surprised me when he actually agreed.

Now, here I am, laying on my bed listening to Sofia rant about how good me and Cameron would be, and why I should try and hit that.

I roll my eyes and sit up, causing her to stop pacing." Sofia! Cameron and I are not getting together, okay? I wouldn't go for him." I say, although I'm not one hundred percent sure it's true.

Would I date Cameron? Do I even like him?

I shake my head clear of the thoughts and focus on Sofia.

This boy was messing with my head.

"Mhmm." she eyes sassily, eyeing me up and down.

"Shut up." I mumble, falling back onto the bed.

"Woah." she mutters.

"What?"

"You didn't even fight me back on that. You so like him!" she squeals.

"Chill. I don't."

Just as she was about to respond, my phone lights up.

"He-"

"Okay, so I've been doing some research. You know how you said the other week that Cameron was sending you a bunch of mix signals? Wel-"

"Vanessa." I say. She looks up and notices Sofia in the frame.

"Oh. Hello. I'm Vanessa." she waves.

"Sofia." she smiles.

"Oh! From the Instagram picture, right?" Sofia nods and I cut in.

"So, what were you going on about?"

"Well, I've been doing some Cameron research."

"Some what?"

"You know, reading fanfictions, stalking social media, watching all his shows, looking at YouTube videos, searching him up on Goggle, typical stuff you do to find out about a person."

My jaw hangs open and my eyes widen. "Why'd you do all that?"

"Well, I was learning about him. I found out a bunch of things. Did you know he's half black?"

"Vanessa. I live with his family. Of course I know that."

She rolls her eyes. "Anyways, I found out ways you can fall in love with each other. Usually the boy and girl start off hating each other, then something happens, maybe a day they spend together, or a kiss, then you start getting all confused about your feelings, then you confess and you start dating."

"How did you find all that out?" Sofia asks, confused.

"You can thank Wattpad for that." She smiles proudly.

"While you were off hanging out with movie stars," she motions to Sofia who laughs. "I, spent the last two weeks of my life reading Cameron Boyce fanfictions. You're welcome."

"Thank you? But Cameron and I aren't going to fall in love." Sofia and Vanessa both roll their eyes and scoff.

"Hey!" I pout. I shove Sofia but she wasn't expecting it so she fell off the bed.

"Eek!"

I burst out laughing and clutch my stomach.

"O-oh m-my God." I laugh.

She joins in and we start laughing like maniacs.

"Uhm, hello? I'm still here guys."

"Oh right, sorry." I say, still chuckling slightly, and pick my phone back up.

We talk for awhile longer before she had to go.

Me and Sofia pop a movie in and lay down on the couch.

As soon as we press play my phone rings again. Sofia sighs and pauses the movie while I answer.

Incoming call from Cameron

I check the time to see it's only 1:08pm

"Hey El!"

"Cameron? You're supposed to be in school!" as soon as I say his name, Sofia looks at me and smirks.

"Kyle, shut up man! Hey, sorry. Yeah I know, but it's the last day so Kyle and I skipped last period. We were literally the only people in the class."

"Okay well, where are you now?"

"Kyle's. A bunch of my friends are here, it's kind of an 'end of school thing'"

I nod my head until I realize he can't see me. "Okay well, why'd you call?"

"Just to let you know I won't be home till late. Let's hang when I get home though, okay?"

"I'm game." I nod.

"Sweet. Well, I gotta go. See you later."

"Bye." I say and toss my phone to the side.

I look over to Sofia to see her looking at me with confusion written on her face.

"Since when do you two call each other?" she laughs pressing play on the movie.

"I don't know actually. He's been doing a lot of weird things since Tuesday." I say nonchalantly before realizing what I said.

"What happened on Tuesday?"

"Nothing. We just hung out, that's all." I shrug.

"Bull. What happened on Tuesday?" She says sitting up.

"Ugh okay, but this goes in the vault. No one can know. You can't even tell Cameron I told you." I say sternly.

"I promise. Now what happened?"

"We kissed." I sigh facing her.

Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets, and her jaw was touching the floor.

"You kissed?!"

"Twice." I nod.

"Twice?!" I nod again before continuing.

"But we were both really wasted! I'm surprised we even remembered it in the morning." I laugh.

"Is that why he had that huge hickey on his neck when we all hung out yesterday?!" I nod yet again and her jaw returns to it's place on the floor.

"Nice job girl." she laughs and high fives me.

After our movies we just lay there.

"You know what I wanna do?" I ask her.

"What?"

"I wanna film a cover with you." I smile. She turns her head toward me and knits her eyebrows together.

"You sing?"

"Yep."

"Well, pick a song!"

We ended up picking Say Say Say by Micheal Jackson and Paul McCartney.

We split the parts up so I was doing Micheal's parts and Sofia was doing Paul's.

After Sofia sang the first part, it was my turn.

"All alone, I sit home by the phone
Waiting for you, baby

Through the years

How can you stand to hear

My pleading for you dear?

You know I'm crying ooh, ooh, ooh."

After I sing my part Sofia's eyes widen.

When we finish the song, we watch the video.

We actually sounded really good together.

She uploaded it to her YouTube then tweeted out the link.

descendantsluver_: who is that

mrs.boyce: who's that chick???

stewartxcarson: love this

I closed my phone and fell back on my bed. Around eleven, Cameron came home.

"Elena?"

"Upstairs."

Within minutes he was walking into my room.

"Oh, hey Sofia." he smiled.

"Hey Cam. I'm gonna go now. Text me later El." she says and walks out.

"Bye." I say.

As soon as we hear the front door close Cameron jumps onto my bed, grabbing my sides.

"Cameron! Get off!" I giggle.

Wait, I just voluntarily giggled. For Cameron.

What's going on.

He rolled us around so he's hovering over me.

He locks his eyes on mine before slowly leaning in.

Eventually, his lips touch mine.

This one was a lot softer and gentler thank our other two.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

He grabs my butt, making me gasp. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongues battle for dominance while I wrap my legs around his waist.

He nibbles on my bottom lip and a small moan escapes my lips.

"Hey sorry, I- OH MY GOD!" Sofia shouts from the doorway.

Cameron rolls off me and lies beside me, hiding his face in my pillow.

I wipe my mouth and stand up. "Hey Sofia. W-w-what are you doing here?" I say, putting on a nervous smile.

A wide smirk rests on her face as she looks between me and Cameron. "What's going on here?"

"Oh! Uhm, I choked on a piece of candy and, um, Cameron was trying to find it." I nod and avoid her eyes.

"Oh God." I heard Cameron mutter from the bed.

What can I say, I'm still in a bit of a daze and I'm not really thinking straight.

"With his tongue?"

I pursed my lips together and look around the room.

"I'm just teasing. Your secret is safe. Anyways, I left my phone here."

"Oh um," I look through the mess of blankets and pillows on my bed and grab her phone. "here you go!"

"Thanks. Have fun you two!" she winks and leaves.

I turn to face a blushing Cameron. "Oh God." I mutter running my hands through my hair.

I walk back over to the bed and he pulls me to him by my waist.

"That was so embarrassing." I laugh hiding my face in his chest.

"Hey, at least she got a show." I slap his chest and he laughs.

I lay flat on my back but Cameron keeps his arms around my waist and his head in my neck.

I pull out my phone and so does he.

TheCameronBoyce: hey guys!! go check out my friends sofiacarson and elenaparker new cover!

My notifications and mentions were going crazy.

"Cameron!" I whine. "You crashed my Twitter."

"Sorry." he laughs.

"Why do I not believe you." he laughs again.

I open snapchat instead and take a video Cameron was clinging to me like a kola.

'who is this man and why is he in my bed?'

I post it on my story and lock my phone.

"Nice snap, babe."

Babe.

This kid is confusing me so much.

I didn't want to ask him about what's going on, because I don't want it to fade away.

But I know I have to at some point.

"I'm going to bed." I mumble and turn out the light.

Cameron remains in my bed, so I let him stay.

Sighing, I hope I get answers soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...
16.5K 790 50
𝐒ʜᴇ 𝐇ɪᴅᴇs 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐓ʀᴜᴇ 𝐈ᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ 𝐅ʀᴏᴍ 𝐌ᴏsᴛ 𝐏ᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ 𝐒ʜᴇ 𝐋ᴏᴠᴇs, 𝐈ɴ 𝐎ʀᴅᴇʀ 𝐍ᴏᴛ 𝐓ᴏ 𝐃ɪsᴛᴜʀʙ 𝐓ʜᴇɪʀ 𝐏ᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐌ᴜɴᴅᴀɴᴇ 𝐋ɪғᴇ. 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐋ɪғᴇ 𝐓ʜᴏᴜ...
175K 3.4K 29
Elena gilbert had gotten pregnant but changed her mind on what she wanted to do and that was last year. Her son Henrick Grayson Mikaelson is 3 months...
2.4K 96 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...