Jerk. {Cameron Boyce}

By obxpogue

❝ YOU'RE SUCH A JERK, CAMERON! ❞ ❝ ONLY FOR YOU, BABE. ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ... More

disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
SO MUCH LOVE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
50K??!!!!!???
Schedule
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
rest in peace

Chapter 12

12.5K 283 431
By obxpogue

"So who throws a party on a Tuesday anyway?" I ask Cameron as we pull up at Lauryn and Taj's house.

"Cool people."

We get out of the taxi and pay the guy.

I pull my tight black dress down a little seeing as it rose up in the car.

We walk into the house and I'm immediately greeted by the smell of alcohol and sweat.

This made me smile, reminding me of home.

"I'm going to get a drink." I yell to Cameron over the music. He nods and walks off in the opposite direction.

I make my way to the kitchen, dodging a few people in heated makeout sessions, and fill a red solo cup with vodka and coke.

I spin around and see Lauryn standing there. "Oh hey! Elena, right?" I nod my head and smile.

"Great party." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Thanks."

We soon get caught up in a conversation. I found out a lot about her and she's really easy to talk to.

"Well, enjoy the party. I gotta go find Taj."

"Alright, bye!" I had now poured myself a second drink and made my way out of the kitchen.

I walk into the living room and see the rest of xmob hanging out on the couches.

"Elena!" Raymond shouts, causing the rest of them to look over at me.

"Hey!" I say walking over.

"How've you been?" he asks, pulling me into a side hug.

"I've been good. You?"

"Same." I nod my head and down the rest of my drink.

"Want me to get you another one?" he asks motioning to my cup.

"Please." I say with a smile, handing him my cup.

"What do you want?"

"Vodka and coke please." he nods his head and within minutes returns with a full cup.

He hands it to me and I thank him before taking a sip out of it.

I take a seat beside Cameron and he looks up at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asks with a laugh. I nod my head and smile. "Thanks for bringing me here."

"Not a problem. Wanna dance?" I nod my head and take a final sip of my drink before abandoning it. There's no way I'm going to drink out of it after leaving it out in the open.

That's like, party 101.

He takes my hand and guides me towards the makeshift dance floor and pulls me closer to him.

A random trap song was blasting through the speakers and Cameron starts to grind on me.

I was surprised but I followed suit. After a couple of songs, I have an idea.

"Let's go take shots!" I yell over the music. I grab his hand and lead him toward the island.

I line up fourteen shot glasses and fill them with vodka. "Whoever downs seven shots first, wins." I say to him and split the shots up.

My tolerance is very high and I'm only slightly tipsy. I plan on getting hammered.

He nods his head and I start counting down from three.

By the fifth shot I was starting to feel it.

I ended up winning and Cameron was still on his fifth.

"Damn Elena. You know how to party." he says, his eyes wide.

I send him a wink and grab a fresh cup.

I fill it with gingerale and rum.

"Do you want one?" I ask him. He nods and I quickly whip up his drink.

"Here ya go sir." I say giggling.

He thanks me then tells me he's going to go find some of his friends.

After a few minutes, Lauryn comes up to me.

"Let's go dance!" she says already pulling me away.

I finish the last gulp of my drink and toss the empty cup somewhere behind me.

We dance to some techno song and people start to crowd around us.

We dance to a few more songs before she gets whisked away from some guy she's friends with.

"Hey! I'm Rachel!" a petite red head says coming up to me.

"I'm Elena." I say smiling.

We talk for awhile and walk to the kitchen to get another drink.

"So you're new to town? That's cool." she giggles then hiccups.

We exchange numbers then says her boyfriend wants to go home.

"I have to go now, but text me!" she yells walking away.

I was definitely drunk now.

I was stumbling and giggling at random things. I still knew what I was doing though, somewhat.

I spot Cameron leaning against the wall talking to Tyler and Taj.

"Hi Camerrron." I say giggling.

"Heyy Elly." he giggles. Okay, he's obviously just as drunk as I am.

"Woah. Have you always had this many freckles?" I say getting really close to his face.

"Yes indeedy!" Taj and Tyler watch in amusement, obviously still somewhat sober.

"I like your jawlinee." I say running my fingers down his jaw laughing.

"I like your face." He says looking into my eyes.

We stare at each other for a moment and he starts to lean in.

He stops when his lips are hovering over mine.

I groan in frustration and grab the back of his neck. "You were taking too long." I say before smashing our lips together.

Our lips move in sync and I run my fingers through his hair.

He moans into my mouth and runs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I gladly except and his tongue starts exploring the inside of my mouth.

His hands move from their place on my waist to gripping my ass.

Our tongues fight for dominance and we soon pull away for air.

"You're a really good kisser." He giggles.

"You too." I laugh and place a sweet kiss to his neck.

I place a line of kisses along his jaw and neck until I find his sweet spot.

I suck on the spot for awhile, making him moan in pleasure.

That's definitely going to leave a mark.

After a few minutes I pull away and see that Taj and Tyler had left.

I send Cameron a wink before going to the kitchen, where I find Lauryn.

She smirks at me when I walk in.

"I saw that makeout session with Cameron. It was kind of hot, not gonna lie." she laughs.

"He's a good kisserr." I hiccup.

"Damn, you're hella drunk." she laughs again.

I pour myself another drink and take a large gulp.

"Are you not drinking?"

"Well, I am, but we need to stay sober and make sure no one is destroying the house."

I down my drink and slam it down on the counter.

"Wanna dance?" I ask.

"Sure."

We head out to the dance floor and start jumping around.

Energy by Drake started playing and we, along with the rest of the people on the dance floor, started yelling the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

Of course, I snapchat it, putting it on my story and sending it to Vanessa, Alex and Sam.

After a few more songs and drinks Lauryn calls me a cab.

"You're very drunk." she laughs. "So I called you and Cameron a cab. C'mon, let's go find him." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd.

We find him sitting on the stairs with Taj and we walk over.

"Elena! Lauryn!" Cameron yells giggling.

"I called you two a cab. It's outside." Lauryn says laughing a little.

"Thanks L, you're the best." he pulls her into a side hug.

"Yeah, yeah, go home you two." I laugh and say goodbye to them before following Cameron out of the house.

We get into the backseat and pay the guy when he pulls up at our house.

"Thank you Mr. Taxi man." I giggle stumbling out of the car after Cameron.

We struggle to unlock the house but we do eventually.

We close the door behind us, and I start laughing at nothing.

Like, full out laughing fit.

Cameron soon joins in and we just stand there laughing.

"God, you're so hot." I say to Cameron, all of a sudden very seriously.

"You think God is hot? I can't see him!" He giggles.

"Shhhhh, you know I meant you!" I laugh putting a finger in front of his face.

He grabs my hand and pulls me forward, connecting our lips for the second time tonight.

"Goodnight Elly." He says when he pulls away.

"Night Cammy." I giggle and stumble up the stairs.

"Stupid heels!"

+

I woke up with the worlds biggest hangover.

My phone starts ringing really loudly and I groan clutching my head.

I look around my bed for my phone and find it wedged under my pillows.

I grab it and answer without reading the caller ID.

"Elena Parker!" Vanessa yells through the phone.

I pull the phone away from my ear at the loudness.

I check the time to see it's twelve, which means it's three there so they were all probably hanging out.

"Vanessa please, my head." I groan.

"Yes, please explain why you were at a party on a Tuesday!"

"Club going up on a Tuesday, am I right?" I try to laugh.

"Not funny."

"Sorry. Cameron's friends from his dance crew threw a party last night because apparently no one goes to school during the last week."

"How drunk did you get?"

"Well, I can barely hold the phone close to my ear cause it's too loud."

"Oh Elena." She sighs.

"Sorry, look I gotta go." I mumble, hanging up before she could respond.

I slip out of my little black dress that I was wearing last night, and change into some sweats and my Calvin Klein bra.

I wash off my makeup and throw my hair in a bun before going downstairs.

Cameron looks up at me when I walk into the room.

"Well hello, Elena." I look at his neck and see a huge purple hickey resting there.

My eyes widen as all the memories of last night came flooding back.

"Oh God." I mumble running my hands down my face in embarrassment.

He laughs from his spot at the island and hands me a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, I remembered when I saw this huge thing in the mirror this morning. Nice work girl." he says motioning to his hickey.

"Thanks, I guess." I say and laugh, taking a sip of the coffee.

I get myself two Advils and a glass of water, before chugging them down.

"So, last night was fun." I say avoiding his eyes.

"Oh it was very fun." he said in a taunting voice.

"Yeah, I could tell by the way you kept moaning." he blushes and looks away.

"So what's on the agenda today?" I ask.

"Movie day?"

"Movie day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever
16.5K 790 50
𝐒ʜᴇ 𝐇ɪᴅᴇs 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐓ʀᴜᴇ 𝐈ᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ 𝐅ʀᴏᴍ 𝐌ᴏsᴛ 𝐏ᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ 𝐒ʜᴇ 𝐋ᴏᴠᴇs, 𝐈ɴ 𝐎ʀᴅᴇʀ 𝐍ᴏᴛ 𝐓ᴏ 𝐃ɪsᴛᴜʀʙ 𝐓ʜᴇɪʀ 𝐏ᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐌ᴜɴᴅᴀɴᴇ 𝐋ɪғᴇ. 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐋ɪғᴇ 𝐓ʜᴏᴜ...
212K 5K 40
"you saved me" ∆ ∆ ∆ Life has never been simple for Kaitlyn Paige. From the very beginning of her youth she has known pain. After the mysterious dea...
583K 16.8K 49
𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩�...