Jerk. {Cameron Boyce}

By obxpogue

❝ YOU'RE SUCH A JERK, CAMERON! ❞ ❝ ONLY FOR YOU, BABE. ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ... More

disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
SO MUCH LOVE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
50K??!!!!!???
Schedule
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
rest in peace

Chapter 8

11.6K 283 242
By obxpogue

So after that almost kiss incident with Cameron, he's kind of been avoiding me.

"So he almost kissed you?!" Vanessa and Kelly yell at the same time.

I called Kelly over to tell her about everything, but right as I was about to explain, Vanessa FaceTimed me.

I introduced them, but they were both way to eager to hear the story, to give it a second look.

"Hush will you. He's right next door." I say lightly shoving Kelly and turning down Vanessa's volume.

I don't really know where I stand with Cameron right now. I mean I still don't like him, but I don't know if I still hate him. I mean, I don't even know if he still hates me.

This boy is giving me a bunch of mixed signals here.

"Ask him out." Vanessa shrugged. "No, I still don't like him." I laugh.

"Like who?" another voice says from Vanessa's side of the camera.

All of a sudden Alex and Sam appear in the screen.

"Elena!" They both yell in unison.

"Hey guys! I miss you." I wave at them, a smile growing on my face.

"We miss you too. Who's your friend?" Sam asks.

"Oh, this is Kelly. Kelly, this is Sam, and Alex." She waves at them shyly and mutters a greeting.

"Okay well, I have to go now, but keep me posted!" Vanessa says, giving me a pointed look.

"I will, I will. Love you."

"Love you too." she says before she ends the call.

"Yeah, I gotta get going too. My cousins are coming over today, and my mom wants me to help her out around the house." Kelly says getting up.

I get up walk her to the door. After she leaves I get a text from Sofia.

From: Sofia
Hey girly! Wanna go shopping with me and Dove?

To: Sofia
sure id love to!

From: Sofia
Great! I'll pick you up in an hour

I go upstairs and change out of my sweatpants, and into some shorts and a muscle tank.

I throw on my usual makeup and leave my hair down natural.

After a while I get a text from Dove saying they were outside.

I slip my phone in my back pocket and open the front door.

They wave at me from the car but before I could close the door someone grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asks, spinning me around to face him.

"To the mall." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"With who?"

"Dove and Sofia." A confused chuckle leaves my lips and I wait for his reply.

"God, don't you have any friends of your own?"

"Yes, I do actually. She left an hour ago. And for your information, Sofia asked me to come along." I roll my eyes at him and try to walk away but he tugs on my wrist again.

"What? What do you want? If you haven't noticed, people are waiting for me." he hesitates for a minute but releases my wrist.

"Whatever." he scoffs and walks away.

I close the door and run over to the car, before sliding into the backseat.

"Sorry about that." I say sheepishly, putting my seat belt on.

"What was that about?" Dove laughs, from the passengers seat.

"I don't really know. He just wanted to know where I was going I guess." I shrug.

"What is he, your dad or something?" Sofia laughs.

I laugh along and soon enough we pull up at the mall.

I climb out of the car and wait for the girls.

"Okay, so where to first girls?" I ask once we walk through the front doors.

"Forever 21?" Sofia suggests.

We all agree and start our walk to the popular clothing store.

When we left the store I only had one bag with two items in it whereas Dove and Sofia, had three bags with lots of items in them.

That's the rich people life, I'm guessing.

"Where to next?" Sofia asks.

We ended up at Pink, where I immediately go over to the bras and underwear. Sofia lingered around the perfumes while Dove went straight to exercise clothes.

After picking out and trying on a few bras and panties, I pay and wait for the girls to finish their rounds.

After multiple stores we decide we're done for the day and head back to the car.

"Do you guys wanna come back over to mine? Well, Cameron's." I suggest from the back seat.

"I don't think Libby will mind." I add.

They agree and head in the direction of Cameron's house.

"I'm back!" I yell walking into the house with the girls trailing behind me.

"No one cares!" Cameron yells back from the kitchen.

Me and the girls walk towards the noise and see Cameron on his phone at the island.

"Shut up Cameron." I roll my eyes.

"Hmm, maybe if you went back to Canada. How about we test the theory?" He says looking up for the first time and spotting the two other people in the room.

I let out a sarcastic laugh and grab three water bottles from the fridge.

"Wow, nice one Cameron. Give me another one, let's see what you got." I say taking a seat right in front of him.

"Ugh, shut up. Why didn't you tell me they were coming over." he whispers through his clenched teeth.

"I really should've huh?" I say with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Cameron! Don't be so rude!" Sofia says sitting beside him. He sends me a glare while Dove sits beside me.

"So what'd you guys do last night?" Dove says starting up a conversation.

Cameron visibly stiffens as memories of last night probably flood his brain.

"I hung out with Peyton. What about you Cameron? What'd you do?" I was actually enjoying myself.

Watching Cameron squirm uncomfortably in his seat and avoid my eyes, was actually quite amusing.

"I-uh, just hung out at home with Maya." he says as Maya, herself, walks into the kitchen.

"What?" she asks plopping down on the other side of Cameron.

"He was just telling us about how you two hung out last night." Sofia smiles.

She furrows her eyebrows at Cameron then a sly smirk grows on her face.

"Is that so?" she ask and Sofia nods. "Hmm." she nods and tries to fight the smile on her lips.

I try to hold back my laugh while watching Cameron constantly shift uncomfortably.

I, on the other hand, don't feel awkward or anything about last night.

After all, Cameron was the one who made the move, I just kind of stood there and waited. Nothing even happened because Maya interrupted, so there's nothing to feel weird about. Well, at least not for me.

Sofia and Dove share some confused glances but don't say anything.

"Okay, let's go to my room." I say to Sofia and Dove.

"Do you wanna come, Maya?" she shakes her head. "I'm gonna hang back with Cameron."

"Okay well, have fun."

The girls and I walk up to my room and I'm immediately bombarded with questions.

"Okay, what was that?"

"Are you guys always like that?"

"Wait, what?" I ask, closing my door.

"You and Cameron, are you guys always that rude with each other?" Dove asks.

"Yeah, we don't really like each other all that much."

"Then why were you guys flirting?!" Sofia jumps in.

"Wait, flirting? I thought we were rude?"

"Well yeah, but after you finished bickering you started flirting." Dove pipes up.

"We were not! How?" I say getting defensive.

"You were like, teasing him!" Dove says.

"Yeah, and when you were fighting, he started teasing you!" Sofia yells.

They both get up from their laying position on my bed, to kneeling in front of me so we were the same height, because I was standing.

Their jaws drop and they look at each other like the just found out who A is on Pretty Little Liars.

My eyebrows furrow together and my eyes flick back and fourth between the two of them.

"What? Guys, what?" I put my hands on my hips, waiting for a response.

Their heads snap in my direction and they finally speak up. "You guys are hooking up!" they yell in unison.

My eyes widen and I'm quick to come to my defense. "What?! Oh God no! I would never, he would never, GROSS!"

Their excited smiles turn down into confused pouts.

"What?"

"Nothing is going on between me and Cameron!" I laugh.

A banging sound is heard from my door.

"Stop talking about me in there!" Cameron yells.

"Stop eavesdropping!" I yell back.

"Sure thing Elly." I let out a frustrated groan and throw my head back.

"Go to hell Cammy!"

"Alright, save me a seat!" He laughs then walks away.

I look back over to the girls and they cock an eyebrow at me.

"Elly?" Sofia says.

"Cammy?" Dove says with a small chuckle.

I roll my eyes at them playfully. "We call each other that because we both hate it. It's like, something we do to get under each other's skin."

"Awww that's so cute, you guys have a thing!" Dove coos.

"We don't have a thing, we hate each other." I shove her slightly and she falls back onto the bed giggling.

"Doesn't seem like it." Sofia enquirers.

"Oh hush."

They both laugh and pull me onto the bed with them causing us to all burst out in a fit of giggles.

Maybe LA isn't so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...
2.4K 96 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
90.6K 3K 38
𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) _____________________ BOOK TWO 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰�...
50.2K 875 15
Brooklyn Beast is the younger sister of Ben beast and the daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle. Next month her older brother (by ten months) will be...