You Have My Heart ~A Ron Weas...

Per missymaris

Ron Weasley never thought that he would fall in love. But what happens when Sarah Richards literally arrives... Més

You Have My Heart ~A Ron Weasley Love Story~
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Jessica's House
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66~ The End

Chapter 29

8.6K 154 90
Per missymaris

*Sarah*

My days at Hogwarts went along like this.

Wake up, shower, eat breakfast, piss off Umbridge, lessons, piss off Umbridge, dinner, get dentention, detention, Dumbledore's Army. So in conclusion, it took a whole day of hell to finally enjoy my day.

Best part of hell? Snape hates me even more, and everyone treats me as if I'm a freak. I'm known now as, "the heir" and the "lioness."

"Sarah?" Ron asked me.

"Yeah?"

"What's been up with you lately?"

"Nothing...why?"

"You've been acting different."

"Ugh. I don't need this right now." I said bitterly and stormed off. Yep, me and Ron have been fighting often. Mainly because he's been asking me why I am acting differently lately. Wanna kno why Ron? Because everyone think's I'm a FREAK.

"Hey, Sarah, tonight." Seamus whispered to me in the hallway. His tie was tight and his shirt was tucked in. Umbridge has been monitering our uniforms latelty, so naturally Fred, George, and me have been loosening ours up.

"Really? That's-" I started, but was interrupted by my tie choking me. Umbridge smiles at me and continues walking.  "Ack! Awesome." I finished. Seamus was probably one of the few people to treat me the same.

"Yeah. Wanna walk to classes with me?" he asked while smiling sheepishly.

"Sure!" I say. We start walking to a double period of DADA. Yay. *Rolls eyes* "So how've been Seamus?" I asked.

"Good, good. You know, you're a brilliant seeker." He says happily. It's true, I am a brilliant seeker. Gryffindor hasn't lost a game yet. I catch the snitch within 10 minutes of the game. Harry's been helping me out loads. We go sneak out some nights and go riding.

"Thanks. That means a lot!" I reply thankfully. He was about to answer, but was interupted.

"You kids know the rules! High Inquisitor Umbridge says that boys and girls cannot be with 3 inches of eachother!"

"Whatever Filch." I say while pushing past him, dragging Seamus's hand behind me. He let's us go, and we continue walking.

"So where's Ron?"

"Who knows. Probably being a prat somewhere." I blurt out. Seamus stops.

"What happened?" he asks.

I sigh. "Ever since everyone found out about, you know, me, they've been treating me differently. So I've been alittle moody and depressed. And every day Ron asks me why I've been acting different. Plus being mixed with detentions, I've been angry lately." I finish. He smiles reassuringly at me.

"You're still the same amazing Sarah to me." he says, giving me a sweet smile. I melt on the inside, that was so sweet.

"Aw, thanks." I say, and kiss him on the cheek.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" said an ignorant voice behind me.

"What do you want Malfoy." Seamus asks bitterly.

"Doesn't concern you Finnigan. Seems Richard's is cheating on Weasle-bee."

"Just go snog my sister and fuck off." I reply. He scowls at me and walks off. I roll my eyes and me and Seamus walk into DADA.

*

"Ugh. Thank god that lessons are over. Atleast now we can enjoy our day" I say to Hermione.

"Yeah, Harry said we're working on Patronuses today!" she whisper yells. Before I can tell her how excited I am, Jessica steps in front of me.

"Why are you being mean to Draco!" she yells.

"Don't fucking talk to me you two-faced bitch!" I yell. Thank god Umbridge wasnt here.

"Oh really. Maybe your other secret will get out." she says with a smirk.

"I don't think it will. Does Mum know who you are currently dating?" I ask with a smile. I know the answer already. Last week Mum wrote to me asking how I was doing, and wanted to know if Jessica is getting any interest from the boys.

"Fuck off whore." she says, reffering to me kissing Seamus's cheek, then walks off.

"What does she..." Hermione started. I grabbed her wrist and gently pulled her towards the Room of Requirement.

"I kissed Seamus's CHEEK today because he said that 'I am still the same amazing Sarah'."

"Oh. That's not bad at all. Oh shush! Harry's about to teach us!" she says excitedly.

"Everyone, think of a happy memory, the happiest you've ever been. Let it fill you up, loose yourself in the memory. And say, Expecto Patronum!" Harry explains.

I think back on some good times. Me meeting Harry, Ron and Hermione. Me kissing Ron for the first time. I shake my head in frustration. They weren't getting me happy enough. I then think back on the best I've ever felt.

#Flashback#

"Mom! Cmon!" I call to my mother. Her long blonde hair was flowing down her back in loose curls. She was wearing a beautiful flowing blue sundress. I pulled her wrist down to the sitting room of our house.

"Yeah Emilia! I get one day off from work and you are going to make us wait?" my dad asks while kissing my mum's cheek.

"Oh shut it Joseph." Mum says while playfully punching dad's arm. She then kneels down to me. "Remember honey, you are only 7, please be careful." Mum warns me. She then kisses the top of my nose.

"I will Mummy. Now what do I do again?" I ask.

"Think of where you want to go, then flick your wand towards the ground." she answers.

Dad apparates first to where we want to go. I invision the place in my head. Soft green grass and 3 tall rings. I flick my wand and open my eyes. I felt like I was going to puke. I fall to the ground.

"Honey! Are you okay?!" Mum asks me, coming towards my body. She helps me up. "You did it honey!" she whispers in my ear while pulling me into a hug.

"She made it! Good job Sarah! I got the brooms!" Dad calls to me, while carrying 2 brooms. Mum wasnt much of a broom rider, but me and dad sure were.

I hop on my broom and kick off the ground. I lean forward slightly and face into the air, clutching my Cleansweep 3 tightly. After hours of riding I finally touch down next to my Mum who was reading a book. Dad touchs down next to me.

"You were so brave to apparate at only 7. Cmon, now apparate home." Dad says while pulling me into a tight hug.

#End of Flashback#

I don't know why, but I love that day so much. It was the first day I apparated, and one of the first few times I rode a broom. I smiled to myself as I remembered that day.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yelled. A white light flew out of my wand, and a fierce lion emerged from my wand. It roared proudly and made circles around me, growling at everyone who came anywhere near me. It then went running around the Room of Requirement.

"Well done Sarah!" Harry yelled.

I smiled. My patronus went about the room, mingling with other patronuses. It tackled Fred's hyena patrnous, and rolled around with George's coyote. It growled at Ron's Jack Russell terrier, and ran around with Ginny's horse. But to my surprise, it sat obideiently in front of Harry's stag.

Boom. Was all that could be heard. Every Patronus died out, leaving only Luna Lovegood's hare hopping until it too died out.

Boom. There it goes again.

Harry and Colin Creevey walked towards the door of the RoR.

"I'm going to make quick work of this." said an irritating voice. Definatly Umbridge's. Harry's eyes widened, and he pulled Colin's arm forcefully. At the same time, I could faintly here, "Bombardo Maxima."

The whole wall exploded, blowing chunks of stone towards us. Every DA member jumped back, and Umbridge, her crazy follower Filch, and the High Inquisitor Squad walked in.

"Grab 'Em." Filch ordered. The "Squad" came and grabbed our arms. Then Jess walked over and grabbed me.

"Get off me bitch." I hissed.

"Crucio" she whispered in my ear. I bit my lip to hold back my screaming.

"Crucio" she whispered again, and the fire in my viens subsided.

"You're insane, you know that?" I asked her. She tugged on my hair and pulled me with the rest of the group.

But wait, where's Cho?

I look over to see her bashful face staring at me. She ruined it for us! She got us caught!

I growled to myself as we walked into the Great Hall. We were given 5 weeks of detention twice a week in the Great Hall. Starting.......Now.

I also just found out that DUMBLEDORE IS GONE.

The Ministry threatened to send him to Azkaban, and he apparated away with Fawkes. They are no where to be found. Like, anywhere.

"Now everyone, please write 'The Ministry is Right' until I say so." she says. Her fake laugh fills the room, and her fake smile makes me want to puke.

I grab the quill reluctantly. But how can I get myself out of this? How can I get everyone out of this?

I dig through my pockets frantically. Then I find what I was looking for.

I hold up the caramel colored candy printed with the signature W. I unwrap it quickly and let the delicious taste of Butterscotch fill my mouth.

"Oi. Gred and Forge." I call. They nonchalantly turn towards me. I wink, and feel the warm liquid fill my mouth. There eyes get wide with excitement.

"Ahhh!" I scream. Umbridge turns towards me. Fred and George were smart enough to make it so that a spell couldnt stop the bleeding. They stifle laughs while watching me.

"Headmistress! My nose!" I scream. She flicks her wand at me while muttering spells to get it to stop. When she has no luck she conjures up some tisues and hands them to me.

"Go to Madame Pomfrey's. Once done there, return to your Common Room. I am technically not allowed to bring you back to detention once you were sent to the Infirmary." she says with a sigh. Oh sorry Umbridge that you don't get to torture me.

I skip happily to Madame Pomfrey's office. I sit down briskly on the bed and wait for her to walk over to me.

She hands me a potion to stop the bleeding, and when it doesnt work she eyes me suspiously. A small smirk forms across her face and she goes through her cupboards. She pulls out a box that is labeled "The Antidotes." I ponder why its called that, then a big grin forms across my face.

Madame Pomfrey then hands me a blue candy after a few minutes of digging through the box. I pop it in my mouth and let the sweet strawberry taste fill my mouth. She then...laughs?

"You're probably wondering how I got those. Well, Fred and George Weasley gave them to me after Dolores became High Inquisitor. They said that I would be getting quite a few patients nowadays." she said through her laughter. I joined in on the laughing, and she then dismissed me.

I wasn't done though. Not a chance. I'm not selfish. I wasn't going to just save myself from detention.

After a short trip to the Common Rooms, and the Boy's Dorms, I return back outside the Great Hall. I place Harry's Invisibilty Cloak over my head. I stare up at the plaques above my head that list all of Umbridge's new rules. I spit at the ground in disgust.

"Ignito!" I yell. A small flame comes out of my wand and lights a fuse that I've been waiting so long to light. Me, Fred, and George set up this prank a while ago for a situation like this.

I watched as the small flame followed the wick of our trap. It danced and sent small sparks along the way. I smirked as it continued to follow the trail.

"Peeves? Peeves!" I whisper yelled. Peeves the ghost appeared in front of me.

"What! Oh Sarah! Its you!" he greeted.

"Plan 5. Now. You in?" I asked. A huge smirk flew across with pasty face. He flew off ready to get his supplies.

I looked back towards the fire. It was just about to reach the top.

5...4...3...2..1!

Boom!

I could hear the loud gasps of people in the Great Hall. Me, Fred, and George planned this very carefully. Everything laid inside of the walls. We used a secret passage way of ours and fit the trap in there. This was totally going to be epic.

The explosion triggered a brick to fall down onto a scale. Once the scale touched down,  it caused another spark to light. This spark flew to the outside of the wall, lighting a few of the plaques on fire. Once I heard footsteps, I ran to behind one of the columns in the room, giving me a perfect view of the Great Hall entrance.

I saw Peeves swoop by, all ready. Umbridge came running out of the Great Hall.

"What the! Oh my!" she yelled as she looked up at the plaques. The students in detention came out of their seats and to the back of the Great Hall, right behind Umbridge. Fred and George's smirks were glued to their faces, and I smiled at this, and everyone else's confusion.

"I got it!" Peeves yelled. He came flying bye carrying a very large bucket. He then flung about 200 gallons of extoplasm on the wall, and hitting Umbridge. The thick green goup stuck to the walls and coated the floor. Umbridge had a look of anger and disgust across her face. I covered my mouth with my hands to refrain from my laughter.

"Detention. Over." she barked out. Every DA member ran out of the Great Hall, and while avoiding the extoplasm, ran towards their Common Rooms. I ran too, and pulled the Cloak off me.

*

"Oh Sarah you missed it! Umbridge got-" Ron started.

"I know I know. Gotta love Plan 5!" I said while laughing. Fred and George laughed with me, and every DA Gryffindor looked confused.

"What do you mean...?" Harry asks.

"Me *laugh* Fred and George *laugh* planned *laugh* emergency prank *laugh* Peeves *laugh* epic." I force out. Everyone starts to slowly understand what happened.

"Thank god we invented-" Fred started.

"-those Nosebleed Nougats." George finished.

I smiled, and my laughter calmed down. "Madame Pomfrey loves them too."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

99K 1.6K 62
You were never a popular girl. Your life hasn't been interesting and you didn't worry about boys much... But what will happen if you get paired up wi...
6.2K 114 30
Rose can't wait to get to Hogwarts but her cousins choice of friends is making her think he might be a little crazy. As the years go on Scorpius sta...
30.5K 751 21
How could a Slytherin, and Draco Malfoy of all people, possibly fall for a weak Hufflepuff? And what will he do when he finds out her dark secret? Ye...
62.8K 3.2K 21
"You see, Mr Potter, you are currently inside a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry." "Yeah, as if!" ********** Harry Potter's life changes drastically...