I'll Fight back ( A Brendon U...

By KiwiKittenn

I called Brendon from the motel room phone. "Hello?" "Brendon? I need you here now come the the motel down t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors note that is filled with love for my bbys <3
GUYS OMG
HOLY FUCK
Bonus Chapter!!! (Thank you guys for 20k!!!)
New Book!!!!
A letter to my readers.
Thank you.
Dream come true.

Chapter 1 ^.^

14K 270 390
By KiwiKittenn

(BEFORE WE START!!!!! I've seen a TON of people still reading and commenting which is AMAZING, but I want you all to know that this book was written in 2013!!! I was 12-13 years old. I'm now 19, and I now understand what punctuation is and why it's needed, and I'm also more aware now that life isn't quite THIS crazy. But as you see spelling or grammar errors, just know that I was barely a teenager. I was only trying to work through things that I was experiencing at the time and trying to make sense of it all. And while this book is more of a dramatic and unbelievable soap opera, it is one of my favorite things that I've ever done. I no longer have the friends that these characters were based on, and my life is entirely different. But I love that 6 years later I can look back and see all the lives I've changed and people I've helped. Thank you for reading, thank you for being patient with my 13 year old knowledge of the English language, and most importantly, get ready for a roller coaster ride.)

I woke up to the barking of my huge ass dog, Cocoa. She was a boxer and black lab mix and, much like me, she didn't take shit from anybody.

"Ah shaddap." I said "I'm getting up."

I sat up and stretched up my arms as I yawned, checked my phone and threw my legs over the side of the bed, phone in hand. I had a text from Kalel, "If you're wondering where I am when you wake up, I'm on a date with josh."

Now josh... I approved of him, been with her since she was 14. Sure he was 17 dating a 14 year old but who cares? A lot of people actually...It was kind of illegal. But we didn't care, We were 14 for gods sake. I remember me and her would sit and talk about their future, their wedding, their kids. All that stuff, and it was fun. I'm happy she found a guy like him, but I still think love is stupid. Josh had brown medium length hair with snake bites and he had Kalels name tattooed on his wrist at the time. I'd say he's pretty good looking for one of those "emo boys".

I got up, brushed my hair and pulled it back into a high pony tail.

I padded into the living room to see Kat sitting on the couch with her coffee. So I sat there staring at her contemplating whether I wanted coffee or not. She turned around and noticed me standing there but I continued to stare.

"Something you need?" She said laughing a bit

"I don't know if I want coffee or not."

"Well there's plenty more in the pot if you want it.'

"Hmm, yes. I think I do." I said

"Dork." She said laughing

"SHADDUP!" I yelled

"LOVE YOU!" she yelled back

I walked into the kitchen and poured my coffee spilling some of it.

"Shit.." I said under my breath

I then heard Kat chuckling behind me

"Need some help there?" She said still laughing.

"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.

We talked some more about stuff until we heard the door open. Kalel entered the room with a huge smile and a shopping bag.

"Well, someone's happy." I said sipping my coffee

She nodded her head violently, still smiling.

"Okay, chill on the happy pills girl."

"I CAN'T!" she screamed jumping up and down.

"Why? what happened on the date?"

"Okay," She sighed, "So we went to breakfast, and when he was walking me here he asked if It would be okay if he could live here... With us..."

I just paused right there not because I was mad or upset but because this was a huge step for her. First it moving in, then it's getting married.

"Why don't you guys just get a place of your own?" I asked.

"Neither of us can afford it, and I don't wanna leave my babes." she said as she looked at the both of us with her big blue eyes.

Soon there could be baby joshes and baby Kalels everywhere of course I'm gonna say yes, but is she ready for this? Don't be silly Alexis of course she is why wouldn't she be she's spent like 6 years with this guy.

"Yes!" Me and Kat said in unison

"Yay!" She screamed "It's a good thing you said yes because he's outside with his stuff right now." She gave us a big smile then walked to the door to get him. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"One rule though." I said pointing a finger at her. "No loud sex."

"No promises" she replied with a wink

"And what's in the bag?" said Kat

"Oh nothing..." she said pulling out two bulk jars of Nutella and handing one to each of us.

"YOU CAN HAVE SEX AS LOUD AS YOU WANT!" I screamed jumping into her arms

"Okay, okay." she laughed "I'm gonna go get josh" she put me down and ran to the door to get josh, while I was already grabbing a spoon.

Later that night

Josh was cuddling with Kalel on the couch, Kat next to them, and me in the recliner. My phone rang with Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Leon Davis. Leon is one of my guy friends from high school, we worked together in GameStop so you could say we kept in touch.

I picked up the phone with my usually bland greeting. "Hello?" I said

"Hey mind covering for me tomorrow?"

"Why?" I said a bit curious

"Because.." He said I could hear him blushing

"There's a girl isn't there!?"

"No..." He said reluctantly

"Yes there is! I can hear it in your voice!"

"Okay! Yes.. There's a girl and the only time we can go out is tomorrow..."

"I knew it! What's her name? What does she look like? Where does she live?" I asked, by now I was on the arm of the chair crouched down with everyone looking at me strangely.

"Sarah Orzechowski, black hair, amazing eyes, kinda looks like Katy perry. And asking where she lives? That's weird Alex."

"Hey just curious. But yeah, I'll cover for you."

"Great! Thanks. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and every one was staring at me.

"Yes?" I said

"Who was that?" Josh said laughing

"Leon he wants me to cover for him tomorrow. He gots a girlfriend."

"OoO!" They all said

"I'll tell y'all the details tomorrow. LETS GET BACK TO SPIDER-MAN!" I said jumping back onto the recliner

*2 hours later 11:00pm*

"Let's play a drinking game." Said kalel

We all nodded in agreement and walked into the kitchen.

"How about the Jenna marbles drinking game?" Kat said

We all agreed and turned on her first video over the apple TV.

1 shot

2 shots

4 shots

7 shots

12 shots

Then everything went blurry.

*the next morning*

I woke up with a huge headache and a sick stomach

"God what happened..." I whispered to myself

I looked around to find them all passed out on the floor

"Well fuck...." I said at least I have till 2:00 to have to go to work

Ok I got up and headed straight to the bathroom. After emptying my stomach into the toilet I flushed it and decided to take some aspirin. After I started to feel better, I decided that coffee might help a little bit. So as soon as it hit 9:00, I headed to the coffee shop.

{A.N.} So, hey! This is the updated 2016 version of this chapter. hopefully I'll re write all of them asap. Maybe I'll re write the entire book with new characters and stuff but for now, this is all I can do. I hope you all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
852 61 19
Originally called "My Life is fucked Up" During a life in prison, a girl name Kayla Rocksand was stuck in jail for something that she was blame for...
303 40 29
I listen in quietly as I tiptoed around the corner to see what my boyfriend was talking about. If he's cheating I'm going to beat his ass and her ass...
631K 17.7K 44
What the hell? How can she be pregnant and I didn't notice? When was she going to tell me? How does he not even remember the night? I sure as hell wo...