Mosaic

By sabrinaaa-ish

Mercy Indigo Grey. She's living the hard life. She has no mother, and a father who rapes her every night. Som... More

° c h a r a c t e r s °
i n t r o d u c t i o n
t r u t h
baby / trell
b e g i n n i n g
a r g u m e n t
l o c k e d / u p / 1
l o c k e d / u p / 2
e s c a p e d
w a t c h e d
h o s t a g e s
p l a n
r e s c u e d
p r o o f
t h e / e n v e l o p e
b e s t / m i s t a k e
n e w b i e s / r e t u r n s
m a l l
h o o k u p
n o / l o n g e r / a / s e c r e t
s c h o o l / t i m e
s l e e p o v e r
h e / i s / h e r e
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 1
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 2
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 3
r e p e r c u s s i o n
a w k w a r d
b o n f i r e / 1
b o n f i r e / 2
t h e / c h e s t
t e n
n i n e
e i g h t
° c h a r a c t e r s °
s e v e n
s i x
!not a chapter!
f i v e
f o u r
t h r e e
t w o / a n d / a / h a l f
t w o
Private
o n e
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 1
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 2
b a c k / h o m e
t i m e / t o / t e l l
hey!
n e w / s c h o o l
° c h a r a c t e r s °
l e x i / k i n g
m y a / d a r n e l l
End
I'm Just Wondering...
I'm Bringing It Back!
It's Up!
New Cover

f o r g i v e n e s s

1.9K 116 8
By sabrinaaa-ish

Mercy

I pushed him away a few seconds later. I was so close to actually falling for this bullshit. I wiped my mouth while still glaring at him. "You sorry?" I asked him. He ran his hand down his face.

"Yeah man"

"Sorry don't fix shit. Sorry don't fucking erase the fucking image. Sorry don't fucking..." I took a deep breath before I got worked up and started to stress. I'm not about to put my baby in danger over some ain't shit nigga. "Just drive" He sighed and was about to start the car.

I was confused when he took the key out and threw it in the backseat. "Nah man, we gon' talk about this. I'm not about to have you mad at me. I said I'm sorry"

I chuckled to myself. He is really making me upset. "I hate to repeat myself, and you know it. Get the keys and take me back to the hotel"

"I said no. Say you forgive me and we'll leave"

"I forgive you"

"Forreal?"

"Fuck no!" I busted out laughing. "You thought I was serious? Congratulations! You played yourself!" I said in my best DJ Khaled voice.

I looked over at him, while he was mugging me.

"You wrong for that" I rolled my eyes.

"And you wrong for fucking my best friend" I mumbled.

"It was a fucking accident!" He yelled at me, making me jump. He saw me jump and calmed down.
"It was an accident"

"A dick doesn't just fall into someone's mouth on 'accident'" I put air quotations around accident.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?"

"How would you feel if you caught me receiving head from... Lucas or Darnell? Hm? You would've beat his ass right? Now if that did take place would you be able to forgive me?" I saw him clench his jaw and his nostrils flare.

"Yes I would"

"You just gon' lie like that?" He shook his head.

He reached in the backseat to retrieve the keys. I grabbed his hand before he grab them. "Would you really?" We locked eyes for a moment, before he broke it and got the keys. I shook my head and sat straight in my seat. In the corner of my eye, I could see him about to put the key in the ignition. He paused and dropped the keys in the cup holder.

He is literally doing the most. I just wanted to go back to my hotel and get some rest before we left. Nope, I can't just have a simple day. And I can't occupy myself because he has my phone. Ugh.

We've literally been sitting here for a good 5 minutes in total silence. I can feel him burning a hole in my face that shows a visible mug. Getting sick and tired of the silence and the fact that we're not moving, I took matters into my own hand.

I grabbed the keys from the cup holder and tried to get out of the car. Noticing that it wasn't going to open, I looked back at him. "Child lock?" He nodded. I put the keys back into the cup holder and sat back in my seat in defeat. "Listen, I'm hungry and you playing games"

"Well if you would just talk to me and tell me how you feel, we wouldn't have to be doing this right now. But since you want to be stubborn, this is what we have to do"

"Ew, why do I have to explain anything to you? I did nothing wrong in this situation. This is all you and Mya. Y'all should be explaining y'all selves to me, not the other way around. Miss me with that bullshit"

He got silent after that. "Can you look at me?" I rolled my eyes and slowly turned my head. He was just staring at me. I threw my head back in frustration. A moment later, my head was being pulled down and my lips had another pair of lips on it. I opened my eyes and King was kissing me. I tried to push him off, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them down to my sides.

I tried to say something, but when I opened my mouth his tongue was already slithering inside of it. After a few seconds, I actually got into it and kissed him back. I pulled back for air since I couldn't breathe. I looked at him and I could just see the lust in his eyes.

"Get in the back" I looked in the back and then at him. I know what he trying to do.

"No" I said simply.

"Now" His voice got a little louder and sterner. He puts no fear in me.

"I think not" I smirked at him.

"Oh this is a game to you? GET THE FUCK IN THE BACK SEAT!" He yelled at me, which actually did scare me. I quickly got in the back seat before he yelled anymore. I knew what was about to go down. He was about to have sex with me. Well he was about to TRY and have sex with me.

He followed after me and sat down. We began to kiss again, it was a little bumpy considering that he was laying me down. But some guys now how to make the kiss smooth while moving. Not this one. He successfully laid me down on the back seat.

We were just in silence looking at each other. King reached forward and started to roam his hands all over my body. He pulled up my skirt and spread my legs open. I didn't let him push my legs too far, because I didn't want to put any pressure on the baby. He bent down to make eye contact with my lady.

He pushed my thong to side and before he was about to feast he said," Don't say anything, just moan".

Mya

After the Thanksgiving dinner, my grandma told me that we were leaving at seven in the morning tomorrow. Instead of going back to the hotel with them, I went back to Kevin's house. He said that since I was on my best behavior, I get a present.

All we did was fuck.

Once we were finished with our fourth round, he took me back to the hotel. We decided that this was fun, and that we shouldn't do it anymore. I had a boyfriend and he didn't want to be in a relationship.

I went into the hotel room and started packing. It didn't take long, considering that after I wore something, I folded it back up and put it back in my suitcase. When I was finished, I plopped down on my bed and thought about how I was going to explain what I did to Darnell.

When I started thinking about what I did and what I said this week, I feel bad. I feel bad because I cheated on my boyfriend. I feel bad for saying what I said to Mercy. She didn't deserve that. Knowing Mercy, it's too late for me to apologize because I know she's not going to accept it.

I verbally spit in her face. I sucked up her ex-boyfriend and sort of disrespected her unborn. I hate apologizing, but I know I need to.

I texted Darnell and told him that when I get back to Rochester, him and I need to talk. He replied with a simple "OK".

About thirty minutes later, King and Mercy walked through the door. Mercy came in with a satisfied smile on her face and King came in with a mug. I wonder what happened there. Mercy went straight to the bathroom and King went to his suitcase. When Mercy came out I walked up to her.

"Can we talk?" She looked at me and crossed her arms. "You got 2 minutes"

She sat down on King's bed and looked at me waiting for me to talk.

"I really don't know how to word this, but I'm sorry. I feel so b --" I got interrupted with her hand up, signaling me to stop talking.

"I don't want to hear any apologies. I forgive both of you. None of us will ever be cool again though. I forgave y'all but I definitely won't forget."

I nodded and looked over at King. He looked angry. King stood up and stormed over to me. "This is all your fucking fault! If you didn't fucking give me head, I could have my girl back by now" I was sort of scared by that outburst. King and I were having a stare down, before Mercy started busting out laughing.

She stood up and got in between King and I. "You really think that she's the reason that we're not together? You're the reason we're not together. You and Layla. Don't blame Mya for your faults, because it's all on you. Mya has faults of her own. She no longer has me. So she doesn't need to take on yours also. Since that is done. I'm going back to my room to finish packing. I'll see you guys at seven. Hope you have a great night"

With that being said she left the hotel room, leaving us in shock. King was still mugging me. "I don't care what she says, it's still your fault"

I rolled my eyes at him being childish.

Mercy

Let me tell y'all what King and I did in the backseat. All he did was give me head. That was it.

When he pulled my thong to the side, he put in some tongue work. Had me shaking and all. I never had head before, so that was like some new thing to me. I wouldn't mind going back to him for some more though.

After I got mine, he tried to pull out his dick but I threw him off by pulling my skirt back down and getting in the front seat. I didn't give him time to get himself situated before I started the car and drove back to the hotel.

************

Mercy got hers!

Y'all probably thought they was gonna fuck. Nah, she too smart for that.

Update soon!

Vote and Comment!

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
950 41 15
Is giving up your dreams worth risking for the last time? After a tragic accident seven years ago, you were forced into retirement and became a camp...
61.3K 3.6K 33
The world is chaotic and cold. No love to give and no warmth to feel. It was easy to live in that kind of world when it was the environment you were...
423 87 19
Shutting the world and everything that has to do with men out,Charlotte went against all odds for the only person who owns her heart, her daughter. A...