Mugshot II: Jail [Calum Hood...

By rvante_

"You look at me and you see memories. I look at you and I see pain." Book 2 of Mugshot. Decided to discontinu... More

OVERVIEW
Chapter 1 (past)
Chapter 3 (present)
Chapter 4 (past)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update, please read.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random but please read :)
Chapter 19 pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
important notice.
Very important, please read.
Chapter 39
Wow, this is sudden.
Survival 101 is now up
Chapter 40
Please read. Important!

Chapter 2 (present)

888 41 8
By rvante_

A/N: The first chapter is still like a preview of what happened after a few days and weeks. If I am confusing you, just tell me and I'll be happy to explain or revise the words of the chapters. Here is Chapter 2, hope ya'll like it. And media on the side for Dylan Blake Wayland and Skylar Jade McCann/Wayland. Had a hard time finding a photo that will fit Calum as their dad lol. Tell me what you think it as well. Send some comments and vote, yeah? :)

Calum's POV

"Hey, Cal?" A voice popped into my office room and my head shoots up from the papers on my hand to see Michael on the door.

I placed the papers down and motioned for him to come in.

"Yeah, Mikey?"

"Is Dylan asleep already?"

"Yeah." I answer. "That kid was tired."

"So.." Michael trailed as he looks at me. "How are you, Cal?"

"I'm okay, Mikey." I answered. "Just finishing up some paper works for the office."

Michael just kept his eyes on me. Giving me the idea that he means something more on the question he asked me. It's been 4 years since I lost Summer and our baby, it's been 4 years since Michael, Luke and I lost Hero and Ashton. I'd say that I am still not okay, I am still trying to cope up with the fact that we lost our love ones. Still trying to move on and not look back anymore. But it's really hard, I am doing my best, but it is fucking hard.

"I am trying my best to be okay in front of Dylan." I tell Michael. "Doing my best to be a strong figure for him."

"I like that you are doing it for Dylan." He tells me. "But please do it for yourself as well." Michael kinda begged.

"I'm trying, Mikey." I said lowly. "I'm trying."

Michael had been nothing but a supporter to me for the past 4 years, and I am really thankful that he stayed with me on my dark days. He did his best to take care of me when I'm almost dead, I mean, I am alive but good as dead those times. My heart is beating but I'm not moving.

"I'm going to bed." Michael broke the silence. "Night, Cal." He says as he walk out of my office.

***Flashback***

"Are you sure you are ready to take this, Calum?" Dad asked me.

"I need to do something, Dad." I answered. "If I don't, I'll get insane." I added as I ran my fingers through my hair, walking back and forth at Dad's office.

"This is a serious matter, Calum." Dad reminded me. "This is business."

"And you think that I'm not serious?!" I turned to Dad before I realized that my voice rose. "Sorry, Dad." I immediately said

Dad let out a sighed before looking at me. I know he is disappointed at me, or atleast that is what I think.

"Okay." Dad finally said. "You'll start with new restaurant that your Mom is opening soon." He tells me. "Is that okay with you, Calum?"

"I'll take anything, Dad." I answered. "I just need to put my focus on other things."

I sat at the chair in front of Dad's desk, trying not to have a breakdown in front of him. 

"I just want to have something else on my head, Dad." I say. "I'm tired of thinking, of crying and shit." I added before realizing that tears are on my face again.

"I understand, Calum." Dad says. "Now go to sleep, you had a rough day."

I went back in my room and plopped my body on the bed, facing the ceiling. I took a deep breath and tried to get my head straight. I need this, I need to get up and move forward. Summer won't like me being like this, she'd want me to move on and be happy. But that is something that I think won't happen, cause I lost the source of my happiness.

It's been a year since all the shits happened back then. I went a bit psycho, causing for me to have this Therapy sessions with a therapist, but I'd say that it did not work for me. The therapist can't straightened me out, she just can't, so I decided to stop than continuing wasting both of our time.

Getting a business to focus on is the best thing that I can do. Because I know that I will not fuck this up since this means a lot to our family, and mostly it is because Mom's new restaurant. I don't want her pinching my ears because I fucked up.

***End of flashback***

Morning came in and I went to Dylan's room to wake him up for school. I opened the door to see my son's little figure on his messy bed. I smiled as I look at his angelic face, it makes my heart skip a beat.

"Wake up, kiddo." I say as I shake him lightly. "Gonna get ready for school."

I took away his comforter and set it on the side. "Wake up, little sunshine."

Dylan moved a little and groaned, I smiled a little, he is just being a cutie little boy. I went to his window and moved the curtains on the side so that we can see the view outside. It made the room more brighter as well, causing for Dylan to shift to the other side, avoiding the brightness.

I went back beside Dylan and try to wake him up again. This little kid is a heavy sleeper than Luke. Speaking of Luke, I miss him. I hope he comes back soon, it's been four years since the last time I saw him, and the image is not good.

My thoughts fell when I heard Dylan groan again, he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Morning, kid." I smiled.

"I'm sleepy, Daddy." Dylan tells me with a groggy voice.

"I know, honey." I say. "But it's time for school."

I helped Dylan to sit down at his bed, once he is up, he wiped his eyes as he yawn.

"What did Uncle Mikey made for breakfast?" He asked me.

"Pancakes." I smiled. "Your favorite."

"With chocolate and sprinkles?" He asked and I nod, then suddenly, this kid went sleepy to hyper when he jumped to hug me, causing for us to fill this room with little laughter.

"Come on now." I say as I carry him up.

We went straight at the kitchen and I put Dylan down at his chair.

"Morning, Uncle Mikey!" Dylan greeted as he looks at Michael who is now plating the pancakes.

"Good morning, Dylan." Michael replied.

I sat beside Dylan and started to fill my plate with bacon and eggs.

"Here is your pancakes." Michael says as he placed the plate in front of Dylan. "With chocolate and sprinkles, just the way you like it." He smiled.

"Thanks, Uncle Mikey!" Dylan cheered before filling his mouth with some bites. "Wuv yu!" He added even though his mouth his full.

"Wuv yu too, Dylan." Michael smiled.

Jason's  POV (A/N: In this book, Justin will be called as Jason. So the POV will be named as Jason as well.)

"Cameron!" I called from the outside, but got no answer. "Cameron!" I called again.

I placed my ear on the door and I can hear some grunts from Cameron inside.

"Cam!" I yelled once again.

"What?!" He finally answered.

"Time to get Jade to school!" I say. "I got a meeting! I need you to take her!"

After a few seconds, the door opened and it revealed my shirtless cousin in his messy hair.

"Fine, fine." He says.

"Don't touch my daughter without washing your hands like ten times." I say.

"What the fuck?" Cameron rose a brow.

"I know what you're doing a while ago, Cam." I say, trying not to laugh.

"Fuck you, Jason." He says, trying not to laugh as well.

"You already jerked yourself, so please." I say, and that's when we both laugh. "Seriously, don't touch my daughter unless that hands of yours are clean and decontaminated."

"Okay, okay." Cameron laughs. "I'll be downstairs."

Cameron is my cousin from California, one of the guys that I trust as well, aside from Gabriel who still lives in New York. Cameron knows everything, every details, every lie that I made just to have the life, the family that I have right now.

I went down at the kitchen to see Daine (A/N: In this book, Summer will be called as Daine, since that is the name that Jason gave her. We'll have a chapter for that.) helping Jade to eat. I smiled as I look at them.

"Hey princess." I called then Jade turned to me. "Uncle Cam will take you to school for today, is that okay?"

"But, Daddyyyyy." Jade pouted.

"Aww." I cooed. "Daddy has a meeting to attend to today, sweetie." I added as I sit down beside her.

"Don't worry, princess," I say. "Mommy and I will pick you up and get some ice cream after school." I added. "You want that?"

"Yes!" Jade answered fast before hugging me.

"Good girl." I say before looking at Daine who is smiling.

"Good morning, family!" Cameron's voice boomed at the kitchen.

I pulled from Jade's hug and turned to my cousin.

"Take Jade to school for me, Cam." I say.

"Will do, Jason." He smiled.

"I hope you already washed your hands." I grinned and he laughed.

"Stop that!" He chuckled. "There is a kid in this room."

"I'm going now." I say. "Goodbye, princess." Then I kissed the top of Jade's head.

"Bye, babe." I tell Daine before kissing her soft lips.

***

There we have it! Idk but I find this chapter cute because of Calum and Justin being a dad to their kids, well, not really Justin tho bc Skylar Jade is Calum's daughter lol, but still.

How do you find this chapter tho? I hope ya liked it tho. Tell me what you think and please give it a vote as well, thanks if you will tho :)

I need every opinion and votes for this book, I hope you help me out, it will mean a lot to me ♥

See ya next chapter, loves :)

-- Rej xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 73 40
Hey everyone!!! This book is for all of the girls and boys who love both bands. So yeah. enjoy. I do take requests if you want. ok enjoy. ☆☆☆☆Morgs☆☆...
flower; ch By k

Fanfiction

136K 4.5K 63
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘰. •• 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 | 𝙨𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙮𝙘�...
6.9K 260 32
This book is a sequel, please read "Captivity" before reading this. - A girl always forgives. But never forgets. - All he wanted was for her to promi...
3.4K 64 14
"i'd do anything for a voice like that." "anything?" - **warning: - adult situations, sexual situations, slight language, mature content, graphic vio...