Lost Princess (OUAT)

By MoMickey

Before Emma Swan there was another product of True Love. Her older sister, Gracie. Gracie was born years bef... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note

Chapter 15

7.7K 192 7
By MoMickey

A/N   I skipped a few episodes, only because there was really no ideas coming for me and it would have been boring to right about them. Thank you for reading and I hope you don't mind me skipping a few episodes.

Storybrooke

Henry smiled as he read a comic, and beside him Gracie kept the same frown while reading the newspaper. Over the past few weeks many things have happened in Storybrooke, for example Emma became Sheriff. Gracie had been busy being Regina's little shadow and following her around everywhere she went. Ever since the mine incident Regina's been even more protective of Gracie. Gracie's panic attack worried Regina that there were more to come.

"Whatcha reading?"

Gracie looks up from her newspaper to find a young, blond girl talking to them. She lowers the newspaper to get a better look at the girl.

"The Hulk versus Wolverine," Henry says with a glance towards Gracie.

"I'm Ava, I think I've seen both of you around school. You're in Ms. Blanchard's class, right?" She asks.

Henry and Gracie give small nods. Gracie was about to speak when Ava was joined by a boy.

"Almost ready, Ava?" He asks her.

"This is my brother Nicholas," Ava tells them.

"I'm Gracie, and Henry is my brother," Gracie points to Henry with her thumb.

"Hi, come on, let's go."

"You wanna come hangout?" Ava invites the siblings with a smile.

"Sure," Gracie and Henry answer at the same time.

Gracie places the newspaper and leaves a dollar on the counter before heading for the door with the others. As Nicholas reached for the door, the clark slammed it shut.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" He asks while whipping out a tissue, "Open up your bags."

He points to Henry and Gracie, both have confused looks on their faces. Gracie slips her bag off her shoulder and holds it in her hand.

"You actually thing we stole something?" She holds her bag out, "Here check it if you really believe that."

The clark snatches the bag out of Gracie's hand in a rude manner. Gracie crosses her arms over her chest, but when he pulls out a handful of candy bars her mouth drops open. The same amount was pulled out of Henry's bag. The two look at eachother in disbelief.

"You two distracted us!" Gracie pointed to the other brother-sister duo.

"So that your brother could put that stuff in there," Henry added onto Gracie's sentence.

"Henry, Gracie... I'm shocked."

--------------------

A stern look was set on Regina's face. Henry and Gracie stood on both sides of her looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry Madam Mayor, but your children were shoplifting."

Regina looks down at Henry, then to Gracie. "We're you?"

Both kids shake their heads no, not wanting to speak to their Mother in fear of being punished.

"Look for yourself," The clark gestures toward the candy laying on the counter.

Gracie steps aside to let Regina through. She picks up a candy bar and examines it.

"My kids don't steal, and they know better," Regina looks from her kids to the other ones, "it was obviously those two. We're going."

Regina puts an arm around both her children as they walk towards the door. She is relieved Henry and Gracie didn't steal, but she knew they would never do such a thing. Right when the three reached the door, a familiar red jacket greeted them. Gracie smiled when she looked up to see Emma.

"Henry, what happened?" She asks her son, "And Gracie? What's going on?"

"Miss Swan, let me remind you genetics mean nothing. You're not his Mother, or Gracie's, and it's all been taken care of," Regina states.

"I'm here because I'm the sheriff."

"Oh that's right."

Regina lets Emma pass while opening the door for Henry and Gracie. Gracie looks back and waves bye to Emma, receiving a glare from Regina.

--------------------

Gracie sat at Mary Margaret's dinner table with Ava and Nicholas. Emma told her to come to see if she could get some information from them. She knew kids would easily talk to other kids. That and the fact that Mary Margaret says Gracie can persuade anyone to tell her anything.

"We're sorry we framed you," Ava apologized, her bowl filled to the top for a second time.

"We were just hungry," Nicholas mumbled with a mouth filled with food.

"It's fine, I understand," Gracie replies, "I was out on my own once too. It was only a short amount of time, but I got the feel of it all."

Emma tapped on Gracie's shoulder and motioned for her to follow. She excused herself from the conversation quickly and followed Emma away from the table. Emma leaned against the wall, Mary Margaret facing them. She flashed Gracie a smile, it was good to see her again.

"So did they tell you anything?" Emma asks Gracie.

"All I found out is their Mother passed away a few years ago and they don't know who their Father is," Gracie answered and her face fell for a second before whispering, "they're orphans like us."

Emma gave Gracie a sad smile, "You're not an orphan anymore. You have Regina."

"You know what I mean."

And Emma did, which is why she didn't try to argue with Gracie. Also Emma knew there was no way to win an argument against Gracie.

"I don't think we'll get anymore information from them, so you can head on home," Emma sighed, "we don't want Regina finding out you were with us."

"She wouldn't be very happy," Mary Margaret added.

Gracie nodded and smiled, "If you need anything else I'm usually always free."

Gracie left the two adults alone and joined Ava and Nicholas at the table once again.

"I have to be on my way," Gracie said, picking up her bowl and putting it in the sink, "but it was great to meet both of you."

The siblings looked at Gracie with pained smiles. She could tell there was something bothering them, it was written across their face. She cocked her head slightly right and waited for one of them to talk.

"Do you think we'll get separated?" Ava asked.

The question caught Gracie off guard. She hadn't thought about that, what if they got put in the system? Would they be together? Gracie couldn't imagine being separated from Henry, and she wouldn't want it to happen to any other siblings.

"I don't know," Gracie answered truthfully, "but we have to have hope and wait and see."

Gracie slipped out the door quietly while the two children turned to whisper to each other.

---------------------------

A/N

This was a short chapter but I wanted to get something posted! The next update will be better. Once again, sorry for not updating much I'm extremely busy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.2K 28
This story takes place five years after season 6 ended (let's pretend season 7 doesn't exist). Henry is away at college when he discovers Regina is m...
73.3K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...
1.2K 136 9
❝ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏᴜ...
36.5K 1.2K 29
Regina is a dancer. That's all she wants to do. Emma Swan is a rebel and a bad kid but she's got a good heart. She finds Regina in a dance studio and...