Mosaic

By sabrinaaa-ish

Mercy Indigo Grey. She's living the hard life. She has no mother, and a father who rapes her every night. Som... More

° c h a r a c t e r s °
i n t r o d u c t i o n
t r u t h
baby / trell
b e g i n n i n g
a r g u m e n t
l o c k e d / u p / 1
l o c k e d / u p / 2
e s c a p e d
w a t c h e d
h o s t a g e s
p l a n
r e s c u e d
p r o o f
t h e / e n v e l o p e
b e s t / m i s t a k e
n e w b i e s / r e t u r n s
m a l l
h o o k u p
n o / l o n g e r / a / s e c r e t
s c h o o l / t i m e
s l e e p o v e r
h e / i s / h e r e
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 1
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 2
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 3
r e p e r c u s s i o n
a w k w a r d
b o n f i r e / 1
b o n f i r e / 2
t h e / c h e s t
t e n
n i n e
e i g h t
° c h a r a c t e r s °
s e v e n
s i x
!not a chapter!
f i v e
f o u r
t h r e e
t w o / a n d / a / h a l f
t w o
Private
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 1
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 2
f o r g i v e n e s s
b a c k / h o m e
t i m e / t o / t e l l
hey!
n e w / s c h o o l
° c h a r a c t e r s °
l e x i / k i n g
m y a / d a r n e l l
End
I'm Just Wondering...
I'm Bringing It Back!
It's Up!
New Cover

o n e

2.2K 104 10
By sabrinaaa-ish

7 hours earlier

Mya

After Casey picked me up, we went to her friends house. The party didn't start until 10, and we were going to arrive at 11, so we had about two hours to spare.

Her friends house was nice, and there were about two cars in front of the house.

Both of its got out the car, and headed inside. I heard a lot of loud talking and laughing. We didn't have to knock because the door was unlocked. Casey led us into the living room. I saw a whole bunch of guys, and it was only one girl.

There was about 6 guys. 3 of them were in the corner with dice. Two were on the couch with a bottle of Hennessy and a blunt. The other one was making out with the girl. It just looked a mess.

But I decided to take the stick out of my ass and have some fun.

"Wassup baby girl? How you been?" The guy that was making out with the girl said to Casey. She smiled and walked over to him, tongue kissing. Then she pulled away from him, tongue kissing the girl.

I was still standing there looking like an idiot. "Wassup lil mama, what's yo name?" The guy with the blunt asked. He had long dreads pinned up in a bun.

"Mya" he nodded.

"I'm James, you smoke? " I shook my head.

"You drink?" I nodded my head. The guy with the bottle looked just like James, must be twins.

"Come on. I'm Mason by the way" I nodded, taking the bottle from him. I took the bottle to the head, basically chugging it. After about 4 gulps, I set the bottle down.

"Damn" I chuckled at their facial expressions. I looked over at Casey and she was having a three way kiss with the guy and girl. It was weird to me because I thought she was going with Kenneth, but hey.

"Where you from?"

"Rochester" They nodded.

"You got a man?" I quickly thought about Darnell and shook him out of my mind. We're not together, I mean we were getting there but we're not.

"No. No I don't" Both of them nodded and smiled at each other. I sort of felt uncomfortable at that, but I just let it go as I grabbed the bottle of Hen.

All of us hung out together, after the other three got out from the corner. I actually like this group. Everybody is laid back and chill. They're not worrying about the next person or anything. Wish my people were like this, I'd trade with no hesitation. By the time I finished the bottle of Hen, it was time for us to hit up the party.

There were two designated drivers. The man that Casey was kissing on, and one of the guys from the corner. Casey, the man and the other girl, and I all drove in Casey's car, which the other five drove in the twin's Range. I sat in the backseat with the girl, and I saw her eyeing me. Usually I would think that she was weird and I'd try to get away from her as fast as possible, but right know I'm actually eyeing her back.

She came over to my side and started to rub my thigh. Every stroke she gave my thigh, the closer she got to my vagina. I was really enjoying this. The whole time she kept her eyes locked on mine, and my breathing pace increased. She came closer to me and our lips brushed. Her hand was less than an inch away from my vagina and she was teasing me.

She leaned in and attacked my lips. My head went back and hit the window and she was still on my lips. I started to kiss her back, and with her hand she moved my panties to the side and began to massage my clit. I heard Casey giggling and I opened my eyes to see her looking back at us. I closed my eyes and grabbed the girls face to kiss her deeper. I took my phone out and gave it to Casey, it didn't have a password on it. I was hoping that she'd go on Snapchat, and get this.

The girl slipped her finger inside of me, making me gasp. She took that as a chance to slip her tongue inside of my mouth. We were still going at it for what felt like forever. I didn't even notice that the car stopped. Next thing I knew, I basically fell out of the car because someone opened the door that I was leaning on for support. I looked up and saw Mason and James cheesing at me. They're eyes weren't on my face, they were on my vagina. I looked down and saw my vagina hanging out. I quickly stood up and fixed myself.

"Y'all wild" Casey said as she walked away with the guy. The girl came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm Aimee by the way" I smiled and nodded. I never actually got a good look at her, but now I have. Aimee is a white girl with clearly dyed, jet black hair. Her hair was cut into bob. She was the same height as me and had an average butt with little boobs. She had some hips though. From the way she talks, you can tell that she was raised around black people her whole life. Maybe some Hispanic people too. I like those people though, as long as they know that they still can't say "nigga".

She was dressed in army leggings, a white ARMY short sleeve t-shirt, and pair of black lace up ankle boots. Basic but it was cute on her. And I mean like, it's just a house party. It's not like we going to a club or anything.

We walked into the house and Aimee stayed by my side. Automatically, I began to scope out the place. I am a little tipsy, so I might think that some of this dudes are cute when they're not. "Wanna get a drink?" Aimee asked. I nodded my head and she smiled, grabbing my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

"I'm going to make you a special drink" She winked at me and I blushed.

I was standing in the corner, watching everyone associate. There were a lot of blacks and Hispanics, I think Aimee is the only white person up in here. I looked over and saw Casey making out with the guy in the corner. I chuckled.

Aimee came back to me, with two red cups. I looked in it and it was filled with a blue drink. I sniffed it and smelled Vodka. "What's in it?"

"It's Jolly Rancher flavored Vodka" I nodded and took a sip. I scrunched up my face because it was a terribly strong, I barely tasted the Jolly Rancher.

She saw my facial expression and notified me that it had extra Vodka. I nodded at what I already knew. I liked the drink, even though it was strong, and I drank half of it. I was feeling kind of wild and messy at the moment. I hopped on the counter and sat my drink down. Aimee asked me if I wanted to drink, I just shook my head and pulled her towards me. I started to kiss her and she shoved her tongue in my mouth.

We were making out for a while, before she tapped my thigh and pulled away. "Let's go upstairs" I nodded and hopped off the counter. I grabbed my drink and Aimee grabbed my hand, leading me through the crowd of people. I looked back at Casey and the guy, and they weren't there anymore. 

Aimee and I walked past a group of guys that were near the stairs. One of them grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear. "I ain't neva' seen you befo'" I smiled an winked at him, still following behind Aimee. We walked up the stairs and went into this bedroom. She closed the door and pushed me on the bed. She climbed on top of me and started to kiss me, while taking off my clothes.

Soon, I was in just my panties. She grabbed my left breast and started to caress it with her tongue, while jiggling the other one in her hand. After showing both of my breasts attention, she got off of me and looked at me lustfully. She ripped my panties off of me, and got off the bed. "Finger yourself" She demanded.

I licked my middle finger and inserted it into my vagina. Aimee was biting her lip, staring at me. "Take off your clothes" I moaned. I looked at her and she started to get undressed. I closed my eyes while still satisfying myself. 

I started to speed my finger up as I did a fish hook with my finger. I was just on the verge of cumming when Aimee pushed my hand away and attacked my vagina with her tongue. My mouth was open, and I started to breathe heavier and faster. 

P.S. I'm not that drunk. I know what I'm doing.

She sped her tongue up on my clit, and I felt a tingling in my stomach, already knowing what was coming. Or shall I say cumming? She slowed down, teasing me. I started to whine, because I really wanted to cum. "Stop playing" I whined. She slapped my thigh and told me to shut up. I tried to pout, but her tongue was putting in some work, that I couldn't even keep the face. 

I heard the bedroom door open, and Casey walked in with the dude. She smirked at me, then looked back at the guy. They smirked at each other and walked in, closing and locking the door behind them. I don't think Aimee heard them come in, and I didn't care. My eyes were watching them, while I was moaning loud. No one could hear me though, because of how loud the music was downstairs.

I closed my eyes, because I was on the verge of cumming. This time Aimee didn't play any games, she sped her tongue up even faster. "I... I'm gonna..."

"Cum baby" Aimee whispered. My hips locked and my legs were shaking uncontrollably. I loved it. It's not that I've never received head before, because Darnell has gone down on me plenty of times, but I ain't never had it like how Aimee just gave it to me. I was enjoying every second of it. I opened my eyes and was watching the now naked guy, go behind Aimee. Her ass was in the air, so he climbed on the bed. I didn't know where Casey was, but I figured it out, when I looked up and saw pussy in my face. 

She sat down on my face, and I already knew what to do. 

*

After the orgy in the bedroom, I went to bathroom to clean myself up. We did a lot of things. Do I regret having sex with them? No, not at all. I wanted to have some fun, and I did. I even sucked the guy's dick, which is something that I never did with Darnell. But fuck him, we not together. He can go be with Del'Monte for all I care. And hey, this is his payback. He cheated on me and got her pregnant. I cheated on him with 3 other people. Boom. 

I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my drink, and finished it off. Now I'm ready to go home. I looked at the clock in the bedroom and it read 1:45 AM. I went downstairs to find someone. I found the guy who I just fucked, his name is Kevin. I heard Aimee yelling his name as he was fucking her from behind. 

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked down at me. "Yeah, what you need?" I saw a girl behind him, that I didn't see before. She was mugging me. She's pretty though, she just needs to fix her face. 

"I need you to take me to my hotel" He nodded and turned back to the girl. 

"I'll meet you in the front" I nodded and walked away. As I was walking to the front, I looked at the stairs, and saw Aimee taking another girl up the stairs. I smirked, remembering the events that took place a minute ago. 

I went out to the front and waited for about five minutes before Kevin came outside. He motioned for me to follow him and we walked to Casey's car. He opened up my door and I got in, then he closed it. He jogged over to his side and got in. 

*

I didn't realize how far the party was away from the hotel, because we arrived at the hotel an hour later. But I didn't include the part when we pulled over on the highway and fucked in the backseat. So yeah, that might have something to do with it. 

Before I got out the car, he grabbed my hand. He kissed me and gently bit on my bottom lip. He pulled out his phone and handed it to me. "Put yo' numba' in my phone, baby girl" I smirked and inserted my number in his phone. I saved my number as BabyGal Mya.

I got out the car and walked into the hotel. I got on the elevator and pressed the button for my floor. Getting off, I realized that I didn't have my key. I groaned and walked over to my door, sliding down it. While sitting down, my mind started to wander off. Sexually.

Kingston

I was over at Mercy's grandparents house and I had fell asleep. I opened my eyes to see a little girl in my face. I jumped up and I kind of scared her. She scurried away and ran upstairs. I watched her go upstairs, as I stood up. I grabbed my phone and keys and pulled on my sneakers. I went over to the front door and left. I got in the truck I drove over here in and headed to the hotel.

I parked in the parking lot and headed to the elevator. I got in and pressed the button for my floor. The elevator stopped and opened the doors on my floor. I got off and walked to the hotel room. I saw a girl sitting in front of the door. I squinted my eyes and saw that it was Mya. 

"Aye, what you doing out here?" She looked up and me and stood up. I looked in her eyes and she had a lust filled look in her eye. I ignored her and pulled out the key card to open the door. I threw my key card down on the table and took off my shoes. I took off my pants and shirt, and threw on a black tee and pair of basketball shorts. 

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and the door of the bathroom swung open. I looked over and saw Mya. She came in and closed the door behind her. I rinsed my mouth and put my toothbrush back. 

"What you need?" She didn't say anything. I looked at her weird and tried to leave the bathroom. She pushed me against the counter and started to kiss me. I tried to push her off, but she kept coming back. I pushed her forcefully into the wall and she smiled. This bitch fucking crazy. In the back of my mind I'm thinking of Mercy and why Mya is basically betraying her best friend. 

Mya got down on her knees and yanked my basketball shorts down, along with my boxers. I didn't have a chance to protest before she shoved my dick down her throat. I haven't gotten head in a while, and damn I'm loving the feeling. I missed it so much, that I couldn't contain my loud groans. I guess I should've tried harder to contain my groans, because the next thing I knew Mercy was at the door with glossy eyes. Her eyes showed a mixture of sadness and anger. 

Mya took my dick out of her mouth and hiccuped. "Uh oh" 

"Uh oh is right bitch" Mercy spat. 

Aw shit!

************

Kevin in the MM

I had to give y'all Mya's POV to show y'all how this happened.

She did some wild shit!

Thanksgiving for Mercy and them should be next week. Be ready for ultimate drama!

Update soon!

Vote and Comment!

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 156 22
Nyla has been through so much trauma in her life that it cannot be explained in one sentence. More is added when she meets an unstable Monte, who bec...
869K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
423 87 19
Shutting the world and everything that has to do with men out,Charlotte went against all odds for the only person who owns her heart, her daughter. A...
10.7K 987 35
A lot was said in the unsaid. Is everything really what it seems? Rainbow thought being abandoned by her birth parents was the worst thing that hav...