Falling for a gang leader

By keesha1368

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Chloe Williams is 18 a shy and happy girl shes going into senior year of high school sh... More

Prolouge
Tomorrow is the first day of school?¿
A boat and a bitch
Break ups or make ups
The perfect douchebag
Your mine❤️
Not that bad huh!!?
What ever!!
Why do you care
Jail time?
Brace yourself
The party mayhem
Party mahem pt2
Is this love?
So this is the big secret well thats accurate
Your a fail... Just like your moms birth control
Hell to the nooooo
The secret of my life... LETS GET SERIOUS
DO YOU LOVE ME???
oh my god
Old Ex or new relationships?
This is life
Death and pain
LESBIAN HORSE STORIES
Authers note
Memory loss
Foodnetwork and chill
BIG BOY
Im not in denial!!!
Stop fighting!!!
Wait you want what?
Loud lesbian porn
Family fude
Fuck you forever
Your what?
Mr. and Ms. Winters
Have i told you latly that i hate you?
Crazy is as crazy does
To the window to the wall to the cheese sticks to the mall
What happens in vegas stays in vegas
Authers note
The wedding
A new begining
Loving you
Authers note!!
authors note

las vegas

8.2K 218 40
By keesha1368

"What!!?" I practically scream shadow walked in because he heard me.

"What's going on" I didn't reply.

"Wait" the doctor said looking at the fetal monitor. "There's a heard beat" I sighed In relief.

Shadow grabbed my hand "told you we have a little ass kicker" he smirked.

"So is everything okay with her can we leave?" We've been in the hospital for a few hours and the doctor said nothing else was wrong with me.

"Yes you can leave Come back in a few months to check on the baby" I smiled and got up shadow took my hand and we left the hospital.

"Come on" we went in the car and drive home.

"3 days" he said smiling but didn't look at me.

"Okay rules for the Bachelor party, do what ever you want just don't sleep with anyone or kiss anyone" I said giving him a threatening look.

He put his hands up in defense "fine" he smiled an kissed my cheek.

"Do what ever you want go wild"

"So you would let me sleep with someone" I raised an eyebrow.

"Go for it just make sure he isn't hotter them me" I shook my head I knew he was joking but still.

"Go get your butt upstairs and get ready" Jesslyn yelled at me as soon as I walked into the house.

"For what?" I didn't know what she was hinting at.

"Da the bachelorette party" she rolled her eyes and looked at me as if it were obvious that's what she was trying to say.

"Okay" I smirked at her I was nervous because apparently it's only me Jesslyn, Alyssa and Tammy going.

Not going to lie they are all dirty hilarious and irresponsible so this is going to be intense.

"Please just don't get arrested" shadow said looking at me concerned for some reason.

I shrugged "can't make that promise I think I might get arrested twice in one night" I said being honest it's something that I would do.

"Fine here take this" he gave me a credit card but before he actually gave it to me he gave me a look.

"Don't max it out I'm trusting you " he said warning look I smirked.

"I won't" I took it and ran upstairs as he shouted at me that he was serious.

I went into my bathroom thank god I don't have a baby bump.

"Hurry up" Jesslyn said impatiently we need to pick up Tammy and Allysa.

"I'm coming" I was changed into a dress that Jesslyn forced me to wear it was way to revealing but she forced me to.

I secretly liked it though it was a white really short dress that showed a lot of cleavage.

I did my makeup and then walked out putting on some hight heels.

"Oh my you look hot" she said staring me up and down she was wearing a short black dress that looked really good on her.

"Look who's talking you look beautiful and sexy" I smirked at her she smirked at me.

"Okay okay we both look hot as hell let's go before shadow sees you"

"Why?"

"Because if he sees you he'll pounce"

"Really pounce" I laughed a little she nodded we walked downstairs it was only like 3pm.

"Where are we going at this time of day?" I asked grabbing my small black purse.

"Surprise" she smirked I'm scared really scared.

"Should I be scared? because I am" shadow popped out of the corner just as we were about to leave.

"Damn" he walked up to me and grabbed my butt.

"Hands off I need to go" I said moving his hand.

"Come on baby" he said cornering my he pinned me to the wall and kissed my neck.

"Shadow I have to go" I said laughing a little.

"Fine " he kissed me "no sleeping with anyone" he said to seriously.

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes acting disappointed.

"Same goes with you" i said kissing his cheek

"Fine" he said the same way I did.

"Stop this is like a porno" Jesslyn said covering her eyes.

"Okay okay I'm coming" I kissed hums gain and we finally left.

"Shadow is so stupid to leave you with his credit card" she said like she couldn't believe he would do something so stupid.

"I'm not that bad" I pouted

"Yah You are remember remember the trip to Paris" I cringed at the memory and gritted my teeth.

"Okay in my defense my dad was stupid for giving me that much access to that much money" let's just say I spent a few grand.

"Yah I one should trust you with that much money... Ever" it's 100% true.

"I'm responsible now plus we're not going to Paris?" I said hinting that we are going there although I dot think we are.

"not Paris" she said smirking and got into a neon pink Lamborghini that shadow bought me after months of begging for a car.

"Your spoiled" she pointed out getting into the drivers seat.

"Hell no I'm not letting you drive my car you'll smash it" I pointed out after past experiences still not over her crashing my first car.

"Fine" she moved to the passenger seat. She grabbed my GPS and typed in the address refusing to let me see where were we're going.

"Aren't we going to get Tammy and Allysa?" There aren't even enough seats in this car.

"No there going to meet us there they went early" I shrugged I listened to the instructions the GPS gave me and its apparently a 3 hour drive.

We were lit on the way there we listened to some drake and fetty wap it was so much fun.

We danced and laughed and stopped a few times for food.

Until I sow a las vegas sign this is going to be interesting.

"Really las vegas?" I asked as soon as I sow the sign.

"Yah obviously it's party central" she shrugged and was playing on her phone.

"Okay" it's 6:35pm we are driving around looking for the hotel.

"Found it" she said pointing it out I have the door guy my keys he took the car to park it.

We ran inside happy as hell to be there it was so big and fancy.

We went to the front desk to check in the hotel room cost 500 dollars a night shadow is going to be mad.

"This room comes with two bathrooms three separate rooms a living room and a balcony that has a beautiful view" the woman at the desk explained.

"Okay well take it" we gave her the money got our stuff and got settled.

To be honest I just want to stay here the whole time but I'm sure that's not the case on this matter.

"Okay I texted Tammy and Alyssa there on there way up now" she said that as soon as they walked into the door.

"Hey, oh my god it looks so big" Tammy ran in and ran into one of the rooms flopping onto the bed.

"I know" I leaned against the door way smiling.

"Okay come on let's go party" Jesslyn said getting on her high heels.

"You guys look hot" Tammy said although she's so naturally beautiful she doesn't even need makeup.

Her dark brown hair was naturally straight and looked beautiful.

Her eyes were light brown she had glasses but they looked good on her she made everything work.

"Please you look beautiful" I said hugging her.

"We all look hot let's be honest" we all admired each other for a little then finally left.

"Casino? Bar? Or male strip club" Tammy said strip club extra enthusiastically.

"I don't care" I said shrugging knot knowing that this night turns out to be epic but the whole happens in Vegas stays in Vegas thing applies to this night.

"Let's go to a bar" Alyssa suggested.

We all followed in that direction "will I regret this night?" I asked gritting my teeth there were so many hot guys.

"Probably" Jesslyn said smirking.

"Shit" was the last thing I said before getting whisked off into the face floor by some guy who wanted to dance.

Everything will be okay... Hopefully.

A/N:
This book will be coming to an end soon. I will be finished this book by April 1st. Only a few more chapters to go guys love you❤️ thanks for all the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 140 27
Hey. I'm just your average girl. I got it all. Family, friends and a social life. I like going outside seeking danger and adventure around every corn...
39.5K 1.2K 25
It's an ordinary school year, where a teenage girl only wants to survive high school. But it isn't easy when you're always being picked on. Chloe Ha...
3.7K 286 71
Dylan Caldwell is a gang leader. SHE is 16. That's right folks! A female gang leader! Woohoo! Dylan meets the school badboy Ryder Lynch and they find...
72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...