Falling for a gang leader

By keesha1368

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Chloe Williams is 18 a shy and happy girl shes going into senior year of high school sh... More

Prolouge
Tomorrow is the first day of school?¿
A boat and a bitch
Break ups or make ups
The perfect douchebag
Your mine❤️
Not that bad huh!!?
What ever!!
Why do you care
Jail time?
Brace yourself
The party mayhem
Party mahem pt2
Is this love?
So this is the big secret well thats accurate
Your a fail... Just like your moms birth control
Hell to the nooooo
The secret of my life... LETS GET SERIOUS
DO YOU LOVE ME???
oh my god
Old Ex or new relationships?
This is life
Death and pain
LESBIAN HORSE STORIES
Authers note
Memory loss
Foodnetwork and chill
BIG BOY
Im not in denial!!!
Stop fighting!!!
Wait you want what?
Loud lesbian porn
Family fude
Fuck you forever
Your what?
Mr. and Ms. Winters
Have i told you latly that i hate you?
To the window to the wall to the cheese sticks to the mall
las vegas
What happens in vegas stays in vegas
Authers note
The wedding
A new begining
Loving you
Authers note!!
authors note

Crazy is as crazy does

7.7K 227 49
By keesha1368

"Baby!!" I heard someone yelling over and over again.

I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes.

The voice became more clear and more desperate each time they yelled it.

I finally opened my eyes "I thought I lost you"

Shadow said hugging me tight I looked past him and sow Harsh laying in the floor dead.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek I could barely breath and Shadow squeezing me didn't help.

I pulled away from the hug he applied pressure to my stomach it hurt so much I screamed in pain.

"We need to get her to a hospital" James one of the guys in his gang said.

"We need to go now go get the car I'll bring her" he nodded and left shadow whispered I my ear.

"Everything is going to be fine I promise" he smiled I could see a tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheek.

He hid his face but I placed my hand on his cheek directing it to face me.

I whipped the year away and kissed him.

He carried me bridal style out of the building.

James brought the car around and shadow plopped me into it gently.

He got in and we drove off I felt so tired I just wanted to sleep I closed my eyes.

"Stay with us Chloe" shadow said softly.

I opened my eyes again and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired" I said closing my eyes again.

"I know baby I know" he kissed my for head and I drifted off to sleep.

-

I woke up in a white room I heard machined all around me and a beeping noise.

Obviously the heart monitor Shadow wasn't in the room I felt panicked until I sow James.

"Where's-" he cut me off.

"He went to go get you something to eat something other then hospital food" I smiled he so sweet.

"Oh okay" I still smiled.

"You've been asleep for 5 days" I was surprised and sore.

"Look who's awake" a doctor said holding a paper.

"Can I have pain killers" I said smiling hoping I could.

"Yah sure" he waved a nurse over she put stuff in a tube connected to me by a needle.

The doctor asked me a bunch of questions at James shot him a bunch of threatening looks.

The doctor left and I looked at James shaking me head.

"What?" He shrugged "nothing" I said rolling me eyes.

"Baby" shadow said walking in a mailing.

He walked over to me and hugged me he set the food down and hopped into the bed with me laying beside me.

"Are you hungry?" He said passing me food.

"I need to know" I gave shadow a serious look.

"Know what?" He gave me a concerned look.

"The baby is it" I stopped and closed my eyes.

Shadow grabbed my hand and placed another hand on my stomach.

"Come on Chloe our baby's a bad ass" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I hope so" I said placing mother hand on my stomach on top of Shadow's hand.

Someone knocked on the door James got up and opened it.

The doctor came in "doc is my baby, okay?" I asked I felt like crying but I held in my tears.

"Yes your baby is fine and so are you, you can leave tomorrow morning" I smiled.

He left the room shadow let go of my hand and took his hand off my stomach and sat up.

"You should eat" he grabbed a bag of food and handed it to me.

I grabbed it he laid back down we changed how we were sitting.

Now shadow is sitting behind me and I'm sitting in front of him.

I was really comfortable I couldn't see his face though but oh well.

I ate and we talked for a little about plans until my parents came to visit me I told them about the baby they were happy for me.

"I'm glad Harsh is dead" my mom said anger in her tone.

"Mom" I said feeling bad for Shadow even if they hated each other there family well we're family.

"It's fine I hated him" Shadow smiled.

We talked forever until they left at around 10pm.

I refused to let Shadow leave because I hate hospitals with a passion so shadow stayed with me.

I fell asleep in his arms and felt safe.

-next day-

"Chloe wake up your safe stop screaming" Shadow said hugging me tight I opened my eyes tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I said over and over again as I buried my face in shadow.

"Shhh baby it's okay your safe I'll protect you" he said squeezing me.

"Can we go now" I'm desperate I want to leave I hate being here I feel so restless.

"Yah just let me get you a wheel chair and sign the release forms" he got up and walking out of the room.

He came back 20 minutes later with a wheelchair.

I broke a rib but apparently it's supposed to heal itself I just need to be careful i broke arm and my stomach is just all cut up and so is everywhere else.

I was to weak to walk so I needed a wheelchair.

"Let's go" Shadow grabbed my arm and helped my up.

He helped me up and into the wheelchair.

He took me out of the hospital and into the car.

We drove home as soon as I got home Shadow helped me into the bath.

"We need to go shopping or food" he looked at me smirking.

"Why we have food, and don't look at me like that look away" I said pulling the shower certain so he couldn't see my body.

"You need healthy food for the baby" I shrugged not that he could see.

"Fine but I'm getting chocolate and cookies" I smiled I opened the curtain and kissed me.

"Fine"
-

I finished my bath an got dressed into a onesie.

shadow wanted to go grocery shopping but I just wanted to stay home and sleep but he forced me and bribed me with candy so I had to say yes.

We got to the store and went inside. I was very bored we just got a bunch of stupid health foods because apparently it's good for the baby.

"I just want candy" I said pouting like a three year old.

"Fine but you need to eat healthy"

"No not unless you do it to if I have to give up junk food so do you"  I crossed my arms.

"Fine I will"

"I bet you'll fail" I said shaking  my head.

"Wanna make a bet if you have junk food first then you owe me 50 bucks"

"And if you have junk food first then I get to punch you in the face" I said smirking he shrugged.

"Deal"

A/N
Heyyyyy guys I'm soon finishing this book hope you liked this chapter I feel like it was boring but the next chapter will be more interesting.
I'm going to be starting a next book soon called gang members girl if you like this book I think you'll like that one check it out😊😘😏

Love you guys ~Keesha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 3.3K 91
*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I...
7.4K 252 39
Cora isn't the most ordinary girl. She had gone most of her school life with depression. Cora's mum left her at the age of 4 and she had been with he...
15.1K 219 14
"I'm falling for you fast!" He yelled in my face. "Then fucking kiss me Eric,kiss me!" With that sentence his lips smashed against mine and his eyes...
78.8K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...