Falling for a gang leader

By keesha1368

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Chloe Williams is 18 a shy and happy girl shes going into senior year of high school sh... More

Prolouge
Tomorrow is the first day of school?¿
A boat and a bitch
Break ups or make ups
The perfect douchebag
Your mine❤️
Not that bad huh!!?
What ever!!
Why do you care
Jail time?
Brace yourself
The party mayhem
Party mahem pt2
Is this love?
So this is the big secret well thats accurate
Your a fail... Just like your moms birth control
Hell to the nooooo
The secret of my life... LETS GET SERIOUS
DO YOU LOVE ME???
oh my god
Old Ex or new relationships?
This is life
Death and pain
LESBIAN HORSE STORIES
Authers note
Memory loss
Foodnetwork and chill
BIG BOY
Im not in denial!!!
Stop fighting!!!
Wait you want what?
Loud lesbian porn
Family fude
Fuck you forever
Your what?
Mr. and Ms. Winters
Crazy is as crazy does
To the window to the wall to the cheese sticks to the mall
las vegas
What happens in vegas stays in vegas
Authers note
The wedding
A new begining
Loving you
Authers note!!
authors note

Have i told you latly that i hate you?

7.5K 229 45
By keesha1368

"Is anyone here!" I yelled the echo was horrible and annoying it frightened me and I jumped back. I landed on my butt and started laughing.
"Hello?" I yelled again no answer.
"If your going to like pop out of somewhere and scare me I'll kill you I swear. I threatened but no answer came along with it.

I shrugged and went upstairs when I made it to our room it looked the same but different at the same time. I ignore it and ran to the bed and flopped on it. I took out my phone to call shadow.

One wring,

Two wrings,

Three wrings,

Four wrings,

No one answered not really surprised he never answers his phone. I laid down and fell asleep.

"Chloe wake up" a harsh and cold voice said. I opened my eyes to see Brandon shaking me viciously.
"What do you want?" I said burying my face in a pillow.
"You may want to see his" he said getting up.
I looked at him confused.
"See what?" I said getting out of bed curiously.

"You'll see" he got up and led me outside there was nothing.

"Where are you taking me?"

"This way" he said pulling me in the direction to the backyard.

"Shadow!!" I yelled looking at him he was in the backyard with a bunch of people the music was really loud I'm surprised I didn't hear it upstairs.

"Hey princess" he said walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling.

"Party I didn't want to wake you" he kissed my cheek.

"Oh okay what for?" I asked looking around at a bunch of drunk people as far as the eye could see.

He shrugged.

"Brandon what's wrong? Why did you wake me up?" I said confused he looked at me smirking got a second.

"So I can do this" he pushed me into the pool. I will kill him.

"What the heck" I said angrily at him he was laughing and so was shadow.

"Shut up" I said swimming to the endless of the pool attempting to get out.

Brandon grabbed my hand trying to pull me up but I pulled him in with me.

"Okay I deserved that" he said swimming to me.

Soon after a bunch of people were just jumping in.

"Shadow come on" I smiled at him.

"Nope" he said sitting on a chair a good distance away.

"Fine be like that" I got out of the Pool soaked and sat in a chair next to shadow.

It wasn't cold so I didn't bother o get a towel my clothes were soaked though I took off my shirt.

"Want mine?" Shadow asked smirking at me.

"Yes please" he took his off and gave it to me I took it got up and was going to change my pants to.

"I'll be back" I kissed shadow on the cheek and went inside.

I went into the bathroom changed my bra and underwear put the shirt that Shadow gave me on and some shorts.

I was about to walk out of the house back outside when someone's hand covered my mouth.

"Shhhh come on princess" Harsh said pulling me in a direction.

I screamed out but it was no use I tried escaping but his grip on me was to tight.

I'm screwed.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as he placed me In a car laughing.

"Doesn't worry princess it will be over soon" he shit the card door and then got in and started driving.

I was in the back seat laying down I couldn't see where we were going.

I attempted to take my phone out and call someone but he duck taped my hands stupid mistake putting them in front of me.

There was tape around my mouth an he would notice if I started texting.

I took the chance I grabbed my phone from my pocket and messages shadow as fast as I could.

Me: Harsh I don't know where I am help.

I sent it before harsh grabbed my phone and slapped me across the face.

"Bitch" he threw it out of the window.

I closed my eyes until we stopped moving.

"Get her" Harsh said to some guy he opened the door I screamed but there was still tape around my mouth. I tried kicking and trying to escape. It didn't work.

"Calm down" he said throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me inside.

I flailed my feet in the air kicked him and punched him nothing worked.

"Feisty" he said placing me in a chair locking y feet and arms in chains.

I tried to get out but it didn't work.

~a week later~

"Harsh please" I was weak I felt every punch every kick every slap every I just he threw at me and whipped me with.

I felt everything that he did to me the past few days I can't sit threw that again the only reason he stopped is because I passed out.

"It's okay princess it will be over soon" his finger moved my chin up so I was looking him I the eye.

A tear escaped my eyes he whipped it away smirking then got up and slapped me before leaving the room.

I could feel my cheek was swollen and throbbing.

I lost count of how many times he's slapped me and punched me like I was his punching bag.

I heard voices from behind the door harsh and someone were speaking.

"No just take him down now" he said before the voices became further and further.

I closed my eyes I tried to escape again for the one hundredth time.

I could see the blood stained on the shirt Shadow gave me.

I could still feel blood poring out of my stomach he punched me and stabbed my stomach.

Couldn't see how bad it was I couldn't feel much of the pain anymore everything felt numb.

I opened my eyes to study my surrounding for the first time i looked down and sow my thighs they were bloody.

I could barely see any of the bruises because on my golden brown skin I hardly see any bruising.

"Shit" Harsh came back into the room slamming the door.

"Your boyfriends here" he looked at me as if it were my fault.

He walked over to me threateningly he grabbed a knife.

I closed my eyes shut until I felt duck tape being ripped off my lips.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg I screamed out in pain.

The blood dipped down my thigh I yelled in pain again.

He took the knife out and I whined in pain again.

He then stabbed me in the stomach I couldn't breath the room became darker I sow spots until I sow nothing but darkness.

A/N:
Hope you like it, btw Chloe isn't in high school I changed that. Thanks for all the support love you guys 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
15.1M 434K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
3.7K 286 71
Dylan Caldwell is a gang leader. SHE is 16. That's right folks! A female gang leader! Woohoo! Dylan meets the school badboy Ryder Lynch and they find...